Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

What Makes You Tick.

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What Makes You Tick. - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Tick.

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:30 am

Allison raised an eyebrow at Duffy and took a moment to adjust the drape of her coat. It buttoned to the waist, and from waist to mid-shin was closed when she stood upright but allowed her legs to slip out as she walked, or in this case, kicked. It was designer, of course, as was everything she wore. Her gray slacks and italian leather belt, her quartz-white, pressed dress shirt and her metallic blue and gray tie, her golden necklace and diamond earrings, were each worth more than Clyde or the new girl likely had in the bank.

"I beg your pardon?" She said evenly to Duffy as a slight at her heavily accented speech. She checked her nails as if bored.

"You were saying? I'd hate to think you were only planning on wasting my time."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:51 am

It took a lot not to snap at Duffy for insulting him, his masculinity was a sore spot, what was worse was he wasn't even sure if what he did was what a man would have done. Maybe he should have joined Duffy. He wasn't even sure anymore. He was certain Bonnie's choice would have been the right one decision. But Duffy was okay it seemed, he debated letting her go but something told himself to hang onto her.

"Oh... Of course not Ms. Watson... Why, Duffy and Me just wanted ta' see if you wanted to come over to my place and watch all sixteen hours of Gone With The Wind. I got me a 72 inch TV, ya know." He replied with a dry gaze while keeping a struggling clutch on Duffy.

"Actually... I'll just cut to the chase." This was going to sound so weird. "...Why did you hurt my Sister? Why did you handcuff me and make me watch?" He furrowed his brow after asking.

"And please, Don't just say it's cause 'I'm Evil' or a 'huge bitch'. That's old news, man."

Last edited by 621 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:06 am

Duffy struggled harder in Clyde's grip, shaking her arms back and forth as she snarled and spit. She was pissed off at both of them and as Clyde began to speak, she got even angrier. "Cry parley-fummle ye shite licker?!" Duffy snarled. "Tak a tellin' laddie! A'll lay both ye cunts in saut for this!"

Duffy lifted her foot up and jammed it down against Clyde's foot while she threw her head back to try and headbutt Clyde. the fact that Clyde wasn't as pissed off as she was only made her even angrier. The woman who hospitalized her girlfriend was standing in front of them laughing about it and Clyde was just talking. Duffy barely had words for normal situations. She could not think of anything more deserving as 'fighting words' then what was going on right here, right now.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:23 am

Clyde grit his teeth and struggled with the Scot as best he could. He was starting to get fed up with her, "Will you shut the fuck up al-GAH!!" Clyde yelled, not thinking much of her foot jamming into his but when she headbutt him, he silenced the cowboy, rattled his brain and caused him to release her as he stumbled back, everything blurry for a moment before he shook his head violently and grit his teeth.

"...God...Dammit..." He stumbled forth. He couldn't stop her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:36 am

When Duffy was freed from Clyde, she rushed immediately at Allison. She crouched low and kept her hands free for anymore dirty tricks. Thsi time she was just going to try and barrel the blonde down to the ground with a spear.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:28 am

Allison folded her arms impatiently while her assailant struggled to free herself. She waited for the moment when the Scott would inevitably free herself, and for the charge that would surely follow...

Like clockwork, Duffy came blindly charging at her. Allison quickly stepped to the side and snared Duffy by the hair, loaded up, and with her right hand she delivered a powerful slap across the girl's face, hard enough to knock her down were she not still holding her hair. She jerked on it so that Duffy was looking up at her.

"Little girl," she scolded with withering authority. "You mistake me for a patient person. I assure you I am not, and neither am I a forgiving person. You've no doubt seen what I've done to this one's little sister, perhaps you can imagine what I could do with a miserable little scrap of a girl like yourself."

She gave Duffy a shove and looked back at Clyde. Her voice was ominously calm when she spoke. "As much as I'm enjoying this rendezvous, I can't help but wonder how your sister is getting on with her visitor."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Poison adjusted the cap over her head, trying to hide most of the pink hair she had carefully knotted up in a bun. It wasn't her usual biker cap just the a regular blue cap that read 'Plumber Services. S.A.' or something in the front. It matches perfectly the blue overalls she was wearing and that were compressing her breasts in a very uncomfortable manner. She had a plain grey t-shirt under the overalls and brown working boots. It was definitively too much clothes for Poison, but the pink haired rogue was convinced that nobody would see through her disguise, specially with such a nice toolbox in one hand an a monkey wrench in the other.

She checked the address written in a messy piece of paper again to make sure she was in the right place and rung the bell, thinking in how much fun she was going to have with this Bonnie girl...and how much more fun she was going to have with all the money Allison was going to give her.

What Makes You Tick. - Page 2 6u0iRWY
What Makes You Tick. - Page 2 QiougD6What Makes You Tick. - Page 2 TTlOMaFWhat Makes You Tick. - Page 2 5t0Q5s2What Makes You Tick. - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Clyde shook off the headbutt and watched as Allison swiftly avoided Duffy before slapping her across the face while holding onto the girl's hair. Clyde winced at the blow, seeing Duff being held up only by her hair. Clyde about had enough, there was nothing he could do, he had to get into this now it seemed. Allison was still so vicious, never mind the season of giving, she was still a mean fighter. Even with Duffy getting shoved away, he felt like he didn't have a choice anymore, that he had to get into this now. No time to talk.

He paused however when he heard Allison address him and mention... His sister... With a visitor. That last word echoed in his head constantly as his eyes winded, something churning in his stomach so hard he felt like he was going to hurl right there, wondering if he had just fucked up and Allison had taken advantage of the situation.

"...W-What did you say...?" He stammered with fear in his voice. Did Allison know where Bonnie lived? Did she send Jocelyn to attack her? Clyde first instinct was to start running for the train station, but he stopped and turned to look Allison in the eye with gaze of disbelief, horror and anger. All he could think about was Bonnie's well being and that she might end up hurt. He couldn't contain his fear and anger.

"You bamboozlin' bitch!!! You better be gah-damn bluffin'!!!" He screamed before charging into a sprint towards Allison, going low and trying to ram his shoulder into her stomach to spear her to the ground. It wasn't a very thoughtful move, he acted on emotion alone.

--------------------
Meanwhile in Kyoto, Japan!

Bonnie was sitting home alone, having recently woken from a nap, she noticed Duffy was gone but figured she was out doing her thing and what not. No big deal. From the bed, Bonnie walked with a slight limp towards the living room, dressed in short, black bike shorts, a white tank top and a knee pad on her right damaged knee. She hated the pad, it was itchy but knew it was good for her. After all, she was close to being 100% and that was what she wanted to be when she went after Allison and Jocelyn. She supposed she could go now but... She was very aware that she was 'weak' to begin with when she fought Allison, it made her wonder what would she have to do have a better outcome.

Training hard was her only solution and the easy-going gal said she would get to that... But as she plopped down on her couch with the intention of playing some Guitar Hero III for her Wii console, she figured it wouldn't hurt if she had some fun.

But right as she went to do this, she heard a ring at the door bell. Bonnie raised her eyebrow, it obviously wasn't Duffy... So she stood up and marched herself over to the front door, peeking through that little hole thing she saw a pink haired woman... Mercy? No, someone else. This person was hearing a hat and overalls and had a monkey wrench with her.

"Huh." Bonnie opened the door and stood in front of the woman, a better at the hat showcased she was from 'Plumber Services. S.A.'? Bonnie stood there and blinked at the young woman with a busty frame that was hidden behind her overalls.

"Uhh... Can I help you?" Muttered Bonnie curiously, she didn't remember calling a plumber.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:01 pm

When the door opened, Poison put her 'I-am-completely-innocent' smile; she had it so well rehearsed that it never failed; especially when she pressed her breasts together with her arms to make her cleavage look even more deep and inviting. Poison didn't knew if his victim was into girls but she did it any way just for fun, and because there was always a chance to make a bitch jealous. Of course with the overalls the arm-tit-squeeze didn't seemed to work as intended, save for making her breasts bulge a bit. Poison's super-innocent smile was broken by a cute frown of annoyance; she was not going to wear overalls ever again, but she quickly recovered to talk with the girl opening the door.

"Oh... I am very sorry, madam. We are making some repairs on the floor upstairs...and...." Poison started to say going back to her innocent look, talking in plural to make it clear it wasn't definitively not her fault. "Some pipes may have broken... So, we want to check if something is... leaking into your bathroom..." she giggled like apologizing for the trouble. "It may be nothing...but it is better to check." She added, taking a quick look over Bonnie's shoulders, to check is there was someone behind her.

What Makes You Tick. - Page 2 6u0iRWY
What Makes You Tick. - Page 2 QiougD6What Makes You Tick. - Page 2 TTlOMaFWhat Makes You Tick. - Page 2 5t0Q5s2What Makes You Tick. - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Bonnie thought this was a little weird at first but it seemed legit, mostly. What she couldn't get her head around was Poison, who seemed way too attractive and curvy to be a real plumber, but she felt that didn't sound too upsurd, maybe her looks got her hired in japan. Still... Bonnie couldn't help but shake off this funny feeling that filled the air after Poison told her story.

"...I don't remember seeing no leakage this mornin'." Said Bonnie before stepping to the side. "You can come on in though and take a look-see." She added plainly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next