Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 10 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:31 am

Akashi gave a last smile to Sarah before following Jenna into the room. She looked around the room until she was told to drop her pants. Not one to be ashamed, she didn't even flinched as she let her hakama pants drop to the ground and then bent over and rolled her panties down. She hopped into the chair and spread herself unashamedly. "So how long have you known Sarah-San?" She asked, trying to make some conversation.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:10 am

Sarah sighed and rolled her eyes as Akashi dropped her pants so readily. She plopped herself down in a chair at the side, giving herself a good seat for the show. "Sarah?" Jenna asked as she washed her hands over the sink. She shrugged. "A couple of months now, I guess. I don't now if she's shown you yet, but I did that dragon she's sporting on her back."

"Yeah," Sarah recalled fondly. "I wanted something that would mark my arrival in Japan. And dragon's are cool. Dragon's are Japanese, right?"

"Don't ask me, I just paint pretty pictures," Jenna replied with a chuckle. She snapped on a pair of sterile gloves. "And occationally stick holes in certain body parts."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:53 am

Akashi was a little surprised Sarah followed her in but didn't think much of it. She rolled with the conversation. "The dragon is really awesome." She said truthfully. "If I do ever decide to get something, I'll be sure and come here. And dragons can be Japanese. The long skinny ones are usually the Japanese ones but they are from all over the world." Not that the sumo was a dragon expert but she new the difference between eastern and western dragons.

Shifting in the chair she looked over to Sarah witha grin. "Sure you don't want one toooo?" She chirped and then giggled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:21 am

Sarah smirked at Akashi. "Not on your life," she answered. It may have been Akashi's thing, but the last thing Sarah wanted was to have a piece of metal sticking through her pussy. In her opinion something like that would just get in the way of the beautiful act of fucking.

"Don't be so quick to shot it down, babe," Jenna put in as she neared readiness. "You'd be amazed at the positve reaction you get when you got one of those marking the runway." Jenna took a seat bedisde the chair Akashi was in, holding in her gloved hands a pair of steel clamps. "So where do you want it?" she asked.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:02 am

Akashi grinned as Sarah wanted no part of her daring. "Yeah itls not just for lesbos you know. It'll add that extra little kick when you get a nice big dick up in there." She giggled. Akashi could be pretty crude when she wanted to. The alcohol not helping and certainly not the thought of Sarah fucking someone, which made her giggle as she pictured either the big tough brawler moaning like a schoolgirl virgin or being the man in bed, both of which made her giggle.

"That's why I'm getting one. Certainly not for looks." She said wrinkling her nose. She then looked at Jenna and smiled. "Vertical through the clitoral hood." She said with a smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:52 am

"I don't think I'll be taking dick handling advice from you," Sarah said to Akshi with a smirk. "You're more of a puusy hound than anything else." Though Sarah did admit to herself that the idea was intriguing. Not that she would admit it aloud. She then blinked when Akashi said what she wanted in detail. "Sounds like you've thought of this for awhile now."

"What girl hasn't?" Jenna chuckled. With the steel clamps in hand she leaned down to Akshi's bare snatch. Slowly she inserted on end inside Akshi's pussy, and the other would remain outside. Jenna would then clamp down on the sumo's clit, marking the spot down.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:17 am

"Blame that on my brothers." She said dryly. "They beat up anything with a dick that got within 10 miles of me. After a while I just didn't bother with anything but the puss. By the time they thought I was able to be my own woman I all but forgot what one even was." Akashi blushed at Sarah's next words. "I thought about it." She said sheepishly. "I just never had the courage to do it."

Akashi gasped when the clamps came down on her. "ahhhh... Cold" He winced hoping the pain wouldn't be that bad.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:41 pm

"Aw, isn't that a sweet family memory," Sarah said with a smile. "They've proven it's a choice, and you're not born with it." Sarah had no qualms about Akshi's choice of lifestyle, despite the fact she often beat girls like her in the rng on a daily basses.

With the clamps in place Jenna retrieved the needle that would be going through Akashi's clitoral hood. It was small and quite sharp. "You ready?" Jenna asked, the needle held in her hand.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:04 pm

"Yeah well all those guys never had four sumo brothers keeping them away from boys." She said dryly. Though she wasn't complaining. She was happy with how things turned out. Heck, she was about to get a needle through her pussy for the girl she loved.

Her eyes widened as she saw the needle. "ah!" She squeaked a little. "Sarah-San let met hold your hand, I'm scared!" It was hard to tell if she was joking or serious but she held her hand out and gave Sarah puppy dog eyes, albeit with a huge grin on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:38 am

Sarah couldn't tell if Akashi was joking or not, so she rolled her eyes at her request. "Really?" she sighed. She scooted her chair to go beside Akashi's, and then grasped her hand in a tight grip. "Fine. You are about to get a bullet your pussy."

"Aw, that's so cute," Jenna cooed humourously. Sarah glared at her, so she immediately went back to work. "Okay, here we go." Without further ado, Jenna shoved the needle in, piercing the skin of the sumo's clitoris.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next