Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever"

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever" Empty "You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever"

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:45 am

Kyoto, Japan - Alchemilla Hospital - 8:57 p.m.

About a month or two ago, After purchasing an engagement ring with the money he had earned winning the 24/7 title for his planned wife-to-be, Heather Sunderland, Clyde Gastin had a run in with The Gatt Attack in a local bar after his old acquaintance, Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway hired Sarah Gatt to send three of her cronies (Nha & Sha plus Rika Smart) to ambush Clyde, beat him to bloody pulp and video tape it, so that Kelly could show it to Heather as an act of getting even with her rival. After The Gatt Attack left The Texan beaten down in the empty bar within an inch of his life, he was found barely conscious his close-friends, Dante Sunderland and Alessa Mason.

Moments later and without warning, Clyde was shot afar by mysterious gunman, right in front of the tag champs. Battered, bloodied and then wounded by a sniper's bullet, Clyde was sure that death had finally found him and that his time was up. His last words spoken to Alessa as he mistook her for his beloved Heather, being nothing more than an apology for not being able to survive and live out the rest of their lives together. It was at the moment that darkness overtook The Texan as he fell comatose in the back of his friends car, barely alive.

Fast foreword to almost two months later, present time. Tonight was the night that AFW was having their big Pay-Per-View event, AFW: Avalanche. It was the night where Champions and Contenders clashed, it was the night Heather Sunderland and Kelly Conway finally faced off in their long awaited battle. It was the night that Clyde Gastin finally awakened.

""Help me get him up!" "No, I'll carry him..." "You owe me for this... I mean... aside from the bill..." "Im... So sorry, brother..." "...I'm not finished with you yet...I love you you..you idiot..." "S-SHUT UP!! DON'T YOU FUCKING ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME OR WHY I'M HERE! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT, SUNDERLAND!!!" "I'm just a friendly rabbit." Rang the 7 voices in Clyde's inner thoughts, hearing the voices of those both familiar and unfamiliar to the Texan as their words rang into his subconscious , able to hear bits and pieces of the voices around him before they faded away. A surreal dream within absolute darkness until his eyes finally opened and saw the unfamiliar ceilings hanging above him, covered slightly by the bangs of his unkept blonde hair while Bonnie Taylor's [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f_HsjpSVaI&feature=player_embedded:2n2k070r]Holding Out For A Hero[/url:2n2k070r] played on a small radio on a desk at his bedside.

Laying still on that hospital bed for a moment, Clyde would remain staring at the ceiling until he moved his hand up to touch his face, almost unable to comprehend that he was alive, believing that he had met his end just a moment ago. At least that was how it felt to him. "Im... Alive?" Thought the Texan to himself as he tried to seat himself up but would quickly collapse back down on the bed, unable to full rise up for some reason. This prompted Clyde to simply look around what appeared to be a hospital room, finding a TV in front of him, a radio on a desk beside. Although he was a bit disappointed that Heather or Bonnie wasn't around, he was happy to see that he still had his 24/7 title belt, which sat beside the radio, along with his most treasured possession, his cowboy hat.

".....Ey! Anybody out there!? I'm alive!" Clyde would call out from his room, apparently not being heard. He wouldn't wait long though before he tried to seat himself up once more, allowing him to quickly notice how sore his ribs and abdomen were, wincing slightly as a result before reaching towards the desk at his bedside to grab his hat before grabbing the small radio, trying to raise the volume.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever" Empty Re: "You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever"

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:16 am

Lia Cross knew Clyde was about to awaken from his coma. Chesna at least maintained airs of being a real doctor and kept good notes to keep herself in the loop in the event of drug-induced memory loss. Her drug-induced comas afforded Lia ample time to keep an eye on Clyde's state without being bothered.

Clyde was a mystery to Lia. Beaten and shot, but still alive. The shot part was the interesting. People did not usually take guns to wrestling matches, and unless every wrestler was so armed, the idea that someone could pull one on a coworker was anathema. Lia wanted to find out who did it and stop them from doing so again.

Lia already had an inkling... and she had placed a phone call just a few moments ago. But for now, Lia had to meet Clyde. After spending so much time with his immediate family, Lia felt the need to at least see the victim in person. She had some free time, after all...

Lia had just finished her phone call when she heard Clyde's voice from within his room. Perfect timing. Lia flung open the door, "Heya!" Lia waved cheerfully as she ran in, her rabbit ears bouncing playfully, "Is this where I go to see the cowboy who got beat up by a girl so bad he fell into a coma?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

"You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever" Empty Re: "You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever"

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:50 am

After finally nabbing the hat and putting it back on his head, Clyde proceeded to start fumbling with the radio at his bedside, determined to either turn up the volume or find a station that played music more to his liking. Not that he didn't like Bonnie Taylor, he was just in the mood for some good ol' Heavy Metal, Classic Country or the once respectable Gangsta Rap.

Before he could even attempt doing so, the door to his room suddenly flew open, causing Clyde to nearly jump out of his bed as he leapt up after being startled before seeing Lia Cross standing there, or 'Some Bunny Chick cheerfully waving and saying Heya!' which Clyde knew her by.

"...What did they make me smoke...?" Clyde would mutter to himself as he looked at Lia, wondering if he was really seeing a fully grown, slightly older woman with Bunny ears suddenly barging into his room. It made the Texan wonder what kind of a hospital this really was. But as Lia mentioned a certain cowboy who was beaten up by girl and placed into a coma by her, Clyde began to frown bitterly as he recalled the recent ambush by Nha & Sha and how he was picked apart so easily. It hurt his pride just thinking about it, and this bunny girl wasn't exactly helping, though Clyde couldn't help but feel as if he had heard her voice somewhere before.

"I think you got me confused with someone else, Bunny-Lady... Besides, I'm Clyde T. Gastin... It took TWO Cave Men, a Chihuahua and some punk in the back with a gun to take me down! And I sure as hell didn't fall into no goddamn coma neither... They thought they killed me but they didn't know that a country boy can survive!" Clyde would say to Lia in a rather confident manner, boasting that it took 4 assailants to truly put him down. Unaware of how many days had passed since that fateful night. Believing it was just the next day. Clyde's eyes then trailed Lia up and down for a moment before he gave her a rather confused and curious look in his eyes, noting that she looked rather professional with her attire, but that stopped once you reached the ears on top of her head.

"...Uhhhh... You some kinda Clown who makes balloon animals for the kids in the hospital or somethin'? If you are can you make me one of them their Tommy Guns like in The MASK?. and don't gimme that ol' 'I don't make Guns' crap! I know y'all know how to do it! Am Im damn sure old enough to have one!"
Clyde would declare as he spoke to Lia, mistaking her for a clown of some sort.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:24 am

Chesna, who had a pretty good idea when Clyde was going to come around, thanks to the extensive notes she had taken, had been in an empty room upstairs taking a nap. She had been more lucid as of late, this "job' had been way more involved than her usual stint as the rich bitch, Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt's personal doctor. She had even been given a beeper and been forced regularly into doing actual doctor work.

She woke up, wiped the drool off her face, gathered her clip board and made her way down to Clyde's room, nearly blacking out in the elevator and wiping off some blood when she got a nosebleed. They were becoming more frequent and more bothersome, she really had to get that looked at, but what could she do with a blood condition. Not to mention the fact that she hated doctors.

She pushed open the door just in time to hear Clyde's words. She pushed her way past Lia and gave the woman, and lover, an apathetic stair that only Lia could read as both disdain and desire.

"She's no one, just a nosy bunny looking for a pile of carrots. There's no carrots here, bunny, shoo." She spoke in a monotone voice as she looked at Clyde.

"And I hate to burst your bubble tough guy, but whoever shot you, wanted you to live and just be shot. You should thank whoever worked you over before hand for not hitting all the right spots, that sort of trauma could have finished you off."

Chesna then sighed and began to check Clyde's heart beat and blood pressure. "But what do I know." She muttered, her cold, uncaring hands probing Clyde's chest with a stethoscope. She looked at Lia, and sighed.

"There's probably somewhere else I should check... just to see if he really is healthy... Bunny..." She added and then sighed. Maybe she could drug Clyde again? She squeezed her thighs together as she attended to Clyde. With the awakening Clyde and Lia in the room, it was too much for her. The atmosphere, the pressure, she felt like a bursting damn. Her face remained cold and she let out a sigh. "You must want a meal now that you're finally awake, right?" She asked. "Something to stimulate you?" She chose her words carefully but she was sure her tone was dry enough that they would go unnoticed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:39 am

Lia pursed her lips, arching her head quizzically at Clyde, her rabbit ears bouncing down playfully, "Nope. Saw the video. Pretty sure it was a girl or two and they were like half your size. And you were alllll drunk and talking about how you'd wreck them and stuff."

Lia raised an eyebrow, "Nope. Don't know anything about balloon animals. But if you want a tommy gun..." Lia reached behind her back and produced... an imaginary air tommy gun. "Krdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdr! Chk-chk!" She unloaded a salvo on the wall and quickly reloaded it. "Here ya go, that should protect you from scary cavegirls." she handed it to Clyde. "I'm Lia Cross, by the way, Mister Clyde."

As Chesna came in, Lia's face turned into a pout. A complication. It was usually an unsafe bet that Chesna would be diligent in her job and Lia was unlucky that she chose NOW to actually pay attention to her duties. Still, Lia had to roll with it.

More annoying was how quickly Chesna seemed to figure out what Lia had put together, and then gave the game away to Clyde. It would have been better for everyone to let him labor under the delusion that he had escaped death barely.

Even worse, Lia had hoped to confront Valkoinen from the relative shield of plausible deniability, pretending to believe that the shooter meant to kill Clyde. "Yeah, what DO you know about the human body parts that aren't the wing-wang and the persqueeter, anyway?" Lia could read Chesna's muted signs. The girl's insatiable desires were flaring up again. Lia was too on edge to really help her, though. She turned back to Clyde, "Don't listen to her. She's dumb." Lia leaned in and whispered, "And stupid." Lia leaned back, "Just sit tight and take it easy, k? Your sis and your little lady and your in-laws and that Conway girl were all worried sick about you. Mostly the Conway girl though..." Lia pursed her lips, unable to keep from smiling, "Okay and your little lady... And... well all the others."

Last edited by 241 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:33 am

"W-What!? The hell kinda video you been watchin'!? I sure as hell wish I was drunk 'cause I damn near felt every bone in ma' goddamn body break last night! And don't you be thinkin' I just laid down and took that asswhoopin! Nuh Uh! You think Im bad? You shoulda' see the other guys! Gals! Whatever! One of tried to grab me by the balls so I bit 'er in the arm and punched the other in the eye!" Clyde would exclaim as he tried to clear up Lia's confusion, almost boasting about his side of the story, not really realizing that she was pushing his buttons.

After sharing his side of the story, Clyde couldn't help but lift his head slightly and just watch Lia's rabbit ears bounce about, unable to help but wonder for a second if he was tripping off something that the doctors gave him. At the same time he wondered why anyone in their right mind would be rabbit other than being some sort of entertainer, but then again Clyde thought maybe that was why she was here and asked her about the balloon animal thing. The answer however, wasn't one that he was expecting.

Seeing Lia reached behind her back, for what Clyde assumed to be a real balloon Tommy Gun, The Texan instantly grew excited and awaited the balloon gun to be formed and place into his hands. But much to Clyde's disappointment, Lia pulled out nothing but an imaginary Tommy gun, causing the blonde to frown in great disappointment as Lia pretended to shoot the wall with her imaginary air gun, leaving the Texan rather unamused and longing for his balloon gun. Still Clyde held out his hands to 'grab' the imaginary gun from Lia as she held it out to him while introducing herself, prompting Clyde to take the air gun with a rather deadpan expression on his face before pointing it at Lia. "Nice to meet cha, Ms. Cross. Bang. Bang." Muttered Clyde in a droll manner before discarding the air gun's existence.

"Now who exactly are--..." Clyde would begin to ask before another young woman with white hair in some sort of medical uniform, suddenly strolled into the hospital room, declaring Lia to be no one but a 'nosy rabbit looking for a pile of carrots' before trying to shoo Lia away. Not really knowing who Chesna was other than his nurse or doctor, Clyde opened his mouth to speak but was cutoff by Dr. Matu's words as she revealed a few things to him regarding the shooting and his survival, leaving Clyde rather speechless for a moment as he looked at Chesna.

Clyde was honestly grown used to his strange case of having both abnormally bad and good luck at random, at least that was what he felt he had. But the fact that his survival didn't come from good luck or his will to survive, but that he had been allowed to live. Knowing that was enough to make Clyde sick for a moment as he played back what he remembered about the shooting, feeling rather troubled about the revelation, leaving him lost in thought for a moment as Chesna's hands pressed against his chest with a stethoscope.

"You apparently know a lot about it Doc, if you can tell me all that... Y-You... You are my doc, right?" Clyde would respond to Chesna's later statement before he asked her a question, wanting to clarify if she was his doctor just before Chensa stated to Lia she had other places on Clyde to examine, while Lia on the other hand decided to comment on Chesna's knowledge or lack thereof of human body parts that wasn't a genitalia.

The remark caused Clyde's eyes to open widely in shock as he stared at Lia for a moment before looking back at Chesna, then back to Lia. He was a bit confused for a moment but quickly settled down as he took the remark to be nothing more than a joke from Lia since it was apparent that the two women knew eachother, along with the fact that Chesna's dry and bland demeanor made Clyde instantly dismiss the possibility of Chesna being someone whom Lia was suggesting to be very sexually active.

"Everyone and Conway worried sick about me? Wait... Conway!?"
Clyde would say in response to Lia's words, immediately thinking about Heather and wondering if she was alright. He pictured her and Bonnie's reaction towards seeing him wounded and half-dead, knowing the two must of had it hard to see him looking like that, especially Heather who probably didn't sleep that night. Clyde was however shocked to hear that Kelly Conway of all people was worried about him and according to Lia, she was more worried than anyone else. More than his Twin Sister and Expected Wife-To-Be!

"Why in the dang ol' blue hell would Kelly 'The Bitch' Conway be more worried about my ass than my sister and my.... Aww Hell, well ain't you the Funny Bunny..." Clyde would begin to say in a fit of shock and anger before he caught the rest of what Lia said, instantly frowning as a result of her bad joke. "Wait... So you know Heather? Where is she? What about my sister? Alessa and Dante!? ...Ain't anybody waitin' for me?" Clyde would ask Lia in an almost frantic manner as he wished to know the whereabouts of his family, beginning to realize that none of them were around waiting for him to awake. He figured he hadn't been out for very long and it was the morning after the shooting. He expected at least Heather or Bonnie to be waiting at his beside. Maybe they were going to return later today.

"You must want a meal now that you're finally awake, right? ...Something to stimulate you?"
Were the words spoken by Chesna as she offered Clyde something to eat, her choice of words definitely going unnoticed by The Texan as he thought nothing of them other than just getting a nice hot meal. He just hoped the Hospital food was as good as Bonnie's cooking, though it was unlikely. "Aww yes ma'am, please! I'm starvin' right now! I'll take whatever you got! Oh and some milk would be nice too if ya don't mind me askin' for some, doc..." Clyde would say as the thought of food cheered his spirits up a bit.

"...Im sorry I caught your name, Ms. Bunny... Lia Cross, right? I don't think I got yours, doc." Clyde would say to Lia before turning to Chesna, wanting to know the name of the woman who apperently was in fact his doctor.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:30 am

Chesna sighed as she listened to Clyde. She looked at Lia and then to Clyde and lifted her index and middle finger up, She then waited for Clyde to open his mouth, which he seemed to do often and loudly and forced her fingers into his mouth.

"Shut up." She said in a monotone.

"I'm Dr. Matu... You're as loud as the rest of the bunch." She then stiltedly turned her head to look at Lia. "I blame you, Bunny. You're a bad influence and an instigator."

She then looked back to Clyde. "I'm sure it's wonderful to be conscious after so long a time asleep but keep quiet, understand? Your body is still healing. Calm down. I'll get you some Salisbury steak and some milk."

She then pulled her fingers from Clyde's mouth and patted him on the head. "Maybe a cookie if you're good." She then handed Clyde a cup of pills and a small cup of water. "Now take these pills and get ready for a nice bathroom break." She said tossing a bedpan at Clyde as she stepped away and closed the curtain between herself and Clyde. He could still talk, but he'd be able to do his business privately, though Chesna also had ulterior motives.

She eyed Lia and shoved her against the wall and pushed her thigh between the rabbit's legs.

"Bunny rabbit..." She said and looked into Lia's eyes with her glassy, apathetic stare.

"Go on... go get his family." She said whispering into Lia's ear as she grabbed her collar and pushed herself against Lia. "I know you've been hanging around them and no doubt they are crawling around here as well." She added.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:22 am

Lia stared at Clyde with rapt attention as he recounted the events of that fateful now. "Oh wow. That's amazing! Getting beat by girls but at least you managed to bite and scratch at the eyes. Inspiring! Truly manly!" Lia winked at Clyde with a cute giggle.

Lia pouted as Chesna blamed her, her ears drooping, "Hey, hey, Chesna-baby. You're no fuuun!" Leaning over Chesna, she called out to Clyde as Chesna warned him to take it easy, "She's right on that. Really, don't do anything dumb." Lia turned back to Chesna as the doctor pulled them into privacy.

"Wha-wha?" Lia met Chesna's lusty gaze with mock cluelessness, gasping as Chesna invaded her space, "This isn't medicine... Oh, oh, the family, right!" Lia grinned, "Well, uh..." Lia called out over the curtain, "You see they were all 'Bah who cares about this comatose loser' and..." Lia erupted into a giggle, "Sorry, sorry." She struggled, barely regaining her composure. "Easy there, Chesna-baby." Lia whispered before continuing, "They really, really did wait. Your sis, your honeybear, that cute little girl, that dude... basically everyone BUT Conway. But you've been out for a while and your honey had this really big pay-per-view going on tonight... she should be up here before long anyway. They could not just really stay here all day."

Lia added, "Besides, I actually have someone stopping by here soon," Lia glared at Chesna, as if to suggest this was pertinent information for her, too. "So, uh... I mean, we could call your wife but that's a big match she's up for. I know she'd want to see you and you want to see her, but I'm sure we all want her at her best for that."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:04 am

Once Clyde heard Lia's teasing response to his statement regarding his desperate methods of fighting against Nha & Sha, The Texan would simply frown at the Bunny Girl with a droll expression on his face as she winked and giggled at him, slightly embarrassed by the way she teased him and turned his own confident statements against himself.

"Go 'head and laugh it up, Lady... Clyde Gastin ain't out to inspire nobody. I do what I gotta do to survive and that includes punchin' and bitin' any Man, Woman, Child or anything in between! Ain't go no regrets or second thoughts! And don't you be thinkin' that gettin' my ass handed to me by some chicks bothers me neither, 'cause it don't! Only that they got me off guard... "
Clyde would say to Lia in a rowdy manner similar to his sister's, slightly agitated and embarrassed, but not by the things Lia brought up, rather by the way she teased him about his 'manly' methods to fight Nha and Sha.

"...Next time I see em' though... Im gonna give em a the ass whoopin' of a li-*Mm-Gkkumm!!*" Clyde would let out as he was just about to continue before a pair of fingers were suddenly shoved into his mouth, effectively silencing him after being startled by the doctors sudden action that made the Texan's eyes go wide open and place his hand on Chesna's wrist, about ready to pull her hand away before he turned towards her just as the good doctor told her patient to shut up which Clyde did in fact do, releasing Chesna's wrist as a result as she introduced herself and spoke out about his current condition.

"...As loud as the rest of the bunch?" Thought Clyde to himself, wondering what Chesna meant by that statement, just before the doctor told him to keep quiet and relax, while also promising some milk Salisbury steak. Even Lia commented that she was right and that not to do anything dumb, causing Clyde to roll his eyes a bit at Lia before looking at Chesna attentively as she went on before nodding in compliance with her, right as she pulled her fingers from his mouth and patted his head, leaving him to stare at her awkwardly for a moment before saying he might get a cookie if he was good, which only spurred Clyde to do just that keep himself quiet. A cookie sounded really good right about now.

Clyde then took the two small cups of pills and water in his hands as Chesna handed them to him, which he stared at for a moment, wondering what they were for a moment before taking them, swallowing the pills with the aid of water before Chesna give him the bedpan. "H-Huh?" Muttered Clyde as he stared at the pan for a bit just as Chesna closed the curtain on him. "But I ain't got ta'...." Clyde would begin to say but would cease speaking as he stared at the bedpan for a moment before asking for his family behind the curtains, the answer he got from Lia being far from what he wanted to hear, thinking she wasn't joking for a moment until she began to tell him 'Sorry, sorry'
while giggling at her little joke, which Clyde didn't find very amusing.

"E-Ey! Ey! Tha't ain't funny lady! You really... H-.... Wait! Did you say comatose?" Said Clyde as he began to yell at Lia from behind the curtains until he caught on to what she had said which really made the Texan wonder about a few things. He had been Comatose? Clyde had no idea. He was just about ask how long it had been before Lia continued on and revealed to him that everyone had been waiting on him, everyone that he cared about. But once Lia mentioned Heather having a match at a pay-per-view event, Clyde's eyes widened.

"You mean it's... December?" Muttered Clyde in disbelief once he realized how much time had passed since the shooting, wondering who Heather was fighting against in the event. Clyde then took in the rest of Lia's words from behind the curtains while he thought over the sudden knowledge that he had been comatose for nearly 2 months, which was quite the shocker for Clyde. "W-Wait... Someone else? Well who the hell cares 'bout them I wanna hit up Tokyo, goddammit!" Clyde would exclaim before he thought over what Lia said and began to think that perhaps she was right and that it was better to not see her just yet, not until her match was over, which was rather hard for Clyde as he did in fact want to see his beloved as soon as possible whom Lia addressed as his wife, further surprising Clyde and reminding him of the engagement ring that he had lost sadly. "...But maybe it's best we wait till after her match to see her..." said Clyde as he took another drink of water.

"Hold up! What makes you think she's my wife!? We ain't hitched yet!" said Clyde as he pulled back the curtains and saw Chesna all up against Lia in a rather sensually intimate manner, causing Clyde's eyes to widen a bit as he looked on at the couple with a curious gaze before it transitioned into a smug grin.

"Sooo Uhhh.... I take it y'all two are about to play 'Doctor', Ms. Matu?" asked Clyde with a sly grin on his face, not really knowing much of the pair's past, but assuming they had a deeper one than he once thought. Either way their relationship was of no bother to him and he would most likely go back behind the curtains after he heard Chesna's response.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Chesna ignored Lia's words and pushed her thigh upward against Lia's thigh, rubbing it against her. Her neck craned and she began to suckle on Lia's neck, kissing it and dully biting it. Her hand moved up to grip Lia's breast. She was intoxicated by her Love Bunny. This stupid job had kept her in Kyoto and when she wasn't down here, she had been busy with Lukretia. She missed her lover badly.

Se had almost quit a few times because she had nearly been caught getting
'samples' from various patients. In the hospital environment, Chesna was barely able to control herself. She really didn't even know how. Or how she got the job. But the money had been good and her 'employer' had even been quite generous with her.

She put that aside as her hand wandered towards Lia's crotch, gripping the hem of her skirt as tightly as her hands could manage, which wasn't at all.

When Clyde opened the curtain, Chesna's head slowly swiveled, leaving a trail of saliva between her lips and Lia's neck for a moment before looking blankly at Clyde.

"Close the curtain and go pee." She said apathetically.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next