Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:21 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 17 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Akashi was surprisingly encouraged by Sarah's words and wrapped her arm around Sarah's shoulder as well as she was lead inside. She winced at the noise, nearly blown away by the loud cacauphony of the punk band, However, she was too busy looking around to really let it get to her. As Sarah called for drinks, Akashi raised a hand "That's what I'm talkin about!" She whooped as she was guided to the bar. "One for each hand!" Se demanded when the got there.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:16 pm

With the typical activities Sarah engaged in such as driving her motorcycle, attending numerous concerts and being screamed at most of the time, loud noises were something she had gotten used to. And the dimly lit club she could easily navigate through. "You heard the lady! And make it snappy!' she laughed. As the bartender went to pour their drinks Sarah reclined against the bar and sighed, looking off at the band that was playing. "I thought I'd be bored out of my mind in Japan. But there's some pretty cool places here. I'm still not learning the language though."

After a brief wait the bartender returned with two full glasses of alchohol. Sarah took hers and immediately took a long chug. The familiar feeling of ineberiation soon returned to her, and she removed the half-empty glass from her lips. "So," she said to the sumo. "What does the great sumo Akashi usually do for fun, eh?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Akashi greedily took the beer as it was offered and chiugged it in a similar manner to Sarah, letting out a soft 'Ahhhh' as she did. She smiled as Sarah complimented her country even if it did sound a tad begrudging. But she sighed a little at Sarah's next comment, that did sound like Sarah though. Akashi had been required to learn English in school and thought it was useful to keep practicing it because of how international the AFW was. She still didn't think she was very good at it though.

Taking another chug of her beer she was surprised at Sarah's question. She then blushed. Sarah was going to find her boring... She sighed and then turned her head to look at Sarah. "Well during the Sumo Hanbasho so that takes up most of my time when they are held. Otherwise I train or have matches. I used to spend my free time doing ..." She got a little quiet. "...caligraphy... Haiku..." She then spoke a little louder, proud of the next one. "And Kendo. Not to mention going to the festivals." She then grinned. "Sarah-San... You and Rika-chan should come to the next festival with us... I want to see you in a yukata..." She couldn't help but giggle at the thought. Trying to wrestle Sarah into one might be as fun as the actual festival.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Sarah closed her eyes and pretended to snore as Akashi listed her hobbies. She then snorted in alarm, as if she had just woken up. "Oh, sorry. Guess I dosed off there from an overdose of lame." She snickered at her own little joke. For someone like Sarah, who did everything fast and loose, things like caligraphy and haiku would literally drive her mad.

The Queen of Brawl blinked at Akashi's invitation to a festival, not even knowing what such a thing was. She assumed it was some kind of parade or something. She did, however, have a vague idea of what a yukata was, and she frowned with distaste. "Is that one of those fruity Japan dresses? Fuck that! It'll be a cold day in hell before that happens!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Akashi rolled her eyes at Sarah's joke. "Yeah, yeah I get it. I'm lame. You still might like the bashos though..." She said trailing off. She grumbled a bit at Sarah's next statement. "I might be able to get you one with flaming skulls on it or something..." Se said and sighed. "Well... I bet I could get Rika-chan to at least come. Besides you get to see fireworks. You like watching things blow up right?" She asked as she finished off her beer.

"So you like this music?" She asked. "All I hear is noise!" She really didn't undertsand what was fun about having your ears exploded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Sarah grinned at Akashi's skeptism towards her choice of music. "I don't like it," she said. "I love it! The energy, the volume, the feeling you get when you give a big fuck you to the 'Man'. You call it noise, I call it euphoria! WHOOO!!!" She screamed, raisng her arm to the band in the sign of the devil.

Sarah then blinked, and then quickly settled down, realizing she kinda got ahead of herself there. "But, you know, that's just me..." she muttered, grabbing her beer and downing the rest of it. SHe was already odering another one as she placed the empty glass back down.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:06 am

Akashi grinned at Sarah's sudden outburst. It was nice to see her so into something that didn't involve punching and even a little cute when she realized she had gotten over excited. "Well... I guess it's not THAT horrible. The singing is kinda nice." She said trying to get into it a bit and thankful for a new beer. "This place seems kinda rowdy though, are there a lotta fights?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:23 am

Sarah grumbled as she took another long chug of her drink, a little embaressed at getting carried away. She was getting pretty drunk, adding these drinks onto the several she had earlier. And she wasn't looking to stop anytime soon. "Rowdy?" Sarah repeated after yet another long sip. "What do you think this is, a saloon? Of course there's a fight every once and awhile but the bouncer will throw them out right away. You know, not every place I frequent involves smashing a guys face in." Sarah took a particularly large sip of her drink, and slammed the almost empty glass on the counter.

"Closest thing to a fight in here is the mosh pit," Sarah said, and jerked her thumb to where the stage was. A crowd of dancers were shoving and pushing each other to the loud music. She grinned at Akashi. "I think you'd be really good at it."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:43 am

Akashi took a long sip of her refreshed beer. She had gotten to the point of saturation after a short amount of time drinking so no matter how much she put down now, she wasn't going to be any worse off. Maybe a little hornier. She grinned at Sarah's admission. "Sarah-san..." she said in a soft whisper. It was nice to see Sarah act a little normal and not just as a crazed fight girl like Akashi pictured in her head. Though Akashi and Normal weren't exactly best mates either.

She eagerly turned when Sarah pointed out the mosh pit. "Oooooh... So you just run into each other?" She asked. "I'm like the queen if that!" Without another word she when charginh down to the floor. With beer in one hand and her other raised hig, she began to barrel through the crowd to get to the moshers.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:17 am

Sarah laughed as Akashi charged her way through the crowd, knocking down anyone who stood in her way. SHe wasn't even to the mosh pit yey and she was already causing a ruckus. "They grow up so fast," she sighed. For now, she stayed where she was at the bar, sipping back another heaping helping of beer.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next