by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 5 Empty Re: Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:21 am

Taylor stood up straight and did her best to look like she hadn't just got beat when Lukretia made her appearance with... the creepy nurse from after the match with Adrian.

She wasn't surprised that Natalia was making her whole deal up, though it seemed like something Adrian would do. Still, the match was on. Taylor's face hardened. She knew perfectly well that both of them would be gunning for her, but there was no way in hell she was backing down. Even if there were ten of them, fuck them.

Taylor watched quietly while everyone talked. How typical of Adrian to want to cut and run, though, she was such a-

Then Lia was on the floor. "What...the...fuck!" Taylor muttered and put her palm to her forehead before lifting her mic. "Hey, Adrian. Congratulations, you receive the award for most uncalled-for violent act in the history of the world. What's the matter? Did the bunny-girl hurt your feelings with her no-nonsense observations? Holy shit, psycho, the truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it?"

Taylor strolled over to Adrian to stand immediately in front of her with Lia at her feet. "Get out." She said forcefully. "I don't want to see you again unless it's in that ring. I don't want to hear your whiny, annoying voice, I don't want to hear your stupid name, or else I will put my knee through that stupid scrunched up face of yours and you will get to see what you sound like whining without your front teeth. Get it? Now you can leave with the good doctor now, or you can wake up in her room in a few minutes. Either way is fine with me."

By the end her voice had fallen to a growl. She glared dangerously at Adrian, her body tense and ready if Adrian made a move. She almost dared her to try something, standing in front of her the way she was. She dropped her mic and pulled her belt off her shoulder, never taking her eyes off of Adrian.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality - Page 5 Empty Re: Entropy and Enemies and Sentimentality

Post by kerflubble Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:06 am

Adrian seemed to snap back to her previous self once her kick floored Lia Cross in one blow, turning her attention back to Taylor "That's rich coming from you, considering what you tried to do to me five minutes ago." She shot back the blue haired punk got ready for a fight. "I'm not afraid of you anymore." she growled before slinging her belt over her shoulder and stepping back: leaving Taylor with the downed bunny.

I'll show them, she thought I'll show them all. I will never give up, I wont rest 'till I've beaten you Taylor, no matter how long that takes me. she thought, never taking her eyes off Taylor as she walked backwards up the ramp. She had a lot of training to do, her mind needed to settle down. She was this close to snapping again, could she keep it under wraps when it was match time?

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Taylor watched Adrian until she was all the way back up the ramp and almost out of sight. She didn't respond to her, even though she certainly wanted to. She knew that saying anything back would only make everything worse. The pure irony of that thought even occurring to Taylor was not lost on her.

When the coast was clear, she knelt down next to Lia and gave her a little shake and a pat on the cheek. Adrian had got the better of both of them, that bitch. Things would be different in the match, or rather they'd be close to the same as the first time they squared off. Lia did complicate things, though.

Taylor stood up straight and reached down to clasp Lia's hand and haul her back up to her feet. "Rise and shine, Bugs." She said quietly and gave Lia a little push on the shoulder.

She looked over at Lukretia and Chesna, but said nothing. She slung her belt back over her shoulder and turned to leave, keeping her eyes on the creepy German and her creepy nurse until she was passed them. Then she kept her eyes out for Adrian as she disappeared backstage.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:36 am

Lia remained dimly, dully aware of the proceedings going on around her. Or at least she thought. The throbbing in her head reminded her of that annoying cowgirl Josey and that annoying fight they had in the locker room. The voices seemed familiar too. One seemed like Taylor, but she apparently did not think what happened was hilarious, so it could not have really been her. The other imbalanced voice that sounded like Adrian must have been Taylor.

That made no sense.

Lia was saved having to ponder that with a gentle shake and slap, bringing the lights and sounds of the arena back into focus. "Eeeugh. Ow." Lia sat up, hissing in pain. "That... hurt." She glanced at Taylor and quickly looked around for Adrian. "Wait... what?" Lia was surprised that she was being woken by Taylor of all people. "You..." Words finally seemed to form in Taylor's head. "You weren't laughing." Lia sighed, "Oh man, you're taking that better woman crap seriously, aren't you?!" Lia quipped as she stood up slowly, half expecting to topple over, but she caught herself. "Man... all in the heel," she whispered to herself. "First time I got run over by a big bundle of white girl problems given form."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:56 am

Lukretia kept her eyes on the scene silently and as the players began to exit one by one, she watched them with a smug smile on her face. As Taylor passed and left only Lia in her wake, Lukretia turned and exited as well leaving only the doctor and Lia. Chesna, watched Lukretia leave dully before turning and walking towards Lia.

When she reached the bunny, she looked at her with a dull stare. "Stupid Bunny." She said and took Lia by the hand to lead her off where she could patch up her boo boos properly, leaving the audience to themselves where a raucous applause and cheer echoed through the arena.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5