Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 7 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Akashi grinned at the sickening thud that sent the gang leader into dreamland. She made her way to the uncoscious girl and put a foot on her chest and flexed her muscles. "Ha!" She shouted. "Who else wants some?!" She challenged. "This is really great." She said to Sarah. "You ever try out for the Tigers?" She asked, teasing Sarah about joining the professional baseball leagues. The sumo looked around to see if there was anyone else willing to step up to the challenge.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:59 am

Sarah tossed the bloodstained pool cue aside, rolling her eyes at Akashi's little statement. "I'm the one who took out most of them," Sarah pointed out, leaping off the pool table and landing on her feet. The girl gang lay in groaning snd sleeping heaps all around them. The bar had become a complete wreck during the scuffle, with broken glass and smashed tables littering the floor. The bartender groaned miserably. "This is worst than the last time!" he shouted.

"Put it on their tab," Sarah replied, pointing to the defeated gang. Luckily, Sarah spotted a bottle of untouched tequila on a table that had survived the brawl. Sarah snatched it up, put it to her lips, and took a long sip.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Akashi skoffed at Sarah's retort. "It's not like I couldn't have handled them. I was just letting you have some more of the fun since you haven't had a good brawl in a while." She said flashing Sarah a wink. She listened to the bartender rant and rave and watched Sarah grab a new bottle. "Hey don't hog it all!" She cried out and reached for the bottle.

She then looked at Sarah with a sheepish grin. "Sarah-San... There is something I'd like to do still. Woould you be interested in coming with?" She tried to hold in a giggle. "I'm feeling kind of bold and want to get a piercing. Mind riding to a tattoo shop?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Sarah handed off the table to Akashi after a long and gratifying chug. She was pretty damn drunk now. "You got me there," she slurred at Akashi's comment about her brawling. "It's good to see I haven't gotten rusty at least."

When Akashi mentioned wanting a piercing, Sarah's eyes widened mildly in surprise, before a big grin spread across her face. "Akashi!" she gasped in fake drama. "I'm surprised at you!" She then laughed and threw her arm around the sumo's shoulders. "Surprised and glad! Hell yeah we can do that! I know the perfect place! Let's go!" Sarah would then leave the bar with Akashi, leaving the bartender groaning in their wake.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Sarah handed off the table to Akashi after a long and gratifying chug. She was pretty damn drunk now. "You got me there," she slurred at Akashi's comment about her brawling. "It's good to see I haven't gotten rusty at least."

When Akashi mentioned wanting a piercing, Sarah's eyes widened mildly in surprise, before a big grin spread across her face. "Akashi!" she gasped in fake drama. "I'm surprised at you!" She then laughed and threw her arm around the sumo's shoulders. "Surprised and glad! Hell yeah we can do that! I know the perfect place! Let's go!" Sarah would then leave the bar with Akashi, leaving the bartender groaning in their wake.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 am

Akashi grinned at Sarah's words. She took the bottle and finished it off with a big long drink, slamming the bottle to the ground. She was pretty plastered too but Akashi could hold her liquor. She was blitzed quicker than Sarah but would remain in her condition no matter how much she drank. She laughed with Sarah and stumbled out the door with her.

"Awesome! Hey. You're a tough biker chick right? You don't have any metal or ink? I'm kinda surorised. Oh man... I'm looking forward to getting on that hog again too. Hog. Hehe."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:15 am

Sarah nearly tripped as she went back out into the street, laughing at herself because of it. That last chug of tequila really did a number on her. "Pfft! Please!" Sarah scoffed at Akashi's question. She peeled back the collar of her shirt to reveal a small fourleaf clover tattoed on her shoulder. "And that's not all." She then lifted her shirt, revealing a much larger tattoo of a twisting black dragon coiled along her spine. "Take a look at that!" she laughed, completely fine with her shirt upturned in the middle of the street. "I had some lip piercings but they got in they way when I fought. Learned that one the hard way!"

Sarah put her shirt back down and walked back to where her bike was still parked. "She's not a hog!" she snapped. "She's a stallion! And I love her." Sarah giggled, kneeling down to hug her bike in a drunken craze.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:30 am

Akashi gave a soft 'oooooh' at the four leaf clover and then gasped at the large dragon. She was pretty amazed by it. "Sarah-san is pretty bold!" She then giggled. "But also very discreet. For all the times I've been around you, I never saw them. Maybe that's why you wear that outfit? Want to keep those babies all to youself.? They're pretty awesome though. I don't know if I could ever get a tattoo." She pondered it lightly as she watched Sarah hug the motorcycle.

Akashi snickered at the attention Sarah paid to her treasure. "Lets give that stallion a ride then! We're waisting good riding time standing around!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:48 am

Sarah quickly stood back up after the show of affection to her bike. "Don't knock it till you try it, babe," she said. "Your body is a canvas, and you in particular got a lot to work with." Sarah leapt onto her bike, and then almost fell over. "Whoa! I-I'm okay! I'm focused. Eye of the tiger, baby!" Sarah gripped the handlbars and switches the engine on, revving it up loudly. "Now hop on! We got skin to pierce!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next