Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 23 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:40 am

Akashi yelped as her hait was yanked. She was really sore and a little hung over, not to mention her aching shoulder and pussy so Sarah was able to scoop her up pretty well. She whined and cried and pleaded for Sarah to stop with the holds.

Feeling helpless from the holds, Akasi was lifted up and tossed though the door, crashing through in in a heap. She groaned and looked up. "Dammit Sarah-San!" She growled. "That's not fair! You can't beat me up for something I don't even remember enjoying!" She yelled as she tried to stand up.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:02 am

Even though she had been out of there in a hurry, Rika couldn't help but eavesdrop on the goings on inside Sarah's bedroom, despite the fact she wasnted to scrub her eyes out with soap after what she had just seen. she winced in sympathy as she heard Akashi cry out in pain, only imagining what Sarah was doing to her. She then screamed in alarm as the sumo suddenly crashed through the door and turned it into splinters.

Sarah calmly walked out of the room having doned a new pair of jeans. Sh stepped over Akashi and the broken pieces if the door, and took a seat at the couch in her living room. She fished a cigarette out of her pocket and lit up, taking an excedingly long drag before she sighed. "I...feel better now," she said simply.

Rika gulped audibly, deciding not to press the issue with Sarah, Instead she went to Akashi and offered her a hand up. "Uh, fun night?" she asked with a small chuckle.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:33 am

Akashi watched as Sarah changed and walked over her, getting ready to defend herself this time. But when Sarah walked over her, she just watched with her mouth hung open. She looked up at Rika with a confused look. "I... Don't know..." She said and the sighed. "I guess..." She said. "But my shoulder really hurts and my..." She looked down and pulled open her pants and blinked.

"Holy shit! Rika-chan look! Apparently I got my pussy pierced!" She said as she offered Rika a peek. "Oh shit! Oh Shit! Oh Shit!" She said hopping up. "Crap... How am I going to explain this to Mina... Shit!" She said again. "I should be home right now... Craaap. I'm in deep shit! Ahhh! Rika-chan... P-please help me!" She said grabbing the girl's shoulders. "I.. Shit.. I need to think of a good excuse... I mean.. I'm not going to lie to her... But.. Well for now she can't know.. About THIS!" She said pointing down at her crotch once more.

"Crap.." She said dejectedly leaning her head against Rika's shoulder.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Rika's eyes widened when Akashi made her sudden discovery. "What? Really?" she asked, and then cringed when the sumo wanted to show it too her. "Uh, no that's okay," she stammered, averting her eyes from the piercing. Behind them Sarah just stared off into space, trying to remember the series of events that lead up to what happened in her own bedroom.

Rika could see that Akashi was quite distressed about this. She remembered her speaking of Mina the last time they talked. When Akashi leaned agai st her, Rika gave her a few sympathetic pats on the back. "W-Well, you never know," she began. "Maybe she'll like it? A lot of people think pussy studs are sexy." As Rika consoled Akashi she then noticed her shoulder, and blinked in surprise. "Hey, when did you get a tattoo?" she asked curiously.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:43 am

"Of course she's going to like it!" Akashi blurted out suddenly. "B-bit... my damn pussy's on fire... I couldn't even have sex if I WANTED to right now." She said. "H-how can I keep this from MIna? I mean... There will be a lot of explaining... Shit.." She sighed looked at Rika. "Well.. I am sure I did this FOR her but... It's something I'd like to surprise her with I guess and that's going to be really tough.."

But then her eyes widened again. "What!?" She said and turned herself. "She turned hewr head both ways but couldn't see it. She patted her shoulder and felt it and then winced. "Um... that's not good.." SHe said. "What is it of? Please tell me it's not something stupid."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:06 am

Rika blinked at Akashi's reasons for her distress. That's the reason? Because you don't think you can have sex for awhile?" she asked in dosbeleif. Rika was thinking Akashi should be more concerned with the fact she just cheated on Mina with one of the most hated women in the AFW. She wouldn't say that out loud though, not wih Sarah still in the room.

Akashi did indeed have a tattoo on her right shoulder blade, but not understanding Japanese Rika had ni idea what the symbol was. "Uh, I'm not sure," she admitted. "It might be a tree? Or a bush. Actually I think it's a butterfly or something."

Sarah finally got up then, still not looking t Akashi,and went to the kitchen to make the coffee she so desperately needed.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:15 am

"Rika-chan...'" Akashi said in all seriousness. "I don't think you realize how important that is to me.. her.. us.. whatever!" She said. Se then blinked. "Those things .. I wouldn't get... Ugh.." She said and sighed again.

She then wacthed Sarah go into the kitchen. "Uh... hey RIka-chan, can you give me a minute?" She said and slid into the kitchen as well. "Sarah-san..." Akashi said softly. "Whatever happened... I'm sorry..." She said and bowed deeply. "Y-you know that's not the kind of thing I would do..." Suddenly she grinned, despite her bow and brought her hand up to stifle a laugh.

She pulled herself up. "Because... I want to know EXACTLY what's going on when it happens! You think that counts!? Now I'm gonna get you even worse to make up for the beating! No way I'm suffering for something I didn't even get to enjoy!" She then dashed out of the kitchen fully expecting to get assaulted by Sarah or perhaps some mugs or dishes or hot coffee.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Rika nodded knowingly when she saw Sarah go into their kitchen, and went to her own room to go get dressed.

Sarah was pouring the coffee into the coffee maker when Akashi came in. She didn't bother turning to look at her. SHe was sure meeting the sumo's eyes would trigger another bout of blind rage within her. In all honesty she didn't think Akashi would actually be able to go through with her intentions. The fact that she was caught in a vulnerable state pissed her off more than anything. "If it ever happens again," Sarah grolwed in a dangerous tone. "I'll rip out that stud of yours with my bare hands!!" And just like Akashi thought Sarah whipped the coffee mug she had been holding right at her head as she ran out.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Akashi darted out of the kitchen just avoiding the hot coffee. She spun around and grinned. "Then I'll just have to tie you down!" She hollered and stuck out her tongue. She then turned and winked at Rika before closing the distance to the door. "Hah..." She panted softly. "Beside's Sarah-sannnn Are you sure it's not your preference!? I mean, I'm not the one who has women's underwear tacked to the wall!" She did her best to dash out of the apartment and close it behind her, holding onto the handle in case Sarah tried to open it.

"Sarah-San I had a really good time last night! We should do it again some time!" That statement was sincere. Akashi had a lot of fun with Sarah even without the akward ending. "Sayonara!" She called out again before dashing down the stairs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:05 pm

"Fuck you!!!" Sarah screamed, dashing off after Akashi, grabbing for the doorknob to chase after her. But Akashi held the door fast and despite Sarah's efforts she couldn't get it open. "Yeah we'll do it again! I'll put through a wall first but then we'll do it again!!" As Akashi ran down the stairs Sarah would finally get the door open, and shouted profanities down the hall after her.

Sighing, Sarah went back inside, closing the door behind her. When she looked up, she saw Rika was there, newly dressed, and smiling smugly at her.

"What?" Sarah growled.

Rika shrugged. "Nothing," was all she said, and with that same grin she skipped off into her room.

Sarah glared at her as she left, wondering just what she was implying. She then noticed for the first time since all the drama and confusion that her own shoulder was hurting. She rolled up her sleeve, and to her astonishment spotted a fresh and in her opinion pretty sweet tattoo. "The fuck did that happen....?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23