Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:56 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 4:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Quest

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Quest - Page 5 Empty Re: The Quest

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:51 am

Soon the giant poster was framed and prepped to be hung. A task that Belle didn't quite think about ahead of time. It was large enough that both of them needed to hold it most of the time, but someone still needed to stand back to make sure it was in the right place.

"Where ya want it, Clyde?" Belle asked, her tongue sticking out a bit as she thought about it. Of course she had a spot for it, but it was Clyde's house. He could put it in the closet if he wanted.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:58 pm

"OVER MUH TEE-VEE!" Clyde beamed with excitement, knowing everyone who walked into his pad would see it.

He held up the poster after getting a step ladder and power drill. Stepping up on it before drilling in a screw to hang the framed poster before setting the ladder in front of Belle and doing the same.

"There! Perfect-O!" Clyde beamed with pride as he took a step back with his hands on his sides.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:21 pm

Belle nodded and did her part while Clyde hung it. Once it was up, she stepped back and looked over the giant beefcake. Belle looked at Clyde and then grinned and then slipped an arm around his waist and leaned against him. "Glad ya like it, Clyde."

"He's ready ta kick some butt!" Belle chirped.

She leaned her head against Clyde and continued to smile. "Well... I guess I should git goin now, huh?" She said. "Now that my work here is done. Heh."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Clyde was all smiles and very proud of the new addition to his humble home before he felt a pair of smooth arms slip around his waist, he just in time to meet Belle to face with her turquoise, her face and lips so close she had the cowboy all wide eyed and blushing as she leaned in close, his back almost against the screen door.

"W-Well I ain't throwin' ya out or anythin'... Heh!" Said the cowboy with a bit of a nervous chuckle, a bit taken off guard from Belle's sudden 'grapple' as he rested his hands against her arms.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:33 am

Belle smiled softly, turning to look fully at Clyde. She let both her hands slip around his waist and pressed their chests together. She let their faces get even closer and let her eyes stare into his as she pressed their lower bodies together. "Mmmm... Guess we should find some way ta pass the time then, huh?" Belle purred, letting her lips nearly brush against Clyde's.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:00 am

Clyde felt his heart race as Belle's arms drew him closer and her big, heavy chest rested against his body while her lush, perfectly lips and pretty eyes grew closer and closer. Their hips now touching and grinding as Clyde squirmed, making the shy cowboy squirm against the hot cowgirl.

"B-Belle.." Groaned Clyde as he rested his hands on Belle's hips, feeling her lips brush against his. It was enough of a tease to make the cowboy purse his lips to peck Belle back as he looked into her eyes, softly breathing. It was almost automatic of him to want to deny Belle and other women as Mercy was always in the back of his mind.

But as he looked at Belle and her wanting eyes, he remembered that he had nothing left to lose anymore.

"You shoulda... Helped Ninjette." He said, a part of him saying this wasn't a good idea... Right as his hands traveled from her hips, down her shorts to her bare thighs, digging his fingers into her skin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:01 am

Belle pushed forward, ready to kiss Clyde deeply but stopped, only letting their lips touch together softly before they parted again, letting him speak as she batted her lashes.

When his hands brushed past her rump, she sucked in a small breath and then hissed when her thighs were gripped. "Hnnnn!"

She bucked but then grinned, feeling Clyde's bulge against her womanhood. "Help her what, Clyde?" Belle purred. "She's a big gal. She can handle herself." Belle then reached up and took a handful of Clyde's blonde locks and grabbed and tugged, exposing his neck.

"You wish it was her right now insteada me?"
She said and ran her lips teasingly along his neck. "Just 'cause she wears tighter clothes don't mean her butt is as nice as mine. She's just gotta work harder cause she ain't got as much as me!"

Belle then reached with her other hand and pinched one of Clyde's nipples. "Or is that whatcha like?" She purred and then suddenly shoved Clyde away. She licked her lips and grinned. "She might be more flexible, but I ain't soem creaky old mare." Belle teased and beckoned Clyde with her eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:50 am

Belle's sexy cries and hisses were turning Clyde on as he felt her fit, busty body and smooth skin against his, their lips nearly touching. But it was the moment Clyde felt his clothed member suddenly poke against Belle's snatch that the boy gasped lewdly against Belle's face as she bucked against his body.

"Rrh!!" Clyde winced as his hair was suddenly pulled, gritting his teeth and growling at the cowgirl as she pulled his head back, feeling enticed by the rough play until her words made the metaphorical record scratch.

"Huh..?" Clyde asked a perplexed look on his face as he felt the sensation of Belle's lips sliding along his neck. "That ain't what I'm...Uh!" Clyde tried to say before Belle suddenly pinched the nipple that was poking through his shirt, making his eyes widen as he twitched against Belle before being shoved, where he'd fall against the screen door.

"The heck you talkin' bout!? That ain't what I mean, Belle!"
Clyde exclaimed with dismay at the cowgirl.

"I'm talkin' bout how I needed ya' ta' help after her fight with Reira and you just attacked her! She's a friend, Belle!" Exclaimed the red faced and aroused cowboy as he tried to scold the Oklahoma lass!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 am

"Oh, Ain't it?" Belle said with a wide grin. "Ain't that tween me an her, cowboy?" Belle said, slowly backing away as she wiggled her butt and glanced down at Clyde's tenting pants. "I helped 'er. Cause a me, Reira didn't git her when she coulda got her good! I ain't gettin why yer frettin so much bout 'er after we both already had a chit chat bout it!"

Belle's grin widened and her turquoise eyes beamed. "Less you got her cute lil body on yer mind!" Belle pushed her hands against her chest. "Here I am standin here actin the coy maiden an yer thinkin bout that city slicker! Fancyin it up all in the dress of common decency!"

Belle let her jugs drop and wobble back into place. "If I weren't as stubborn as an old mule bout makin ya mine, I might have a right mind ta be offended! Ain't ya want none-a this, cowboy?" Belle said and turned her body. Leaning over to show off her tight booty. "Maybe the thought've an Oklahoman gal really riles up that Texan blood a yers? Lord knows it's a shame ya were born too far south fer yer own good, but I'm willin ta overlook somethin like that cause ya really rev my tractor right up!"

Belle lunged at Clyde to try and crash into him and tackle him against the wall. "Ya wanna say 'er name while we tussle, Clyde?" Belle teased, never losing her smile. "That makes me wanna work even harder ta get ya ta say mine!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:00 pm

Clyde stood there slack jawed as Belle shook her ass at the cowboy while giving some very good points about his statement. "That ain't it, Belle!" Clyde snapped back before going quiet as he saw Busty Belle's large chest being pushed up before falling and bouncing along her chest.

Belle was really trying to work Clyde up and it was honestly working, but in more than one! He had to let her know that he wasn't going to belong to anyone ever again. "Dammit ya thick headed, Sooner!" Clyde growled  with a quivering eye as he watched Belle show off her tight ass.

"Yer too dangerous ta' trust is what I'm-" The frustrated cowboy tried to say before Belle crashed into the cowboy!

"Bwagh!!" Belle's sudden lunge flattened Clyde, making him jerk forward with his chin falling onto Belle's shoulder as her chest was squashed against his body.

"Will you just listen!?!?" Clyde growled as he tried wrap his arms around Belle's head and pull her into a tight side-headlock If Belle wanted a rumble she got one! Clyde was just going to have to make her calm down and listen!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next