Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever." - Page 8 Empty Re: "I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:01 am

A subtle coy, smirk appeared at the side of Clyde's face. The side turned away from Mercy. The way she puffed out her cheeks so cutely made him smile but seeing her blush like that was an even better sight. The Camera showed Mercy running away with that shirt, clutching onto it tightly against her chest as she ran off stage. It surprised him.

That being said, he knew damn well that Mercy was right about not getting involved with multi-girl drama, he nodded almost immediately to that. And though he emitted a grimace of uncertainty with Mercy not wanting to take back the slap or apologize. His eyed widened at Mercy's latter statement. "Uh...Right!" He chirped. "But what kinda married man lets a girl into the locker room? I woulda thrown her out" Maybe Shauna wasn't the guilty party? He didn't know Higurashi all that well. "Well hey, it ain't my place to tell ya to what to do on that whole situation. Though I don't ya' needed ta' slap her." Had he knew about the drama, Clyde would have made some smarter choices when he was alone with the celt, now he thought it best to avoid her.

"Well that's good. Kelly prolly deserves both." He scoffed with a slight smile, he was glad Mercy was so confident and had the means to take care of herself, Mercy It made him worry less. Although part of him felt kind of wierded out by how casual she was describing her power, like ending someone's career was no big deal, but maybe he was over-thinking it, people like Gatt and Allison didn't really deserve jobs here if they were just out to excessively hurt people.

Mercy was a smart, mature and responsible gal, anyway, she wouldn't misuse her power.

He put his hands on her shoulders and massaged them gently before leaning in to kiss her cheek. "Just be careful babe.That's all I ask. And... Try not ta' slap the shit outta girl's cause Taylor says they should date me. Heh. I ain't leavin' ya." Of course he wouldn't. But he told expected Mercy to tire of him one day just like someone else. But maybe she wouldn't. Who knew.

He just wanted her to chill though. She went ballistic too much.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8