Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 5:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 8:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 2:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Trial of Tears

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Trial of Tears - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trial of Tears

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:35 pm

"Wh..." Heather would let out, almost stunned by Lia's continuing about the gunshot happening for a match until she would finally stop the seemingly joke. Heather would clench her fists for a second before Lia would grab her and Bonnie, giving them a hug followed by a kiss on the forehead. "Ah..wh...I..." Heather would let out, speechless at what the girl was doing. She didn't know how to react, whether she should be mad, sad, happy, or embarrassed.

Then Bonnie would start talking about the doctor, causing Heather to turn to her as she began to tease her. "B-Bonnie! Th-that's not funny at all! Sh-she was..ugh o-ok I know what she did b-but still!" Heather would say, stomping her foot down a bit as her face was lighting up red from what Bonnie was saying. She would let out a small groan of frustration before Bonnie would continue on even more.

"Kh.." Heather would let out as Bonnie spoke to Lia, delivering the tasteless, in Heather's mind, joke. "H-h-how can you not give a damn!? How could something like THAT help him?? If that's what she's doing I could do that instead!" Heather would let out, pouting more at Bonnie's words before she turned to speak to her again, holding the jar to her. "Sh-shut up! I know it's his I d-d-don't want another taste!!" Heather would say, yelling at Bonnie before she would cross her arms and look down, trying to hide her blushing face.

Hearing Bonnie introduce her as Clyde's wife and Lia respond accordingly, Heather would look off to the side a bit, knowing they weren't actually married yet."Y...yes I-Wah!?" Heather would let out before she was interrupted by a second hug from Lia and he congratulations. Heather's blush that was already there would still remain as Lia spoke before releasing her. "Ahm...r-right..thanks...I..I'll try not to anymore.." Heather would say, flustered slightly by Lia's attitude before Bonnie asked her the questions.

"Ah..." Heather would let out as Lia's voice seemed to slightly change and she began to respond. Heather would raise one of her brows as Lia spun around before pointing a finger gun at the two. The draw of the 'gun' was quite quick and Heather would shake her head, quite confused as Lia made her introduction. "...Head of security?...What..the hell is going on here...Did I enter the twilight zone or something??" Heather would say, scratching her head as she tilted it slightly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:16 pm

"Empathy Hug..? The hell does Em-" Bonnie would begin to ask before being cut off by a sudden and unexpected hug from Lia as she nabbed both her and Heather, hugging the two tightly before planting a kiss upon each of their foreheads. The act left Bonnie standing there frozen speechless with a slight blush under her cheeks as she looked at Lia, not really knowing what to say. While the hug and kiss wasn't that big a deal, the suddenness of it apparently caught Bonnie off guard a bit.

Bonnie eventually adjusted herself and went on to make a few remarks about Dr. Matu while teasing Heather, who was lighting up red from flustered embarrassment, which Bonnie found to be all too cute and amusing. "You're right! Feelin' up on Clyde ain't too funny but teasin' ya about it till you turn red like that is just too damn adorable..." Bonnie would mutter out with a shameless grin.

After speaking with Lia about Chesna's methods, Bonnie would turn back towards Heather upon hearing her begin to pout about the Doctor's actions and how that could be helping Clyde before voicing her desire to be Doctoring instead of Chesna. Hearing that caused Bonnie to blush a bit while opening her mouth wide with surprised glee, chuckling slightly before holding the jar up to Heather, seeing reaction and decline before laughing at Heather's flustered expression. "Might wanna take that up with the Doc, Hun..." Bonnie would let out through her amused laughter from the cruel teasing she gave Heather. The laughter would then ease for a moment before picking back up again when Lia suddenly gave a Heather from out of nowhere and got her flustered all over again, leaving Bonnie to just snicker gleefully in the background as she watched the two, already taking a liking a Lia and finding Heather's reactions just as priceless as before. For a moment, Bonnie was forgetting about the problems that had been plaguing her on this horrible night.

Bonnie would then stand still and tilt her head in slight confusion towards Lia's sudden shift in her attitude and voice before watching her suddenly spin around and quickly point her finger at the two in a rather flamboyant gun draw as she introduced herself as Lia Cross. Head of security for Chesna's boss, before offering her assistance in helping Bonnie and Heather find Clyde's shooter.

All that would leave Bonnie standing there frozen for a moment, eyes wide and blinking slightly before her lips curled into a grin as she turned to Heather. "Hey, that was pretty dang cool!" Bonnie would declare to Heather before doing a quick gun-finger draw of her own, pointing it to Lia without looking at her. "...The way she pulled off that draw! I Like This Girl!" The Texan would add at the end of her statement happily before something clicked in her head about what she heard Lia say. Head of security for Chesna's boss. Something about that statement felt odd to Bonnie.

"...Ya know I can't help but feel just a tad bit teary eyed knowin' that someone wants to help us find the bastard cunt who shot my brother. I'd appreciate that so damn much and I'd just about welcome ya aboard with a big ol' Gastin Hug right about now... Till I caught wind what you said..." Muttered Bonnie as she crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked at Lia with a curious stare.

"...Maybe it's just me but... I don't think the Head Security Guard for a Hospital would say they work for one of the Doctor's bosses. Now I don't really know how it works in a hospital and sure as hell ain't no English teacher but I don't think that's what a Security Guard would say if they worked for this hospital. And if you don't work here, neither does Dr. Chesna Matu... Am I right?" Bonnie would mutter out with a clear frown on her face as she began tapping her sneaker covered foot on the floor.

"Who's y'alls real boss?" Bonnie would ask Lia, her careless and joyful attitude now gone and replaced with a serious demeanor as she grew suspicious of their apparent new ally.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Lia had to stifle a snicker at the way Heather and Bonnie went at it over Chesna's unique brand of medicine. Chesna was Lia's girlfriend (As much as she could count as one.), and she could not bring herself to confirm that Chesna was a creepy rapist. Especially not to these two. Bonnie seemed to take it in stride but Heather seemed to be alternately furious and freaked out. She had been on a roller coaster ride of emotions. With a clearer head and her soon-to-be or probably just recently made husband not at death's door, she probably would have been hunting for Chesna, hoping to stomp a mudhole or two in her.

"No Twilight Zone, ma'am," Lia nodded politely, "I'm just a friendly rabbit."

Lia stared intently at Bonnie as she spoke. Lukretia von Creuzfeldt was basically the scum of the earth, in Lia's eyes, teetering right at the knife's edge between 'not worth the cost of the bullet' and 'leave her where she fell, she's not worth the funeral, but check her pockets at least.' Working for her was shameful at best, and Lia did not want to volunteer that information unless otherwise necessary... but Bonnie seemed to force her hand.

Lia suddenly grinned brightly, "Oh you. Nothing gets by you, does it. You're special so you get the pop gun!" Lia produced the finger gun in her hand, and hooked her finger in her mouth, popping it twice. "*Pop* *Pop*, baby!" Lia winked at Bonnie, "Anyway, yes, yes, I phrased that weird. I work for... Lukretia von Cruezfeldt," Lia mumbled quietly, "And normally Dr. Mulhullionalonsky works for her too." With a shrug, Lia added, "So I don't really know where you two got the idea to bring her aboard rather than just going doctor potluck at the local hospital but, hey, I like your taste at least."

Last edited by 241 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:48 pm

"Uuuuuu!! It's not! It's ridiculous!" Heather would let out, her face a deep red as Bonnie pointed it out. She was clenching her sleeves while her arms were crossed, fully embarrassed and frustrated at Bonnie's words. It was clear the girl was just having fun teasing her like this and Heather couldn't stand it.

"Maybe I will! I'll set her straight, making me look like this!" Heather would say, looking down as she shut her eyes tight, gritting her teeth and still clenching her fists. She couldn't believe how much the situation turned on her. Her embarrassment was just too much at Bonnie's teasing and Lia seemed to be simply enjoying the show. "Kh...If she wasn't a doctor I swear I'd show her not to mess with me like she did!!" Heather would say, stomping her foot down hard.

As much as the attention was on her just earlier, it seemed to turn to Lia as Bonnie questioned her. Heather would turn to Bonnie as she seemed to be impressed with her draw, though Heather was just confused by the display. "..a friendly rabbit..." Heather would repeat Lia's words, rubbing her forehead slightly with her thumb and index finger. "Isn't that something...I thought Alessa said some weird things but man..."

She would then hear Bonnie continue her questioning, causing Heather to tilt her head. At first she wondered why it would matter so much to Bonnie, but the more she asked of Lia, the more interested Heather grew as well. Maybe Bonnie was right, Heather knew the whole thing seemed weird but maybe it was even more than she thought it was. The way Lia answered though was certainly something Heather didn't expect.

At first Heather would shake her head at Lia's 'pop gun', thinking the girl was even weirder than before, but then she would seriously answer Bonnie's questioning. "..You work for Lukretia?.." Heather would let out, knowing exactly who that was, being a part of the friction roster and all. "Eh..ahm...as for that we...didn't call for this doctor. At least...I don't think so. My..brother and friend outside in the lobby or wherever should know more about that. They brought him in...but as far as I know, this doctor just showed up and this was after I arrived. I don't know if those two called for her for some reason, but Bonnie and I have no idea about it."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Bonnie's fun would Heather seemed to be among the few things that was keeping Bonnie in a far better mood than before, even though it came at Heather's expense due to her frustration and embarrassment, which Bonnie wouldn't stop laughing at for quite some time before she finally began to ease up. The teasing was in good fun (Bonnie's fun) but she didn't want things to get out of hand. Bonnie knew that Heather wasn't too fond of her teasing or Dr. Matu and her practice for that matter, so this prompted Bonnie to step beside Heather and gently pat her on the back before raising her hand softly ruffle the top of hair.

"I know, Tiger... I I know... But let's wait until she does her job and wakes up Clyde... Then you can teach her a lesson..." Bonnie would say with a clear smile before winking at Heather, hoping to calm her and show that she was done with her cruel teasing.

"...I think Alessa could use a friendly lil' rabbit right now." Bonnie would add after Heather's words regarding how Lia declared herself to be nothing more than a friendly rabbit and that their friend Alessa Mason was still most likely in a state of shock following the shooting earlier tonight.

When Bonnie began questioning Lia, her attitude had shifted into a rather stern and serious demeanor which would quickly falter once Lia gave her 'the pop gun' and winked the Texan. Bonnie would simply look to Lia with a nervous smile while scratching the back of her head, letting out a small laugh as she did so, honestly not know how the hell to respond to that after getting so serious all of a sudden and while Bonnie as happy to know that her hunch was right and that she did in fact catch on quick, she did not catch who Lia worked for at first due to her mumbling.

"You work for 'Whota-Whata'!?"
Bonnie would ask until Heather stated it was Lukretia, as in Lukretia von Creuzfeldt. "No Shit...The Dang Ol' Friction GM!?" Bonnie would state in a mild form of amazement, feeling that despite Lia's outward appearance, she had to be rather good at her job to be head of security for the general manager of friction. The subject however then switched back to the hiring of Dr. Matu as Heather addressed it and spoke out while Bonnie nodded to confirm Heather's words.

"Im uh... Guessin' your boss ain't the generous type and decided to send y'all two just to be a nice lady, right?"
Bonnie would ask nervously, doubting she was right.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Lia's rabbit ears twitched slightly at Heather's threats and she pursed her lips. Lia had to walk a fine line here. Chesna deserved what beatings came her way almost ten times out of ten. She could not in good conscience stop Heather, but she could not really let her go after her little junkie-baby either. She smiled at Heather, "I'm sure you'll be happy with how she patches up your hubby there, at least. Just remember, Matu is short for her real last name, Matudalichanaponsky. If you call her Dr. Matunachansilivosky, or at least try, it will show her proper respect and I'm sure she'll be a bit more forthright with you about her... weird approach to medicine."

Lia shrugged, "At least try that... several times... as many as it takes for you to get the name right... before you beat her up, okay?"

Lia took a deep breath, "Yes, I work for her ladyship Countess von Crotchfelt." Lia spat the phrase with a bit of derision, "And no, she barely acknowledges the existence of her employees, much less AFW wrestlers." Lia glanced at Clyde on the table, "Ol' Doc Manislachahullahey doesn't work charity either. Clyde's not her usual sort of patient." Lia sighed, turning back to the girls, "I'll just wait until Ches comes back. I'm curious myself..." She twiddled her thumbs nervously, "As far as I go, I'm here of my own accord. Came to see how Chesna was doing, but a fellow wrestler getting shot in this town... that's... got my attention." Lia glanced back at Clyde again, approaching the bed and looking over the unconscious victim. She did not really want to talk about this so soon, but it might get the girls' minds off Chesna and off all that downer stuff, "Was this his first run-in with the Gatt Attack?" She turned back to the girls, leaning against the bed post. "I think you're both right. Conway didn't ask for this. She's just an imbecile." Lia folded her arms, closing her eyes in thought, "Buuut, Gatt Attack doesn't seem to offer shootings on the menu anyway. They're psychos but... this psycho? I don't know." Lia did not know much of anything; she was working on hunches. The police probably would not be much help. Between Sellers and von Cruezfeldt, they knew to keep their distance from this whole enterprise. But the way Clyde was shot... it was deliberate. It had to be. An amateur, a thug, or someone who intended to kill Clyde... The odds of the shot landing just so by accident were astronomical. But the list of people who hated Clyde enough AND had the skills to not kill him. Lia did not really want to bring up the notion of how utterly, staggeringly fortunate Clyde was to be alive. "Does anyone hate him... Mr... Heather... your betrothed, I mean?" Lia winked at Heather, "When IS he getting you a ring, by the way?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:32 pm

"...Fine but I better not find out she did any more of..whatever she did with him. I'm SURE she can find other methods.." Heather would say with her arms crossed before Lia would continue talking. "Well...alright. If she makes Clyde better I guess I can't complain.." As Lia then talked about the doctor's last name, Heather would tilt her head slightly before shaking it. "eh..You say it differently every time.."

"...I have no clue what the right way to say it is. I don't think you've said the name the same way any two times.." Heather would say, slightly irked by what she was asking her to do. "If you don't even know, how do you expect me to know? F-forget it I'm just not going to talk to her until Clyde is better!"

Hearing Bonnie's words about Alessa in response to what she said, Heather would hang her head slightly and let out a sigh. "Not sure what will help her, but she might actually like your company. You seem like someone she would get along with." Alessa would say, directed at Lia before the more serious talk began.

Heather would just shrug her shoulders at the mentions of Lukretia. She never cared for anything of her and it was a subject that Heather wasn't interested in as much as Bonnie might have been. As Lia started talking about Clyde however, Heather's attention was completely on what she was saying. "As far as I know..it is. I mean...I haven't known him for his whole run in AFW but..I'm pretty sure this was the first time". Heather would nod her head at the rest of Lia's words. It was odd to think that someone other than Gatt Attack committed the shooting, but from what Kelly was saying, it might be possible.

Heather would slightly blush at the way Lia spoke of Clyde as her betrothed and she would stumble over her words slightly. "Ah-ahm..well I..Before I got to him he was quite the troublemaker so uh...I dunno maybe a few people." Heather would say before Lia winked at her, speaking of a ring which would cause Heather to look the the side slightly, hugging her arms to her. "Ah heh..well...that's...h-he.." Heather would let out, not knowing what to say of her question as it seemed to be clear that she lied about being married to him just so she could get into the room.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:53 am

Chesna had finished Kelly off nicely and left her in the room and worked her way down the hall. Wiping her face, licking her lips and generally not caring that she treated her own finger like it was a Popsicle in front of the staff that she passed buy, earning curious looks from the girls and stares from the guys. She walked with a wide stance, despite having left her underwear back up in the room. She would have to remember to go back up there later, she would probably forget. After a quick stop at the labs to freeze her 'samples' until she was 'off duty', she made her way back to Clyde's room, her heels clacking loudly as she strode to the room.

She had heard the voices of talking and it made her sigh. But there were more voices than when she left and as she came around the curtain, she saw Lia Cross standing there chirping away like it was her business to be here.

"No pets allowed."

She said to Heather or Bonnie, whoever would look at her or even if neither did. Her voice was flat and she slowly pivoted her head until she was looking at Lia. "You hear that... bunny?" She said as she stared at Lia, suddenly wiping her mouth when she thought she felt a little bit of remnants from her previous activities with Kelly on it.

She then turned back and looked at the girls. "No humans either. I told you that." She sighed. "This is so bothersome." She said with a monotone protest.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Lia pouted as Heather immediately saw through the joke, "Well, it's... complicated. You're supposed to say it differently each time... It's... ... a thing... she likes." Lia tapped her fingers together nervously. She could not capture the energy to be convincing.

She beamed at Heather's suggestion about Alessa, "Ooh, I'm always up for making new friends."

Lia pondered Heather's thoughts about Clyde and was about to reassure her as she seemed to freak out about the wedding ring, but she was interrupted by Chesna. "Well-hell-hell, is it finally time to get back to pretending to do the job you are paid, then?" Lia stuck out her tongue at Chesna, "Sluts playing doctor dress-up aren't allowed either."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:59 am

"Let me think.... Who would be mad at my bro? Pretty much the whole dang AFW and every single one of his Ex's that he two-timed on and left behind... Sorry Heather..." Bonnie would say while scratching her chin before softly patting Heather on her head. "...None of em are active anymore... Save for this chick named Zero Kotobuki, but I don't think they did nothin'... So I gotta be honest I don't know who shot em if it wasn't Conway but my money is on one of Gatt's bitches." Bonnie would declare as she mulled over who shot Clyde, though the possibilities were endless since a lot of the veteran members of the roster did not like her brother.

Bonnie's head then hung low as the group then mentioned Alessa, who was apparently still traumatized by the shooting and apparent 'death' of Clyde that she thought she saw. But from the things Alessa had said, Bonnie began to wonder if there was more to Alessa's troubles than they knew. Either way, Bonnie felt that if someone like Lia could put her back into a good mood, she could do the same with Alessa, who really needed it.

From out of nowhere however, Dr. Matu had returned, which made Bonnie glad for a second. She had some strange sense of relief and security at knowing that her brother would be okay as long as the good doctor was present. But Bonnie couldn't also help but wonder what took Chesna so long to dispose of Kelly Conway. The relief in Bonnie's mind however disappeared when Chesna told the three of them to get out, which Lia responded to by calling her a 'Slut playing doctor dress-up' who was pretending to do her job. Hearing this, Bonnie just about freaked out as she turned to Lia with an almost frightened look on her face before yelling to the friendly rabbit. "I thought you said she was the best!!" Bonnie whined in confusion before she marched over to Chesna with a stern look in her eyes.

"Now look here, Doc! I learned that you work for the Friction GM Lady... That's cool and all but... I need to know who hired you because none of us did and I..."
Bonnie would begin to say to the doctor before she smelled something, something near Chesna, an odd but familiar smell. The kind of smell that reminded her of an AFW wrestling ring at the end of show drenched in sweat and...

"...Aww Hell..." Muttered Bonnie as she recalled Lia's remark and thought more on it. Thinking back to how Chesna was behind having Clyde's semen on the jar containing the bullet, the time it took to dispose of Conway, the smell off her face, the fact she was hired by an unknown. The fact she works for Lukretia, the fact that she was trying to get rid of her, Heather and Lia in order to remain the room alone with Clyde. It was at that moment that Bonnie put everything together and realized something about Chesna. Along with jumping the gun a little.

"H-Heather! The Doctor really IS a slut pretending to do her job!!!" Bonnie would declare as she took a dramatic step back and pointed at Chesna. "I thought you was tryin' to wake em up! Not tryin' to jack him and Conway off and get their juice all over the damn planet!!" Bonnie would yell to Chesna with her palm placed upon her forehead. "...And I still don't even know who the hell sent ya!"

Last edited by 621 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:10 am; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next