by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 12 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 am

Akashi sighed as Sarah snatched some of the money away from her and with a resigned sigh, forfeited the whole wad to Jenna for services rendered. She looked at what Sarah wanted and raised an eyebrow. "That's a weird looking shuriken. I didn't think you were into ninjas."

She then nodded to Jenna. "As for mine. I want the Kanji for 'Ronin' on my right shoulder blade. I think that's good for starters right?" She then looked back to Sarah "Does it meet with your approval or does it not have enough balls for your liking?" She grinned but meant that it was a pretty simple venture and would hardly take any time. "Cause the last thing I want is for Sarah-San to think I'm lame." She giggled after her words.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:08 am

Jenna's eyes widned gleefully as Akashi handed the whole wad of cash over, and started counting through it. "Ninjas are alright," Sarah replied. "In fact, I got my own personal ninja assassin. Did I ever tell you that?" This would probably be dismissed as a druken rave but Sarah was actually serious. "I don't know what the fuck a Ronin is, but it sounds appropriate. Sure, why the hell not?"

Sarah removed her leather jacket and then slipped her shirt off, throwing them onto a chair, leaving in nothing but a black bra. The black dragon tattoo on her back was once again revealed to see, as well as the small clover on her shoulder. "Put it around this one," Sarah said, pointing at the clover tat. Jenna nodded, and started gathering her tools.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Akashi really didn't believe Sarah had her own ninja assassin but not necessarily for the reason most would. There was a lot of strange things and people in the AFW. "I don't see what use you have for one of those. I know you're a bad girl but I don't think you would actually put a hit out on something. I'd be very dissapointed to hear you were a killer." Well she would be more than disappointed but she left it at that.

She gave a cat call as Sarah took her shirt off and tried her best to pout through a giggle. "Are you sure that bra strap isn't going to get in the way. Hehehe" She took her seat as she waited for Sarah to get her tattoo first. "And a Ronin is a samurai who has not master. There's more to it but that's the gist."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 pm

"Hey, I didn't ask for a ninja," Sarah replied off-handedly. "She was given to me by the evil organization I work for." Once again it was hard to tell if Sarah was telling the truth or not. "The bra stays you little pervert. Can't have you jumping me in an uncontrolable sex craze. You've still got a week to go."

"You guys are weird," Jenna pointed out as she came back after washing her hands. She came over to with a wet cloth to clean the area where she would apply the tattoo.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:02 am

Akashi raosed an eyebrow at Sarah's mention of why she has a ninja. "Much like the ninja, I don't really see why you need to work for an evil organization. Can't you just beat people up without all the paperwork?" Not for Akashi's sake but for Sarah's it seemd like too much of a hassle. Akashi then grinned. "All that says to me is in a week I CAN do those things." Her eyes suddenly lit up and she snickered. "You've done it now. After I jump you and give you that atomic wedgie, I'm just gonna rape you." She said it rather nonchalantly but soon giggled. "it'll be just like beating you uo. But maybe worse heheh."

She looked up at Jenna mischieveously as she came back. Her grin only widened at her words. "Na, were just pals. We show affection with violence, rudeness and threats of varying degrees of physical...and in some cases... Mostly mine... Sexual torment."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:26 am

"You don't know how evil organizations work at all, do you?" Sarah asked with a grin. "Besides, they work for me." Sarah visibly shivered at the thought of Akashi raping her. Sometimes she couldn't believe she lost to this woman. "I think I'll where a lock on my puss when the week is out. Geez, you'd probably crush me under all that body weight."

Jenna was just about finished with her preperations, had the needle and dye ready to go. "You ready?" she asked Sarah.

Sarah grinned mischievously. "Do you even have to ask?" SHe leaned back in the chair and waited. Jenna then moved in with the needle, and flicked it on. It buzzed as it sprang to life, and then she touched it against Sarah's skin. The Queen of Brawl winced at first, but grit her teeth afterwards.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:18 am

Akashi shrugged at Sarah's questions. "Not really. I've never been in one before. I mean... Evil... Do you guys go around killing people or something?" Despite having her weight insulted, the sumo grinned. "Thatls why it's called rape." She snickered. She then watched carefully as Jenna began to apply the ink. She saw Sarah wince but knew it couldn't compare to what she had just done to herself a few moments ago. Her eyes focused on the skill and precision of Jenna's abilities as she tattooed Sarah.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:44 pm

"I don't know, probably," Sarah answered, waving off the question with her free hand. SHe didn't really know the specifics that went on in the Era of Hell, all she knew was that she wanted a piece of the pie.

Jenna was was now applying the ink to Sarah's skin. What was once a slight pain was now nothing more than an irritating. "Here's what I don't get," Sarah said as it happened. "How you can you go into the ring and rape other women, and still maintain a stable relationship? Well, as stable as you can get anyway."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Akashi watched Jenna go to work. The tattoo girl was really good. At Sarah's words, she rolled her eyes. She wasn't sure about evil organizations but if it was real, she probably didn't want to know.

But when she asked her question, Akashi's eyes widened and she grinned widely. "That's easy!" She said with a grin. "We both knew we were in a business where it was practically our job to fuck other women. So if that was a problem, we couldn't move forward. With her, it's not about the sex. The sex is great! Mind you, " She said with a giggle. "But it's about at the end of the day, she's the one I want to see every night when I come in the door from a long day. I want to spend as much time as I can with her. And the two of us match up so well. We play off each other and make each other stronger."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:55 pm

"aw, that's so romantic," Jenna said with a sigh, not straying from her work in the slightest. She was already near finished one end of the ninja star. "In a weird, kind of way."

"Tell andme about it," Sarah sighed. She winced as Jenna needled over a particularily sensitive spot. "It's like watching a lesbian soap opera." Sarah thought for a minute and then something came to her. "Hey, what's your girl's name?" she asked. SHe wondered if she fought this girl before, and beat her to a pulp. That might but a strain on Sarah and Akashi's relationship.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next