Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mazzie vs Kagami

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mazzie vs Kagami - Page 8 Empty Re: Mazzie vs Kagami

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:22 am

Kagami let out a yelp as the blonde grabbed her wrist and stopped her attack. "Let go." Kagami managed to say before the blonde's hand slammed into her face, knocking Kagami backwards where she fell onto her butt holding her face in pain. Kagami rolled around on the mat next to Mazzie while groaning in pain as the blonde's attack seemed to take the fight out of the kawaii. Kagami wished she did not attack the blonde and had just run away but it seemed that hindsight was 20/20 as Kagami was now in for world of pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:31 am

Once her strike had hit it's mark, the blonde turned away from Kagami, not even bothering to watch her fall. With quick steps, she moved to the corner of the ring. She leaned down again, reaching down this time to grab the collar lying in the corner, her rather wide ass wiggling in the air as she grabbed it, taking a moment to look it over before straightening back up again.

Swiveling on her heel, she then stepped back over towards Kagami, and flung the simple collar down onto the kawaii's chest. "Put it on..." she ordered, her voice taking on it's whispering, commanding tone again. "Put it on like the little dog you are...and, don't bother trying to argue this time, alright? I would hate to do something that we'd both regret..." As if to accentuate her threat, she released the coil of her whip, letting it fall to the mat, her grip on the handle tightening as she waited for Kagami to obey her order.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:36 am

Kagami was still holding her face in pain when she felt the collar hit her chest. Kagami then heard the blonde's threat Kagami froze up as she was ordered to where the collar. Kagami was about to act defiant and say something to the blonde but then Kagami saw the whip and Kagami felt a shiver of fear go up her spine. Kagami couldn't believe this was happening, her hard earned victory destroyed by Mazzie's cousin. A tear fell down Kagami's cheek as she grabbed the collar and reluctantly put it on as Kagami did not want to feel the sting of the blonde's whip.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:41 am

The moment the collar was on, the blonde raised her whip, giving it a single, sharp crack aimed in Kagami's direction. Not close enough to hit her, of course, but close enough to spook her.

"Good girl. Now, like I told you...get the hell out of here, alright? I've got some family business to take care of, and you're in the way. Don't worry though. I'm sure little Maz-Maz will want to play with you again later. But for now, she's mine, got it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:44 am

Kagami felt devastated as she slipped the collar on and that was only made worse as the blonde cracked the whip not to far from her. Kagami jumped as the loud noise spooked her and she quickly rolled out of the ring as Kagami did not want to be in the ring with the whip wielding blonde anymore. Kagami then ran for the exit forgetting her eyepatch as her mind was clouded with fear. Kagami couldn't believe what happened as she ran backstage where she would head right for her dorm room to hide herself away.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:50 am

The blonde watched in amusement, as Kagami scurried out of the ring, making her escape up the ramp and out of sight. Once the kawaii was gone, she turned back to Mazzie, still lying there upon the mat. She sighed, a drawn-out sound of disappointed at the face that her cousin was still lying there, still completely out of things.

She stepped forward, to Mazzie's prone body, and stepped over her, planted one of her heeled boots on each side. She smiled, and began to lean down again, her wide, well-shaped ass thrusting up into the air again, earning a few cheers and catcalls from the confused audience, as the woman reached down, gently stroking one of Mazzie's cheeks with her gloved hand.

"Are you awake, little Maz-Maz...?" she teased, keeping her voice soft, not wanting to surprise her cousin too much. "Like, I know you can't still be asleep. That little boy couldn't have wrecked you that bad, right? Hurry up and wake up, it's been way too long since we've seen each other!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:11 am

Mazzie was pout of it during Linda's entrance. When Kagami was finally chased away, Mazzie was just starting to come to. Her ear twitched at the familiar voice and she groaned as her eyes fluttered and started to open. The scent of Kagami's sex tingled her nose and she felt her sore breasts as the arena lights invaded her slowly opening eyes.

'L-Lizzie? nngh..." She groaned. "Is it family vacation time again?" She said and opened her eyes fully. She saw her sexy coz standing before her and then turned her head from side to side. "What?" She said, finally realizing she was still in the ring. Mazzie blinked and looked up at Linda. "What ... the hell?" She said, her mood souring. "Why are you dressed like you work in a stripper dungeon?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:57 am

Linda smiled as Mazzie came to, still standing over her as the girl finally woke up. She audibly tsked at her cousin as she woke up, rolling her eyes at Mazzie's 'greeting' towards her.

"Geez, Maz-Maz. It's not a stripper dungeon. It was a...guh, it doesn't matter. It's not like I work there anymore." She straightened up, standing tall as she planted her hands on her hips again, looking pleased and proud as she stood over her cousin. "I thought you'd be more excited to see me! It's been years since we've seen each other, little cousin! You should be happy! Like, I'm totally a member of the AFW now. Isn't that great?" She grinned downwards, looking past her ample bust towards Mazzie, waiting to see how her cousin would react to the news.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:02 am

Mazzie's lips almost curled into a smirk at Linda's words. That was until she finished. She then furrowed her brow. "Oh, you bitch." Mazzie growled. "AFW is MINE!" She snarled. "Walk your skanky ass out of this country right NOW!" SHe yelled, pushing up to her hands and knees and trying to shove Linda away so she could stand up. "Go back to getting fucked by strangers in a basement!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:59 am

Linda politely moved back, stepping back and giving Mazzie the room to get back up to her feet. She smiled at her smaller cousin, seemingly unfazed by her outburst and her insults.

"Oh, come on, Maz-Maz," she teased her, her smile never once dropping from her face. "Like, just take a chill pill, alright? You shouldn't treat your loving cousin like this, especially when you haven't seen her in so long!" She waited for Mazzie to stand up, then stepped back towards her, leaning down so she could look face-to-face with her younger cousin. "And, just so we're cleared, I get don't get fucked." She lowered her voice again, dropping it into a sultry, soft whisper. "I fuck. There's a difference, little Maz-Maz. Besides, at least I'm not spending my time getting facefucker by a totally grody looking little boy in front of millions of watches, like certain other family members I could mention..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next