Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Things are changing...

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Things are changing... - Page 6 Empty Re: Things are changing...

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:14 am

Mercy wanted to make sure that Lilly heard her coming. Unless Clyde wanted an earful of Mercy, he would be smart. "What in the HELL do you think you're doing bitch!?" She screamed into the phone. "I thought I made sure you and your nasty crabs were gone for good! I knew you were stupid but I had no clue that there was as much air in between your ears as there was in those ugly, inflated udders of yours!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:18 am

Lilly listened intently to their conversation. Though it seemed that Mercy was in charge of most of it. No surprise. Clyde was hardly a man anyway. Once the pillow was lifted from her face again, Lilly glared at the cowboy. She heard Mercy say she wanted to speak with her, so she waited, Listening to Mercy speak before she spoke herself.

"Please, you think you are going to get rid of me? Take away my title shot, feel free. Who gives a shit. But I won't let you take away my chances to get back at both f you. I don't need the AFW for that," Lilly hissed back at Mercy, at the same time, still tugging at her bindings. She wanted free so bad so she could strangle Clyde. Only this time, she could have Mercy listen while she did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:25 am

"Hoooooh." Clyde heard Mercy tell Lilly she had nasty crabs! Clyde kept his mouth shut but his lips were twitching, barely holding back laughter, especially at saying the girl had udders. He gave Lilly a look like. 'Oooh! You gettin' told!'.

"I...Heh... knocked you over with a remote." Clyde added in the background, a response to Lilly's threats as Mercy roasted her over the phone.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:44 am

Mercy's eyes narrowed. "Listen here, you crazy little skank." She growled. "I know you're stupid so I'll say this slowly." She paused. "Play your crazy little games all you want inside the AFW facility. Clyde will be happy to kick your ass all day long. I'm sure you love it anyway." She paused again. "But if you start this shit outside of the ring, then you're stepping into my world. You know where my world ends? It doesn't end with an ass kicking. It doesn't end with you getting to be a psycho crazy bitch who can do whatever she wants. It ends with a you. in a tiny room. with walls on three sides and bars across the other. for a very long time. Get it? I've been putting nosy little brats like you in their place as long as I can remember. Prison isn't a very nice place, you know, honey." Mercy threatened. "I'm sure those hard yakuza girls will just love those big yanki gaijin titties too." She said, grinning with a sneer.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:00 am

Lilly snorted as Mercy finished speaking. As much as she hated to admit it, Mercy had a point. She was pushing her luck, and if it got any further, Mercy could technically get her in legal trouble. And that alone was enough to throw a wrench in her plan. But Lilly was prepared on the off chance this would happen. She didn't really want to do it this way, but it seemed she had no choice.

"Fine. Point received. But I propose a challenge then. A match. Either you or Clyde, it doesn't mtter to me. If I win, I get Clyde, and you have to watch as I make him shudder under me. But if you or him win, then I will leave you both alone. For good. I'll even sign a contract agreeing to it. It's not like you'd win anyway." It was a shot in the dark, but Lilly didn't see any other option that could avoid her getting into legal trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:09 am

It was... Weird hearing Mercy threat Lilly like this. She sounded so... Dark. It was a far cry from the mousy girl he had been dating and spent the night at his apartment with octopus slippers and happy cloud pajamas. But at the same time, Lilly had long passed up for either of them to be nice to her, because just like Melissa and Allison, she was a vile woman who wanted to ruin the lives of others. Mercy was right. And the game she was playing had consequences. Maybe jail would be better off for this crazy stalker.

However... upon hearing Lilly's proposal for a stipulation match. Clyde had to interject immediately, he was sure he could waste Lilly but...

"No! I'm gah damn sick of fuggin' contracts! I just had you bawlin' yo' eyes out a minute ago! You ain't gettin nuthin' from us!" He shouted to Lilly. He was already frustrated with Melissa and Allison's doings. The last thing he wanted was to be forced into being Lilly's pet, regardless if he could thump her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:15 am

Mercy listened to Lilly's words and lowered her head. She softened her tone to a point where only Lilly would be able to hear her. "Clyde's going to let you go. And you're going to go home and I'll consider what you're saying. But that's all I'm going to do and you get to go home instead of the police station handcuffed. And you'll just have to deal with that. The thought of Clyde beating your ass is tempting and the thought of doing it mySELF? that's even MORE tempting." She said. "Beating you down..." She whispered. "It's definitely tempting. Now. Tell Clyde he can have the phone back. And if I hear one whiff that you didn't just go home like a good girl without incident, I'll bury you so hard, understand? I'll call the police myself."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:19 am

Lilly couldn't find much room to wiggle out of this situation. For now, she didn't really have much option. But now te bug was in Mercy's ear. She had this option, and Lilly was more than willing to sign a contract if it meant that Clyde was contractually obligated to be her slave. How wonderful would that be?!

"Fine. Have your pet monkey untie me, and I'll be on my way." With that, she went silent, waiting for Clyde to untie her, and for her to be on her way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:31 am

"Huh!?" Clyde gasped. Be on her way!? Lilly couldn't be let go. Even if Clyde didn't see her as dangerous at all now, she was still a danger to Mercy and Clyde didn't trust her at all.

He didn't like being called a monkey either, so he pushed the pillow back over Lilly's face to silence her while he put the phone back against his ear. "...Babe?" Clearly Mercy just convinced Lilly to leave them alone for good and not bother with that stupid stipulation match proposal, right?

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:36 am

Once Mercy heard Clyde's words, she spoke in a soft tone. "Untie her Clyde. Let her go. She won't hurt you. Leave the phone on. If she reneges on her word, speak quickly and I'll call the cops myself. Understand? She's not going to be a threat to us anymore. I've taken care of the situation." Mercy smirked proudly. "It's what I do." She said with a hint of pride in her voice.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next