Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Quest for Revenge: Dave Blake vs Juniper

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Quest for Revenge: Dave Blake vs Juniper Empty Quest for Revenge: Dave Blake vs Juniper

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:05 am

Dave's entrance music blared loudly as he walked in, a microphone in his hand. He smiled at the fans cheering for him, but could feel the uneasiness among them. That right there was exactly what he needed to address. Climbing to the ropes, he jumped into the ring, waving his hand to calm everyone down so he could speak.

"Needless to say," he began, looking out at everyone, "I've had a pretty rough couple of weeks. Losses, plus being ambushed not once, but twice. I'm not going to lie to any of you, that was a pretty bad beating."

The crowd stayed quiet, taking in his words.

"Now I'm not here dressed as a hero in a mask, and you know why that is? I don't need to be in a mask to prove I've got what it takes to be here! Those of you who have watched me know I won't give up to anyone who thinks they can just intimidate any wrestler they like! So that's why I'm here. To settle a score with a certain red head."

"JUNIPER!" he yelled, looking at the ramp, "I want a rematch! You and me. No masks, no costumes, no dirty tactics! So what do you say?!"

He waited for a few moments, looking to the ramp for any sign of her arrival.

Quest for Revenge: Dave Blake vs Juniper WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Quest for Revenge: Dave Blake vs Juniper Empty Re: Quest for Revenge: Dave Blake vs Juniper

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:05 pm

"I JUST LOVE IT WHEN THEY CALL MY NAME!"

The statement blared over the speakers of the arena. Red lights focus on the stage, where Juniper came from. She struck a pose by putting her arms behind her head and jutting her hip out to the left. "I hear a hero wants a rematch with this girl. Where's that fancy cosplay costume you had me test out?"

Juniper walked down the ramp. She sways her hips as she does so, showing the men what she had and the women what they didnt.

"Nothing dirty you say? Cause you dont wanna he humiliated again? "

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Quest for Revenge: Dave Blake vs Juniper Empty Re: Quest for Revenge: Dave Blake vs Juniper

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Dave smirked at her, "Only one person is gonna walk out of here humiliated Juniper, and that;s you."

Tossing the mic out of the ring, he waited for her to climb in so they could get the match underway. In his head, he was busy coming up with ways to take her down. She was bigger than he was, so stick to being evasive. Dodge and use her size against her. That should work.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:39 am

She narrowed her eyes. He seemed confident. And he seemed like he was gonna bum rush her as soon as she got into the ring. Juniper needs to say something that'll really stop him in his tracks.

"Mmm...Is that Tom happen before or after I make you moan for me and wiggle those toes again for your submission? Or did you fail to mention to the crowd what their hero was brought to?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Dave ignored her attempt to bait a reaction out of him. He wasn't gonna let her walk all over him again. She caught him off guard the first time. This time, things were going to end a little differently. Raising his hand, he gestured for her to come and get him.

"It was an off day for me." he joked with a shrug, ready and raring to go.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:05 am

Seeing that he wasnt phased by her attempt to make him embarrassed, Juniper instantly frowns and glared at him. "Good. I guess getting jumped twice really whipped you into shape."

"Now lets dance." She cracked her fists and starts to walk towards Dave, flinging her sandals off and into the crowd for some lick people to get a....Souvenir? Van it be called that? Weird...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Dave cracked his neck, before the bell rang out, and he made his way from his corner over to her. As before, she was stronger and taller than he was so going for slams and the like was not going to work.

Smiling he ran at her, before ducking into a slide. The momentum caused him to slide under her, sailing right between her legs. Jumping up, he slammed his boots into her back in a dropkick, confident that he caught her off guard.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:04 pm

He was gonna do something cheap, she could just feel it. When he began to slide, Juniper leans down and tries to throw a punch at Dave before he got through her legs. Unfortunately, her punchnmissed and it had her in a position of leaning forward.

Dave's kick to her back finished the job of making her fall forward onto her front with a big grunt. "Dgh! "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:21 pm

Not wasting a moment, Dave dived on top of her, wrapping his arm around her neck in a choke hold, while his legs were secured around her waist. This was the difficult part of the game. Wearing her down, when at any moment she could break free and wreck him just as easily as she did last time.

He squeezed even harder as he kept a tight grip on her body.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:48 am

Getting onto her hands and knees gave Dave the perfect amount of space to not only wrap his arms around her neck, but for his leg to wrap around her as well. "Ack!" Her eyes narrowband she chokes. Juniper tries to get to a standing position, even if Dab was still wrapped around her!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next