Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 13 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:38 am

"It's wonderful!" She said grinning. "There was a bit of drama when we were thinking about going together." She said looking down with a blush. "But everyhing's fine now." She raised a curious eyebrow at Sarah's question. "It's Mina Oates." She said proudly. "But I'd don't know why YOU want to know." Her tone was cautious. "She can take care of herself. Actually I told Rika-chan that they should fight I think it would be a really good one. Mina's one tough cookie."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:51 am

Sarah scrolled down the long list in her head of people she had annihalated since coming here. As far as she knew this Mina Oats was not one of them. "Fight against Rika?" Sarah repeated skeptically. "Not the best idea." When people like Sarah and Rika came into conflict with people like Akashi, someone either went home bloody and crying, or bitter for the experience. Most of the time those were the good guys. And the brawlers were anything but good. Sarah grinned wickedly suddenly. "Maybe I should take her on. You know, just to see what all the fuss is about."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:30 am

Akashi listened carefully to Sarah's words. In a calm tone, she repeated her words. "I think she would be able to handle Rika. She's tough and not the kind of girl to give up." She smiled. "She's as stubborn as I am, maybe more so at times. I don't know if she would win for sure, Rika's tough too, but fighters who are even or near evenly matched, watching those fights are the best and I think there would be a good show no matter the outcome."

Akashi narrowed her eyes as Sarah smiled wickedly. "I'd be careful about that." She said coldly. "If she wants to fight you that's fine, but you have a bad habit of not stopping whenthe fight's over and if you went one second past the point of regulation that whole organization and all the ninja assassins in the world wouldn't save you."She was deadly serious with her tone. Mina was a big girl but Akashi wasn't going to allow Sarah to do anything with her that wasn't good clean competition.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:09 pm

"Easy, killer," Sarah replied with another wave of her hand. "Unless she does something to royally piss me off, you can consider her safe." Sarah's malicious grin returned. "Though if we are ever put in a fight, I'll still fight the way I always do." Sarah's 'style' of fighting served her well in her days on the street, she wasn't about to give it up anytime soon. No matter who dissaproved of it.

Sarah allowed herself a chuckle. "But that probably won't ever happen, so don't get your diaper in a knot."

"You wear a diaper?" Jenna asked inbetween working, starting on the third blade of the ninja star. "Damn, all kinds of people out there I guess."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:55 am

"Just keep it in between the clangs of the ring bells and we won't have a problem." She added finally. She then blushed as Jenna misconstrued Sarahs words "N-No! I don't wear a diaper!" She said. "I'm a sumo wrestler and I wear a sumo sash to the ring. Sarah-San just likes to tease." She said the last part in a low grumble, hardly finding humor in it.

She then raised her eyebrows. "Oh! Speaking of. Since I beat you do I get my sash back? Cause, those aren't cheap you know." She then grinned mischieviosuly. "Or maybe I get something of yours?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:31 pm

"Same thing," Sarah replied with a shrug. "You almost done?" she asked Jenna.

"Just about," Jenna answered, just starting the fourth and final blade of the ninja star on Sarah's shoulder. "Then I can finally get you crazy ladies out of here. You've done a number on my sanity today."

At the mention of Akashi's sash and her getting domething of Sarah's, Sarah laughed at loud almost hysterically. "Oh, that's a good one," she chuckled, wiping a tear from her eye, not taking Akashi's question seriously at all.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:11 pm

"They're different!" Akashi said with a huff. "You don't want me to go into the differences!" She said implying it might be gross. She then looked at Jenna even though the woman was focused on the tattoo. "She wears a onsie into the ring!" She said in a childish tone.

Akashi grinned at Jenna's words. "Heh. Looks like I get outta it. Ow..." She then winced and rubbed her crotch.

"Ugh! You're such a baby about losing!" She said in a flustered tone. "I can't believe you're really a supposed to be a bad girl sometimes."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:17 pm

"I know," Jenna replied. "SHe looks great in it."

"Why thank you, Jenna," Sarah said with a smug grin, right before she stuck her tongue out at Akashi.

Sarah then blinke when Akashi questioned her bad girlness. "Oh, you were serious?" she asked. "If you wanted something of mine you should have taken it off me when you had the chance. Your fault, not mine. And if you really want your sash, you'll have to put something else on the line." Sarah surprisingly had a lot of rules when it came to the spoils of fighting.

"All done!" Jenna declared, pulling the needle away from her finishe work. Sarah's clover tattoo on her shoulder was now in the center of an intricate and beautiful design of the Metallica ninja star.

Sarah inspected the new ink on her shoulder and grinned. "Bad ass as always," Sarah laughed. She hopped off the chair and gave Jenna a high five. "Thanks Jenna."

"Anytime," Jenna replied with a smile. SHe then turned to Akashi. "You're next, sumo. What did you want again? A kanji?" She retrieved a piece of paper and a pencil, and handed both to Akashi. "Show me what it looks like."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:17 am

"She looks like she is going to be in a circus trapeeze act." Akashi muttered, more upset that Jenna took Sarah's side than her actual distaste for Sarah's outfit. She let out out a flustered sigh at Sarah's next comment. "I remember the match. You stomped around like a scolded child, beat me up and then stormed off like a brat. There wasn't exactly time to get anything." She shook her head with a sigh and grinned. "Well after I wedgie you and rape you I'll just have to knock you out and take something." Her grin widened. "Oooooh you keep digging yourself a hole!" She said slyly.

She looked on at the work jenna had done and was thoroughly impressed. "Wow, nice work!" She then gave a sullen expression when she was called out. When Jenna gave her the paper, Akashi drew the Kanji as carefully as possible. "I wish I had my calligtapy set. I want it thicker than a pencil line." She said as she scrawled the Kanji easily.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:50 am

Sarah scowled as Akashi mentioned her performance after her match. She had never acted in such a way, not even in her days on the street, and it wasn't exactly her proudest moment. She had a theory. Sarah had never experienced a true loss before, so she never had a way to express herself about it. Her ego continued to build until the day Akashi beat her, and it all just came rushing out.

Jenna took the kanji drawing and inspected it, a small smile coming across her face. "Easy enough," she said, getting her equipment ready again. "Don't worry, I'll make it a good size. You'll be the sexiest girl in the sumo circle."

"SO quit being a baby and get your ass in chair!" Sarah declared with a grin, and would grab Akashi so she could forcibly toss her in the chair.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next