Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever." - Page 2 Empty Re: "I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:19 am

Clyde rolled his eyes. "I ain't even-" He began to say before Mercy pulled him along, making him stagger a bit before he followed behind her without a choice in the matter, pouting slightly, she could sure be bossy.

"She's just... Hurt. Got a strained muscle in her leg and minor trauma, I think that's what they called it, from so many blows she took hitting the steel steps and guard rail." Clyde would say, feeling a bit dirty just mentioning it.

As they made it to the front desk, Clyde looked at Mercy in confusion before giving her what he felt was the obvious answer. "I go get even!" He declared. "I go chase em down to kick some ass or call em out for a match! I don't know! ...I haven't really thought about what to do. Only what I wanna do."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever." - Page 2 Empty Re: "I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:16 am

"That's horrible." Mercy said seriously. She wanted to see how Bonnie was doing and was waiting for Clyde to take her there. But Clyde had different plans and other things on his mind than her sister.

She listened and crossed her arms under her chest. "Ok, Clyde. You need to calm down. You don't know who you're dealing with. You can't just call her out or go beat her up. I mean... Maybe you could, but." Mercy said as she brought her finger to her lips. "Hey, Clyde? What exactly would you do if you knew where to find her outside of the AFW?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:38 pm

"Yeah." Clyde muttered under his breath. He had a front row seat for all of it, which attributed to why he was so antsy. Even with Mercy telling him to calm down, it was hard not to remain in a nervous, antsy state.

He grimaced with frustration and rubbed his temples, furrowing his brow when Mercy mentioned beating 'her up.' The phrase felt so dirty. But he wanted to get even and when Mercy asked him what he would do, several ideas came to mind.

"Givin' 'er a Stunner and a Sharpshooter comes ta' mind." He scoffed with his hands stuffed in his pockets, looking out towards the exit for a moment before turning to Mercy and sighing.

"Other than that I really ain't got a clue, babe. I can't think straight at all. That's why I need ya, Mercy... I dun' wanna do another stupid that could make things worse." He stated sincerely before he lowered his head and stared at his loafers, honestly still debating whether or not his interference got Bonnie put in the hospital.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Mercy shook her head and put her hand on Clyde's back, lightly dragging her fingers up and down Clyde's back. "Well, whatever you're thinking, you should put it out of your mind. I've actually had dealings with her myself. Whatever you think you can do to her, you're not ready. And I say that because I don't want you to get hurt either. You're lucky those two witches didn't turn on you as well."

Merc smiled softly at Clyde. "You should just focus on Bonnie and being there for her. The rest will fall into place. Don't worry." She said. "Now, where's your sister staying? I'm sure she wants to see you, right?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:45 am

Clyde's shoulders slumped as he felt Mercy's fingers going up and down his back. It felt very nice but he couldn't help but furrow his brow when Mercy began to shoot down his revenge ideas, saying he wasn't ready. He had never been really mad at her before but he almost began to think she was getting in his way or holding him back, but her further explanation calmed him, that she didn't want him hurt. Clyde took that very fondly, but he thought little of what could happen to him. Especially with his sister already beaten up.

But what REALLY startled him when Mercy had said she had dealt with Allison before. It shocked him and worried him greatly, he didn't want Mercy anywhere near that mad woman or her psycho girlfriend.

He grimaced at her words, torn between Mercy being right, what he felt was the right thing and what he wanted to do. The right thing and Mercy's words were going hand in hand.

"Yer' right." He muttered before he reached out and grabbed her hand, locking fingers with her and heading towards the elevator, pushing the button for the 8th floor once inside.

He didn't waste time to ask her something though. "Whaddya mean you've had dealings with her, though?" Clyde asked her. "She didn't hurt ya' did she?"

Last edited by 621 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:02 am

Mercy slid into the elevator with Clyde, not resisting the hand hold. She turned her head when she was questioned though. "It doesn't matter. It was a long time ago anyway." She said. "It's not like I was walking around with a Batman toy for most of the day!" She said the way to specific phrase and glared at Clyde. Well, not AT him, but THROUGH him. "You'd think that a trip to the spa every once and a while wouldn't be such a bad thing."

Mercy squeezed Clyde's hand tightly, not lovingly but like a stress ball. "She thinks she's so much better than everyone well, she's not! Look where I am NOW! Not only could I have her arrested, but I could have her fired too! No one sticks it to Mercedes P. Wrenn and gets away with it!" She said devilishly.

She clutched her glasses as her cheeks puffed and reddened. She then exhaled and looked at Clyde. She smiled cutely and uncurled her fingers from their hand hold and ruffled Clyde's hair. "You're so cute when you're on a vengeful tirade but you don't want to end up like your sister now, do you? Wouldn't that be doing what she's been through an injustice?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:31 am

"Hmmm." Long time ago or not, it still bothered Clyde, he wanted to know what happened it could have been something dangerous or... A batman toy? Clyde blinked in confusion, where did that statement come from? That was a little random, even more so was the glare that he thought was directed at him and began talking about a day spa.

"H-Huuh?" Clyde question in a very confused manner as she squeezed his hand tightly, making his hand stiffen, very perplexed as to just what was she talking about before she got more specific about Allison and talked about getting her arrested or fired "So she did do something to ya." He added bluntly after all that. Maybe Allison made Mercy hold a batman toy at a day spa?

He stood there looking at her like she went to another planet for a moment, her cute smile making him look at her like she just produced a Tutu on her body magically. Suddenly however, Mercy began to ruffle Clyde's hair and claim that he looked Cute with his vengeful tirades. Clyde was flipping at that point.

"W-Whaat?" He said with his lip practically quivering. This wasn't an act at all but was his angry, serious, vengeful and even remorseful self not intimidating or down setting at all!? He was cute!? What kind of a cowboy was cute!? His cheeks flushed red at the ruffling and the comment but he didn't know whether to like being called cute by her or be depressed. Was he not fearsome!?!?

"Uh...Yeeaah..." He groaned like he was sobbing inside. Mercy effectively made him feel like Allison and Jocelyn would just laugh at him as he stormed the gates rather than be intimidated by Bonnie's vengeful brother. He didn't even notice the doors open, he just stood there and let his hair be ruffled like a good puppy.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:11 am

"Nothing happened, Clyde." Mercy said with a serious tone as the doors opened. She stepped out of the elevator, not waiting for him to follow. If he wanted to ride it all day then fine. Mercy could figure out where Bonnie's room was well enough on her own from this point. She went up tot he desk where the nurse was.

it would turn out that she wouldn't need the nurse as she heard something loud, angry and Scottish storming towards her from the other direction. She turned and scrutinized the mulch-colored haired woman as she seemed like a spitting camel.

"CHRISSAKES YA WANKERS!" Duffy screamed. She'd been in the hospital for much longer than she could stand. Having heard the call shortly after the match, she was so pissed that she thought about storming through Tokyo and punching out everyone until there was no one left to punch. But she managed to pull herself together and make her way tot he hospital. Now she was starting to come down from her buzz and she had a splitting headache. She just needed some aspirin.

As Mercy was pressed up against the Nurses counter well enough but when Duffy stormed past her, she seemed to maneuver right to her and give her a shove. "Outta me way ya pink 'aired twat." She barked and kept going without a second thought. And when she saw Clyde, she lowered her head. "Oi! Ya louse! Get back in there an see ye'r kin! Feckle bastard! Ought ta kick y'er arse right here an now!" She said as she seemed to be heading right for Clyde with a mean look on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:48 pm

With the ruffling done, Clyde was left in the elevator. He furrowed his brow. "Sure." He doubted nothing happened and sooner or later she was going to have to tell him about, including her involvement with the last Conway's crib.

Clyde stepped out of the elevator and was about to catch up to Mercy before he heard a familiar Scottish voice. Clyde's eyes lit up. "Aww hell." He groaned, knowing who it was and expecting half the hospital staff to be punched out in the next hour.

Enter Duffy Macbain, storming inside and shoving Mercy aside as she kept going only to stop when she spotted Clyde, yelling at him to see Bonnie. "Well what you think I'm goin' ta' go do!?" He shot back, set to walk right past her.

"And don't be shovin' my girl, Duff!"

Last edited by 621 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:40 am

Duffy was surprisingly not looking for a fight. She was too angry for that. She watched Clyde go but when he said something to her, Duffy turned around. "Piss on yer lass!" She snarled and looked past Clyde at Mercy who was just trying to appraise the situation. that little twig was the girl Clyde was with?

Duffy didn't even care right now. "An you piss off too, ya ken? A'll be back when I get some coffee in me." She growled and walked into the elevator.

Mercy watched as Duffy walked off. The shove wasn't a big deal but she watched the small exchange. She walked towards Clyde. She heard him call her Duff. She had an inkling about who she was but she asked Clyde nonetheless. "Who was that again?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next