Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, JoggingJokes, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 9 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Akashi looked around the room in awe, noticing the various pictures and decor. It was pretty interesting. When Sarah pulled her to the counter, the sumo snickered. "That's right!" She said boldly. "I want a stud not a ring too. This baby's going to be for work, not for looking at!" She declared. She then looked at Sarah. "Why don't you get something while we're here?" She asked. "You don't have to be as bold as me."She said with a giggle. "You could get a tat or a normal piercing. Oh!" She gasped. "what about a tongue ring? Would look pretty good on you and you wouldn't have to worry about it in a fight."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:59 pm

The cashier named Jack smiled at Akashi's declaration. "We can do that," he confirmed. "Never heard of anyone using it for business purposes though. What about you Sarah?"

"Don't know," Sarah shrugged. She briefly pondered Akashi's question, and then she shivered. "No way. I knew this guy who got his tongue peirced, but he got it done by some asshole who didn't know what he was doing. The thing was leaking puss by the time he finally went to the hospital. Not that you guys would make a mistake like that, Jack."

"Right," Jack said rolling his eyes. "Well, you're goig to have to wait a bit. Jenna' got a custumor right. SHould be done in a bit though." Sarah shrugged and nodded, and lead Akashi to the waiting room.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Akashi nodded and followed Sarah to the waiting room and plopped down on a seat. "It'll give you time to think of something to get." She said with a grin. You could always get a new tattoo. Something to commemorate your return to badness, ne?" She said. "Oh you could get a phoenix or something!" She seemed to like the idea of talking about it more than Sarah actually getting something.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:17 pm

While Akashi sat down Sarah browsed the tattoo wall for anything that caught her eye. There were many metal band designs that interested her. "If anybody's getting a tattoo tonight, it's you," Sarah replied, grinning mischievously. "Since you'e already here, you might as well. You could get one in the slut spot!" Sarah pointed at the spot on her back just above her ass. "I'm not sure Mom and Dad would approve of it though."

Last edited by 379 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Akashi blushed at Sarah's comments, though it was hard to tell with how rosey her cheeks were from being drunk. "Ilve already done some things that the family would disapprove of." She said sheepishly. "And what are you saying!" Her tone feining anger. "I'm hardly a slut! I just like to fuck a lot." She giggled, knowing that she basically confirmed she was a slut. "Not everyone can be a prude like you." She giggled at the idea of Sarah being a 'good girl' in any sense of the word but it seemed like she was when it came to sexual things, at least compared to Akashi.

"And I'm already letting someone shove a needle through my snatch. I don't think I want to be poked anywhere else." He sighed. "And... I could only get a tattoo where no one would see and that's basically just my inner thigh." She sighed suddenly. I-I wouldn't know what to get anyway!" She suddenly stuttered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Sarah laughed in good naturre, which was rare for her. "In other words, a slut!" She nearlt laughed her head off after that one, the alchohol in her system adding to the fun of it. She then blinked at what Akashi called her. "A prude? Well excuse me if I'm not up to sumo standards of fucking." She went back to inspecting the wall for more tattoo ideas. "And for a girl who's about to get stabbed in the pussy, you're pretty self conscious. Who gives a shit if people can see it? You're a half naked sumo wrestler, what's left to judge? Why don't you get a tat of fat guy on your back? You know, since your into sumo." Sarah snickered at her own suggestion.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Akashi giggled as well. "Yeah... A slut." She said with a grin, laughing with Sarah in good humor. "Hey I just figured you fucked like you fought. Hard, fast and frequently! Ilm shocked to learn there are nuns who've gotten more action than the Queen of Brawl" Akashi was fine with trading ribs with Sarsh. At least they were laughing together and it hurt alot less than trading punches."

At Sarah's suggestion, Akashi bit her lip. "I know that I pretty much wrestle naked but it has to do with tradition and honor. I mean... She tugged at her kimono and as it billowed, it showed off a bit more of her already exposed cleavage. "Look how covered I am outside of the ring." She then narrowed her eyes at Sarah's suggestion. "ewww. I have to stare at sumo all day long. I don't want to have one on my back. I'm really not into fat guys." Suddenly her eyes lit up. "I might want to get an Ukeyo-e on my back though! Oh! Or maybe a classical samurai!" She then sighed. "That's a lot of work to get done though. I think the pussy piercing might be good enough for now. Besides. I'm not even getting anyhting done unless you get one too!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:00 pm

"I fuck plenty. Maybe not as often as the rest of the girls in the league, seeing as how I'm on the other side of the fence." It was true Sarah was straight, and that often put her in an awkward position with the other girl's in the league, especially when they came onto her.

"You fight in an all female wrestling league with horny girls, with most of the matches devolving into gigantic cum filled orgies. I think tradition and honour went out the winfow a long time ago." The tone in her voice revealed Sarah's disdain for the whole thing. She blinked at Akashi's choices of tattoos, giving a light smirk. "I don't Ukeyo-e is, but if it's any more complicated than my dragon, you're looking at least two hours. But if you're not looking for anything big, get something on your ankle or something."

Someone came out from the back room then, a man with a high green mohawk in the middle of putting his shirt back on. A freshly down flaming skull tattoo could be seen on his chest just before he slipped his shirt over it. "Don't scratch it or you'll give yourself a fuckin' rash," said the girl that came up behind him. She had short dark hair with red streaks running through it, with two peircings in her lip and one in her nose. A tattoo design could be seen running up her neck before dissapearing underneath the black tangtop she wore. "If you do sctach iy, I'm not responsible for the skin that'll peel off."

"Jenna, you got a customer," Jack informed, and then went to deal with the purchase of the mohawk man.

The girl named Jenna looked to the waiting area, and grinned when she saw Sarah. "Sarah!" she laughed. "Back for more? How's that dragon I did for you?"

"Strikes fear and awe into my enemies," Sarah replied, walking over to Jenna. She grinned naughtily. "And into the guys I get in bed with." Both women laughed together. Sarah gestured to Akashi. "This is Akashi. She wants a sumo wrestler tattooed onto each of her boobs. You know, so each of them is like his gut."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Akashi narrowed her eyes a bit at Sarah's comment. Akashi didn't want to be in that kind of profession. It was true that she did enjoy fucking and might have been a bit of a slut but she wanted to compete in real sumo competition. Part of her lifestyle and career choice had been a product of her gender. She had to put her pride and honor into it even if t was a cum filled orgy. "it's different than that. I know when there's a serious fight and when it's just a fuck fest. If it was just like you say, you wouldn't be in the league."

She then stood up and walked to Jenna. She shook off Sarah's words with a smile. "As exciting as it would be to have an epic sumo clash every time I knock my boobs together." Grinning, she waved the thought off. "I just want a piercing." She said. "Looking to get a stud put in my pussy." She beamed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Jenna smiled when Akashi told her what she wanted done. She shook her hand firmly. "Come on. Let's get this done." Gesturing for the two women to follow her Jenna led them into the back room.

Jenna's parlour consisted of a large chair in the room's centre, with many machines surrounding it. Most of them were for applying tatto ink into the skin, and others were for steralizing the manipulated areas to prevent infection. On the walls hung pictures of pwople with various inks and peircings, all her work. "Alright," Jenna said. "Drop your drawers while I get everything ready. When you're done, take a seat."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next