Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

I just wanted a Drink...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I just wanted a Drink... - Page 2 Empty Re: I just wanted a Drink...

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:25 pm

"No, just... Shut up and give me three more shots of-"

"No! Just shut the the fuck up I am way to sober to be dealing with this shit right now!" Touko spat at the frankly terrified bartender and wiped some of the broken glass off of the bar. Suddenly however Alexia rose from the pool table with a new weapon. Alexia dashed at Touko slamming the eight ball against Touko's head almost instantaneously. Touko's face crashed against the bar as she fell down onto the bar floor for the second time.

"Jesus, I am not fucking drunk enough for this shit!" Touko screamed as she clutched her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:13 pm

Smashing the cue ball into Touko's head, Alexia flopped over the bar, knocking over several glasses behind on the bartender's side as they broke on the floor. Panting and laughing, surprisingly doing both, she saw one of the bottles of alcohol behind the counter as she reached over and grabbed them, pulling off the nozzle to allow pierce pouring. She didn't need precision for what she had in mind as she stood over the downed Touko.

"Hehehe, want a drink!? I'll give it to you!" she shouted out as she would then begin to dump the alcohol all over Touko's head! She didn't know what brand or what type of alcohol it was, it was all the same to her and she never bother learning the difference as she would try to douse the raven haired girl in it. And the second that the bottle was empty, she would try and smash the empty bottle into her rival's head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:24 am

Touko's head was pounding, what the fuck was that ball made of anyway? As Touko clutched her head on the hard wood floor of the bar she slowly felt the pain dulling itself. The liquor was catching up to her. Sje was already six or seven shots in so it came as no suprise that she was starting to get a bit drunk.

Suddenly a large torrent of vodka came down on her face and into her eyes causing some of the worst pain the wrestler could remember. Touko's hands shot to her face desperately trying to wash the alchohol out of her burning eyes.

"Shit! You crazy bitch! If you blinded me I swear to god I'm going to chisel braile onto your goddamn fucking gravestone!!" Touko took another breath ready to continue her verbal assault when Alexia dropped the bottle on her face and it shattered into peices. Touko rolled onto her side screaming in agony as blood began seeping from between her fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:59 am

Alexia laughed out loud as she continued to dump the alcohol on to Touko, "What? I thought you said you wanted a drink?!" she giggled out, thinking that this was what Touko wanted. That or the glass bottle slamming into her head, shattering it and spreading it all over next to the bar. Looking at Touko, she saw the color of blood seeping out. The dual colored haired girl smiled out as now they were even as she licked the blood dripping down the side of her face from her own cuts from glass.

"If I going into a grave, I'm taking you with me so that we can fight in that casket!" she screamed out to the alcohol soaked woman as she reached down to grab two handfuls of the soaked hair to jerk Touko up and start pulling her towards one of the booths in the bar. When they got there, she would tuck in low to wrap her arms around Touko's waist and attempted to flapjack her right into the table!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:58 am

Touko impacted hard against the table, various plates and condiments went flying everywhere splattering the floor and Touko. Touko groaned in pain and took the small moment of respite to try to get the blood and vodka out of her eyes. The pain had died down, mostly due in part to the amount of liquor she had consumed up to that point.

Touko got up and though her vision was blurred she could at least make out that her adversary was in front of her. Touko screamed bloody murder as she lauched herself full speed at Alexia driving her fist as hard as she could into Alexia's throat!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:05 am

Dropping on to her butt after driving Touko chest first on to the bar, hearing the painful collision of flesh and wood as well as the clattering of the various items that fell off because of it. Getting back up on to her feet, she would take the time to enjoy the soaked face of Touko of blood and alcohol. THe sight was too much for her to contain her laughter as she began to do so.

Probably what allowed Touko to find her through her blinded state, being charged by the raven haired woman and talking a hard hit to the throat. Eyes widening as her hands flung to her throat, Alexia began coughing for air as she fell to teh floor, winded and wounded and most importantly vulnerable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:40 pm

While Alexia was preoccupied coughing and gasping for air, this gave Touko the perfect opportunity to stumble back to the bar. "Water! Get me Water!" Touko screamed at the terrified bartender that did not count on two insane women tearing apart his bar that night. He quickly complied to the bloodied woman's request and filled a glass with water. Touko quickly dumped the water onto her face and began to rub her eyes. Finally able to see again Touko set her sights on the psycho that had blinded her in the first place. Grabbing a half empty bottle of beer, Touko would finish it quickly before smashing it against the bar getting herself a nice sharp edge. She would then quickly mount Alexia pinning her arms underneath her knees and begin going to town grinding the broken glass into her face. "Deja Vu, Eh?" Touko shouted. "Except this time I'm ruining your fucking face!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:08 am

Coughing and gasping for air, Alexia tried to get to her feet as Touko cleared her face. However there wasn't enough time for teh bi-colored girl to get off of the ground and escape a vengeful Touko, finding herself pinned beneath the raven haired girl. Struggling as she tried to free her arms that were caught underneath Touko's legs as she sat on her chest, she saw the shard of glass in her rival's hand. Fear shot through her body, but more importantly excitement plowed right past it as the glass was driven into her face!

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Alexia screamed as she felt the sharp edge cutting into her face, creating more wounds to bleed out her blood as she kicked her feet against the floor boards. The other bargoers continued to watch as the two women continued to destroy and tear apart each other, but none of them were crazy like those two to try and step in to separate them. They knew that if they got between them, they were only going to call upon their combined savagery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:03 am

Touko grabbed a fistfull of her bloodied adversaries hair and began to scream several obsceneities into Alexia's face. "Fucking slut! You like this? You wanna bleed more you little bitch? You wanna fucking bleed? I can make you bleed! You have nothing you little fucking worm! Just bring it the fuck on! You can't neat me here or in the ring!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:35 pm

Alexia's face had numerous cuts, a few large ones, and blood trailing down her face as Touko screamed into her face as she let out another sadistic smile as she reached up to grab on to Touko's long raven hair, "I don't care about beating you! I want us to fight! To fight! Make each other bleed! Winning doesn't mean a damn thing to me!" she screamed back into Touko's face, grabbing on to her wrist that had the glass shard.

She would begin to struggle, trying to force the glass shard back into Touko's face and cut her pretty face back in return, pushing into Touko with her body weight to try and push the woman backwards and on to the floor where she could have more leverage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next