Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cpkeyes, killcarrion, Liesmith, Oathkeeper, Old_Man_Tai, SleeperAgent94, starvalentine, TheRacker, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 1

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Mazzie vs Kagami

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mazzie vs Kagami

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:12 am

Kagami moved her hands to her breast to try and soothe the pain as Mazzie tore the rest of her shirt to shreds. " I am not your and i will not lose to a fake breasted bitch." Kagami would say as she would swing her arm upwards to ram her forearm into Mazzie's chest to try and knock Mazzie off of Kagami. "I am going to smother you beneath my crotch and i am going to enjoy doing it." Kagami would say as her shirt was now gone leaving Kagami only in her panties.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Mazzie had removed Kagami's top and eyepatch, exposing the girl almost completely, leaving both of them in the same position. Topless with only panties. She sneered at Kagami's resistance but decided that the girl was just desperate, knowing she had this fight well in hand. Until Kagami's forearm crashed into her huge jugs. "Oof!" Mazzie growled as she was shoved back. She tried to fight it and lifted her arm, trying to send a wild fist down at Kagami while the black haired girl tried to force her off her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Kagami was desperate at the moment as she did not want to be trapped beneath Mazzie any longer than she had to. Kagami's forearm pressed into Mazzie's chest but it didn't seem to be enough to get Mazzie off of Kagami and when Mazzie's wild fist slammed into Kagami it made the poor girl stop resisting for a second. However, Kagami was a tough little girl and she would immediately begin pressing her forearm into Mazzie's chest while her other hand reached for Mazzie's hair to try and pull the girl off of her in a painful way.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Mazzie screeched when she felt Kagami bury her fingers into her blonde locks once more. With Kagami's forearm still mashed into her tits, Mazzie was now bent over quite painfully. She was forced to the side as Kagami shoved and she buried her own hands into Kagami's hair, tugging and trying to regain her position. "Let GO!" She howled.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Kagami let out a scream as Mazzie grabbed her hair and started to pull it. "Let go of my hair." Kagami would say as she would try to move on top of Mazzie to gain the top position. "I am going to make you wish you never got into the ring with me tonight as i am going to destroy your fake chest." Kagami would say with anger in her voice as the two girls fought and pulled each others hair while trying to gain the top position over the other girl.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:29 am

Mazzie growled as she started rolling around with Kagami to try and get the top position. She kept tugging on her hair and even began to flail her legs, trying to smash her body into Kagami. Unfortunately, the girls rolled one too many times and Kagami ended up on the top position.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:12 am

Kagami gritted her teeth as Mazzie pulled her hair as the two of them rolled around on the mat trying to get in the dominant position. However, luck seemed to be on Kagami's side as after awhile she managed to get on to of Mazzie. Kagami looked down at Mazzie with hate in her eye as Kagami was still holding her other eye closed and Kagami would let go of Mazzie's hair to raise her hand in the air before slapping Mazzie across the face.

Kagami was going to make Mazzie hurt for everything she did to her last match and Kagami was going to make Mazzie regret ever touching her eyeptach. Kagami raised her hand a second time as she sat up on Mazzie's stomach before reaching down to grab Mazzie's right nipple and give it a harsh twist.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:51 pm

"Guh!" Mazzie grunted as the saliva was slapped out of her by Kagami. Her head snapped to the side and she groaned as she struggled, trying to buck and throw Kahami ff her. "G-Get off m-me!" She growled. "Ugly flat-chested ... BOY!" She still tugged but when Kagami sat on her chest, Mazzie's air was expended from her lungs and soon her nipple was being crushed. "Gaaah! Shit!" She screamed and let go of Kagami's hair to try and use both her hands to pry off the girl's wrist.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:54 am

Kagami twisted Mazzie's nipple as hard as she could before Mazzie attempted to stop her. "I am not a BOY." Kagami would yell out before attempting to slap Mazzie across her face with her free hand. "You want me to prove i am not a boy. Here take a look." Kagami would say as she would pull her hand away from Mazzie's nipple before bouncing off of Mazzie's breasts to slam her panty covered crotch right on Mazzie's face. "So do i look like a boy?" Kagami would say as she would grind her crotch against Mazzie's features.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Mazzie was too busy shrieking to retort to Kagami. The slap stunned any further attempt to muster resistance and with a firm grip crushing her nub, Mazzie was forced to taste Kagami's panties as she howled into the girl's womanhood and began to kick her legs violently.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down