Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Chat With The Entropy Champion

2 posters

Go down

A Chat With The Entropy Champion Empty A Chat With The Entropy Champion

Post by HighFly Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Alaina was backstage, looking over her black skirt, shoes, white dress shirt and black suit jacket. She had her Entropy belt back over her shoulder where it belonged, and she assumed that would be the subject of much of her interview. She wanted to look professional, or as professional as she could given her eye was still black from Fathia's donga stick shot.

At least the swelling went down.

Her skirt was perfect. It went down covering a lot of her legs, but stopping a few inches above her knee. Still looked good but not to the point where she resembled an office stripper.

"There you are miss Sanders!" Madison called out, running over with a mic and cameraman at the ready. "Last week you fought Fathia in a doing stick match and narrowly defeated her to defend your title, and to in fact regain possession of the title. Did you feel like less of a champion without it?"

Alaina had to think about this one, it wasn't the easiest question to honestly answer. "I was the champion still to be sure, and no one beat me to call themselves a champion so it shouldn't have made me less of a champion...... but I felt like it did. This belt is like validation for coming here, for putting in the work, taking the losses and crawling back for more." Alaina said looking right at Madison. "I moved up to fight the best and so far the best have yet to beat me inside that ring to take this way... a coward attacked me backstage after a grueling match, then a bigger coward and vulture came along to swoop in to steal something of value. Fathia was nothing more than a common theif."

"That common theif nearly defeated you though, a pirate captain coming close against the amazonian champ. She wisely chose a match type that in all honestly led to you being the odds on underdog."

"That is the fun of being Entropy Champion. You have to prepare for anything, and know that whoever the champ picks as a challenger is going to select a match type that they feel favors them. You have to be ready to handle anything and everything in the ring. I think that is why so many Entropy Champions move on to the Friction World title."

"How do you go about selecting your challengers?" Madison continued, rattling off questions quickly. She wanted the most "gut" reaction she could get. Often they were the most honest.

"I look at a total body of work, as well as recent success. Like... Jessica Wright as much as I hate saying it could boast both. She has a great record against tough competition, and she was rolling. As much as I hate that vile bitch, she is a great wrestler and I knew we'd put on one hell of a show. I have yet to run into anyone who was disappointed with our Last Woman Standing match. Sadly, my other two opponents were selected for me. One by Lukretia, and the other by situational necessity. Fathia was tough, but no pirate captain can hope to match an amazon warrior." Alaina said with a shrug, puffing her chest and arms up a bit as she gave a gentle tap to the front plate of her belt.

"Who are you going to challenge next? The division is a popular one, and the fans are dying to know who your next opponent will be as well as the match type."

"I have a very small list of ladies, and when I do challenge my opponent I have a little idea that the fans in the arena tonight will like..." Alaina said with a confident smile and playful wink at the camera.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

A Chat With The Entropy Champion Empty Re: A Chat With The Entropy Champion

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:16 pm

"HOLD ON THERE!"

Cried a twangy sounding blonde girl from the south eastern part of the lone star state by the name of Bonnie Gastin who strolled out onto the interview area to stand toe to toe with the super strong entropy champion.

"If you don't know my name by now I'll introduce myself! I'm Bonnie T. Gastin! My twin brother is the Tension Champion. I've fought in AFW for years and have battled some tough opponents in both Friction and Tension!"
Bonnie said as she took another step up to Alaina.

"You wanna know who yer next opponent is? It's me! I've been around here long enough to warrent a shot at that title and I wanna chance ta' take ya on, one on one!" Bonnie said with a fierce, determined stare in her eyes.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:04 pm

Madison stood back, practically licking her lips at Bonnie's interruption. She waited, watching and hoping for some drama to unfold. She couldn't have been happier to see Bonnie!

Alaina on the other hand didn't seem amused. "Well hey Bonnie, we haven't met or been introduced by I know you and I know you have a solid body of work." Alaina said matter-of-factly. Her face hardened as she stepped up into Bonnie, bumping her deliberately.

"If you think charging over here and yelling loudly is going to somehow intimidate me you are sorely mistaken." Alaina said as she cracked her knuckles. "Still, you were one of the women I was considering, so lets have us a match.... right here tonight!" Alaina said with a smile. "I have my things in my locker so once you tell me what match type I am going to defend my title in I will go get changed and meet you out there. You better bring your A-game because you know I will be bringing mine."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:27 am

Bonnie stood firm as she and Alaina bumped chests, puffing out her own to stand tall with the much bigger entropy champion.

"Oh I ain't planned to intimidate ya." Bonnie said. "But I'll gladly fight here tonight one on one for that their title in a hog tie match! Ain't nobody leavin' the ring with that their belt until one of cant even move! I ain't callin' ya a cow er nuttin' but I'm pretty good with rope and I wanna try somethin' unique!" Bonnie exclaimed with a wry grin.

"See rules are simple. Anything goes but there ain't no pinfalls or submissions neither. Only when all our limbs get hogtied is the match completely over." Bonnie said as she got face to face with Alaina.

"See ya in the ring, champ." She said before walking off.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:55 am

"I am not really a cow, no. I am more like a raging bull, and one that you won't be able to hog-tie cowgirl." Alaina said with a bit of bravado. "Unlike Brittany I defend this title as often as I can so the fans get their money's worth and the division has a champ who does the belt justice. If ya expect me to fold like a bimbo who calls an evening gown match a title defense you are in for a rude awakening."

Alaina smiled even though on the inside the felt a bit of uncertainty about this. A hog-tie match? She was no farmer, but she never fought with a conga stick before and she managed to grind out a submission win against Fathia in a totally unfamiliar match. "I can't wait to see you in the ring Bonnie baby. The fans know that I'm all about defending the title anytime, anywhere, anyhow and I will win no matter what gets thrown my way." Alaina said right before Bonnie turned to walk away.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content