Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 8 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:23 am

Akashi should have been more worried about how drunk Sarah was but her own drunkedness boosted her inhibitions and she merely laughed as Sarah stumbled. "That's what you get for calling me fat!" She teased as she hopped onto the bike and grabbed Sarah's waist firmly. "let's roll!" She cried out, urging Sarah on to feel the wind in her hair.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:44 am

Sarah revved the bike as soon as Akashi had taken her seat behind her. She wasn't exactly sober but she wasn't drunk enough that she couldn't handle a ride on her pride and joy. "Alright," Sarah grinned. "Let's go!" In her excitement Sarah accidently drove the bike forward, plowing into the bumper of the car in front of her. Sarah blinked in surprise. "Oh shit!" She immediately pulled back, revved the engine, and then drove off as fast as she could, leaving a large dent in the car they just hit.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:00 am

When Sarah hit the car, Akashi grunted as she was jostled. She thought Sahar was going to storm back into the place and beat the owner of the car for having their car there.But whentheu sped off, Akashi raised one fist in the air and let out a howl of delight "Fuck yeah woooooooooo! Fucking awesome!" She then grinned, really getting bold. "Hey Sarah-san, pop a wheelie!" she yelled, not knowing or caring if Sarah could or was in an able state of mind to do so.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:02 am

When Sarah hit the car, Akashi grunted as she was jostled. She thought Sahar was going to storm back into the place and beat the owner of the car for having their car there.But whentheu sped off, Akashi raised one fist in the air and let out a howl of delight "Fuck yeah woooooooooo! Fucking awesome!" She then grinned, really getting bold. "Hey Sarah-san, pop a wheelie!" she yelled, not knowing or caring if Sarah could or was in an able state of mind to do so.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:03 am

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:15 am

Sarah laughed like a banshee streaking down the road, leaving the bar far behind them in no time. Sarah already had to deal with the cops once tonight, she didn't need another charge added to her warrents. She looked back at her passenger, and her grin widened. "Why the hell not?" she laughed. She then reared back on the handle bars, and the front wheel left the road completely, and the two wheelied down the raod at an even faster rate. Normally performing such a trick on a heavy machine like a Harley was difficult. Sarah secretly applied it to Akashi's added weight on the back. "YEEEEHAAAAAWWW!!!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:28 am

Akashi howled along with Sarah as they went in the air. It certainly was a thrill compared to the prudish tones she held earlier. She even remained one handed, pumping her fist as she hooted. Though her other hand did have a tight grip on Sarah's waist.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:33 am

Cars honked thier horns in alarm or in kudos as Sarah's motorcycle screeched down the road on its one wheel. When Sarah couldn't hold back the weight anymore, she let the bike down, the front wheel crashing back to the pavement. "I don't think I could have done that if I wasn't drunk!" Sarah laughed. They continued on to their destination of Sarah's tattoo parlour. "By the way," Sarah suddenly called. "You never mentioned which part of your body you wanted peirced."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:10 am

Akashi waved to the honking cars as they passed as though they were making the noises to garner attention from the biking ladies. "I don't think I could have done that if I wasn't drunk!" She yelled out. When they finally stopped, Akashi slid off the bike and grinned. "what a rush." She exclaimed. At Sarah's sudden question, Akashi snickered. "Fufufu." She chukled and slid towards the door. She opened it and then looked at Sarah. "My pussy of course!" She chirped like she was getting her ear pierced. "Gotta show the bitches who's boss right? Little extra hardware downstairs'l really put them in place when I'm banging them!" After her bold declaration, she cackled and strolled into the tattoo parlour like she owned the place."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Sarah parked the bike in front of the parlour, turning it off and kicking on the kickstand. The place didn't look too large, sporting all kinds of tattoo designs and peircing jewelry in their front window, and with a sign that read Golden Shoe Tattoo. "No way!" Sarah laughed when Akashi revealed just what she wanted peirced. ""You just might be braver than I am."

Inside looked larger than outside. What looked like a waiting area had a wall that was covered with selections of many differnt and unique tattoo designs. At the front cashier there was a display case of jewelry for peircings, as well as pictures of people who had had the work done themselves. Sitting at the cashier as an average sized man in glasses, sleeveless shirt and jeans. His bare arms were covered in intricate and untique tattoos. When he saw the two customers entered, he smiled at the one he recognized. "Sarah," he chuckled. "Back for some more ink?"

"Not for me, Jack," Sarah replied, and suddenly pulled Akashi in for a one armed hug. "This is Akashi. And this little lady is looking for the lower lip special."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next