by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only) Empty Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only)

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Melina noticed the gym was empty, so she enters the gym to sweat for she still is new and nobody has a fight with her... so she started hitting the punching bag only with tears shedding from her eyes... she still remembers vince... the one who really cared for her still she left him... she was very depressed her blows were not even that strong to move the puching bag even an inch...she begun saying words to herself "why did i left him?" she repeated that phrase several times and continued crying for vince... All of a sudden someone enters the gym... will it be a friend or an opponent that can make him forget vince even for a while?....

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only) Empty Re: Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:59 pm

Wearing only a sports bra and a pair of jogging shorts, Alicia Primrose entered the gym. She hadn't exactly had a steady string of matches since joining Friction, but it put food on the table and let her have free access to a gym, so it was a great deal all things considered.

Of course, she noticed an obviously distressed girl working the punching bags vigorously. Alicia froze, not quite sure what to do. This girl seemed troubled. Should she really stay here?

Nervously, she approached Melina, "Uh... erm... are... are you okay, miss?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only) Empty Re: Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only)

Post by meepo90 Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:58 am

still crying... she gave a glimpse on Alicia and wiped tears falling from her eyes.. and said "Hi...uuhm.. I'm in a depressing mood today as always It's been long since somebody asked me if I'm okay and I thank you for that". She approached Alicia closer and gave a daring stare to Alicia from top to bottom " could you help me rid of my depression?" she asked Alicia... still staring daring at Alicia...

She stared at Alicia like that because she again is having a feeling of excitement when she sees people who are hot and cute... she likes both boy and girls that passes her preferences.

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:11 am

Alicia eyed this strange girl pensively. She seemed awfully forward. Still, it was good to help someone who was down. "Uh... sure, what can I do to help you?" She smiled, "M-m-my name's Alicia, by the way."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:34 pm

melina smiled.... very different from what she was when Alicia first entered.... she was so happy she hugged Alicia and said "Thank You very much.... I appreciate... I guess you really help me forget about him even for a while... well what you waiting for? let's get in the ring hehehe". melina winked her eyes and climbed in the ring provoking Alicia "C'mon up I though your gonna help me?" she stripped her clothes until all that remained was her bra and undies...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:14 am

Alicia gasped as Melina hugged her, returning the hug mindlessly, Melina's strange demeanor leaving her a few steps behind the conversation, "Uh... sure..." She approached the ring, "Wait, what? A match? I... uh..." When Melina stripped, Alicia averted her eyes by reflex. "This is all so..." Turning back, she realized that this woman really wanted this to help her through her depression. She also was kinda cute, too. "Er... okay." Nervously, Alicia climbed into the ring.

Nervously, she worked herself out of her jogging shorts, revealing her pink underwear. She blushed, "S-so uh... what kinda match do you want?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:50 am

After Alicia climbed the ring Melina felt very excited and happy.... she smiled at Alicia and said "hmmmm...what kinda match?.... I know what about a hentai match? That match is my favorite that will make me surely forget about him.... don't be nervous, treat this match as a friendly match but I want you to fight serious... hit me with everything you got... and as a friend I'll offer you the best that I got... how about that?" Melina giggled, smiled at Alicia and went to a fighting pose and asked Alicia.." you ready hot shot?".

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:22 am

"A-a-ah... a h-hentai match?" Alicia stammered. What a peculiar way to cope with depression! But... she really, really seemed to want it. And Alicia wanted to help. Plus, this girl didn't seem too bad looking. "Uh... sure!" She smiled, finding some energy and assuming a grappling stance. "Ready as I'll ever be... uh... h... h-h..." She couldn't quite think of a proper pet name retort, as much as she tried. Eventually, the sentence ended before she could think of anything less dorky to say, "h-hot shot!" Blushing slightly at the faux pas, she tried to move in and lock up with Melina, though her demeanor was still uncertain and shaky. Still, she would attempt to throw Melina down to the mat.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:11 am

"oh you're hot charging to me like that... makes me giggle for more... hmmmm for you are my friend I'll let you grab me first then I'll fight back how about that?." Melina charges to Alicia and just stood still in front of her... and said "I'm waiting hot shot make your first move I'll follow... let's see if you really can help me rid of my depression If you do I'll please you back."Melina grabs Alicia in the shoulders and kissed her in the lips sexually... then lied down on the mat.."this is what you wanted right? CoME!"

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 am

Alicia seemed about three steps behind Melina. The kiss causing her to shut down and coo sensually, only throwing her off even more. She ended up staring at Melina after she lied down for a full second, jumping as Melina shouted "COME!"

"Uh... uh..." She stammered nervously, climbing atop Melina much more gently than she really should, "This is all so sudden, but... you want it, so okay." She would lean in closely and attempt to kiss Melina seductively, while sliding her fingers down the girl's front, inside her underwear, and beginning to gently caress her womanhood. Alicia certainly didn't seem to be new at this, but she was clearly still very nervous... but she also was very earnest about wanting to help Melina, even on the girl's peculiar terms.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next