by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Old Enemies Returned (For Darius)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Old Enemies Returned (For Darius) Empty Old Enemies Returned (For Darius)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:11 am

Spoiler:

After a long match in Friction, Heather had already rested and relaxed herself, showered up and changed into her casual clothes. She would let out a long sigh, heading out of the AFW facility as she would stop at the exit, staring up at the sky. "...A bit later than I thought.." She let out, pulling out her cell phone and checking the time real quick. She nodded her head before putting it back into her pocket, walking towards her car.

She was wearing her black loose dress pants, tucked into her black boots, along with her white corset-like tube top that was loose and ruffled in the chest area with a double breasted suit top over that. to top it off, she wore a long black and red coat that came down to just above her ankles.

She made her way over to her car, getting to it as she sighed out a bit, leaning back against it. "Damn...I should have head out earlier. Need to get back to Natasha's sooner.." She said to herself shaking her head as she would turn back to her car, fishing through her pockets for her keys. "...where the hell did I put them.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Old Enemies Returned (For Darius) Empty Re: Old Enemies Returned (For Darius)

Post by Darius Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:34 am

"Well, well, well," came a voice from the darkness as Heather fumbled with the location of her keys. It seemed the girl was not alone in the parking lot that night. "Look who have here...." From the shadows would emerge someone who Heather might recognize. It was Nha, the blue-haired half of the tag team Ancestors of Isis. The girl looked as cocky and deadly as ever, dressed tonight in a pair of skin tight daisy dukes, as well as a blue blouse to match her hair. "Remember me, Heather?" Nha asked with a menacing smile as she came to stand just before the girl. "Better yet, you remember my sister?"

It was then Nha's twin sister Sha would reveal herself, standing behind Heather, cornering the girl between the sisters. Sha was dressed similarly as Nha, with daisy dukes and a red blouse to match her own hair. The surrounded Heather, making it very apparent that the girl had nowhere to go. "Hi Heather," Sha greeted with a smile just as malicious as her sister's. "Did you miss us?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:42 am

"Ah??" Heather let out as she heard someone else's voice, causing her to look up and around before she finally found the source. She turned to see Nha stepping out of the shadows, causing her to narrow her eyes a little. "...The hell do you want?" Heather let out, of course recognizing the girl immediately. It's been quite a while since she saw that face, though the hatred was still there deep inside. "...I was pretty damn close to forgetting.." She responded before Nha pointed out the other girl.

Heather turned around, seeing Sha behind her, causing her to click her tongue. "Of course...When one of the two idiots are around the other one is sure to follow.." she let out, shaking her head as she glared at Sha and then back at Nha. "..I've long past wanting to kick both your asses. After you and your leader ran when Avalanche came up close it was obvious it's not worth my time." Heather let out, trying to keep her composure as much as she could.

"You should let me get to my car before I change my mind about that.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:55 am

As Heather spoke Nha and Sha began to walk closer to her on either side, trying to herd her against a brick wall so she would be figuratively trapped between a rock and a hard place. "Such tough talk!" Nha giggled as they strolled towards Heather, a smile on her face the entire time.

"From such a small girl too," Sha agreed with a smile that matched her sister's. The last time they had seen Heather was at the Avalanche promo event, where the twins and their boss Sarah Gatt collectively kicked her ass, humiliating her in front of a great many people.

"Here's the thing, Heather dear," Nha explained as they attempted to corner the girl. "Obviously you remember that you were supposed to fight Sarah in last year's Avalanche special. But what you don't know is what she promised us after she beat you."

"And believe me, she was going to beat you," Sha backed up.

Nha nodded and smiled. "Do you knowwhat that was, Heather? Do you know what would have mde us so happy to have?" Nha licked her lips before she revealed what she was speaking of. "She promised to give what was left of you to us. A little employee relations gift you might say...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:03 am

"Kh..y-yeah well...I can sure as hell back it up It's not just all talk!" Heather let out, gritting her teeth as the two would start advancing towards her. Off reflex, and knowing they clearly weren't about to let her just leave, she would start backing away from them.

"Tch..L-like I care what she promised you. She wasn't going to beat me anyways..w-wasn't going to let her get off free after what she did out in t hat ring last time I spoke with her.." Heather was trying her best to keep up a strong front, not trying to show that she was actually intimidated by the two.

As Nha finished her words, Heather found herself up against a wall, gritting her teeth as she did. "Too bad..you're never getting it..C-come any closer and I swear you'll regret it.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:22 am

Nha and SHa now had Heather cornered, trapped between the brick wall and the devious Egyptian twins. Exactly where they wanted the girl, and they were all smiles because of it. Heather's brave front was quickly crumbling in face of what the twins had in store for her. If only she knew what they truly had in store for her. "You might as well just accept it, Heather," Nha giggled.

"We always get what we want," Sha supplied.

"We missed out on the chance to have you all for ourselves the last time," Nha went on, looking her soon-to-be prey up and down and smiling. "We're not going to ose that chance again. If we have to work to make it happen...." Sha would suddenly lash out then, and with her monstrous strength would deliver a fierce uppercut into Heather's stomach. ".....so be it," Nha finished.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:31 am

Heather was trying her best to talk herself out of the situation she was in, possibly push them back just a little with her words, but nothing seemed to be working. It was almost frustrating to see the two twins with those big smiles on their faces as she shook her head. "Forget it. No way am I just letting you do what you want.." Heather assured them as she tried to ready herself.

She was paying close and full attention to Nha's words, looking for the perfect time to attack and force her way out before suddenly she felt that uppercut explode into her stomach, causing her to double over a bit and look over at Sha. "D-damnit..can't even fight me straight.." Heather let out, groaning a bit as she frantically tried to recover herself, trying to take a swing at Sha to somehow make some room to fight back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:50 am

Heather's flat stomach would do little to stop the full force of Sha's punch, which would dig deep into the poor girl's gut. The red twin's power was nothing to laugh at, as Heather would no doubt find out. "Ouch," Nha giggled as she saw Heather in pain. "Have to be more attentive than that, Heather. Especially with all tat hit you were talking before...."

It seemed that Heather was trying to make a counter attack now, but not much of one after taking a full punch to the gut by Sha. When Heather's punch came Sha would effortlessly catch it in her open palm, and with a scowl would start to crush the poor girl's fist in her vice like grip, almost like she wanted to break her whole hand.

"And I'm afraid ou have to be quicker than that, my dear," Nha would giggle as she watched the whole thing, and while Sha held Heather in place the blue twin would swiftly swing her knee up into Heather's crotch, nailing her right in the pussy.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:02 am

"Nguugh..shut..up.." Heather let out, the pain really pounding in her stomach from that punch. She hated that she let Sha get that first hit, getting a first hand taste of exactly how strong the twin was as Nha would giggle and taunt her. Her words just made the pain worse as she would take that desperate swing.

Her punch landed nowhere though as Sha would grab her first, catching it and starting to crush it in her grip. Heather grit her teeth, trying to hold it in before she would yell out in pain, desperately trying to pull her fist away.

"D-damnit...This is just-GUAGH!!" Heather was trying to pull herself away before she felt Nha's knee collide with her crotch, causing her eyes to widen and water a bit as she would fall to her knees if t he girls let her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:22 am

Sha's brutal strength combined with Nha's ruthless efficiency made for a very effective combination, one that was already taking Heather apart. After Nha delivered the knee to the girl's crotch Sha would keep hold of the girl's fist, effectively holding the girl up by it when she tried to sink to her knees. "Done already?" Sha asked as she held up Heather seemingly with ease.

While Heather dangled by her one arm Sha would rear her free hand back, clench it into a fist, and send yet another full powered punch into her victim's stomach. Then to make matters even worse for Heather she would take the captive arm and twist it behind the girl's back, turning her so she now faced the wall, which Sha would immediately slam the girl up against, twist the arm up high.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next