Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Quest

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Quest - Page 8 Empty Re: The Quest

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Belle's eyes widened and sge gagged as she felt Clyde burst in her mouth. She coughed and reached up to clutch Clyde's slick shaft as she audibly swallowed what she was given. Her eyes shut and she shivered but she did good and continued to bob and slurp on Clyde's shaft until she was certain she had sucked him dry.

She then turned and gasped for breath, panting as she moved away from Clyde. Her eyes were still closed and she stood up. She smiled weakly at Clyde and then wiggled her finger in the air. She pointed away from him and then nodded her head and walked off, unzipping her fanny pack as she disappeared towards the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Belle was back, glowing and smiling as she looked at Clyde. "Welp..." She said and looked past him. "I had a great time, Cowboy. You did say we could keep doin this, so maybe I'll see ya tomorrow? Heh heh heh." She said with a wink.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:38 pm

Clyde shuddered and melted into the couch as he bursted into Belle's mouth and she kept on sucking. "Hhhhhhhnnn!! F-Fuuuuuuuckkk!!" He howled, sucking in air as he bit his lip, the sensation of Belle continued to bob and suck on his super sensitive shaft through his orgasm drove him wild! Eyes partially rolling up as he twitched against the couch before slumping against it with a weak and very happy smile on his face, looking up at Belle with half-lidded eyes.

He just carelessly waved Belle off as she disappeared into the bathroom, taking in a deep breath as he eased from that amazing orgasm.

When Belle returned, Clyde suddenly awoke from his euphoric stupor. Did he say that!? He did.

"Tomorrow? So soon?"
Clyde asked with a pair of wide eyes, suddenly he felt like a giant douche. But this was way before they started doing... This!

"I prolly shoulda said this sooner... But everythin' happened so fast." He muttered solemnly as he looked at Belle. One minute he thought they were gonna tussle but then they next they were making out.

"We can still... Uh... Hang out and junk but I ain't really lookin' fer a girlfriend." He told her honestly as he rubbed the back of his neck before realizing his junk was still hanging out, prompting him to stuff that thing back in his pants.

"I'm just in it fer fun right now, Belle." Said the cowboy with a small smile.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:48 pm

"Mmmhmm."

Belle grinned as she crossed her arms under her ample chest. She then shook her head at Clyde's words. "You keep sayin that, Clyde. You really ain't got a clue about me, do ya?' She said. "Well, you just keep havin fun, cowboy. I'm doin the same, ya know."

Belle then checked her fanny pack and slipped her hand inside. "I ain't lookin fer no boyfriend either. But you ain't gonna be lookin fer fun fer the rest'a yer life either. One day we'll both be ready ta settle down an I plan on settlin down with you."

Belle flashed Clyde a wild eyed grin. "I'm a patient gal when I got my mind set on somethin, Clyde. I've been eyin ya too long ta just let ya wriggle free from me. I know I've got a lotta work ta do but it'll be worth it." Belle then giggled again and waved. "Buuuut, I'll see you tomorrow."

Belle pulled her hand out of her pack and flung a wrapped condom from it at Clyde. "Maybe we can have some more "fun." Heh heh heh." Belle winked at Clyde and then turned to leave.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:16 pm

Clyde titled his head at Belle as she spoke up, at first it seemed like everything was going to be a-okay. But then Belle made her ambitions very clear and she wasn't joking, she was dead serious! She wanted to end up with him!

The cowboy averted his eyes and flushed a bit. It was flattering that Belle wanted to be with him but, she barely knew him and he barely knew her. And that was only half of it...

"Belle that's really flatterin' but..." He said before being flung a condom of all things. His eyes perking up as he caught the thing and saw Belle looking at him, teasing him enough to get his little man excited by the mental image she gave him.

"But you'll never stop waitin', Belle... 'Cause I'll never settle down." Clyde said seriously after she turned to leave, he was done playing the fool. Forever. "And I'm busy tomorrow." He reminded her firmly with a deep frown before he went to rise up off the couch. He could let Belle leave on her own, he just wanted a shower now.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:01 pm

"Heh."

Belle grinned even wider. "Yer right, Clyde." She said. "I'll never stop waitin." She reassured the Texan. "One of us is gonna give eventually and it ain't gonna be me. You'll get tired a them other fillies. I know it."

Belle shrugged. Her smile faltered. "Yeah, yeah..." She pouted, waving her hand at Clyde. "I'll git. See ya 'round, cowboy." Belle said and turned to leave.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8