Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

I just wanted a Drink...

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I just wanted a Drink... Empty I just wanted a Drink...

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:47 am

Touko Murasaki was cleared from the medical center following her frankly gruesome match against Alexia Jackson. Touko had minor lacerations all over her body and forehead and breasts, which had been sufficiently bandaged and disinfected. Touko had decided that she was going to drink off the pain, and whatever came of the night she would just keep rolling with the punches. Touko changed out of her cut up costume and into one of her normal outfits, consisting of a black tank top, purple jacket and tight black jeans.

Luckily enough for Touko she never really got spotted in public, She only ever seemed to get identified in the worst of situations, usually when she was knuckles deep in a street fight with some asshole.

Touko however had been lucky enough so far to be left alone by her perverse fanbase, while she loved how ruthless and sadistic they could be when she was in the ring, they had a nasty habit of harassing her in public. Touko breathed a sigh of relief, she was going to get drunk and just see where the night took her, not wanting to think about her match with that psycho or why she couldn't stop thinking about her, whatever liquor is the universal medicine for shit like that.

Ordering multiple shots Touko began to binge drink, usually when this happened it ended in either anonymous sex or a brutal fistfight, either way a win win for her.

Back to top Go down

I just wanted a Drink... Empty Re: I just wanted a Drink...

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:31 am

Alexia had also been discharged from the medical center, and by discharged it was by forcibly leaving after getting her body bandaged up after the violent match against Touko. All over her body was bruises and cuts that had to be treated, but Alexia simply saw them as gleeful reminders of all the wondrous fun she had with Touko. She never came across a woman who violently beat her down enough to where Alexia passed out, she never met a woman who could keep on fighting after all the gifts she gave to her. All Alexia could think about for the past few days was that unbelievable match and that marvelous Touko.

So much so, she couldn't sit still in a room knowing that she was out there. Alexia wanted more of her.

As if through some sixth psychotic sense, Alexia managed to stumble across Touko surprisingly on the streets of Tokyo, dressed in short jeans shorts, a white tank top and covered with a red jacket. Blood rushing with excitement pumping through her, she quickly chased after her having to weave through crowds of people and blatantly ignoring traffic signals. She wanted them to fight again, to express their glorious fun that the two of them understood and only them. She wanted her to herself for the night and then the next night and the one after that!

Losing track of her, Alexia's trail led her a bar. It brought back memories, a lot of her fights in her 'beginning career' took place in bar fights. How delightful that it would be where she and Touko meet again as she got into the bar, looking around for Touko. It took a while for Alexia to spot the raven haired beauty as she happily skipped across the bar, to where Touko was. She would then tap on her shoulder, waiting for Touko to turn around and see her big smile, happy to see her former opponent.

And then immediately smash her head into hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Touko felt her night grow sour once somebody tapped her on the shoulder. Touko let out a loud almost cartoonish sigh of exasperation

"Yes I am THE Touko Murasaki, I am the AFW wrestler, No I will not sit on your-" Touko said while turning around only to get greeted by Alexia's thick skull smashing down onto her own.

Touko feel off of her barstool onto the dirty floor of the bar covered in ciggarette butts and stains. Touko clenched her aching head that still hadn't fully healed from her match with Alexia.

"Fucking... shit... bitch... what the FUCK are you doing here what the hell is your problem?!" Touko began shouting still reeling on the floor from the suprise attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:01 am

Smashing her head against Touko's, Alexia got a rush of memories from their fight not even a week ago and already she was excited. Stumbling back from recoil of her own head butt, she continued to smile wildly. "Hehehehe! Remember me!? Let's have more fun!" She screamed at the raven beauty while she was on the ground. Alexia's body was still aching from the hell on earth match that she had with Touko, but she didn't care.

She was determined to have just as much fun with this woman who understood her!

Pouncing on Touko, both of her hands gripped on to the bar as she would begin to kick into the stomach of Touko, looking to get her opponent fired up and ready for pain and punishment!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:21 am

Gritting her teeth Touko needed to do something, though she was planning on starting a fight tonight she thought it would happen while she was ungodly drunk as opposed to stone cold sober.

Touko kept cursing and coughing with her every kick to her abdomen and stomach. "FUCKING PSYCHO!" Touko screamed, Many of the bar staff and patrons began to either whip out their phones or run for the hills. Touko needed to get out of this perdicament. If this bitch wanted another match she'd be happy to knock her ass out one more time. Touko while thinking quickly would grab hold of Alexia's waistband and would pull her forward trying to slam Alexia's face onto the wooden bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:20 am

Alexia continued to laugh out like the psycho like everyone called her, though she didn't understand why. Whenever people laugh doing something they enjoy, no one else ever called them names! Although it was because all of those other things were normal activities, but to Alexia, fighting was normal.

Ignoring everyone else around the bar as all she cared about was putting the hurt on Touko, Alexia's eyes widened when Touko grabbed her by the front of her shorts and pulled her into the bar, her forehead smacking against the hard wood. "Gaaaah!" she cried out in pain as she brought her hands up to her face as she stumbled back from the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:27 am

Touko was feeling a strange assortment of emotions, rage and excitement at the forefront. Yanking one of the barstools off the ground touko would begin to brutally slam the wooden stool down on Alexia as many times as it took, whichever broke first!

"Skipping the foreplay aren't you Alexia?" She'd say when the stool shattered into wooden splinters. Touko would quickly grab her downed and possibly bloodied adversary and drag her back towards the bar. Drinking another one of her shots Touko would look at Alexia with sadistic glee. "Why don't you start drinking with me?" Touko would say before slamming Alexia's head by the hair down on one of the full shotglasses!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:45 am

Alexia had her hands in her face, but her smile remained as the rush of pain shooting through her face only proved her point that Touko was the one she could really express her fun with. Her dual colored hair would be grabbed a hold of as Touko stormed her way back to her feet and dragged her towards the bar, smiling gleefully at she looked at Touko.

"Why foreplay when we can go straight for the real fun!?" she let out as her attention was brought towards the shot glass. "Oh I don't drink, makes it hard to feel any-" she was explaining herself and her lack of indulging alcohol before her face was slammed right into the glass, shattering it and embedding shards in her face and forehead. Surprisingly, none in her eyes as her head whipped back from the bar, "Aaaaaaah!" she screamed out as her body lurched and flopped on top of the bar, dangling herself as her hands were trembling in pain from the intrusion of glass in her face, drawing blood!

Much mroe quickly than the last time they fought, which was a plus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:54 am

Touko, not wanting to waste any more perfectly good liquor downed her next two shots while Alexia writhed on the floor. She damn well was going to need the liquor armor for this. Grabbing another fist full of Alexia's bicolored hair Touko dragged her over to a nearby pool table that was abandoned mid game by it's previous occupants as soon as the fight broke out. Touko would send two punches directly into her former opponent's already injured breasts hoping to sap even more ebergy out of her. After Alexia would double over however Touko would grab her by the neck and slam her down as hard as she could onto the pool table, she didn't give a fuck if it broke or not. She quickly turned her back on Alexia and went back to drink more of her shots.

"Bartender I need three more!" Touko shouted slamming more cash down next to the bloodstain on the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:08 am

Alexia moaned out in pain as she moved her hands to her face, feeling the shards sticking in her cheeks and forehead, pulling them out quickly as she winched with the painful removal. Gave Touko all the time in the world to down her shots and get back to Alexia, pulling her up by her hair as the two colored haired woman stumbled with her violent rival. They approached the pool table, still with the cue balls spread out across of the table as Alexia gripped on to the wrist, trying to struggle herself free.

Two punches to the chest quickly stopped that attempt.

"Guh!" she groaned out, doubling over from the hit as Touko grabbed her by the neck and chokeslammed her on to the table! The wood creaked and bent but did not break as Alexia moaned out in pain, arching off of the table as she rolled deeper on to the table, holding her back in pain. The balls rolled around on the table, rolling close to her as she saw Touko going back to the bar. Grabbing a hold of the 8-Ball, Alexia smiled as she had a nice surprise waiting for Touko, looking to use the ball as a weapon to bash against Touko's head when she came back to her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next