Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever"

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever" - Page 3 Empty Re: "You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever"

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:45 am

Though Clyde initially very self-confident when he began flirting with Lia, the manner of her response caught him off guard a bit and flustered the Texan slightly, causing him to grin at Lia with a light blush on his face. "Really now? Heh... Wish I could hold ya too that, Ms. Cross... But I don't think you could handle me..." joked Clyde in response to Lia's first statement. His old self would have no undoubtedly kept on flirting with Lia and try to make something happen between the two, but things were far different now. Clyde was more or less already married to Heather and loved her very much and wasn't about to betray her just because a cute bunny girl caught his fancy with her mannerisms. Still, Clyde did find Lia quite appealing herself. Must of been the rabbit ears.

But when Lia mentioned Heather, Clyde couldn't help but smile because she was absolutely right. "Oh... She definitely can..." Clyde would mutter out with a wide smile as he began to think fondly of his beloved, still eager to reunite with her after having nearly kicked the bucket.

However, the fun little moment between Lia and Clyde would quickly vanish once Clyde declared that the ring that Lia had was indeed the same one he had lost after being shot. He thought Lia would take this better, but her reaction turned out to be quite sour, more than he expected. Seeing the grin on her face turn in a stern glare that made Clyde want to instantly back off before hearing what she had to say. Making his eyes go wide as he backed up from Lia with every word she fired at him before she wrenched her hand free, yelling at him with a stern scowl.

"B-But I ain't tryin' to be funny! I won my 24/7 title, got some cash, bought my girl a ring, got my ass kicked, showed the ring to Alessa and Dante but got shot and dropped it down the sewers accidentally! T-That Ring is purple! I bought it cuz my girl's favorite color is purple! Ya gotta believe me, I ain't kiddin, Ms. Cross!" Clyde would plead to Lia nervously, starting to regret this argument because he didn't want to get on the bad side of Lia who had became his new found ally, but he had to fight for what he knew inside was originally his.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever" - Page 3 Empty Re: "You Should See The Other Guys... Gals... Whatever"

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:22 am

Lia's tense expression darkened a bit as Clyde pressed his luck. She shook her head, scoffing. This day was just getting more and more ridiculous. Whatever Clyde was pitching, Lia was not having any of it to tarnish this gift Chesna gave her. "I think you must have missed what happened here. My doctor gal pal just gave me this ring as a sign of..." Lia pursed her lips in thought. Chesna was hard to read, and she did not really propose, per se. Maybe Lia needed to ask... "Of our relationship. She gave it out of loooove. Why do you hate love, Mr. Cowboy?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:33 am

Clyde would frown sourly as Lia's attitude continued to remain in a stern, serious mood as he tried to win back what he felt was once his ring. He knew everything he was saying was sounding ridiculous, it was so ridiculous that even he was starting to doubt himself on the feeling he had that Lia's ring was indeed his.

"Why don't you go to the bar where I got shot at? I dropped a little black box! It should still be there after...Thirty... Days..."
Clyde would begin to say before he realized that he didn't wake up the day after being shot, but rather a month later, and realized that there was no way the ring box could be there after all that time.

Clyde then looked to Lia with a clear frown upon hearing her next words though, feeling a bit offended by Lia's question, not sure if she was being serious or just trying to get his frustrated with her. "Hate Love? I don't hate love, Bunny-Lady! You think I woulda bought that ring for Three Grand if I hated love!?" Clyde would let out to Lia in a slightly bitter manner.

"With all the crap you be pullin' on me... I'm gon' be askin that 'best assassin in the world' dude to pop a cap in my dome... Ain't nothin' worse to go back to Heather without being able to tell her that I wanna marry her... I actually wanted to do it the right way for once..." Clyde would mutter bitterly as he gripped the blankets tightly, wanting so badly to take that ring by force and run out the door of the hospital, but even Clyde knew that in his current state he was neither fast enough nor had the strength in his body to do such a thing. It like was some bad joke.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:56 am

Not a beat had passed since Clyde finished his last sentence when Lia reared back and slapped him. She looked furious now. Raising an accusatory finger at him, she hissed, "I saw four people moved to tears by the sight of you in that coma. You have no place even joking about childish suicide fantasies. None!" Lia glanced over at Clyde's cowboy hat. With a backhand, she knocked it to the floor. "Real cowboys don't whine the way you have." She nodded, "Yeah, life handed you a heaping pile of shit this past month. But you have your life, your health, a bunch of people that love you, and a woman who seems to have nothing better to do than to consign her life away with your moping ass. You are STILL luckier than the vast majority of the people in this league. But if you want to see how quickly you can run all your friends off, keep that pity party up. Everyone loves a guy who can't act like a real man and gets buried in the 'woe is me' bullshit."

Lia sighed. Clyde had touched a nerve with her, hit just a hair too close to home. Lia held up her hand, "This ring. It is not yours. Maybe it was at some point. Or maybe it just looks like your ring. But Chesna is NOT a thief. She did NOT steal this from you."

Lia took a step back, putting her hands on her hips, "Do we understand each other? If you want my ring, you are going to need to come with the police. You're welcome to try and take it from me alone but..." Lia chuckled darkly, "On your best day, on my worst day, you still could not take me." Lia's bravado was probably not entirely warranted but she was confident enough. "Your girl is not going anywhere. It would be a shame to waste it all on a stupid ring."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:22 am

Upon muttering his last sentence to Lia, he would get a response that he didn't see coming, which came in the form of a sudden and unexpected swift slap that struck the Texan right across the face as the bunny girl's cheerful demeanor faded away completely to begin berating Clyde for his current attitude, giving him a well needed lecture as he stared at Lia with a hint of anger, but also a sense that told him to remain silent and listen to what Lia had to say.

It frustrated Clyde to know that Lia was right in many ways, feeling downright awful about his dark joke but would grit his teeth slightly as Lia knocked his hat fight off his head before declaring that "Real cowboys don't whine the way you have." Clyde hated to hear that probably the most, but his anger would eventually turn into a slightly more gloomy state as Lia continued to berate him, mentioning his family and friends and of course Heather, telling him all he was doing wrong, even though he bitterly wanted to avoid most of these truths.

Hearing Lia's next few words though did not down or anger Clyde in any way, but remained frustrated as Lia told him that the ring was not his and that Chesna did not steal it. Though in Clyde's mind, he had been cheated out of it and felt that Lia was just covering for her lover, but Clyde wouldn't say that of course. Instead he listened to her next few words that had her state that he was complete mismatch compared to her, causing Clyde to scoff a bit and roll his eyes.

"...If I had a dollar for every dang ol' time I beat somebody who told me that I couldn't take them, I'd have enough money to buy another ring for my girl and well... We wouldn't be havin' this conversation right now... Ms. Cross..."
Said Clyde with a clear frown on his face that hid a very confident grin that challenged Lia, but didn't really want to start a brawl with someone he had taken a liking to originally and thus decided to hide his douchey grin.

The very last statement though killed all doubts and worries within Clyde as Lia stated that Heather wasn't going anywhere and that it wasn't worth dying over that ring. "Easy for you to say when you've got one..." He'd say as he turned his head before scratching the back of it, ignoring the big red spot on his cheek where Lia had slapped him, ignoring the slight sting.

"...You can keep the damn ring... I'll just... I dunno no more..." He'd to her in a somewhat bitter manner, giving up on the argument, generally upset that Lia had suddenly become right about everything she was saying while he was descending into a whiny child. It hurt his pride quite a bit.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:58 am

Lia realized what she had set Clyde up to say almost right before he said it. It was exactly what she would have said.

Lia sighed, realizing she had been a bit rougher with Clyde than she had meant to. She was on edge today, with good reason. "Look, I'm just saying, you can bounce back from this. Stiff upper lip. You have friends, family, and I'm pretty sure enough gumption to get back on your feet. You'll be fine... Hell, you'll probably save up enough for another ring real fast and everything will be dandy, at least until you see the price tag for your honeybunch's dream wedding. That will almost make the ring seem like small potatoes." Lia grinned. "And, if you still don't believe me, ask Chesna yourself. She gave it to me. You think she stole it? Your problem's with her. I'm not giving you my gift. She knows I'd beat her senseless if she gave me a stolen ring."

Lia glanced at her watch, "It should be about time for our guest to show up, so you need to behave yourself, pardner. Think you can manage that?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:06 am

Valkoinen Simo was not pleased with having to go to Kyoto to meet up with someone who lived in the same house as her.She didn't know exactly what kind of games Lia Cross was playing, but she was willing to oblige the woman for the moment.She sort of liked Lia, the girl had spunk. And while Valkoinen didn't particularly like spunk, Lia also had a general understanding of the situation as it stood.

The Russian assassin had arrived last evening and had diligently surveyed the area around the hospital for most of the morning until it was time to approach Lia. She was dressed in a white trenchcoat with white gloves and a white white Russian winter hat. She wore gloves and had a red carnation tucked into her lapel. Underneath she had winter camo and enough of an arsenal to deal with a small army. But for now, she would look like an odd tourist and was able to convince the people up front that she was indeed a tourist whose friend had been in an accident while they were both in town.

She approached Clyde's room and gave one last glance around before entering the room and surveying the scene, narrowing her eyes at Clyde before looking up at Lia, turning her head and giving a bright smile.

"Liiiiaaaaaa!" She aid in a squeaky tone. "I am with the hearing about your friends and I am with the coming to offer sympathies! Is with the being tragedy." She said and nodded. "I am with the hoping that everything is with the going well?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 am

The door slid open and Lia did not turn back. Her hands gripped the side of the bed tightly and she tried to swallow, but could barely manage it. She had let Chesna and Clyde distract her, but it did nothing to delay the confrontation this evening had in store. The gun concealed in Lia's jacket felt so woefully inadequate.

Lia knew who shot Clyde. It was a professional job. Someone personal would have shot Clyde to kill him. It takes someone detached from the actual act of shooting to even consider shooting to wound like this. And there was only one woman she knew who could pull off a shot like that without leaving a trace behind.

Lia was about to all but accuse Valkoinen Simo, the White Death, to her face. Under normal circumstances, Lia was already quite fearful of the Finn, with good reason. It was entirely possible that Valkoinen would shoot her AND Clyde right here if Lia approached this the wrong way. Lia had no proof. No leverage. The police could not help. Nobody could stop Val. But, Lia was going to try. She had to. It made her sick that someone with too much money could simply buy death for anyone in the league. Lia could not stop Val, but she had to get her to not shoot her fellow wrestlers. Lia could not protect the world from Valkoinen, but she damn well was going to do everything she could to protect the people in her neighborhood.

Even if all she could do was ask nicely.

Of course, the worst possible scenario remained. What if Lia was wrong? She could not be... but if Val was not the shooter, this entire evening would turn bad fast. But this was the only way to get genuine proof and confront Valkoinen in the same stroke...

After a second to steel herself, Lia spun around with a wry grin, "Ah, Val, dearest of all my friends." She called out. "I'd like you to meet someone with whom I have grown very close these past couple of weeks, even though he was unconscious for most of them." Lia gestured to Clyde, "Clyde Gastin, meet Valkoinen Simo. The biggest, baddest ass I know." Lia continued, "I called you here to discuss work, and this fellow is our client." Lia began to pace as she talked, disguising her nervousness as best she could. She had rehearsed this little spiel, but her stomach felt ice cold and her knees felt like they could give way. Lia had lied to people who would kill her before, but Valkoinen was in a whole different league. "You see, he's been shot. Some amateur gunman tried to kill him, but could barely even make that shot." She glanced briefly at Clyde, away from Valkoinen. The eyes she shot Clyde told him in no uncertain terms to NOT speak up about that. Chesna was quite correct in saying the shooter had not meant to kill Clyde, but Lia was walking a careful rope here of playing just dumb enough to avoid tipping Val off. She needed Clyde to shut up there. "The problem is, there's nothing to go on. The Gatt Attack assaulted Clyde earlier that day, but they are not going to fess up to it, and that video tape practically exonerates the three that assaulted him." Lia sighed, turning back toward Val, "People can't just run around shooting wrestlers in this town. These people can't even fight back, and they barely deserve the whoopings they are PAID to endure. They don't need to be dodging sniper fire from some crazed, sub-human psychopaths."

Lia pointed a finger gun at Valkoinen, "And that's why you, sweetie, are here. I need you to find and track down this no-good jackass who can't find anything better to do with their time than shoot people. They clearly aren't that good at it, so I'm SURE you can find them. When you do, just.... just kill them. What do you say? Put a bullet in the head of the scumbag who shot Clyde Gastin here. Confirmed kill." Lia pointed the finger gun at her own forehead, "Riiiight here. Show them how a real gunman does their job, eh?"

Lia chuckled cutely, "I'll... I'll pay ya five bucks for it." She winked at Val. "Probably all this loser's worth anyway."

Lia knew Valkoinen would balk at the price. She would be ready to add, in a much more serious tone, "Alright, alright, fine." Lia stammered for a second. She was about to risk almost everything on this. "Three million dollars. With one phone call I can have a third of that dispensed per your directions as a down payment." Lia stared at Valkoinen with a friendly smile. Lia did not have that much money. But she knew Valkoinen would not take that job. She could not. Valkoinen was old school. She was tied to this lifestyle to her very core. She could not be duplicitous. She could not take this money because Lia was asking her to kill herself.

Hopefully.

The next several seconds passed like an eternity for Lia. She knew Val was likely to figure out what was going on here. Lia knew she had practically painted a bullseye on her chest, but she hoped all this hullaballoo would shield her. Maybe Valkoinen would be as unsure as Lia. Hopefully she would understand that, in putting on this show, Val could confirm Lia's suspicions while innoculating herself from any suspicion from Clyde. Hopefully, Val would assume that Clyde was not sly enough to hide his suspicions, and that the absence of any suspicion on his face would be proof enough for her.

It began to strike Lia precisely how outrageously stupid this plan was...

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:33 am

Val grunted as Lia introduced herself in such a pleasing way. She could see how concerned Lia was with this meeting and that definitely gave away a lot of information that Valkoinen needed. She was just waiting for Lia to get to the point. She hoped that she didn't have to come all the way out here for a few words and a trip back but she would be fine with it none the less. Seeing Clyde, she sort of new what was coming anyway. She didn't like all this pomp and circumstance though. Valkoinen was very austere person and wanted things done in such a manner as much as possible.

"You are with the having interesting place to be with the discussing work." Valkoinen said with a furrowed brow as she glanced at Clyde and brought her hand up to her jacket and slid her hand inside, just to be sure.

WHen Lia began to speak about her reasons, Valkoinen was quick. "Pleased to be with the getting to point. I am not with the having concerns why people whould or should not be with the getting shot." The reasons DIDN'T matter to Valkoinen. She was a dog and she killed. If she stopped killing, she would stop being alive. She only earned enough of her freedom from the SPETSNAZ to be able to get paid to do it. She felt free, like she was able to chose her path but she was still a dog and that path would always be killing.

Valkoinen was not amused by Lia's five dollar joke. She was about to turn around and leave when Lia offered up a real number. She raised her eyebrow and pushed her free hand to her chin. OF course she new who Lia was talking about. "It would be with the being easy to found out who was with the shooting weakly seakly friend." Val let her hand fall and looked over Lia carefully. "But I am afraid that you will be with the having to find someone else to be with the doing it. Three million would barely even be with the enough to put bullet in your sappy wappy chum's head. I am with the having certainty that you are not with the being able to scrape up enough money in your life time for me to be with the taking offer you are with the proposing." Valkoinen stated matter-of-factly. She couldn't very well spend that money when she was dead now could she?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:59 am

Lia let out a sigh, "That's too bad, but I kinda figured as much." That was all the confirmation Lia needed. The only job Valkoinen would not take was the one job Valkoinen COULD not take.

The next part was harder. Lia and Val alone knew what had passed between them. Now was the even dumber part. "That's a real shame," Lia sighed, "You should be a bit more concerned with the reasons why. Caring is what separates you from glorified animals like the butcher who did this to Clyde. This butcher that shoots complete strangers deserves their inevitable end, face down in a ditch, forgotten, spat upon." Lia shrugged, enjoying the backhanded insult too much. Still, she took a deep breath. She had to phrase this next part very, very carefully. "People are shooting your fellow wrestlers, cutiepie. If it keeps happening, we are going to have to do something about it. I cannot find that shooter. That means the shooter is hiding. People who hide, who lock their doors, who booby trap their rooms, they have something to fear. If I can't get you to help me with this sort of shooting issue, I... no, we, the AFW community, are all going to have to find ev-ery-thing that little subhuman twerp fears and bring it to that asshole's doorstep. It's the only thing we have to defend ourselves from being picked off like fish in a barrel."

Lia calmly took a step forward to Valkoinen, "I know I can't get you to help me off this asshole, but I'm sure you understand... the situation here. If we can't kill the asshole, we have to make sure it doesn't happen again. If it does, well... we ALL have to take a stand, or we'll be picked apart one by one."

Lia spun around on her heel, taking a few steps back to Clyde. The color was draining a bit from her face. She was amazed she had continued this long without falling all over herself. "Bah," she threw her hands up, "Sorry, I didn't mean to call you down here and lecture you. I wouldn't have called you if it was not important. It's a shame this was a whole long car ride for nothing, but I hoped you'd do it if you saw the guy who got hurt." Lia turned back to Valkoinen with a smile, "Didn't mean to waste your time. I promise, if I call you again, it won't be with bullshit like this, alright?"

Last edited by 241 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next