Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) Empty Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:09 am

It was a quiet night at the bar, and Odessa couldn’️t help but begin to grow a little discouraged. After recovering from the jet lag she had been suffering from for her first three or four days in Japan, her first order of business had been to make her way to the nearest drinking establishment to the AFW complex—early enough in the evening so as not to miss any action—and make herself comfy at the far end of the bar, slowly nursing a drink as she waited.

She had been assured that this bar was frequented by a large number of AFW wrestlers. She had dressed intending to impress those aforementioned wrestlers, showing some ample cleavage with a thin, smart-looking blouse and a pair of hip-hugging black trousers. But those wrestlers had failed to show up, and she waited for one hour, then two, with little to show for it. A couple of men had made passes at her, and she had sweetly but swiftly rejected them. It might not have been outwardly obvious, but they weren’️t what she wanted. She had never had an interest in boys. And her taste in women was somewhat particular, as well. The local talent she had seen so far tonight was cute, but she was still waiting for someone to come in and really wow her.

She kept her eyes on the entrance, silently commanding the universe to send her a real hottie.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) Empty Re: Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:12 am

It was way too quiet of a night for the likes of Isabella, the white haired woman laying upon her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed staring at what looked to be an upside down alarm clock. Rolling over the world righted itself but it didn't change the fact that it was nearing midnight and she had absolutely nothing planned to do that night. She looked to her phone and considered calling over Rosaria but then remembered the woman was a long train ride away at the Tension complex scouting talent for them to keep an eye on. Grumbling to herself she decided the boredom would kill her if she let it and so threw herself off the bed and onto her feet, throwing off her t shirt and jeans and exchanging them for a skin tight black dress which left little to the imagination, what with its ample cleavage and only running down to her mid thigh.

After admiring her beauty in the mirror for a few minutes Isabella threw on some shoes and headed down to the local bar which was famous for hosting AFW stars, thinking to herself that if there was any place rocking tonight it would be there. Unfortunately when she threw open the door and stepped inside she found the place rather empty, a few men lounging about but no AFW wrestlers to be seen. "Geez this has got to be a joke." She said out loud just before she noticed the woman sitting at the counter, her interest immediately piqued as while she didn't recognize her the girl certainly had the look of a Friction wrestler about her, almost looking as good as she did herself.

Stepping over she pulled up a bar stool beside the woman and dropped down onto it, waving at the bartender to bring her whatever the one woman was drinking while enver looking away from the woman. "Seems you and I are the only women in this sorry place tonight." She said, flashing the bartender a flirty smile when he grumbled something to himself. "Maybe thats a good thing though, means you are blessed enough to receive my undivided attention, now who would you be and what brings you into this place?" As she finished speaking her drink arrived, Isabella immediately swallowing enough of the liquid to match what her interest had drunk.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:02 am

Odessa immediately sat bolt upright when the light-skinned, white-haired beauty made her way through the door, looking around in dissatisfaction at the abnormally high ratio of Y-chromosomes to X-chromosomes in the establishment. Just from the look on the girl’️s face, it was obvious what she was here to find. Odessa smirked and relaxed a little, leaning back against the wall and taking another sip of her beer. If this girl wanted what Odessa thought—or, rather, knew—she wanted, then she had come to the right place. One needed to look no further for female companionship than Odessa Brock.

And, indeed, the girl pulled up a stool and sat down next to Odessa, keeping her eyes on the British wrestler just as Odessa was keeping her eyes on her. Mercy, she makes me feel rather underdressed, Odessa mulled, noting the stunning dress the pale girl wore. She scanned the girl’️s long, toned, gorgeous body quickly, lingering for a longer moment on the ample cleavage she had on display. Almost as lovely as mine, Odessa thought smugly.

The girl mentioned how they were the only two women in the bar. Odessa nodded commiseratingly. “There were a few women in here earlier, but they were somewhat…less impressive than you are, my dear,” the British girl said with a shrug. “I couldn’️t have asked for better companionship, and I’️m sure you’️ve realized that the same goes for yourself, as well. You made quite the mad dash from the door over to this spot as soon as you laid eyes on all of this.” She chuckled softly, running the back of her hand down her torso. She was quite self-complimentary, but then, this other white-haired girl seemed to be very much the same. Odessa liked that. This night was improving by leaps and bounds each and every second.

She listened to her new drinking partner’️s question, and watched the girl swallow a good two or three gulps of her beer, matching what Odessa had already drunk. That was just what Odessa herself would have done. The dark British beauty raised an eyebrow, intrigued by this other gorgeous, self-assured white-haired woman who had just so happened to show up right when she was about to pass out from boredom. “I’️m new to the city,” Odessa began by admitting, “and to AFW, as a matter of fact. I gather that you wrestle for them, as well. Mind giving me a name to match that pretty face of yours? I’️d love to know just who I’️ll be buying a second drink for.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:43 am

There had been no other choice available to Isabella inside that bar other than the woman she now sat in front of, not that she believed she would have chosen another for her companionship that night if other options had even been open to her, this woman might have been an unknown to her but from her looks alone she knew she had found someone interesting to satisfy her curiosity. Leaning to the left she glanced around the bar once more only to have her first impressions confirmed, the few women in the bar besides them were nothing in comparison and the men who filled the establishment were all incredibly boring to her, as they had been to this woman as well she assumed.

She had thoroughly inspected this exotic looking woman upon first catching sight of her upon entering the bar and now she watched the eyes of her interest do the same to her, leaning her body forward to give the woman a better look at the breasts which had captured her gaze so easily. This woman was certainly leagues above the average girl one would expect to run into outside of the AFW, her tight fitting pants highlighting her ass and toned legs the same way her blouse showed off those rather impressive mounds. Isabella found herself mentally picturing herself side by side with this beauty, comparing the various aspects of their womanly charms, smirking as she came to the conclusion that she was indeed the better of the two.

Her eyes then followed the path of the woman's hand as it slid down along the front of her body, Isabella letting out a soft laugh while nodding in agreement to the woman's statement that none in this bar compared to her. "Indeed the women here are nothing when compared with the likes of you and I, and they seem to know it too judging from those jealous looks they keep sending our way." Isabella replied before waving playfully over at a pair of three women who had been glaring in their direction. "Well what can I say, when I see something I like I see no reason to deny myself whatever, or whoever, it is for even a moment." She finished saying before taking another drink from her glass, holding it up to her eyes as she realized it was almost finished already before putting it back down.

Isabella reached over and patted the bar stool beside her, pulling it closer to her own while flashing the woman an inviting grin. Her curiosity had only grown in the short time they had spent conversing, noticing that the woman before her spoke and acted with much the same confidence that she carried herself with, chuckling beneath her breath upon the realization as well as from hearing her suspicions about the woman had been correct.

"You have good instincts there for indeed I am a wrestler for the AFW, and if you will buy me something a little stronger then I see no reason to deny you the pleasure of my name, not that you could go long in AFW without hearing it, my name is Isabella Snow." She said before calling the bartender back over, holding the woman to her offer of another drink. "Actually, I pegged you for a wrestler from the very beginning, as if women such as ourselves would be here for anything else am I right? But wait, you haven't told me your name yet, if were to drink together we must be introduced properly."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Odessa appreciated the better view she got of those big, milky white breasts as her new companion leaned in. She had not been at all subtle about expressing her interest up until this point, but, now that she had a sort of blessing from the other girl to ogle as she would, Odessa made sure to take a nice, long, lingering look at her assets. She, too, was making a mental comparison of the two of them, side by side, but, contrary to Isabella’️s findings, Odessa was satisfied that she was clearly the better woman, no matter how stunning this other white-haired girl was. She smirked back at her new companion.

“Mm, indeed,” Odessa purred, as the paler beauty explained how she did not deny herself pleasure when it was available, even for a moment. Taking another gulp of her drink, Odessa, too, would find that it was all but finished, and set it down gently on the bar. “I am exactly the same way. It is refreshing to discover a kindred spirit here, especially one who fits so exactly into the mold of my desires.”

When her new companion patted the seat beside her invitingly, Odessa would hesitate for just a moment. As she had arrived first, it was the paler girl who really should be expected to move in closer. The fact that she was inviting Odessa to do so seemed to suggest that the girl was already trying to assert some gentle dominance in the relationship between the two of them, and, while Odessa was happy to converse and familiarize themselves on more or less equal ground, she did intend to be on top when the two of them got down to business, as it were. Still, she could not decline the invite, and would hop over one seat, settling in with a wiggle and beaming at the girl. Reaching out, she would brush her fingers across the pale skin of the other’️s chin, in a gesture that was at once affectionate and a pinch condescending, just to let the other woman know that she would not be easy to tame.

“Isabella Snow,” Odessa repeated, tasting the name on her tongue. She looked over to the bartender. “Another round of drinks, for me and the breathtaking Isabella,” she requested, before turning back to her companion. “And my name is Odessa Brock. It is wonderful to meet you, Isabella.” She extended a hand to the other girl for a shake.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:22 am

This was quickly turning into quite the pleasant surprise for Isabella, it wasn't often she ran into someone nearly as impressive as herself but it seemed this woman was the rare gem she had hoped to find tonight. "I fit into the mold of your desires? Tell me, what might those desires of yours be." She said in a lower voice so only Odessa could hear.

Isabella hadn't given the invitation she had extended to the lovely woman before her any thought beyond simply wanting to get the girl closer to herself, the idea that she was trying to establish her dominance over Odessa never crossing her mind as to her she had already done just that the moment they locked eyes when she entered the bar. There wasn't a trace of doubt in Isabella's mind that the woman would accept her offer, and after a momentary pause from Odessa which got her curious as to what could be going on inside that lovely head of hers the woman did the inevitable and sat down beside her.

"Hmm see, isn't this much better already?" She let out as she leaned in close to Odessa, pressing her breasts against the woman's side before Odessa reached up to stroke her chin, Isabella glancing down at the offending hand for a moment before looking into the woman's eyes with a questioning gaze.

No question was asked however as she simply let her eyes linger upon the woman's face, smirking a little wider as she came to understand this woman wanted Isabella to tame her. It wasn't a surprise though, Odessa was a lioness who had no doubt been at the top of wherever she was from, and Isabella was only too happy to give the woman exactly what she had come to the AFW in search of, someone to dominate her.

Isabella then pulled away from the woman and straightened up on her stool, only to then grab onto the stool Odessa sat upon and pull it right up against her own, the two women close enough now to kiss without having to lean in much, if thats what Isabella decided she wanted anyway. "So snow and brock, our names seem quite good together don't they?" She said with a soft laugh before reaching over for the drink Odessa had ordered for them, lifting it up to her lips and downing it in one go while staring into Odessa's eyes the entire time.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Odessa felt as if all was right again, as she managed to balance out Isabella’️s attempt at asserting dominance with her little display. And, luckily, it seemed that she had gotten through to the other white-haired girl, as Isabella’️s face lit up with understanding. Now she gets it, Odessa thought, smiling back at her new companion. Isabella might be used to being the one on top, but she would surely come to enjoy being dominated by the incomparable Odessa.

“I think you already have a good idea as to what it is that I desire,” Odessa replied, lowering her voice to match the lower, more personal volume that Isabella had taken. And, indeed, the pale girl knew full well what Odessa wanted, as she would pull the dark-skinned beauty’️s stool right up against her own. Now, their faces hovered just inches from each other, allowing each woman to easily block out the sights and sounds of the rest of the bar and focus solely on her stunning new partner. “Much better,” Odessa whispered, her warm breath blowing over Isabella’️s tantalizingly close lips.

She grinned again as Isabella determined that their names sounded rather good together. Odessa had to admit that she had a point. “Mm, indeed,” she purred. “Brock…Snow…Odessa…and Isabella.”

When the drinks arrived, Odessa would watch as Isabella immediately grabbed her glass and drained it in one gulp. The darker woman raised an eyebrow. She had found quite the formidable drinking partner here. Not to be outdone, she would grab her own glass and, still staring into Isabella’️s piercing eyes, she would down the entire beverage before setting the empty glass down, waiting to see what Isabella would do next.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:03 am

Isabella did indeed know exactly what it was this woman desired and it was no different than what anyone longed for after setting their eyes on the beauty that she was, she wanted to be taken by the Northern Queen, and taken hard, for all her bravado she simply wanted to a good fuck and that was fine by her. Odessa may have been used to being the dominant personality in the room but tonight she had seen what true strength was and her name was Isabella.

"Indeed I do hun, I know exactly what it is your heart desires and have since the moment you saw me walk through that door." Isabella whispered to the girl with an ever growing smile on her lips while her right hand rose up to gently caress the woman's cheek, Isabella not so accidentally brushing it up against Odessa's breasts on the way up. "Its only natural to lust after me, but can you handle what it is you crave?" She said with a light laugh before her eyes widened upon seeing the woman inhale your her own drink, an intrigued look appearing in her eyes as she gazed upon Odessa.

After a few moments of this, all the while teasing Odessa with how close her tantalizing lips were to the woman's mouth, Isabella pulled away without ever fulfilling the unspoken promise of kissing the dark skinned beauty. She twisted her stool back around so that she was facing the bar, knowing this abrupt ending of their intimate contact would likely puzzle Odessa, waving for the bartender to bring her a round of shots for each of them.

"Tell me Odessa, would you be up for a little game?" She said just as the bartender went about filling her order, placing a dozen shot glasses down between them before beginning to fill each with the potent liquor she had ordered for them. "If you can out drink me you win, sounds simple enough yes?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Odessa smirked as Isabella’️s hand brushed against her breast on the way up to her face. She knew full well that Isabella had done that on purpose, and was glad that the lighter-skinned girl was so excited about becoming familiar with her body. This was, after all, the body that would be on top of her all night, eliciting cries of ecstasy from Isabella with every move that it made. The image of her darker body pressing down into Isabella’️s paler body was a highly arousing one for Odessa, as it certainly must have been for Isabella.

“I can handle anything and everything you’️ve got, my dear, and I can give you so much more,” Odessa purred, the words that each woman spoke warming the other’️s lips, as they hovered just a hair’️s breadth away. “You know what I want, dear, but it’️s obvious what you want, too. The moment you walked in that door, you were as enamored of me as I was of you.” She would slowly bring her own hand up, sliding it along Isabella’️s body, even letting it pause for a brief moment to cup the girl’️s breast before it reached the woman’️s pale cheek, patting it gently.

Isabella’️s abrupt cessation of this intimate engagement did not surprise Odessa at all. She had not intended to kiss Isabella there, either. She wanted to build up the anticipation for the Northern Queen, have her fantasizing and wondering, heightening the anticipation, which would only make their ultimate coupling all the more wonderful. For now, Odessa was content just to drink, and so, it seemed, was Isabella.

Odessa raised an eyebrow. “A game, huh?” she repeated. Then the bartender brought the shot glasses, a dozen of them in all, and began pouring the potent liquor carefully into each. The British beauty’️s lips curled up into a smile. “Sounds like you don’️t realize what you’️re getting yourself into,” she said confidently, chuckling softly as she picked up one of the shot glasses. She ran her finger lightly around its rim for a moment, before raising it to her lips. “Bottoms up,” she would say, before quickly downing the alcohol.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:17 am

Isabella had believed herself to know exactly what was within the ebony woman's mind since their eyes had met, that despite her powerful appearance Odessa was just another woman longing to be dominated by the woman she knew to be her better, and of course that was Isabella herself. Her words and actions up until that point had reflected this view of the statuesque beauty, casual flirtations and soft caresses meant to lure Odessa into a state of submissiveness to the Northern Queen. But as they conversed with one another less than an inch away Isabella began to suspect Odessa still held onto the dominant spirit that had no doubt brought her to the AFW.

Her eyes glanced down at the woman's hand as it not only brushed along her breast but dared to cup it, Odessa giving her cheek a pat to which Isabella replied by locking gazes with the woman, a fire in her deep blue eyes. Isabella could see now that the lioness that was Odessa was hungry, but the woman had chosen the wrong prey to stalk tonight.

"Oh I think you'll find me a worthy opponent in both this and...other things." Isabella said with a sly smile forming on her lips as she spoke, her eyes fixed upon the lips of Odessa as the woman seemed to ponder the drink for a moment before ultimately accepting her challenge. "Excellent." Was all she said next before lifting her own glass up to her crimson lips, staring into Odessa's eyes as she slowly tilted the glass and poured the liquor down her throat.

Isabella released a low and highly suggestive moan afterward, licking her lips to savor the sweet yet bitter taste of the alcohol before turning her glass over and placing it upon the counter top.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next