by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Wrong Door

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Wrong Door Empty The Wrong Door

Post by skip-stop Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:26 am

- What am I doing here? - asked Victoria, trying to calm her breath.

However, instead of answering, Astrid took a step forward and sent the left jab directly to the head of her manager. Victoria raised her gloves almost to the level of her nose to protect herself from this punch. However, even despite the defense, she took a step back under the onslaught of the blonde. But Astrid did not stop, she took a diagonal step forward and to the right to go around her partner, and then she turned on her toes to send the right uppercut. Victoria barely had enough reaction to sit down and dodge this attack, but at the same time she lost her balance and fell on her ass. Astrid smirked smugly.

- You spend too much time in the office, huh, - said Golden Dragon, holding out her hand to her manager to help her up, - at that rate you will soon turn to stone, especially since every respectable girl should be able to protect herself.
- Actually, I do yoga, - the brown-haired girl muttered, taking a helping hand and rising to her feet, - and once I practiced judo.
- Yoga, huh? If I hadn’t slowed my punches by half, you wouldn’t even keep track of me. So stop complaining, I'm doing you a favor. Boxing is at the heart of most martial arts. Do you know why? Because it is the most versatile weapon. Therefore, when a bitch comes up to you, don’t grab her hand, as you would in judo. Better hit her right in the face so she knows who she's dealing with, huh.

Victoria sighed heavily, straightened his helmet and again took up the fighting stance. Astrid nodded approvingly and prepared herself too. This time the manager went on the attack. For a beginner, she made very good progress. Usually Astrid preferred much more experienced sparring partners, but after the last meeting with her manager, she decided that it would be very useful for both of them. For Golden Dragon, this is an occasion to recall the basics, and for Victoria it is useful in general from any angle. Therefore, today Astrid was dressed in her light sneakers, sports leggings and a tight-fitting top, which in all its glory showed the Golden Dragon on the back and left hand of the girl, the flames on the right wrist, as well as her personal logo in the left lower abdomen and right shoulder.

Attire:

- Watch out! - Astrid said jokingly, making a pendulum movement and sending the left hook to the head of her manager.

Victoria collapsed onto the mat and slowly rolled onto her back, looking at Astrid with a displeased look. Anyone would see a classic office worm in Victoria, however, the Norwegian girl saw a strong woman in her, she just needed to understand this herself. The blonde once again held out her hand to help her up. Astrid had enough money to go to a separate gym. However, Victoria offered to use the services of the gym of the Friction unit, because in the end it was part of the Astrid contract. In addition, the former MMA fighter didn't care where to train.

- I demand a break, - Victoria said with a sigh.

Astrid grinned and they headed toward the corner of the ring. There, the girls took off their boxing gloves and took water. Not much time has passed since the last match of Astrid. It was a very unusual experience, given that she had not expected anything like this. However, a new experience is also an experience. Initially, this match was not as difficult as the first three, but then the tables turned upside down in a very unexpected way. She still happily recalls each of her matches and those strong girls who opposed her. Victoria promised that Astrid would soon be able to get a match with another outstanding girl, but that was only in plans. So now Golden Dragon was focused on what she was best at - to maintain her excellent physical condition.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

The Wrong Door Empty Re: The Wrong Door

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:38 am

It was just another day at the AFW gym. The wrestling prince was coming fresh after his loss to Mako Adachi last week, failing to capture the most coveted prize in Tension. He wanted to shake that loss off and for that he needed to get back to his training regime. He had a few opponents in mind that he wanted to settle things with but due to the embarrassment of his recent loss, Daisuke instead choice to train in the Friction gym so as to avoid bumping into his usual rivals in Tension. Still, there were a few Friction roster members that he despised but for now he wanted to keep his head focused in simply having a good work-out.

Now that it was back to square one for the prince, he was looking for ways to get back up to the top to challenge for another title opportunity. Daisuke made his way into his locker room, taking a nice relaxing shower to cleanse himself. After taking care of his personal hygiene, the prince would slip into his CK wrestling briefs with a towel hanging on his shoulders. Next, he would put on some standard trainers and put his personal belongings and a water bottle into his gym bag, which he hung over his shoulders before making his exit from the locker room and headed towards the gym.

Daisuke:

After opening the doors of the gym, he wouldn't walk too far before his eyes would lock onto someone familiar, or so he thought. He thought he recognize the strong and powerful blonde but who was that beside her? The prince would shrug his shoulders before gripping the strap of his gym bag tightly, making his way towards the pair who seemed to be on a break.

"Hmmm I didn't know the great Cecilia Northman had a secret manager that she likes to keep to herself" he would make a snarky comment as he stood outside the ring near the corner where the two women were standing inside of the ring.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue May 12, 2020 10:30 am

- Where did you get so much energy from?.. - Victoria asked, wiping the floor from her forehead and eagerly absorbing water.
- Years of experience, huh, - the blonde replied, taking a short sip of water.

Astrid grinned slightly, noticing Victoria's displeased look. Being too serious absolutely about everything, the manager did not like jokes in her direction. However, now she had no choice. Since she agreed to this training, she could not leave, because this would mean that she could not maintain the pace that Astrid was trying to keep for her. The time for their break was drawing to a close.

Since the former MMA fighter stood with her back to the entrance, she had no idea that anyone else had appeared in the gym. And even when a male voice came a few meters behind her, the Norwegian girl didn’t react to this, because she did not hear her name. Only her left eyebrow raised slightly, because if Cecilia Northman were in the room now, then she would definitely know that. Astrid had an expandable list of those whom she would like to face. And the other blonde was on this list.

But Victoria saw perfectly what was happening behind her ward. And, having a very sharp mind, she realized that the guy recognized  Astrid as another outstanding girl. Victoria looked at the blonde.

- This is Daisuke Takeuchi, - she said, nodding her head behind Astrid, - and he is speaking to you.
- Do I really look like her? - Astrid's lips curled in a grin.
- Do you really want me to answer? - rolled her eyes asked Victoria.
- No, keep it to yourself, huh.

The girl turned around her axis, and then leaned on the corner of the ring, looking at the guy from above to below. Although it took quite a little time, the girl examined him from heels to the crown. Well, at least he was not bad in terms of physical fitness and appearance. Despite the fact that she had absolutely no interests in the Tension unit, she was aware what kind of person was in front of her. Victoria made sure that each of her wards knew basic things about everyone who can be distinguished from the general mass.

- I'm afraid there are three misses at once, huh, - Astrid said from above. - Not Cecilia Northman, but Astrid Arvidsson. Not a secret manager, but Victoria Palmer. And not keep, but train.

Victoria smiled faintly, although now her eyes often moved from Astrid to Daisuke and back. Knowing the temperament of her ward and some interesting facts about the uninvited guest, she has a bad feeling about this.

- So. Did the Prince choose the wrong door, huh? - the blonde asked.

Thus, Golden Dragon was determined to make it clear that she knows perfectly well who is standing in front of her. And that she does not see any reason why Daisuke is here now, and not in another part of the sports complex. Except the option that he decided to find a target from another league. Although even this would not change anything.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri May 22, 2020 12:31 pm

It was no secret that Cecilia Northman was a notorious figure around these parts, it was no surprise if Daisuke would bump into her but something was a bit off. As far as he remembered, Cecilia was a solo-act so why was this woman- who didn't appear as a wrestler to Daisuke, was hanging around her? The prince attempted to find out by throwing a snarky comment when he passed near ring-side and instead of the blonde turning around to face him, she would start chattering away with the brunette.

This drew irked the prince who demanded respect when he spoke to his peers. He would raise his eyebrow and stomp the floor when the two ladies began to spoke to each other about something, something that he couldn't quite hear or make out from where he was positioned.

Soon, the blonde woman would turn around and Daisuke's eyes would widen. This was not Cecilia Northman but anyone could forgive him for thinking of her as such. The blonde hair, that figure and even that attitude and body language seemed to suggest it was the notorious blonde....but somehow, it was not. It turned out to be Astrid Arvidsson and the brunette was her manager, Victoria Palmer.

Daisuke had not heard of these two before but judging by her calling him 'Prince' she seemed to know him. Daisuke would inspect her from head to toe as well, she seemed to be in quite good shape and certainly looked like she could hang with anyone inside the ring but then again, looks can be deceiving.

"Ay, my apologies Ms. Arvidsson. I'm sure you can forgive me for making such a common mistake" he grinned. "Not at all, in fact I'm right where I wanted to be. You see I like to train here sometimes, the Tension gym can sometimes be very boring and dull so I like to switch things around and I must say I haven't been disappointed so far. It seems I made the right choice because I managed to bump into you" he said, hopping up on the ring apron.

"You don't mind do you?" he said with a smirk, asking permission to enter the ring and share it with her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun May 24, 2020 6:53 pm

Astrid impartially listened to the guy's speech. Maybe there really was a grain of truth, since she and Cecilia were about the same height and even their physique was similar. However, when it came to the fact that the Prince was in the right place, Golden Dragon raised her left eyebrow. However, she remained standing still when the guy jumped on the apron.

The girl again looked him up. And at the same time, Victoria thought that their training was over. Knowing the temperament of Golden Dragon, she should have started collecting things. People like Victoria were very scrupulous, they always think that they know everything in advance. In the case of Victoria, it sounded like truth. But not this time, because...

- I do, huh, - Astrid said, while her lips twisted in a grin, - my manager is a very busy woman and she gets a full day off only once every two weeks. Today is precisely this day and I devote time to her. So jump back down.

Victoria seemed to have been hit with a hammer on the head, and she did not even immediately believe what she heard. They still knew Astrid not too well. And the essence of the blonde was extremely simple. Any stranger to her is nobody. But Victoria has already managed to earn her recognition and respect. So now the choice was between taking the time for some unknown guy. And between taking the time for the already important person in her life. And for Astrid, this choice was obvious.

If she did not have a serious enough disposition, then Victoria could have melted right now, because she did not think that Astrid appreciates her time so much. She knew that in reality, few people think about how much time managers spend on work. But now she just smiled softly, looking at the back of her ward with grateful warmth.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:40 am

It seemed that Daisuke was about to invite himself in the ring to interrupt the training session between Astrid and Victoria. The prince did have to give the Norwegian credit because she did listen to what Daisuke had to say in its entirety without interrupting which was something of a rare novelty around these parts. Once he was done, he bent down and attempted to step in between the ropes into the ring when he was stopped by Astrid who would state that she and her manager had little time to themselves and that the prince ought to step back down to the floor.

Upon hearing that, Daisuke would raise his eyebrow and revert back to his standing position on the ring apron but with a much less impressed look on his face. "Huh? Did I hear that correctly?" he said looking over towards both women before once more grinning. "Are you sure you're the wrestler and not the manager?" Daisuke told Astrid in response to her wanting to devote time to the manager and train with her.

"Plus Ceci- I mean, Astrid- and I'm sure your manager would agree with this if she really cares about your career, it would be worth much more if you get as much exposure with your fellow peers than to stick around and play with the manager." he said, grinning all this time.

"So then, Ms. Victoria can you tell me what sort of matches your client has gotten herself into till today? I'm quite interested to know about the potential of this Cecilia wannabe" he said turning his attention to Victoria.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:59 pm

- Why you little... - Astrid's voice suddenly became harsh.

The fists of the long-haired blonde clenched with such force that a crunch could be heard. And for a moment it might seem that her eyes turned red. She has already taken a step forward in order to jump out of the ring and kick his ass. She had pride. And she will not allow anyone to insult herself or her friends. But suddenly, Victoria’s hand rested on Astrid’s shoulder. The girl turned to look at her manager. The Englishwoman looked into the eyes of her ward, without saying a word giving her to know that she should not do what she would later regret. Despite her fiery temper, Golden Dragon took it. Victoria glanced at the guy who clearly wanted a conflict.

- Firstly, not Miss Victoria, but Miss Palmer, nobody uses Miss in front of a name, - she took a short pause so that the guy could think about his own stupidity, - secondly, Astrid has one standard match, one chocolate party, one 2 of 3 falls and one handicap. In other words, - if Victoria had her glasses now, she would have corrected them, but now she has limited herself to a slight grin, - she is able to defeat any opponent in any match.

Part of Victoria's work has always been manipulation on a subtle level. Or, as it was called in a more strict environment, negotiations. During negotiations, you should always know what places you need to put pressure to get the desired result. Victoria now knew a few things. This guy definitely wants to create an impression of himself and create a conflict. And she knew that if she couldn’t find a way out, Astrid would arrange a fight right here. Therefore, the decision of the Englishwoman was quite obvious. She needed to quietly create the conditions for Daisuke to challenge Astrid to the match. Golden Dragon never refuses a call.

The fact that Daisuke continued to compare Astrid and Cecilia was fun enough. Given the rich career of the Swedish girl, this was to some extent even flattery for Golden Dragon. But on the other hand, she was going to surpass another famous blonde. Her and everyone else. And if for this you need to kick this guy's ass, then so be it. Victoria understood this and now it was Daisuke's move. If there is even a drop of a real man in him, then Victoria was waiting for only one answer from him. However, knowing his reputation, the Englishwoman suspected that they would now hear a smug tirade of words, and not a real challenge. Well, all that was left was to verify which of this would prove correct.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:24 am

It seemed like Daisuke's plan had worked. That look on the blonde's face said it all, he had clearly touched a nerve. While it would be wrong to assume and generalize people's personality judging by their looks, Daisuke had presumed that Astrid was a bit of a hot-head. Strong, blonde,  beautiful, fit and a wrestler? Those were all the characteristics, at least in Daisuke's mind, that associate with eagerness, pride and hot-hotheadedness.

Maybe that's why she was hanging around with a manager, to keep her level headed. Speaking of which, Victoria had said little to nothing as of it to the wrestling prince even when her name was wrongly mentioned by Daisuke. In fact, it was Victoria who would step up and stop Astrid from continuing on whatever it was that she planned. This intrigued Daisuke and now he really wanted to see what this blonde was capable of. "It seems your manager has more control over you than I thought. What a shame. Maybe I was wrong in speaking with you from the start when I should have been speaking with your valet" he grinned.

Daisuke then turned his attention from Astrid to Victoria once more, still standing on the ring apron. "I'll be short Victoria. I want to wrestle your client." he said flat out before pausing for a moment and then continuing "...and I don't want it to be just a wrestling match. I'm not one for strikes, brutality and other nonsense outside an official match. I want to see if your client can actually wrestle and not fight like a wild animal. A test to test her grappling acumen...in an oil wrestling match" he declared.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:56 pm

It seems that everyone has achieved the desired in one way or another. The guy wanted a conflict, and Victoria wanted this conflict to be an official match. Although even now Victoria saw that her ward was losing patience. The manager raised her left eyebrow slightly, hearing the condition of Daisuke. So a oil match. She looked into Astrid's eyes and saw determination there. But there was something else. And, knowing the Norwegian girl, Victoria understood what Golden Dragon had in her soul. The girl hated when someone underestimated her. And now the Englishwoman knew a way out of this situation.

- Your condition has been accepted, - Victoria said, looking at the guy again, - now my condition. The loser must recognize the winner as the best fighter.

If he wanted to prove something, then Victoria was ready to give him this opportunity. She was well aware that Astrid always puts everything at stake that she has. And if it was an option to reassure her now, then it was the right move. And she was not mistaken. Astrid really found this move of her manager convincing enough. Every time she gives everything that she has. But if that was what this guy was ready to do, then fine.

- If everyone agrees, then... - Victoria began.
- No, - said Astrid, which caused Victoria's slightly surprised look, - each of you said a condition. And now I will say mine. If I win, you'll be licking my feet. And, accordingly, if I lose, then I will do something equivalent. If you are not afraid, of course.

Now she looked into the guy's eyes, waiting for his answer. Maybe narcissism blinded him. Or maybe not. But if he thinks he can almost openly insult Golden Dragon, then let him continue to think so. Victoria developed a negotiation strategy and Astrid realized this. Now let him say whatever he wants. Time will tell everything. If he really believes in his words, then in case of his victory they will become true. And in the event of his defeat, they will turn into empty sounds.

- Everyone made a condition, - Victoria concluded, - have we come to an agreement?
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:28 am

So far Daisuke's arrangement was not direct. It seemed to get to Astrid he had to enter into negotiations with Victoria first. After all, that was the whole point of having a manager in the first place! Still, Daisuke would rather be dealing with Astrid directly but this was good enough because as long as the end result was him wrestling the Golden Dragon in a grappling centered wrestling match where he could come out on top, he didn't care who he had to negotiate the deal with.

Daisuke had his say and Victoria had hers, it seemed the match was confirmed until a very important person in this whole scenario didn't share her views on Daisuke's challenge...until she did! Astrid would speak up and would add a condition of her own. Daisuke raised his eyebrow at her interference, perhaps she was more than her manager's puppet.

He heard her condition and would simply shrug his shoulders and grin. The prince took a deep breath before entering into the ring. Daisuke would casually walk towards Astrid until he was inches away from her, standing face to face with the strong, blonde Norwegian woman. After staring her down for a brief period he would look back at Victoria then back to Astrid.

"I accept both conditions. You. Me. Oil Wrestling. Loser admits the winner is the better wrestler and licks/kisses the winner's feet" he would whisper to Astrid. The prince then took one step back and offered his hand to Astrid to seal the deal.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next