by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Trial of Tears

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Trial of Tears Empty The Trial of Tears

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:26 am

After what would seem to many as quite the dramatic turn of events, ending in a possibly fatal tragedy, Dante and Alessa were rushing to the hospital, trying to make the best of time in what could be saving Clyde's life. Dante was going at top speed in his car until they finally came across the nearest hospital, finding themselves at a place called Alchemilla Hospital. It seemed like quite the nice hospital, but they weren't really weighing the options of which ones to go to anyways. As long as there was an ER with capable doctors, they needed to get Clyde in there as soon as possible.

Quickly pulling into the parking lot, Dante would throw open his door before rushing to the back, helping Alessa pull him out. "No, I'll carry him.." Alessa would say bluntly. Dante would blink a few times, but just nod his head. There was no time to think about it, and Dante knew that Alessa was for sure strong enough. Rushing into the building, they would quickly alert the nearest staff who would scramble to the back, seeing the state of the man that they had brought in. It seemed this hospital was quick on taking care of their patients, and Dante and Alessa couldn't be happier at that fact. One of the doctors notified them that they would see what they could do, and for them to wait in the waiting area for further information.

Nervously, Dante and Alessa would nod their heads. There was nothing they could do at this point but wait. The doctors seemed quite capable, they just hoped they could hear Clyde's voice by the end of the day. The fact that Clyde had lost consciousness is what worried them the most. If he had remained still conscious, perhaps the looming feeling of death wouldn't be clouding over them now. However all they could do now is wait and pray.

The two would sit down on one of the cushioned benches, sitting beside eachother. Alessa would have her hands folded, staring down at them. The feeling of Clyde's hand slipping from hers as he said his 'last' words to her "A-Al-...Ways... Will..." speaking of his love to Heather, kept lurking in her mind. She couldn't get it out, and it was just too heavy for her. Her friend slipping away like that on her lap, using up what he might have considered his very last words to the girl that he loved. It was unbelievable and it was so much for Alessa to take in as her tears flowed from her eyes.

"A..Alessa...are you ok?" Dante would say, causing Alessa to shake her head. She was the furthest from OK now. These events were piling on, and unfortunately they were bringing back old memories she wanted to always forget. "Wh...when I held mom...."
Alessa would begin to say before shaking her head. She would turn and wrap her arms around Dante, letting out her cries fully. "I just..I...Clyde has to be ok..he has to..." Alessa would say through her cries as Dante would return her hug, holding her tight. "He will...it'll turn out alright..the doctors seem to be great here. He's in good hands." Dante would say, trying to force a smile before the two broke their embrace.

Alessa would wipe the tears from her eyes with her sleeve, nodding her head at Dante. Dante would nod back before he would reach into his pocket. Taking a deep breath, he would quickly send a text message to his sister Heather of the location they were in, telling her to come quickly, that something bad had happened. "I..don't even want to know how she's going to take this. He would say, not knowing of Heather's knowledge of the beatdown, however she had no idea whatsoever of the shooting.

[align=center:6018hu99]The Local Highway[/align:6018hu99]

After spending her night as a guest on Conway's Crib, Heather was roaming about on the highways in Japan. She had no idea where to go, her mind wandering, focused on Clyde's well being. She was so nervous and worried, it was a wonder she was even able to drive safely in her condition. Trying to take her mind off things in some way, even slightly, Heather would turn on the car radio. Much to her despair, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4swR2NT1g:6018hu99]this song[/url:6018hu99] would begin to play. "U-ugh fuck!" Heather would say, hitting the radio hard, turning it off as she listened to the song for a few minutes.

She would shake her head and bite her lips, trying to prevent any more tears from falling before she would suddenly hear her phone go off from the passenger seat. She would quickly reach for it, press the button and put it to her ear. "H-hello!?" She would let out, hearing nothing before realizing it was a text message. Clicking her tongue, she would quickly glance at the phone, reading it's contents. It was the message her brother sent, telling her of the hospital and location.

"...Th-thank...thank God..." She would say, smiling as she was heavily relieved at the fact that he was found, by her brother nonetheless. She trusted him with all she had of being capable of handling a situation like this. He had the coolest head and he would be able to handle it more than anyone else. Still, she knew she had to rush and get there as soon as possible. Stepping hard on the gas, she would make her way to the hospital. "Fucking signs! Fuck Japan!" Heather would say, having to squint her eyes to read the roman lettering that was almost hidden under the kana and kanji that was read out.

Making her way through what she felt was a maze though, she finally made it to Alchemilla. Pulling into the parking lot quick just as Dante and Alessa had earlier, she would storm out her car and into the building, looking around before she would see Dante and Alessa sitting there. "Wh...what are you two doing sitting around!?" she would yell out as she walked over to them. "Why aren't you in there with him!? I saw the beating, I need to see him right now! It...can't be that bad that you two are out here right?" She would say, thinking all he needed was some patching up and maybe some blood transfusions, but nothing too serious.

Dante would stand as he scratched the back of his head, walking over to his sister, standing right in front of her. "Heather..we...got there as quick as we could. We helped him up..It seemed like he was going to be fine. His same attitude he's always had, just beaten up a bit as he would put it. We were going to take him in right away but.." Dante would stop, reluctant to go on as Heather would tilt her head in worry and increasing nervousness. "..But what!?" she would let out, looking over at Alessa's teary eyes, not understanding what was going on.

"Eh..well...don't get too worked up but....when we were walking to the car..Clyde....w-was shot in the stomach..h...he collapsed there and he's been unconscious since." Dante would say, giving it as short version as he would look away from Heather. She would slightly laugh, thinking it was too cruel to be true, but as she noticed the fact that neither Dante nor Alessa was laughing, her smile would turn into an expression of utter shock and even fear. "....what?" she would say quietly as she would look back and forth between the two. She would stare at them, blinking her eyes before reaching out for her brother's shoulder's, shaking them.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY...WHY WON'T YOU QUIT THAT SERIOUSNESS I KNOW THAT'S JUST A SICK JOKE...YOU...YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS YOU CAN'T!....wh...WHY WOULD YOU JUST STAND THERE AND LET THAT HAPPEN IF IT DID THEN!? HOW COULD YOU LET HIM GET SHOT!? HE'S....HE'S...TH-THIS CAN'T BE.." Heather would scream before slowly falling to her knees, collapsing on the ground as she held onto her brother's legs. "Why didn't you do anything...how could this..it's just...why is everyone doing this? I c..can't keep....Clyde he's...this was OUR FUCKING LIFE!!! It was supposed to be ours! We were going to....going to make so much of it! Why the FUCK would anyone want to take that away!!!?? Why!" Heather would let out, bawling as the tears flowed at a fast rate down her face.

"It's...It's going to be ok Heather we-" "Don't give me that BULLSHIT! How the FUCK is it going to be OK!?" Heather would let out, interrupting Dante as she cried and cried. Dante had no idea what to do, and Alessa just watched with her hands covering her mouth, not being able to prevent the tears falling from her face as well. "It's just not fair Dante....It's not fair....nothing about it is fair...What did we do to deserve this? We finally turn ourselves around, about to make everything better....Just the FUCKING night before we were bonding more than ever...even if it was something silly...we were so close...Whoever fucking did this is GONNA PAY WITH THEIR LIVES TENFOLD. I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM AND BRING THEM BACK AND KILL THEM AGAIN!!!!" Heather would yell out, not caring who heard her as she let her emotions flow.

Dante would kneel down and wrap his arms around his sister, trying to comfort her as she cried over his shoulder. Neither of them knew what to do, and the only thing they could do was wait. Wait for an answer, for more information, for an update. Time seemed to be on a standstill as the three remained in the waiting room, sadness overwhelming the whole of them.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

The Trial of Tears Empty Re: The Trial of Tears

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Just over half an hour ago, The AFW Talk Show: "Conway's Crib" had aired live on AFW TV. Bonnie Gastin, who was in her apartment at the time was watching broadcast, mostly because Heather was on their and she was honestly curious to see what was going to go down between the two, given their previous encounter that ended with Heather knocking the living daylights out of Kelly with just one punch. Bonnie figured that incident was something that Kelly wouldn't be able to let go of despite it not being televised and she felt that was one of the reasons why Kelly invited Heather to Conway's crib. Along with the fact that Kelly was #6 In Friction while Heather was #7. Their confrontation was inevitable regardless of any grudges.

But as Bonnie watched the program, she would discover so much more than what she bargained for as Kelly broadcasted a video on Live TV that featured her brother Clyde being savagely beaten down by 2 relentless attackers that Bonnie instantly recognized. "Nha & Sha..." Bonnie would gasp silently as her eyes remained glued on the TV and watched the horrid sight of her brother being physically tortured and battered around until he was a bloody mess on the floor.

"No...No! No! No! NO!!" Bonnie would scream out with her hands running through her hair as Nha and Sha smacked Clyde around like a human tether-ball while hearing Heather's sobs and cries in the background as they both watched Clyde being torn apart by Nha and Sha. "Where the hell is Dee & Alley!?!? Somebody get in there!!" Bonnie would cry out to the TV, wishing that Dante and Alessa would arrive and save her brother. Someone. Anyone. But there would be None. He was on his own. Tears then began to flow from Bonnie's eyes as she watched the Duo stretch, squeeze and tear at Clyde's body while delivering horrid blows to his defenseless self.

"God.... Goddammit... For Fuck's Sake Heather!! Do Something!!" Bonnie would yell out angrily to her TV as Kelly Conway revealed her part in the attack, wanting more than anything than ring that little brat's neck with bare hands.

Eventually Bonnie could take no more and rushed out of her apartment and dashed to her truck before speeding off towards Alchemilla Hospital where she knew her brother had to be taken. "I Shoulda been there... I shoulda watched em... G-Goddamit..." Bonnie would mutter out painfully to herself, practically bawling at this point as she sped down the highway and neared the hospital, unable to help but blame herself for not being their to protect her brother, even though she honestly had no idea this sort of thing was going to happen.

Pulling into the parking of Alchemilla Hospital, Bonnie didn't even bother finding a place to park once she saw Alessa and Dante crowded around Heather, who was down on her knees on the pavement, looking like she was crying. At that point, Bonnie stopped her truck and jumped out before approaching the trio tears running down her cheeks, a look a determination on her face that soon falter and turn into hesitation and fear as she saw Heather bawling on the ground with her brother trying to comfort her as best he could.

Looking at the three, Bonnie staggered forth towards them, recalling how just seconds ago she was going to yell at Heather for her lack of action, but upon seeing the state she was in as well, Bonnie couldn't. She couldn't blame anyone right now, especially Heather, whom Bonnie could see was in as much emotional pain as she was, if not more.

"I'm... I'ma... Hopin' you guys got some good... News... For me...."
Bonnie would ask the three, choking up a bit as she waited for an awnser that she couldn't help but be afriad to hear. Honestly expecting the worst.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:13 am

"I just don't get it Dante..I really don't." Heather would say, glancing up at Dante as she continued to sob. He would just hold her, trying to comfort her as he shook his head. He didn't know what to tell her. Everything was just coming down at once and it didn't make sense to him either. Who would do such a thing he thought. That question kept running through his mind. Who in their right minds would want to cause this sort of pain to someone. It wasn't right and Dante couldn't stand it.

Heather couldn't stop crying, the tears just kept flowing and flowing from her face. She wanted it all to be just a bad nightmare, she wanted to wake up from it right now. The sequence of events was just too horrible and it felt like it wasn't even possible. Beaten down like he was nothing and then shot for his troubles. It made her sick and she hated the fact that she could do absolutely nothing about it.

That's when Bonnie walked towards them. Heather looked up at her and her eyes widened, her face turning pale. The moment when Bonnie left her trust in Heather that one day came back to her. She was worried Bonnie would place it all on her and she couldn't blame her for it if she did. She felt like it was her fault, happening under her watch of Clyde. Plus, the whole thing with Kelly, that's what caused the beating to even happen and led to him being in the state where he was an easy target to be shot. It all came down on her the second she lay her eyes on Bonnie.

Hearing Bonnie's words, Dante would go to speak, but Heather would stop him. She would stand up and cross her arm under her chest, hugging them to herself as she looked Bonnie in the eyes, her tears still coming down. "B..Bonnie..I'm...I'm sorry....th-there is no good news...C...Clyde...w-well I'm sure you saw the beating...a-and...that wasn't the end..h...he...s-someone..." Heather would say, struggling to let it all out but every time she tried, she wanted to cry out again, preventing her from finishing.

"H-hes...he..th-they....s-somebody shot him...I-In...th-the stomach...he's...un...conscious.." Heather would say, turning away from Bonnie as she finished, biting her lip hard to prevent herself from crying out. "I'm sorry..I'm....so sorry you....trusted me...and then this happens...he could be..I mean.." Not able to hold herself back, Heather would fall to her knees again, bringing her hands up to her face again as she openly cried.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:54 am

As Bonnie walked up closer towards the trio in the parking lot of the hospital, her gaze would stay mostly on Heather, seeing the girl sobbing as she clung on to her brother Dante before she noticed that the sister of her half-dead lover was standing there, looking on at Heather.

As Heather stood up, Bonnie had a hard time trying to keep herself composed as well. The Tears on Heather's face were already telling Bonnie to expect the worse regarding Clyde's condition.

"Y-Yeah, Yeah I saw it.... C-C'mon, S-Spit it out! He's okay, r-right?" Bonnie would ask Heather before rubbing her forearm across her eyes to wipe the tears that were streaming down her face uncontrollably, the suspense was killing her at this point as she waited for Heather to finish her sentence, almost hesitant to actually hear the truth,once she saw how much Heather actually struggled to let it all out and tell her.

A sharp pain would then clutch at Bonnie's heart as she heard Heather reveal everything to her, that Clyde had been shot, had lost consciousness and from what she could gather from Heather's unfinished sentence, Clyde may not survive. After hearing all that from from Heather, Bonnie's eyes would remain wide open, looking at Heather in disbelief as she fell to her knees and began to cry. Bonnie felt hazy all of a sudden, a surreal, nightmarish feeling that didn't seem to be right at all, The fact that Clyde had been shot didn't feel believable to Bonnie even though it did in fact happen. An image of her brother soon flashed through Bonnie's head as she suddenly began to recall all the happy moments with her brother, unable to fathom the possibility that the one person who had been beside her since birth may have been taken away from her, never to be seen again.

"...No...No!! Shut Your Mouth!! Don't you say it!! Don't you fuckin' say it!! Don't even think about it!!" Bonnie would scream out to Heather as the tears began to pour down her face, stomping over towards Heather as she began to cry uncontrollably, grabbing the collar of her dress to haul her up from her knees, shaking the girl a bit as she looked down into Heather's eyes with her own eyes that were filled with anger and sorrow, much like her voice. "D-Don't you dare tell me that shit.... He Ain't Dead!! Don't you fuckin' tell me my brother is dead! He... He... Wouldn't leave.... Us...." Bonnie would begin to bawl out through her tear covered eyes, not wanting to accept the possibility of losing a loved one like this, trying her best to hold back the tears that she couldn't stop as her head began to slump down.

"...I thought I told ya to take care of him... You said you were gonna take care of him, goddammit..." Bonnie would mutter out through a soft, quiet sob towards Heather before she turned to Dante and Alessa, her voice then began to pick up. "Where....WHERE the hell were y'all!? Where were any of you!? He could barely walk on his own and y'all left him alone!" Bonnie would shout out angrily through her tears to Dante, Heather and Alessa, instantly blaming them for her brother's misfortune before she began to think about her mother, which made Bonnie rethink what she had accused everyone else of.

"...I... Left him alone..." Bonnie would state to herself before letting go of Heather, staggering back a bit before falling to her knees as well. Holding her hand to her teary eyed face. "This wasn't supposed to happen... Why the fuck did this have to happen.... Jesus Christ...." Bonnie would sob out on the pavement in front of everyone else.

"....What am I gonna tell my momma..?" Bonnie would ask outloud as she spoke to herself. Unsure if she could bare telling the one person who had entrusted her with Clyde's well being that her son had been beaten to a pulp and had been shot. Unsure if he was going to survive.

"...W-Wh-Where is he....N-Now?" Bonnie would ask the three as she lifted up her tear covered face.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Heather's eyes would open wide again as Bonnie began to scream as the tears poured down her face. She would let out a gasp as the girl grabbed at her collar, hauling her up as she did. She would rest her hands on Bonnie's as she shook her, constantly trying to look her in the eye but she couldn't. "Th...that's what I'm hoping Bonnie, that he wouldn't leave us. B-but.....I just don't know! Heather would let out, slightly yelling back as she was frustrated at the situation, at herself, and at the doubt she was feeling.

Then as Bonnie softly said those words, that she was supposed to take care of him, they hit her directly in her heart. Her chest let out a sharp pain as she bit her lip. "I'm sorry Bonnie...I....I'm...if only....d-damnit...." Heather would let out, not knowing how to respond as Bonnie brought out the promise that Heather made to her. She felt like she really let her down, that the second Clyde was her's, something like this happened. It was just too much of a coincidence and she really began to believe that it was truly her fault.

As Bonnie directed her attention over to Dante and Alessa, they would jump slightly at her yells, startled. Dante would shake his head at her words, feeling quite bad about them. "Bonnie I'm...sorry. We tried to get there as fast as we could. We had no idea something like this was happening. I know..we should have gotten there sooner." Dante would let out, quickly apologizing as Alessa remained sitting down, her eyes open wide at Bonnie's words. She would just slowly shake her head, not wanting to believe it, not wanting to believe the whole thing was happening, that another person close to her could have possibly died in front of her.

As Bonnie let go of Heather and began to voice her own regrets, Heather would shake her head, down on her knees in front of her. "N-no stop...you had no part....there's no fault on you...you..gave him to me....it's all me, he wasn't your responsibility...he was mine..and I...it's under my watch that he...this happened." Heather would let out, trying to stop Bonnie from thinking what she was, knowing it would be extremely hard on her, being her brother and all. Heather loved Clyde with all her heart, but she knew Bonnie's bond had to be tighter.

"He's in one of the emergency rooms...the doctors took him in..we're..just waiting for an update." Dante would say as he heard Bonnie ask where Clyde was. He was frustrated at the fact that that was all he could say, but it was the truth and the waiting game was the only thing he could do.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:12 am

"Shut up, you gotta know! Don't you dare doubt him! He ain't gonna leave us! I know for a fact he ain't gonna leave you and that kid behind! You're the one damn person I know who keeps that boy alive and I ain't gonna let you doubt him! He always gets back up... He always does..." Bonnie would yell out sorrowfully through her tears before her voice went softer and softer. Bonnie had known Clyde her entire life and watched him live it out on the edge time after time, and often had to deal with her brother's close-calls. Even when it seemed like Clyde should have been done for, he always rose back up somehow, someway. But Bonnie still couldn't help but doubt whether or not Clyde could do it again this time. Either way, Bonnie was determined to not let Heather think that way and keep the girl strong.

As Heather began to apologize for 'failing' to her keep promise and watch over Clyde, Bonnie would look at her with a frustrated, teary-eyed gaze. Honestly wanting to scold someone about the incident to make her feel better about what she felt was her own failure as well, which she wasn't even able to do with Heather as she saw how Heather truly blamed herself. Bonnie couldn't blame her now, she didn't want to, she knew Heather was sorry and felt more compelled to comfort her than anything else.

"...I....I know you're sorry Heather... I am too... I don't wanna lose him either... But don't blame yourself... Nobody knew about this shit..." Bonnie would say to Heather before looking over towards Dante and Alessa, choking up a bit through her sobbing as she tried to ease Heather's guilt as well as her own that she tried her best to hide. In addition to regretting the blames she put on Dante and Alessa, as she felt that without them, Clyde wouldn't even be at the hospital. He would still be wounded out in the streets, bleeding out until he met his unfair ending "I know you're sorry Dee... I can see that we all are... At least you and Alley were there though... If y'all didn't show up then we really would of lost him... Like I said before, none of us knew... Bonnie would say as tried to calm herself down as best she could and not let her anger and sadness get the better of her. She knew Dante and Alessa would have never left Clyde to die.

".....Oh But Fuck!! Why Him!? Why my Brother!?" Bonnie would scream out suddenly as she began to sob harder running her hands through her hair before resting them on her tear covered eyes, the emotional strain finally catching her. In the end, Bonnie could only blame herself for the beating and shooting that Clyde endured tonight. She was with Clyde earlier today and was the last person for him to be with until he felt on his own. This troubled Bonnie as she felt that she was responsible for leaving Clyde on his own today.

"I did! I fucking did have a part!! There shoulda been no such thing as me giving him to you! He's always gon' be my brother! Nothin' shoulda changed between us! Im his sister! I've always took care of him! Mama told me to look after him and I always did!! ...I always did! I always did! I always did! I always did!!!" Bonnie would scream out while pounding her fist into the pavement on the ground as her tears began to rain down from her cheeks. "....There's always tryin' to take him away from me... Everyone's always tryin' to take him away from me..." Mutter Bonnie with immense pain in her heart before she heard Dante reveal Clyde's current status.

"...Wait...? Wait!? I can't fuckin' wait I gotta KNOW he's gonna make it!" Bonnie would yell out before pounding her fist on the pavement once more. Her head hanging low to the ground for a moment before she slowly rose it up and revealed a stern teared eyed glare full of of rage. "....Conway...." Bonnie would growl before turning to Heather. "She did this didn't she!?" Bonnie would ask angrily to Heather before crawling her way towards the girl as Bonnie tried to stand up on her own before she grabbed a hold of Heather's hands.

"On your feet sister-in-law! If you love my brother you'll stand up for em!"
Bonnie would exclaim, hoping to strengthen Heather somehow. Bonnie honestly didn't care about how much she would blame herself, but she didn't want the others to do so as well. "Alley! Alley! Dee pick her back up! Stand up Alley!" Bonnie would try to command Alessa to stand up as well and get off the ground, now knowing about that trauma she had suffered.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:53 am

"Ah..." Heather lets out as Bonnie yells at her. She would watch and listen as the girl's voice seemed to get softer with her words. What she was saying hit her just as much as what she said earlier, but in a different way. Hearing such words from his sister, it lifted her up slightly to know that Bonnie thought of her that way. She would try her hardest to nod her head at her words, but she just remained staring at her, letting what she was saying sink in. She wanted to believe just as much that Clyde was going to make it out alive, but she couldn't fight the doubt.

"I...but I..." Heather would try to say as Bonnie told her not to blame herself. It was the truth, no one knew this was going to happen and there was no way anyone could. It was out of the blue and Heather couldn't do much about it either. That angered her, but Bonnie was right. Blaming herself wasn't going to make matters any better than they were. As Bonnie addressed Dante as well, Dante would nod his head at her words."r-right...we rushed here as quick as we could when we found him. But if only we had arrived sooner this might not have happened." Dante would say, looking over at Alessa as she stared down at the ground.

"B-bonnie..I...well we..I mean...still just like you said for me....we...no one knew this was...going to happen. What you did...didn't cause anything...I'm not at fault..then you aren't either." Heather would let out, trying to reassure Bonnie as she was doing for her. It was just too much and she didn't want the person trying so much to help her now beating herself up over it. It seemed they were going to have to go through it together and Heather was all ready for that.

Bonnie's words were really making her stronger by the minute. While the doubts were still there, with everything she said Heather would more and more realize that this can't be the end. It just can't, that's how it is. There doesn't need to be any reasoning or any sense behind it, it just can't be that way. Heather wasn't going to allow it to happen and it seemed like Bonnie was thinking the same thing.

As she heard Bonnie say the name that she's been dreading recently, Heather would blink her eyes a few times. "That's...all I can think of...but I have her already. She's mine...for what she did..I can't..she's going to pay." Heather would say, the events still running through her head over and over as she looked to the left, averting her eyes from the rest. She didn't want to show her anger still at the girl, because she felt like that was the reason this whole thing started, but she couldn't hold herself back.

"Ah!" Heather would let out as Bonnie grabbed her hands. With her words, she would stand up with her. Slowly nodding her head, she would try to stop her tears as much as she could. "I...you know I love him..more than anything.....I'll...do anything for him." Heather would say, her face resolute underneath her tears.

As Bonnie called for Alessa though, Alessa would slowly look up at her, still crying. "He...right in front of me...It was like..the same thing..." Alessa would mumble out before Dante would hurry over to her. "Alessa, it's ok, he's being treated now it's going to be fine." Dante would say as he would drape her arm over his shoulder and lift her up to a standing position. She would slowly nod her head, although her facial expression didn't change at all.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:06 am

Through all the guilt, anger and sorrow that plagued everyone on this terrible day, the family that Heather & Clyde had built together were now facing this potential tragedy together. All of them slowly realizing that no one was to blame for what had happened to Clyde, that his assaulting and shooting were not in the least bit expected and unpreventable. No matter how much responsibility they claimed or guilt they possessed, the attacks on Clyde were unavoidable and no amount of sulking would ever change the fact that these things had happened to him.

"E-Even if no one is to blame... SOMEONE is responsible for everything that's happened... Conway had Gatt's people beat him to a pulp, I wouldn't be surprised if those fuckers had him shot just for kicks! Heartless bitches... I'll kill em all..." Bonnie would say as her anger and desire for vengeance begins to ignite, knowing that blaming eachother wouldn't fix anything, Bonnie's only option in her mind was retribution, even if Clyde didn't survive, Bonnie wasn't about to let those responsible get away without facing judgement. Bonnie knew revenge would not bring Clyde back if he was to die. Vengeance was all that mattered to her.

"With all do respect Heather... I ain't about to wait for some match between y'all to see Conway get what she deserves... As far as im concerned, NOTHING is gonna stop me from burying Conway and The Gatt Attack tonight." Bonnie would tell Heather just before going over to pick her up off the ground. Although Bonnie wanted to personally punish those responsible for the attacks on her brother, she was more concerned with finding out his fate before she did anything else tonight.

"I do know you love him, Heather... I can honestly see it..." Bonnie would mutter to Heather as she helped the love of her brother stand back up on feet. While Bonnie never personally saw how much Heather had endured to be Clyde and how she grew to love him, Bonnie could honestly by the look in Heather's eyes and by the sorrow filled tears that she had shed tonight that she truly did love Clyde. It warmed Bonnie's heart to know that her misfit brother had found someone like Heather to care for him and give him a reason to live out his life happily. But it also saddened her to know that Clyde could be possibly die not long after he found someone that made him happy.

But as Bonnie turned to Alessa and called out to her, a deeply concerned look would appear on Bonnie's face as she saw how messed up Alessa was. "Aww Christ... What the hell happened to her!?!?" Bonnie would ask as she left Heather to stand by Alessa as Dante helped her back up to her feet. "What happened to her, Dee? Alley... You okay? What's wrong?" Bonnie would ask Dante before turning her attention to Alessa, generally concerned for the girl who seemed to be deeply troubled by something.

"What did she see?" Bonnie would ask Dante with great concern. The traumatized look on Alessa's face was downright terrifying Bonnie.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:31 am

Heather would grit her teeth in anger as Bonnie spoke. She couldn't agree more with her words. She knew the people involved in the beating and she had it in her head that the same people had to be responsible for the shooting. It was just all to coincidental to be two separate entities. For that, Heather wanted at the Gatt group just as badly as Bonnie did. She wanted to make them pay more than anything, rip them to pieces and put them through the torment that they put Clyde through. She would make sure they wouldn't get away with it.

As she was lifted off the ground, hearing Bonnie's words she would quickly shake her head. "N..No..you can't...I want her. We can take Gatt together..but please...let me at Conway...let me have her. Just do that one thing for me...wait...She's.....mine.." Heather would say as she would stare into Bonnie's eyes, her's completely resolute and determined. She didn't want anyone else to go after Kelly Conway. The way she saw it, there was much more than this, and it was too deep and personal to let it happen any differently than how she planned.

Hearing Bonnie's confirmation though that she knew her feeling definitely made Heather feel quite good. She was glad her love showed through and of all people to notice it, Bonnie was the one that she looked for the most. She would nod her head again at Bonnie's confirming words before their attention would be brought on Alessa.

"Uh..she.." "He was in my hands....right in front of me when he got shot...he was there...I was holding him in my hands...It's...too much..like a....why that way.." Alessa would say to herself, cutting off Dante and replying slightly to Bonnie with her words. Dante would look at her with a complex and worried expression before he would turn back to Bonnie.

"It's...like she said. He got shot and collapsed as she was holding him..she held him pretty much through the whole ride here. It got to her, but this much...I don't know why." Dante would say, turning back to Alessa as she would turn her head and look down, half trying not to make the others worry about her, but she couldn't stop herself from feeling the way she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:38 am

Bonnie couldn't help but frown slightly towards Heather's determination to fight Kelly on her own, while she was aware that the two had quite the grudge against one another, Bonnie felt that she entitled to seek out her vengeance on Kelly Conway as much as Heather was. But as the Texan girl saw the determined look in Heather's eyes that showed her desire to get even with Conway, Bonnie knew that their would be no arguing with her. She had to trust in Heather to avenge Clyde.

"Fine... You can take on Conway... But you better not be fightin' her to get her Rank in the Top Ten! I want ya to make sure that bratty bitch pays for what she's done, ya hear?" Bonnie would tell Heather with a determined look of her own as she tried to motivate the girl a bit, Bonnie didn't try very hard at doing that though as she could tell Heather sought vengeance as well. The message was clear. Those who endanger their loved ones would pay one way or another.

Bonnie's attention soon turned to Alessa as her concerns began to rise about the girl's well being as she began to speak out in a terrified and traumatized state that really worried Bonnie, hearing the girl's mysterious, murky and eerie words that made the Texan try to figure out what she meant until Dante revealed the truth for her, which only made Bonnie even more concerned for Alessa.

"So she saw him get... Aww Hell...." Bonnie would mutter out with a displeased frown, thinking that the once carefree and child-like Alessa had been horrified and disturbed by the sight of her friend being shot right in front of her had to watch him in the backseat while he was no doubt slowly dying from his wounds. "Poor gal's probably spooked out of her mind..." Bonnie would comment before running her fingers through her hair in slight frustration.

"Aww man... I ain't even dealt with nothin' like this!"
Bonnie would say, honestly not knowing how to help Alessa with the sort of thing she was experiencing. Eventually enough though, Bonnie let out a troubled sigh and spoke. "Hold onto her, Dee... Tell it's gonna be okay and that you're still here with her..."

"Clyde's not dead, Alley... Ain't nobody dead... We're all here...." Bonnie would add as she tried to comfort Alessa as well.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next