Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever"

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever" - Page 4 Empty Re: "You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever"

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Valkoinen tilted her head as Lia spoke. She knew what the rabbit was doing and glanced at Clyde quickly before looking back at her accuser. The Finn couldn't allow Lia to simply get away with what she was doing. "Pleased to be with the understanding." She bean. "If there was with the being serial killer than I would be with the thinking you would call detective. If you are with the understanding how people like me work then you are with the knowing that a professional would never be with the going on rampage. Who would be with the wanting to kill wrestler of any magnitude? I am with the thinking that you are not with the understanding what I am with the doing."

Valkoinen narrowed her eyes t Lia's treats. "Pleased to be attempting to be with the doing what you are with the saying you will do. I am with the daring you." Val stepped closer to Lia and looked up at her. "I am with the thinking that if there was with a hippity hoppity little rabbit who was with the sticking her nose into places where it wasn't with the belonging then it would be with the being unfortunate for them considering she would be with the possibly forfeiting away her life over ideas of collecting a serial killer when it is with the being quite possible that it was with the being only isolated incident."

"I am with the understanding situation. I am just with the hoping that you are with the understanding as well. "

Valkoinen then tilted her head and smiled brightly, stepping backwards very carefully. "Don't be with the worrying!" She said with a squeaky voice. "I was with the enjoying view on train!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

"You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever" - Page 4 Empty Re: "You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever"

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:35 am

Lia pursed her lips, biting the inside of them softly. Val was not going for it. What did Lia expect, really? Still, hearing it vocalized burned. Val had said everything short of 'Bite me. I'll kill you.' Lia grit her teeth. She wanted to argue with Valkoinen... but what was the point? She felt just as helpless to her whims as she did back when Valkoinen had 'introduced' herself in Lia's bedroom. This feeling infuriated Lia... not to mention the casual disdain for her fellow man she displayed. Lia turned toward the window, "Yeah... it is a nice... view, isn't it?" She forced herself to sound even. Mostly, she needed to look away from Val while she bit her lip so hard it bled.

"Oh, Val, Val, Val..." Lia channeled her anger into mock disdain. Lia was not thinking at this point, "You are so right." She turned back and smiled sweetly, "It probably was an isolated incident." Lia took a step towards Val, "I have it so wrong. You're sooo levelheaded." Lia took another step. "You have such a unique understanding of what threats truly are. You would never shake down strangers with a gun purely out of paranoia." Lia took one more, into Val's personal space, "You're absolutely right. You're not a little midget psychopath. I should absolutely understand that this is an isolated incident." Lia took a step back, throwing her hands up in mock surrender. "Let's hope for both our sakes you're right."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:56 am

Most of Lia's derisiveness was lost on the Finn who stared at Lia with cold eyes. Her grip on the knife inside of her coat tightened up as Lia got close. She wasn't looking for an incident here and now but if Lia wanted to test her, Val would certainly oblige.

Val watched Lia as she stepped away. "I am with the being glad that we are with the bing on the same page. It would be with the shame for comrades like us to be with the having misunderstanding, nyet?" She said as she stared Lia down. "If there is with the any other reason that you should be with the needing me, pleased to be asking. Unless you are with the having anything furter, perhaps we should be with the discussing any matters further back at the house." Val flashed a glance at Clyde and then back to Lia.

"Dasvidanya, comrade!" She then looked back to Clyde and smiled before backing out of the room, keeping her eyes focused on Lia. "It was with the pleasure to meet you, Gastin, comma Clyde Teriyaki..." As she backed out of the doorway, she would continue to list off Clyde's personal information including address, Social Security Number and other such things until she was out of the room.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:10 am

The world would have been made a much better place with just one stroke of the trigger. Lia was so sure she would not have missed a night's sleep had she just shot Valkoinen as she left. But Lia knew she could not. Valkoinen was untouchable. There was no way she could make that shot. Or corral Valkoinen. She could not protect anyone from Val. "Whatever," Lia hissed, trying to bottle up her rage as best she could. She could not really trash Clyde's hospital room, even though her entire body screamed to. "That... could've gone better." Lia muttered, but she remained still. She needed to calm down. If she moved, she was going to scream.

Last edited by 241 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:47 am

Watching the entire event unfold right in front of him, Clyde would be left absolutely speechless as Lia went on with this new young woman who was of short stature and while Clyde found to be rather cute, he couldn't help but be strangely frighted by her first appearance in the room, being able to swear to that he saw the grim reaper himself flash before his eyes as Val walked into the room. Maybe he was just seeing things. Maybe he was just hungry. Where was Chensa?

Clyde really didn't know what to say during the conversation between the two women, already finding the day to be strange and bizarre since he awoke. Meeting an odd doctor, flirting with a bunny-girl who slapped him and called him unmanly, all before meeting this strange European woman that made Clyde's body go strangely cold once he saw her, that same coldness he felt he was shot a month ago, like he was at the doorstep of death itself once again.

Either way, Clyde would just let the strange European woman with the funny manner of speech just talk away while Lia kept trying to get her to help. Clyde was hating her careless attitude already, if someone was out to kill wrestlers they needed to be stopped, he was already fearing for the lives of his close friends and surrogate family members.

"But Ms. Cross... If this shooter is a shitty-ass assassin who ain't worth a damn, how come you relying on this chick to take her down?" Clyde would ask, while blinking, all before he heard Val bidding farewell to them both, saying his name in the process. His Full Name. Including his dreaded middle name that he swore he hid upon registering with the AFW. A horrible realiation soon clicked in Clyde's head and he began to realize something.

"W-Wait! Hey Lady! Miss!" Clyde would call out to Val desperately, looking to her with a bit of fear in his eyes she began to leave the room while crossing out things on a piece of paper.

"You... You know my middle name... Nobody in AFW, not even my girl, knows my middle name... I made sure to keep it out of my Registration, the only way you coulda got that information was if you looked my records up back in America, and if you did... You would know some stuff about me... "How is it you get that information for someone you JUST met? H-How much do you know? You ain't workin for the cops are ya?" Clyde would ask almost fearfully to Val, hoping she wasn't a cop, hoping that he wasn't going to be turned in for murder back in Texas. He was wishing he had his switchblade right about now, but that was in his boot, and he had clue where that was.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Val paused as she was at the doorway. She glanced over at Clyde as she was questioned. "Pleased to be thanking Cross comma Lia for the wealth of knowledge I am with the having about you. Because she was with the choosing to bring you into this then I am with the needing to make sure that this was as innocent as it was with the being made out to be. It is with the being unfortunate that you are with the getting involved in business though."

It wasn't the truth but it wasn't a lie either. Val had all the information on Clyde already because it was her duty to as his shooter but if she hadn't had the info, she would have cause of Lia. After she spoke, she left the hospital room and the hospital and then the city. She certainly didn't care for Lia's methods one bit. The two of them might need to have another, more private chat.

A few minutes later, Chesna wheeled a cart in. On it was a plate of Salisbury steak with dressins and four single serving cartons of cold milk. She had a dull look on her face as she pushed the cart in, looking up at Lia."Why was the midget here?" She asked and then sighed. "Whatever... here's your food." she said and shoved the cart towards Clyde before going to Lia. She steppe in front of her and looked at Lia with dull, unblinking eyes, staring into Lia's and not moving otherwise like she was a statue but she was really trying to figure out what was wrong. Her staring would last for nearly two minutes if she was nto interrupted otherwise.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:08 am

Hearing Val's words would leave Clyde rather stunned as he watched the young woman leave the room after telling him that revelation regarding how she knew his middle name and that Lia was her source. While knowing his middle name was hardly considered a bad thing, the fact that two people now had access to his files back home and America and most likely his past, worried Clyde a bit, leaving him silent as Val left and Chesna entered the room before he got the nerve to speak. "W-Wait! Hey Lady!" Clyde would call out to Val, but it seemed

"Ms. Cross Invited Her..." Clyde would mutter to Chesna without looking at either one of them, clutching his blankets tightly, afraid that his time in AFW could end now that the head of security possibly knew about the murders he was suspected to be involved in back home in Liberty, Texas.

He would then silently reach for one of the four cartons of milk and open it before he began to down the contents of the entire carton, taking it all in at once before looking at Lia in a rather serious and stern manner with glaring eyes that hid so much fear.

"So... Ms. Cross... How much do you know about my life back home in Texas?"

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:17 am

Chesna's ear twitched as she heard Clyde speak. She ignored him and continued to look at Lia. She reached out with her hand to grab Lia's hand and hold it in as tight a grip as she could, which was still pretty loose. With her free hand, she slid her hand into her pocket and pulled out a small pill.

"Here, take this. Regular medicine. Nothing weird."

She ten lifted up her hand and tired to shove her fingers into Lia's mouth and feed her the pill by force. While she tried to feed Lia the pill, she leaned in and pushed her lips close to Lia's lips. "Ignore him. Calm down..." Chesna looked away with her eyes, even though her head didn't move, and blushed deeply. "Sweetie." She added in a sterile tone. She could feel Lia was skittish but unfortunately Chesna wasn't very good at comforting. She tried her best though. She really did.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Lia was livid. She could not even bring herself to say anything as Clyde spoke to Val, though she shot him quite a glare when he suggested that Lia should find the killer herself.

No, should be thanking YOU. You're the one who dug up the information, not me. Lia almost said to Val as she explained how she knew so much about Clyde. Thinking about it, Val had insanely impressive contacts to dig up that information. A woman as paranoid as her, with as much money on her head as there was, could not possibly trust anyone to find that sort of detail out.

But then it hit her. The way Valkoinen had phrased that. It was Lia's fault she knew so much about Clyde. It reminded her of the stories Lia had heard about the White Death. It was his fault for prying too deep. It was his fault for knowing too much. He was foolish enough to think he could cross the White Death... It was never Valkoinen's fault. How could it be? You do not blame the wind for blowing or the earth for quaking, and Valkoinen was so much beyond humanity as to be a force of nature.

It was a gruesome thing to realize. Lia used her training to protect people. Valkoinen simply killed for money. They were opposites, inverses, but Valkoinen was practically infinite compared to Lia.

There was nothing Lia could do to stop her, to hurt her, to even faze her. There was no point to any of this. Lia had thought that nobody deserved to die, nobody deserved to be shot in the way Clyde had... but if it could not be stopped... what was Lia supposed to do? Why was she trying to stop it?

Doubt, anger, fear... a whole array of emotions just barely contained but still stirring since Lia had met Valkoinen were finally coming to boil. She became aware of her surroundings once more only to see Chesna staring at her. Lia stared back, unable to decide even what to feel at the moment. She returned Chesna's stare quietly.

Lia was so surprised that she took the pill without thinking. Usually, taking medication from Chesna was a bad idea, but surely Chesna realized that Lia was not in a good mood right now.

Lia swallowed the pill and sighed. She leaned in and kissed Chesna. Just a quick peck. She whispered, "Thanks."

Lia turned toward Clyde, "Don't you know... ANYTHING... about negotiations? Talk down... what you're buying. Talk up what you're selling!" Lia growled, "And, yes, right now at least I do know you're from Texas and apparently whatever that midget thinks your social security number is. As if I'd want to steal YOUR identity..." Lia shrugged, "That went horribly. Fuck me." She grimaced, walking to Chesna and putting her head on her shoulder, "Eugggggh."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Chesna blushed a little when Lia pressed her head against her shoulder. She bit her lip and lifted up her hand and ran her fingers through Lia's mauve hair. "W-Why would you say that?" Chesna said and then pushed her knee forward so it pressed against Lia's mound.

"It's impossible for me to comfort you when you say that because ..."

Chesna craned her neck and began Kissing Lia's neck sloppily, her hand reaching up to grab at one of Lia's breasts to fondle it roughly. 'Tell that guy to go away and give us some a lone time." She whispered in breathy apathy into Lia's ear.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next