Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 4 Empty Re: Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Adrian's shot across the bow annoyed Lia a bit more than it should. She was not surprised by it, but Lia had one basic principle. If someone has your back, you do NOT undercut them. You pull them aside after, but you support them in every way that matters, even if they seemed completely wrong. In Lia's old line of work, that was about the only constant that defined your allies.

Lia took a deep breath before responding, "Am I more mature than the two girls beating the stuffing out of each other in some brawl because they find each other annoying? I'll take that bet any day of the week. Twice on Sundays." Lia shook her head, scowling, "Yeah, and I'll fight her if she wants it. In fact, that is what we WERE about to agree on
before you interrupted everything and turned this into a big pageant all about you. Excuuuuse me for humoring your little best buddy squabble. You see, what we were planning was a REAL FIGHT. Have you heard of those?" Lia snarked, her tone now was even more bitter than it was with Taylor. It was about to get worse. For Lia, there was no longer any reason to hold back on Adrian now.

"And, seriously? You're talking about not quitting?! Take a look at her," Lia waved at Taylor, "She will NEVER apologize to you. She will NEVER yield to you. She would let you kill her first. And yet you STILL carry on this pointless fight?! That 'I Quit' match? We all saw that. She WAS beating you like a red headed stepchild. She could have ended your career. Did she quit? Yes. Did you win? Yes. But who was it who decided, 'No, my stupid whiny ego is not worth ending another woman's career?.'? Which would you rather be? The winner? Or the better woman?"

Lia scowled in disgust, "I can NOT believe you made me imply Taylor was a woman, much LESS a better one than anything."

Lia turned back to Taylor, "And you are STILL an idiot." Lia looked down at her stomach, "I'm NOT fat! This is muscle!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 4 Empty Re: Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality

Post by Kitten Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:42 pm

And then...

The lights of the arena went off and everybody was left in complete darkness. The crowd, that was very excited with what was going on in the ring, looked around wondering what could possibly happen now.

Then [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b0okuftqng:araefr57]something[/url:araefr57] began to sound through the speakers, and when the crowd recognized Natalia's entrance song...ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.

The roars of the crowd deafened any other sound creating a wall of sound around the ring. It seemed as if the whole place was going to fall appart when a single spotlight illuminated a very curvaceous figure that everybody immediately recognized.

Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 4 438295-PM33BX0.png

There was Natalia, standing in the entrance area, posing flirtaciously with a hand on her hips and the other holding a mic. She was wearing a black loose t-shirt that covered her upper body and most of her ass, giving the impression that she wasn't wearing anything else under it, but she actually had a brief pair of white micro shorts. Black wrestling boots with white lace and black knee pads completed her attire.

And as the camera made a close up on her the words 'AFW SPECIAL COMMISSIONER' could be seen written in silver in the front of her t-shirt. She moved the mic towards her lips to talk, but the crowd wasn't done cheering and screaming and whistling. So she removed the mic from her lips and looked at the camera, and thus the fans, giving them the cutest ever possible frown ò_ó

And after a few more seconds the crowd calmed down a bit, allowing Natalia to be heard...moreless.

"Hellooooo AFW fans!." she said with a giggle, to provoke another roar in the crowd. "And hello to you too..." she continued looking at the ring. "Taylor...Adrian...and...weird bunny-girl" she said with a mischievous almost evil yet lovely grin that didn't hid certain bitter resentment.

"So...i heard you liek to fight, uh?" she said as she grabbed the hemline of her t-shirt, pulling it down, which made the letters on it, and the perfect perky form of her bossom, evident to the cameras. "well... It is your lucky day!" she yelled happily as she showed everybody her lovely smile ^_^

"Turns out sexy Lukretia-san just named me Special Commissioner..." she explained showing her t-shirt. "As such...it is my new job to set up fights for the fans to enjoy...and guess what has just crossed my mind!?!" she added cheerful.

"A TRIPLE WAY BATTLE FOR THE ENTROPY TITLE!!!" The crowd went crazy again.

Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 4 QiougD6Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 4 TTlOMaFEntropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:23 am

The lights went dark, which did well to hide the look of palpable irritation Lia had at these proceedings and that now ANOTHER interloper was showing up to steal the show. Then again, they had run a bit long with this...

Lia watched Natalia with curiosity. She had seen this girl before, as a wrestler, yes, but also in person, at least Lia thought. Lukretia? You idiot Kraut. Let me know who you're meeting with. IT'S MY JOB. Not that this one is a threat... She definitely filled out her outfit quite nicely, such as it was. But, still, that outfit...

Lia let her finish talking and threw her hands up in frustration at the pronouncement. Sucked into yet another one of Taylor's asinine quarrels. Lia turned to Taylor and spoke over mic, "THIS is what happens when you spend over seven minutes to resolve a promo. Lessons learned?" Lia glanced back at Natalia and shuddered briefly. That outfit... "And... Champ?... I mean the Blueberry Flavored Champ, not... Vanilla Flavored Champ! I take back what I said about YOUR clothes. There clearly IS a way to... you know..." Lia trailed off, mouthing 'try-hard' at Taylor.

Lia turned back to Natalia, shaking her head, hefting the microphone to her lips again, "Have we met? You look familiar. I sure have not SEEN you at Mistress Lukretia's House of Eurotrash Rejects..." Lia's eyes widened, she snapped her fingers, and grinned widely,"Oh, right, you're Taylor's friend! From the birthday party! I remember you now! How did that go?" Lia gave a friendly giggle, as if she recognized an old friend, completely ignoring the bad terms on which Lia had left that party.

Last edited by 241 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:43 am

Taylor groaned inwardly. She recognized Natalia's music the second it began. Granted, only minutes ago she'd issued an invitation to Natalia, but her showing up like this could only mean bad things. And a moment later, her suspicions were confirmed. More or less.

"Natalia..." Taylor said, though without a mic there was no way she'd hear her. She took a deep breath and began the long trek back up the ramp to retrieve hers from where she'd dropped it. She couldn't help but crack a smile when Lia laid into Natalia a little, though she quickly erased it. Lia's outburst at Adrian was by far the highlight of her day, though. That was one for the DVR.

She stooped to pick up her belt and her mic. She slung her belt over her shoulder. She sighed.

"Hi, Natalia." She said into the mic. "I don't know what your angle is here, but... I'm not gonna lie. Actually getting a shot at both of these bitches... I mean, Glass Joe over here and freaking Louis Black with bunny ears... Who wouldn't want to see that? So, whatever. I'm down. If these loud freaking pussies will sign on we've got a match."

Her eyes lingered on Natalia. She couldn't tell what her motives were, but certainly she didn't seem eager to take Taylor up on her offer. Natalia made Taylor uncomfortable. Adrian was whiny and annoying and out of her damn mind, Lia was the worst kind of dickhead, but Natalia... She didn't really know what to expect.

She raked her sweaty bangs out of her face. After a short pause she lifted the mic again. "By the way, none of you guys were even invited to my birthday party. You just showed up, and you didn't even get me anything. Who does that?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:42 am

Natalia blinked and looked at Lia somewhat puzzled; she had no idea what the bunny-girl was talking about, but she didn't really care. It was surely something silly or crazy, but apparently the bunny-girl remembered Natalia from the party...when Lia stole her food. "Eurotrash rejects?!?" Lia definitively made no sense at all. "I am going to assume that means you agree..." Natalia decided

"And Taylor...how can you be so ungrateful after all I did for you!?" The Dream complained as she looked at the blue-haired girl. "After all I have done for you...tsk tsk...anyway... You accept too...so that only leaves Adrian..." Natalia continued looking at the cosplayer now. "What you say Adrian-chan?!"

Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 4 QiougD6Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 4 TTlOMaFEntropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Adrian stood there and listened to Lia fire at her and suddenly felt all deflated. Any sense of bravado had been washed away only leaving her to mumble things weakly away from the mic such as: "yeah but..." and "...at least winning pays the bills..." and so forth. Breathing a heavy sigh of relief when Natalia made her entrance. She hadn't seen or spoken to the Dream face to face since their encounter at well... Taylor's birthday party "Didn't even go in the stupid place..." she muttered under her breath.

Still she noticed the venom beneath her grin and immediately knew that this wasn't good, Natalia as temporary general manager was bad enough (especially since she had been hinting to Lukretia to give her that position) and with her announcement. Truth be told, she didn't really feel up to fighting them anymore, she had been so focussed on trying not to let Taylor get in her head she let Lia straight in. Maybe the whole thing was pointless, even if she could actually hold her own against Taylor, she wouldn't get anything for it. Would she take it as far as ending Taylor's career or would she wimp out at dealing the killing blow? Did she even want to know the answer to that question?

She didn't say anything to the mic, just walked, picking up her own title belt with her as she just walked over to Natalia, a dark look on her face. Turning off her mic so she could say something to Natalia's face. "We both know I'm not mentally fit to compete." She said simply before walking off to the back, probably to find a dark corner to go hang herself in or something unless someone stopped her.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:30 pm

As Adrian left for the back, seemingly getting cold feet, the lights dimmed for a mere moment and over the loudspeaker "Hellraiser" began to play. Out stepped the the Friction general managaer, Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt and Chesna Matuschanskavasky in toe. Lukretia held out herbhand to prevent Adrian from pressing backstage and in her other hand she had a microphone.

She lifted I up and smiled."Vat avunderbar gathering ve have here! It's a pleasure to see you all getting along so well." Lukretia slid her way over to Natalia and reached over and touched the girl's shoulder gently.

"As much as I admire your enthusiasm..." Lukretia then lifted her head to address the crowd. "She in no vay represents me or zis company." Lukretia then turned back and winked at Natalia. "However, her idea is very intruiging. I think a triple threat match is exactly vat everyone vants to see!"

The crowd cheered with enthusiasm. Lukretia smiled. "Vell zen. I'll have ze contracts rushed to all of you as soon as possible.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Adrian blinked as Lukretia strode out onto the stage, annoyingly blocking her path and with Chesna in tow. She still didn't really like the nurse for having a habit of injecting anyone she didn't like or wanted to rape with anesthetics. But then what she said made her blink. "She doesn't?" the cosplayer asked. "What, did you just feel like going out, declaring yourself GM and see how many people buy it... because I totally have to try that." She said, her tone starting to pick up slightly as she let herself be distracted by the little things.

But it seemed to be that the match was inevitable now, the GM making it official... dejectedly she walked back to the group of people a malestrom of thoughts in her head, looking at Natalia, then at Taylor before sighing, shrugging her shoulders and mumbling "It's not pointless, well it started off as it but neither of us are gonna be happy till it's over with a clear winner..." before sending a quick super kick to Lia's jaw "And you're not part of it!"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:40 am

Natalia groaned as her plan felt appart. She looked at Adrian shocked and speachless. She had never imagined the cosplayer would chiken out like that, specially after making such bolsterous claims... and then everything got even worse when the GM of AFW showed up. The Dream had indeed no authority whatsoever to set up matches, but she was confident that all she had to do was show up with a t-shirt saying 'Special Commissioner' and she could trick these three girls into fighting...now it was all a mess.

She turned around and looked at Lukretia frowning cutely ò_ó "Why you had to ruin my fun?!" she complained... But Lukretia was apparently sanctioning OFFICIALLY Natalia's idea. The Dream giggled and then watched Adrian as the cosplayer went down to fight. Thinking this may be a good time to leave before she was punished, she tried to sneak out of the arena.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:01 am

Lia scowled at Taylor, "You rudely chose to throw your party at the place I had a coupon for! And you made such a mess I didn't even get to use my coupon. Bite me!"

Lia did not think much of Adrian leaving. It let the match go back to a simpler one-on-one affair. Maybe Taylor would still be good with letting Lia dictate the terms. But then ANOTHER song played, and Lia almost spiked her mic. "Again?!" Off mic, she turned to Taylor and hissed, "I hate you so, so much."

Lia turned to Lukretia as she marched down the ramp with Chesna in tow, surprisingly. Lia's patience was almost at its end. Thankfully, Lukretia at least confirmed that she had not given Natalia a position with the company. One fewer name for Lia to have to remember. But then, she signed on to Natalia's crazy idea. "Oh, come on! Don't reward her! That will just encourage her. You have to hit her with the newspaper or she'll never learn!" Lia pounded the mic in her hand to emphasize the point. "Fine, fine, whatever." Lia shrugged. She waved quickly at Chesna.

She turned back to meet Adrian coming back into the ring. The cosplayer was marching in with a purpose... Lia was about to throw her premise back at her, but Adrian did not stop. The kick collided with Lia's jaw, spinning her around and sending her to the mat, stunned and more or less unconscious.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next