Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 16 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:55 am

Akashi rolled her eyes at Sarah's words. "Yeah, yeah... I'm lame!" She called out. Even Mina kinda said she was lame in a less direct way. She liked to think of herself as traditional but at this point she didn't bother arguing and just accepted that to every one else she was lame. She gasped as Sarah pulled another daring stunt and held on tightly.

She took the moment to contemplate what Sarah had in mind. She didn't really know what headbanging was but she guessed it could be like a fight and she was always up for more drinking!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:22 pm

As Sarah rode down the street she briefly wondered what kind of effect the bike's rocking and jostling had on Akashi's new pussy stud, and snickered to herself at what the sumo might have been going through at the moment. "So Akashi," Sarah said, sparking up a conversation. "Had any good fights lately?" Since her defeat at the hands of the sumo Sarah hadn't been keeping up with the AFW. For the past cople of weeks all she had been trying to do was win again.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Akashi was feeling general discomfort from the pussy piercing and the motorcycle certainly wasn't helping but the general feeling of intoxication from all the booze left her with a pleasant buzz. She was surprised at Sarah's sudden question. She suddenly squeezed Sarah's hips subconsciously, her anger apparent in her voice. "Yea! I fought some bitch gaijin!" She growled. "That whore pulled a pair of knucks on me! Next time I'm gonna kick her ass though!" She growled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Sarah blinked at the anger in Akashi's tone as she mentioned her last opponant. She had never heard the sumo get angry before. Despite some of Sarah's best efforts she had never invoked that kind of reaction from her. She was sort of jealous in a weird way. "Knuckle dusters, huh?" Sarah asked, and snickered at how much that would piss Akashi off. "Man, wish I thought of that." Sarah often utilized such weapons herself, but only as a means to an end, or just to have some 'fun'. "Sounds like me and this gaijin would get along. We both seem to take enjoyment in beating your head in with steel weapons."

A few seconds later Sarah blinked at the term she just used. "The fuck is a gaijin, anyway?" she called over her shoulder.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Akashi growled at Sarah's reaction. "It would have bugged me if she had just used knucks..." She said. "She's worse than you Sarah-San." She admitted. "No matter what passed between us, ut was between US. I'm a big girl and can handle being insulted or beat on. Whatever your reasons, it was you and me and even if you were a jerk about something I felt like I could bring myself to meet the challenge you put up with some of your dirty tricks. But she insulted my family honor. She went beyond me and spoke harshky of my mother. That is an unforgivable line." She said that coldly. She leaned against Sarah. "I don't believe for a second you have something like that in you." It wasn't a compliment really. If anything she was telling Sarah that there was a point that she hoped Sarah would never be stupid enough to cross.

She pulled back and sighed. She then blushed at Sarah's words. "It means foreigner." She said quietly. "I guess you're a gaijin too... But I don't think of you like that at all... You fit in here surprisingly well." She said cheerfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:44 pm

"Worse than me?" Sarah repeated, actually finding the statement funny. "I find that extremely hard to believe." It was only when Akashi revealed just what she was angry at did Sarah react. She gave a small shrug. "So what?" she asked. "Did she beat up your mother too? If not, then what's there to be angry about? They're words." The subject of mother bashing was something Sarah couldn't understand, considering what her own mother did to her. If someone called her mother a whore, Sarah was inclined to agree with them.

Sarah pulled another sharp turn when Akashi explained what a gaijin was. "Ha!" Sarah laughed. "The underbelly of society is the same no matter where you go. The only adjustment was the curency change. One dollar is a hundred yen? What the hell is that!?" Suddenly Sarah jumped the curb onto the sidewalk to get past some traffic that was accumulating ahead. People screamed in alarm and jumped out of the way before Sarah ran them down. She jumped back onto the road when she saw traffic was clear again.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:14 am

Akashi growled at Sarah's words. "It's a matter of personal honor! That's how things are here! You can't simply dishonor someone's family like that." She knew Sarah couldn't understand the Japanese concept of family considering what Akashi had seen of Sarah's own so she didn't press the issue. She merely left her words at that.

She then gasped when Sarah jumped the curb. "Sarah-San!" She yelped and hugged Sarah tightly. "Dont go killing anyone!" She urged but soon the commotion ended and she sighed. "I think you do that just to see if you can get away with it." Settling down, she looked around. "We almost there?!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:00 am

"Oh, don't be a baby," Sarah shouted back after they cleared the traffic. "I haven't been caught yet! And quit hugging me so tight!" After that brief stunt Sarah continued down the road at a leisurely pace (Well, leisurely for Sarah, anyway). SHe grinned as she saw they were near their destination, when Akashi choose the perfect time to ask if they were near.

With a wide grin, Sarah suddenly pulled off another daring stunt. She made yet another sharp turn, cutting across lanes with screeching tires to make a sliding paralel park right between two parked cars.

"We're here," she announced simply. Sarah had brought them to a punk themed club named The Bovine Sex Club. People dressed similiarly like Sarah were filing inside, and a few of them stopped to cheer at Sarah' little performance. Sarah grinned and struck a pose.

Last edited by 379 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:21 am

Akashi had been more worried about people getting injured than Sarah's stunt. She then grinned mischeivously at Sara's back. If they hadn't been on a bike, Akashi surely would have taken the opportunity to hug the brawler even tighter, possibly attemot to grope her. Instead she merely loosened her grip and enjoyed the scenery until the arrived.

She whooped when Sarah did her parallel parking job and slid off the bike with her heart pumping. "Wow! Awesome Sarah-San!" She said. She then began to inspect the place and got a little nervous. "I feel a little out of place." She said suddenly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Sarah climbed off the Harley right after Akashi, switching it off and flipping the kickstand up. Unlike Akashi, Sarah fit in right at home with the people lined up out front. She loved being part of a community. "Are you kidding me?" Sarah asked the sumo, putting an arm around her shoulders. "You've got a fresh tattoo and a stud through your puss. You fit right in!" Grinning, Sarah lead Akashi into the club.

The first thing they would notice when they walked in was the loud music playing inside. A punk band was playing on the stage, rocking their instruments and shouting lyrics to the small crowd of fans that had gathered at the dancefloor before the stage. The there were several tables and booths were people were sitting to catch a drink, which they got from the bar across the room. "Drinks! Perfect! Let's go!" Sarah laughed, and lead they way through the darkness of the punk club.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next