Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, kerflubble, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Entropy Champions Interview!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Entropy Champions Interview! Empty Entropy Champions Interview!

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Alaina paced back and forth nervously. Why was she nervous? This was just an interview after all.... although it was her first once since winning the Entropy Championship at Avalanche. Dressed in a black skirt, black shoes, a professional looking blue button down dress shirt and suit jacket, Alaina continued to pace with her new gold belt slung over her shoulder. Sure she had her wrestling attire in the locker room for training afterward, and she wished she had worn that instead. As crazy as it sounded she was at home wearing that. Not normally one to dress up like this, Alaina did want to make sure she represented the title and Entropy division as a whole as well as she could.

There would be no cheating during her reign. No running from a challenge. No stupid sex matches. Alaina wanted to make it her mission to bring pride to this belt. Hard fought wrestling matches that were about athleticism, competition and grit. If thats the legacy left behind by the amazon, then she would be happy.

"Christ, Madison where are you?" Alaina muttered, anxiously waiting. A few of the backstage crew members who walked by acknowledged her new belt and smiled at her. Alaina made sure to say hello and ask how they were all doing, and signed a couple autographs for a couple of their kids. That helped put her at ease, which would be key if she didn't want to bomb her first interview as a champion....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Entropy Champions Interview! Empty Re: Entropy Champions Interview!

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:39 am

Madison strode purposefully down the halls of the Friction building as her eyes focused on Alaina Sanders. She was the new Entropy Champion and Madison was the first to score the first post victory interview. After a quick check to make sure that everything was in place, she hopped into Alaina's view and flashed the champ a bright smile.

"I'm Madison Heights, here with the new Entropy Champion Alaina Sanders" She said, turning briefly to smile at the camera. "Tonight is an exclusive interview with the champ, so let's get right to it!" She said and pointed he microphone at Alaina.

"You're looking totally classy tonight, Alaina! How does it feel to be the champ all by yourself?" She asked.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:55 am

Alaina breathed a sigh of relief as Madison approached.  She put on her best smile for the camera, and that was easy.  Being the champ felt great.

"Thanks Madison!  I just want to do my best to represent the Entropy title as well as I can."  Alaina said to answer the first part of the question.  That was easy.  Now the hard part.  "It feels good, but either way the Entropy champ after Avalanche was going to be a class act.  I can't say enough good stuff about Julia."  Alaina said with a pause.  She meant that, as she loved everything from Julia's demeanor, to her talent to her work inside the ring.  "I can't deny that being the Entropy Champion feels amazing.  I was just a big glorified punching bag when I came in.  Righting the ship wasn't easy but here we are."

Alaina gave her belt a nice pat with her hand for the camera. The smile never disappeared from her face either. Truly she did feel like she was on top of the world.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:15 am

"Oh, yeah?" Madison said, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, speaking of Julia, tell us about that? How was it fighting a friend and training partner? You're sure there isn't any animosity from your win? You were the first one to beat her, after all. There's also the rumors about the Higurashi Dojo being in a state of uncertainty. Hasn't this match helped play into any of that?" Madison asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:26 pm

So much for ground ball questions. Alaina took a deep breath as she tried to answer them one part at a time.

"There was animosity before the match because we both acted like idiots, however after we came to an understanding and there is more respect there than ever before. We are closer now than we were before that whole triple threat match nonsense." Alaina said, giving an honest answer without airing the exact specifics in their "dirty laundry" so to speak. "Things are kinda crazy at the dojo right now. Like... I know that triple threat match pissed off Tayor big time. We weren't wild about it either, and I know us going against each other with all that animosity we used to have didn't help anything. There is a lot in the air, but we;ll come through it just fine. We always do."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:24 am

"I see, we'll we'll be look forward to see how things go in the future, but let's stick to the present right now. As you know, the Entropy title usually allows for the picking of your own contender, but this time the General Manager has superseded the rules and has announced your next contender. How do you feel about this? Do you prefer it that you don't have to worry about the match stipulations coming back to bite you or do you wish you had some say in who you were fighting?"

She paused. "After all, the girl in question is still quite new to the roster. Have you even been informed about who she is?" Madison asked sincerely.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:33 am

Alaina's smile disappeared and was replaced by a puzzled, inquisitive look. Madison just dropped a bombshell on her big time. "I.... huh? Madison this is news to me. I had no idea the GM did that. To be honest it doesn't matter to me. I will fight anyone, anytime, in any match. No cheating, no gimmicks just clean, hard fought matches. I will defend this belt as often as I can, and prove that I will be the best Entropy Champion to date."

Alaina was confident in her words, even though she had no idea who she was fighting. A newcomer? Alaina grinned and looked back at Madison. "So who is this lucky lady who gets a crack at my title?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:34 am

One should always be careful what questions one asks, as they may immediately come back to haunt...er, one.

There was the clink clink and following hiss as some kind of smoking cylinder rolled out between Madison and Alaina, and then suddenly, a bright flash of smoke and red light! Ominous public domain music began to blare from a strategically placed stereo, and as the smoke finally cleared, they beheld the form of Etzlicoatl perched atop a crate. Her cape was spread out behind her like the billowing wings of a feathered serpent, and as anyone unfortunate enough to be caught in the hall gawked at her, the Sanguine Serpent began to speak.

"Behold!" she exclaimed, swishing her cape with a flap of her arms. "It is I, Etzlicoatl, the Sanguine Serpent! The First Hierophant of the Solar Hummingbird, Who Descends Upon The Sunset Empire With Blood-Red Intent! And you, poor creature, have stumbled into the path of my righteous vengeance! For our empress has chosen to place you on the battlefield of champions opposite me!"

There was an overturned packing box next to her, and judging from the errant styrofoam peanuts that were clinging to her cape and shoulders, it was increasingly evident that Etzlicoatl had been hiding in that box since well before the interview had started, waiting for an appropriately dramatic moment to leap out.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:42 am

What. The. Fuck? Alaina looked in disbelief at her opponent, thinking it was some sort of joke. She never heard of Etzlicoatl, except for her participation in a match at Avalanche. Apparently she earned a title shot, although traditionally the Entropy champion picked the challenger who in turn selected the match type.

"It seems like our sanguine serpent was offered as a sacrifice to the amazon inside the ring." Alaina said, jokingly keeping in some sort of character to go along with the eccentric woman whom she was facing for the title. "So Etzlicoatl, what kind of match do I get to beat you in?" Alaina asked confidently, leaning to one side slightly, one hand on her hip and the other on her precious belt that was still slung across her shoulder.

"No matter what you pick, just know that I am going to come at you with everything I've got. I am not like the little ladies you fought in your horde match either. You just stepped into a whole new level of wrestling with this match, do you really understand that?" Alaina asked the seemingly crazy method actress.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:03 pm

"What kind of match.....INDEED."

Etzli leaped nimbly off the box and grabbed onto a handle on the ceiling...and as she bore it to the floor, it was revealed to be attached to a projector screen.  There was the thrum of machinery in the background, and the screen lit up with bright white as the luchadora produced a pointer with a tiny stylized macuahuitl on the end.

"Behold its stipulations and tremble in despair like the spawn of a lesser god, uh...Entropy Champion falsely so-called."  There was a brief stammering here, as she'd either forgotten Alaina's name or, more likely, never bothered to learn it in the first place.  Thankfully, Etzli recovered quickly.  "When the time draws nigh, we will meet under the gaze of Our Flayed Lord in..."

She lashed out, swiping the pointer in a series of elaborate sweeps while an impressive array of Powerpoint effects slashed the name onto the projector screen, and then struck a pose.
Entropy Champions Interview! YaRAnFJ

"...a Showdown of Worthy Contenders Within the Confines of the Sacred Ring of Combat Match!"

The silence that followed was almost unbearably awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next