Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Drink or Die! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Drink or Die! (For Tatyina) Empty Drink or Die! (For Tatyina)

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:30 am

Clyde Gatin the Upbeat Drunk had been wandering away from the pub in the local town next to the Sex Wars Dorms. Clyde just got thrown out of the bar for starting a fight with a rather large biker and his lady friend. That was about 50 minutes ago and Clyde had been walking his way back to his dorm as best he could. Which wasn't that great considering that he couldn't walk in a straight line no matter what.

"*HIC* I...Uh... F--Found Mah Dorrrmz!" Slurred Clyde with a broken bottle of beer that he tried to down. "Oh look... *HIC!* E-empty!" Clyde said before spinning around breifly before tossing it wildly through the air, not even knowing where in the world it landed . Clyde then stummbled to his right before crashing into the Gym landing inside as the automic doors welcomed him inside.

"O-OO-O yeaaah Baby.... I *Hic* made it home..." Clyde said with his face on the floor.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Drink or Die! (For Tatyina) Empty Re: Drink or Die! (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:45 am

Once Duffy had finished moving into her sex wars dorm, she had been learning where things were. After a long day of drinking, she had ended up at the gym to do a little working out. Wearing a loose fitting men's tank top with nothing underneath. She was wearing an equally loose fitting pair of drawstring sweatpants. She stumbled towards the entrance and turned around, flipping her arm up and showing the back of her hand before flipping her hand up into a V. "Ye daft cunt!" She shouted, backing up and taking a swig from a water bottle. "A e'en drown th' miller. Ye gobbin I canna hae a gleg when a byde a wee? Tch."

Duffy then took a swig from her waterbottle and then turned, bumping into Clyde as he went to step in through the door. She then narrowed her eyes and grabbed Clyde but the shirt and pulled him close, resting her forehead on Clyde's, the smell of alcohol prevelent on her breath as well. "Listen ye ruddy wanker. If ye'r nae wee in th' lugs then ye'll tak th' gate." Her other hand went down and cupped him and the grinned more. "Less ye fine wit havin yer rocks pulled off."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:09 pm

The stumbling, drunken Clyde didnt seem to notice that he bumped into someone while stepping into the gym door, he barely seemed to notice that he fell to the floor and that he was now lying that floor with his favorite black t-shirt, some torn faded blue jeans and his white basketball sneakers, and he didnt seem to make his the least bit uncomfortable. Clyde breifly appeared to be slowly falling asleep for a few moments before he felt someone yank him back up on his feet, and rest against his forehead.

The scent of alcohol began brushing against Clyde's mouth and nose, prompting him to groggily open his eyes half-way, but once he did Clyde's eyes shot wide open as the surprising sight before him was the lovely bosoms a woman within her rather loose tank top. Clyde then darted his eyes up to see a very attractive and heavily intoxicated young woman, prompting Clyde to blush for a split second before making a sly grin.

Clyde's grin soon turned into a look of slight confusion as he heard the girl speak; she slurred far more heavily than him and had a thick scottish accent that was a bit hard for the Texan Boy to follow, though he did understand that she was threatening him and called him a wanker. Clyde was about to respond before he felt a light grip on his balls, and Duffy threating to have them ripped off; that was something Clyde could easily understand.

Clyde gave a quick gulp before making another sly grin and looked Duffy in the eye. "You know you're alot cuter when you ani't threating to rip people's balls off, Miss..."

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Duffy raised her eyebrow at Clyde's words. Her cheeks were already flushed from so much drinking so if she had been embarassed by his words, it would have been impossible to tell. Instead she released his balls and shoved him forward. "Duffy... duffy Macbain." She said sharply. "Ye cae call m' Duff, laddie." She said in her sharp and thick scottish accent.

"What ye gobbin at?" She said, lifting her hand up and pulling down a bit of her tank top to reveal a bit more of her cleavage. "Ye sayin ye hae a mind t' gander at a bonnie lass like meself with nae a permission?" She smirked at him and clenched her fist, lifted it up. "I ain't taken t' nae puffs, ye ken?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Clyde dropped his smirk as Duffy shoved him away and gave out her name sharply. "I wonder if I upset her... Nah!" Clyde thought to himself, as he clumsily stumbbled around and fell against a Training Ring.

"Duffy, eh? Thats...ughhh.... P-Pretty cute *Hic* n-name... ya gots their lady... Among other thingsss..." Clyde responded while looking down the shirt that Duffy was pulling down and ignoring part of what she was saying, but catching enough it to understand what she was getting at.

"...Ughhhhh.... Why do you... W-wehmon... *Hic* Make it SO hard not to stare... then yall get mad when we do! At least thats wut I be thinking yuuur all mad about! I know ya wanna *Hic* Fff-fight! Right!?" Clyde said drunkenly stumbling up to his feet, looking at Duffy who seemed to be wanting a fight.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:20 am

Duffy narrowed her eyes at the drunkard. "Shite! Ye sure ye ain't no cadger's curse?" She questioned. "I hae nae brou fer wee lassies." As she was about to toss Clyde out of her way and get on with her evening, she heard the words that came out of his mouth. "Eh!? Ye daft?" She said. "naer met a scottish lass before, A ken?" She then grinned. "Gander all ye want fella, but don't lay a grubby finger on em less ye can back it up wit yer dobs."

Duffy then grinned with delight. "Ye be wantin a fight with me?!" She said. "Ha! bloody daft ye be, but maybe if ye can give me a little fun I'll let ye take a peek under the ol kilt? Ye like that, ye wankin perv?" She then stepped forward and pressed her breasts against his chest. "Think ye got th' stones?" She then reached down and once more reached for his manhood. This time, she reached for his member and attempted to give it a good grab before stepping back and trying to toss him into the ring. "An a Nae gonna go light on ye so get ready ta have yer arse handed back tae ye."

Last edited by 445 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:35 pm

"Ma'am I *HIC* don't know how ain't gonna expect me to get more than a peek when ya keeep shovin yaaa.... *Hic* lovely lil bosoms in mah face!" Clyde said with wobbly legs as his pushed his forehead drunkenly against Duffy's. "Oh and believe me ma'am! I'll giva yah.... *HIC* all tha fun ya gonna be wantin!" Clyde said to duffy while looking down at her Kilt and before looking back at her and licking his lips.

Clyde fixed his slouching stance as Duffy moved foreward and pressed her breasts against his chest, earning a grin from Clyde which turned to a Visual Blushed Confused face as Duffy took ahold of him member which began to turn erect as Duffy held it. This got a sly grin to creep over Clyde's lips at he looked at Duffy, "Frisky Ain't Ya!?" Clyde said exitedly as he went to cup Duffy's left breast before she tossed him into the ring.

Clyde rolled a bit in the ring and tried to stand up immideately but slipped and fell once he tried to. He tried to stand up once more and slipped again, it wasnt till he tried to stand up a third time that he acctually stood up right on his feet. "Ha! Well missy don't be e-expectin *Hic* meh to go easy on ya! Cuz I ain't! I intend to win! So I can... Ughh... *Hic* Tear That Azz UP!" Clyde said cracking his knuckles waiting for Duffy to enter the ringa and throw the 1st punch.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Duffy slid into the ring and looked over Clyde before puklling out her water bottle and taking a good chug of it and tossing it out of the ring. She grinned and put her hands up and looked at him. "A hope ye hold uyer dobbs better an ye hold yer ale." She said and watched as he threw the first punch. She would take it, sjust to see how hard he threw and rutne the favor with a hook aimed at his gut.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:23 pm

"I can too hold mah Dobbs than my beer! ...Whatever the hell that is..." Clyde said before throwing he first punch, quick right-hand straight to the jaw. Clyde didn't put too much behind it, expecting the girl to block or dodge, but instead he saw Duffy take the punch head on.

"...Damn!" Said the surprised Clyde, shocked that Duffy took on the punch like it was nothing. Before he could react Clyde met swift Hook to his gut from Duffy. "Ooof!" He coughed, as her fist pounded his gut, making Clyde double over and make himself appear to fall before curling himself into a ball and rolling past Duffy.

If Duffy could not stop him, Clyde would keep rolling till he got behind Duffy and would grab her from behind the waist and lift her up to preform a German Suplex.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Duffy spit when she took the punch. She'd been hit in the face many times so it was going to take more than one punch to bring her down. She winced from the dull pain but shook it off. When she saw Clyde go down, she shook her head. "Tch. Me gammer hits harder than ye... and I think ye got a bigger cooch than I do rollin round on th' floor after such a wee tap..." She only barely turned her head to watch him roll past him and gave a confused look when she was grabbed. "Eh?" She then gasped as she was pulled into the suplex, landing on her back and growning. "Shite..." She muttered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next