» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Jstruggs716, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Drink or Die! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Drink or Die! (For Tatyina) - Page 4 Empty Re: Drink or Die! (For Tatyina)

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Clyde thought he had Duffy right where he wanted her, that was a sad mistake considering that Duffy now had a handfull.

"AeeeK!" Cringed Clyde as he felt the worst pain a man could ever feel in the prime of his life.

"....No Ma'am... I said... y-y-you're a b-beautful young lady f-from AHH! ...S-s-scotland!!!" Clyde said with tears in his eyes letting Duffy be released from the sharpshooter.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Duffy kept her firm grip on Clyde's jewles while she tried to guide him and her into a standing position. She reached out with her other hand and brought it around his neck and leaned in close to him. "Yer a might aff th' gleg, laddie. She squeezed a little bit to emphasize the point. "Are ye through? Cause I hae no more brou o this." She then leaned in close, so their lips were almost touching. "A'll give ye a fiddler's biddin to a Scottish gauvit if ye call it quits... less ye nae be carin fer haein yer rocks attached to ye..." She said with a lopsided grin, letting her still alchohol soaked breath entice him.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Clyde moved where ever Duffy wanted to move him as she tried to stand up, getting a little nervous as to what she might do to him.

His face grew red and he began to sweat a little bit as Duffy leaned in closer and closer to his face; wincing as she squeezed on his jewels once again. Clyde almost puckerd his lips when Duffy leaned in closer to him thinking she was going to kiss him, getting a nice whiff of her alchohol laced breath that traced around his mouth and nose.

Clyde didnt wanna lose the fight like this but when given a choice between your pride and your balls; you get a better look at the big picture and what really matters most.

"I don't even know what a Fiddler's Bidding is!!! *Gulp* ... But I guess I'll take it...?" Clyde said nervously, not knowing what to expect from the scot

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Duffy grinned and lossened her grip on his balls slightly. "That's a guid laddie..." She whispered and pressed her lips against his, her tongue protruding out slippily to deepen the kiss. Her hand not gently began to cradle his precious assets before lifting her hand away and slowly dsliding it down his pants.to seize hod of his manhood as they kissed. She broke it just long enough to grin again and whisper, "Let Duff give ye a real ride, cowboy."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Clyde couldnt help but be caught a little off guard by Duffy's sudden embrace; His face blushing a bit red as Duffy planted her passionate kiss upon his lips. Clyde then closed his eyes and eased into Duffy's kiss, smelling the fresh scent of Alchohol all over her, from her hair down to her mouth. He then put an arm behind her waist and pulled Duffy in closer as his tounge now slowly began caressing her own from within there kiss.

He let out soft moan as Duffy gently caressed Clyde's package; then feeling her hands run down his trousers before she got a hold of Clyde's stiffly erect member. As the kiss broke, Clyde looked Duffy in the eye with a wily eyed stare and small grin that creeped along his face.

"Well go head on and saddle me up, cowgirl..." Clyde replied affectionately to Duffy as he planted a short kiss on Duffy's lips as he led her down to the ring mat with him, breaking it after Clyde layed upon the canvas with Duffy laying over him.

"You should have beer on ya more often..." Clyde whisperd to Duffy, licking his lips with a grin as he lay under her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:10 am

Duffy followed Clyde with a cool smirk on her face. It was a decent fight, but she was itchin for something more now. She followed him down to the mat and tugged at his pants, revealing his erect manhood. She leaned in and laughed at his words. "Ye ain't gotta clue 'bout DDuff now do ye." She said. "A came out th' womb pissed as can be an I nae looked back since..." She then grabbed his exposed manhood awith a hard grip and began to strok e it. "Ye aimin fer a little warm up or are ye all business?" She said, her shirt hanging low as she bent over, revealing enough of her bosom to see a bit of her nipples, inditacting that the sweat soaked shirt was the only thing keeping Clyde from getting hiis hands on her goods.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:59 pm

"Nope! Ain't got a clue babydoll..." Chuckled Clyde at Duffy's reply to what he had said earlier; still trying to get used to that thick scottish accent, but he none the less knew what she was saying and could only grin and lightly laugh.

A small moan escaped from Clyde as Duffy gripped his exposed & erect member from his pants and began stroking it. He looked up at her, eye to eye, as she seemed to edge closer to him before noticing her exposed cleavage within her loose fitting sweat soaked shirt. He then let out a grin as he playfully tugged on her shirt before muttering "Momma, Im anything but business..." Clyde said still grinning affectionately, as he began lifting the loose fitting shirt off Duffy's chest; Tracing her nipples lighty with his thumbs as her cupped her breasts into his palms once he removed her shirt

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Duffy released her grip on Clyde's member long enough to let him pull off his shirt, revealing a pretty pasty looking girl with natural looking breasts, her nipples hard from a long fight. She smirked at Clyde. "A guess ye can have a peek, laddie. "D'ye find it bonnie?" She said and grabbed his shaft once more, turning herself so he could have a better go at her breasts. 'Fer the ... decent enough row." She said with a wink before opening her mouth and pushing it down and around his member, running the tongue along the tip expertly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 pm

"Do I find it bonnie??? Uhhhh... Sure babydoll! It's bonnie as hell!" Clyde said a bit nervously; he was still having a bit of trouble understanding what Duffy was talking about at times, but still none the less he tried his best to convince her that he knew what she was saying; thinking that Duffy would think higher of him if he understood that thick scottish of her's,

"Fer the wah!?" Clyde asked, now confused more than ever as to what Duffy was telling him. He was just about to tell her that he couldnt understand a single word she was saying before Duffy began to deep throat his erect member. Clyde then let out a pleasured moan as Duffy ran her slick tounge along his stiff member from within her mouth; the sensation pulsated through Clyde's body violently, as he could already feel he was halfway towards climaxing.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 am

Duffy took his length deeply into her mouth, sloppy slurping noises as her toung coiled to and fro around his member, and every once in a while a gagging noise as she took all of it in. It was obvious that Duffy had done this before, and ind eed she found a good blow job was the best way to keep a man satisfied, and work up her thirst. After a long moment of sucking, she took her mouth off and teased the tip with her tongue. "Ye gonna be ready fer a real go if I tap yer keg, laddie?" She asked smoothly with a wry smile. "All that work an me cunt's a fire, ye ken?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next