by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 5 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 am

Akashi beamed at Sarah's words, her cheeks rosy red now. "Ha! You said I was cool! I'll never forget that!" She said with a grin as she took a large gulp of beer. "And I dunno why. Just... our first match made me think alot. Then we kept running into each other... I couldn't help it. I just couldn't or wouldn't look at you the way everyone else seemed to. i just knew there had to be more. And then there was the first time I met Rika. When you came and jumped me..." She stopped and looked at Sarah with serious eyes and yet a small teasing grin. "One day I'm just going to jump you in the back stage area and see how YOU like it. And I don't want to hear about how you've been mugged or whatever... anyway! That look Rika gave. I knew she didn't want to but she was so taken in by you, she couldn't help herself. I knew the two of up could be friends but I wondered about you. I figured just being friends with Rika would mean we would have to meet outside of fighting eventually."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Sarah could already tell Akashi couldn't hold her alchohol ver well, but that didn't stop her from chugging it back. That was something Sarah had to admire. "You're nosy no matter how you slice it," Sarah muttered. "And i'd like to see you try to jump me. You'd probably just give me a wedgie or something." Their pitcher was nearing its end, so Sarah called over the waitress to get them another one.

"So you went through all of this just for us to go out together?" Sarah finished the last of her drink, and slammed the mpty glass back on the table. "So? Is it everything you'd hoped it be?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:51 pm

At this point Akashi had a permanent grin on her face. "Don't give me idea's Sarah-San. I'll give you such a big wedgie you won't be able to pee straight for a week!" When the waitress came over, Akashi quickly took the pitcher and poured herself a drink, offering to fill Sarah's glass as well. "Everything I hoped and more, babe." She said giving Sarah a goofy wink and raising her glass up to hide her giggling. After gulping down some beer she eyed Sarah quizzically. "Actually... your pretty lucky. To be so tough like you, you haven't even had one hentai match. How did you manage that ? Would you even know what to do? I mean... you can't just punch your way to victory in those." Feeling a bit bold by the alcohol she grinned wider. "what about that, hmm ? What about a boy friend or girlfriend for Sarah-San? Or isn't there any one out there tough enough to handle you?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Again, Sarah allowed her drink to be filled, taking another sip as soon as it was. "Hentai matches," she spat. "It's all bullshit if you ask me. As for why I've never been in one..." She took another sip, and when she removed the glass from her lips, she was grinning. "When you prove you can knock a guy's teeth out in a single punch, they don't really want to put you in matches with horny little girls. If by some horrible twist of fate I do find myself in one, I'll still punch my way to victory. I'll just be disqualified after doing it."

Sarah was beginning to feel the buzz from the alchohol, though she was still rather awae of herself. She wasn't sure the same could be said of Akashi. "Girlfriend? Pfft!" Sarah scoffed. "Boyfriend? There's been a couple. Nothing serious. Like this one guy who lead a gang of his own. Our gangs were always fighting each other, and neither was really winning. Somehow or another, we ended up hooking up, and that pretty much put an end to the fighting. Their gang got along with us."

Sarah then grinned darkly. "And as soon as their gaurd was down, we crushed them all like ants."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:23 am

Akashi shook her head at Sarah's words, but still grinned. "Ahhh, you act like you don't even have plumbing downstairs." She said taking a gulp. She then sighed. "I kind of think it's fun... but then again I couldn't join the real sumo federation because of my gender. I wanted to fight... really fight... but all that was there were these half assed lesbo female organizations. Honestly they were like stripclubs with a sumo theme. Were fucked more than we fought." She slammed her drink down and looked at Sarah. "I'm a warrior! Sure I like a good fuck but it drove me insane!" She calmed down and gulped down her now nearly empty glass. "That's why I ended up at the AFW. There's real fights... or as close as I can get." She smiled. "And a enough fucking to keep the 'horny little girl' in me satisfied. It's pretty nice I'd say. And I think when I win the title then it would be like achieving the rank of Yokozuna... plus all the strong fighters I've faced, that's pretty good."

She then giggled and brought her glass up to hide it. "I could totally see you doing that. Leaving some poor girl who just wants to have a little fun crying. You just better hope if you end up drawing that straw that you never get me as an opponent. I 'll throw punches right back at you and I WON'T get disqualified." She then snickered at the thought.

Calming down a bit she looked at Sarah seriously. "So... if you were so intent on being such a tough girl, why join a place like AFW? Were you not content to just beat up thugs on the street? Or... do you think you already beat everyone that was worth it?" Looking down into her glass she frowned a bit. "If I asked you if you thought there was decent competition in the AFW, would you answer me honestly or would you just shrug it off?" SHe really wasn't talking about herself specifically but she was curious about what Sarah thought of the place that Akashi was so fond of.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:16 pm

"Eh, it wasn't so bad," Sarah shrugged. "He was good for a nice fuck while it lasted. Then I beat him to a pulp. Didn't feel to bad about it." She grinned darkly. "He was going to do the exact same thing to me. I just beat him to the punch. Literally." She riased her glass to toast herself, and took a long chug.

Sarah suddenl frowned deeply at Akashi's question, and her grip tighrened on her glass. "Why did I come here?" she whispered. It was awhile before she finally answered. "Revenge..." She then look a long drink again. She placed it back down with a sigh. "There are a couple of chicks here worth fighting. That German bitch Lukretia, Seraphim, even you're pretty good." After that little statement Sarah chugged back the rest of the beer, and slammed down the empty glass. "Fuck this! I'm not getting drunk enough!" She called the waitress over again. "Shots! Over here! Right now!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:17 am

Akashi grinned despite Sarah's words. "That does sound like Sarah-San." Akashi's eyes widened at Sarah's next words. She was very suprised that Sarah had said her reason was revenge. She couldn't believe that there was something or someone that Sarah could want revenge on. Finishing off her beer, she grinned. "You can't say something like that and not expect me to ask what happened." She looked as Sarah shouted for shots and slammed her fist down. "Make it a fucking double!" She shouted.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Soon enough the waitress brought back a tray of shot glasses, all filled to the brim with tequila, and placed them on their table. "Now we're talking!" Sarah laughed, grabbing a glass for herself, and handing one to Akashi as well. It seemed Akashi's question was lost on her, or she just chose to ignore it. She rose it up. "Here's to a long and drunk night!" If Akashi clinked glasses with her, Sarah would down the drink back in a single shot.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Akashi took ther glass eagerly and clanked it against Sarah's before knocking back the shot and slamming it down on the table. "That's right! I'm not going to stop drinking until I can smell it in my pee!" She exclaimed rather loudly. She reached for another glass and slammed it back. "You know.." She said with a grin. "We either need to find a good fight or a good fuck while we're out though cause I'm feeling kinda ... " She then grinned. "Well let's just say those are the only two solutions to the problem I got right now!" She said as she laughed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:42 pm

"HA!" Sarah laughed at Akashi's little outburst. It seemed that shot of tequila was just what she needed to be truly drunk. She grabbed another one to chug back in earnest, slamming a second empty glass on the table. She would already be reaching for a third glass when the doors to the bar swung open. Sarah raised an eyebrow at who entered. "Well, ou just might get one of your wishes," she muttered. Several girls had walked in, all looking like they belonged to the same gang. It looked like they were searching for something, and then their eyes fell on Sarah.

"There she is!" their leader shouted, pointing directly at her. The group marched over to Sarah and Akashi and stopped at their table. "Well, if it isn't the queen bitch herself," the girl sneered, cocking on hand on her hip. "Word is that you're not such top shit anymore. What's the matter, Sarah? Lost your edge?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next