Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 15 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Akashi grinned despite Sarah's sarcasm and squealed when Jenna finished. She hopped up and found a mirror and checked out her tat. "Oh wow!" She said with a gasp. "it's... Awesome!" She beamed and practically tackled Jenna, hugging her tigtly and not really caring that she was half nude. Pulling away she grinned. "Thank You!" She then picked up her kimono top and tied it loosely around her again.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Jenna 'ooffed' as Akashi barreled into for an unexpected hug, wincing at the unexpected strength the sumo possessed. "N-No problem," she grunted with a grin. "You're kinda....crushing me." She sighed in relief as Akashi let go to redress herself. "Alright both of you. Don't scratch or pick at it or you'll cause a rash."

"I know the drill," Sarah said as she donned her leather jacket once again. She shook Jenna's hand firmly and grinned. "Thanks, Jen. You never cease to amaze."

"I like to think I'm providing a service to the world," Jenna replied with a smile, and shook Sarah's hand firmly. "Take it easy, Queen of Brawl." Sarah laughed slightly at her unofficial nickname. "Good to meet you Akashi. Enjoy the stud and tat. Hope your girlfriend likes my work as much as you do."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:31 am

Akashi grinned at Jenna. "Oh she will! I love them both! Thanks again!" She said as she slung an arm around Sarah's shoulder and walked towards the door. "Sooooo..." She said with a grin. "Where to now, Queen?" She said the last word with a little gigle. "Ahhh maybe a night cap at your place?" She said with a hopeful grin as her hand slid down and went to give Sarah's ass a little squeeze, not being able to hold her laughter and fully expected some kind of phyisical retaliation.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Sarah gave another wave to Jenna as she left the shop with the sumo. She grinned as Akashi put her arm around her, still too tipsy to question the act, and even wrapped her own arm around her. "I don't know," Sarah answered, and gave Jack a wave at the counter before she and Akashi left the parlour. "More drinking? Find a concert? Maybe we can go to a strip club for you."

Sarah gasped and stiffened when Akashi gave her ass a good grope, and in a flash her arm around the sumo's shoulders became a tight headlock. "We're sure as hell not doing that!" she shouted, but there was a grin on her face as she held her in the hold.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:03 am

Akashi grinned at Sarah's words but yelped when she was put in a head loxk. Struggling at first, she soon realized where she was and purrred and nuzzled into Sarah's breast that she had been forced against. "I don't know Sarah-San." She said giggling. "Your words say no... But your actions say yes! You have a nice rack by the way." Akashi's grip relaxed and her hand slid up from Sarah's butt and rested on her waist. Sighing she looked down. "I-I'm sorry I keep hitting on you Sarah-San." She said in a soft tone. "I kinda get really horny when I drink... And it's fun to tease you I guess... Like how you call me Diaper-chan..." She had kind of just made up that horribly embarrassing nick name for herself and would later wake up one night screaming 'dammit!' to herself. "But you know..." She said giggling again. "If it's just about liking the cock I could wear a strap on... I mean.. I'd be on top anyway... Oh shit..." She pulled away and bent over. "Im not going to get sick dammit!" She shouted as she held her stomach. After a few moments of settling herself she turned around. "Yeah I'm good for some more booze!" She said giving a thumbs up and laughing. "i'm not going to let some lightweight drinker like YOU out do ME! So fire up that pony and let's ride!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:39 am

Sarah growled Akashi rubbed her cheek against her breast, her cheeks turning a light shade of red before she jerked the girl to make her stop. "For fuck's sake, it's only been half an hour. How are you gonna make it through the week?" she chuckled. "If you get hornier the more you drink I think you need to stop right now. I don't need you raping innocent girl's on the street."

Her eyes widened in horror when Akashi made throw up motions. "Oh hell no!!' she cried, immediately releasing her from the headlock. "Ifyou're gonna do it, get away from me!" As Akashi gave herself a pep talk Sarah sighed in relief. "If you do hurl you're not getting back on the bike. And it's a stallion, dammit!!" Walking over to her bike/stallion, Sarah mounted up again, having sobbered up enough to drive again.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:22 am

((Did I scare you away with that last post XP ?))

Akashi grinned at Sarah's harsh tone. "Hey, at least if I'm doing that, I keep my grabby hands off you!" She said with a laugh. "And... I can't help how I am..."

She then furrowed her brow at Sarah's annoyance. "No! I won't puke!" She yelled. "I've never puked while drinking in my life! I'm not going to for the first time in front of YOU!"

She marched over to Sarah as she started up the cycle. She slid over onto the back and held onto Sarah. "Let's keep this party rolling!" She shouted with a wide smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:04 am

((Naw, just had a bit of writer's block lately. It takes a lot to scare me off. XP))

Sarah switched the bike on again revved the engine up. She never tired of the sound. "Never huh?" she asked at Akashi's story of the sumo's drinking. SHe grinned dastardly. "Can't wait to test that theory out." Sarah revved the engine loud again, and drove off into the street, taking off at top speed as soon as she could. "Ever been to a metal concert before?" she asked.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:15 am

Akashi grinned as they took off once more, she loved the thrill of the bike. "Heh! I won't let you out drink me!" She called out. She then sighed and leaned against Sarah a little bit. She felt so nice, like she could just ride like this forever. She was about to completely press against Sarah and just relax as the brawler drove on but was snapped out of her haze by Sarah's question. "I've only been to two concerts before I think!" She shouted. "I mostly listen to traditional music!" By that she meant the japanese equivalent of olde tyme/classical music.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:41 am

Sarah laghed loudly at Akashi's answer to her question, loud enough to rise over the roar of the bike's engine. "Lame!" she shouted back at the sumo. "Well that tears it! We're going to a show! Drinking and headbanging await!" Suddenly Sarah pulled off a sudden and abrupt U-turn, causing her tires to screech and other vehicles to honk and stop in alarm. Sarah already had a place in mind. The Queen of Brawl was never short on things to have a good time.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next