Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 8:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pink Is The New Purple

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pink Is The New Purple - Page 3 Empty Re: Pink Is The New Purple

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:24 am

"I-... I know what an aphrodisiac is!" He blurted but not overly loud or in a snapping manner. He otherwise thought it was a good thing it was them and not him.

He eyed the sake. He wanted it but he told himself to take it easy.

"Well... She had the courtesy to tell me shots to the body weren't gonna work so I hit her on the head. But seriously, who takes a dropkick to the knee and doesn't move? She even told me don't do moonsaults on her because her abs will hurt my body. That make sense? " Clyde commented. Flashing a grin as Mercy winked.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:33 am

Mercy wrinkled her nose as she sipped her sake. She set her cup down when it was half gone and looked up at Clyde. "No. It doesn't make any sense at all. She sounds dumb." Mercy said, shaking her head. "Tension just is dumb." She added as she slumped into her seat.

Mercy blew a stray lock of hair from her face. Clyde wasn't very exciting with his conversation. "Well, at least it's been busy here at Friction. It still feels like Summer Splash is going on with all the work I'm having to do. Lot's of paperwork and everyone asking for this or that. Sheesh. I'm not a quartermaster, for crying out loud!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:55 am

"She's harmless enough." He assured, seeing her solely as a friendly individual. And as for Tension. "It pays good." Clyde responded simply. He had a love hate relationship with AFW in general but the pay was good and that was all that mattered to him. "I intend to be Number 1 there, though" He added confidently before taking a sip of the sake, sighing afterwards. Good stuff. Hadn't touched it in a while.

Clyde would nod along with Mercy's 'complaints' her job did always seem a bit stressful. He wondered what it was like dealing with all the crap in a league that had such a huge roster.

"Is it just you and Ms. Aurelia who do all the main work?" He asked curiously.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:38 am

Mercy heard Clyde's question and shook her head. "No. I'd say it's mostly ME, but it's not." She said, flashing a smile. "Rally... isn't good with paperwork. She knows what she's doing but she leaves a lot of it to me. I don't mind though. The position I'm in is great. If I wasn't working for a wrestling organization, this might be the best job I've ever had. It almost makes me forget that my field is the law." Mercy frowned. She did miss it though. she was passionate about the law, even if it was maybe not for the best reasons. She also knew she wanted to be on top and that she never, ever would be at the AFW. Even if the position were obtainable, she'd have to find some way to muscle out Lukretia, who was definitely already trying to find a way to MAKE the position open.

"But Hilde probably does more work than I do. I don't know HOW she does it, but she's amazing. And, Lukretia also works really hard even if it seems like she just sits around and invents new ways of being a bitch."

Mercy sighed. "I still think I would take them over those Tension girls though. They ARE just hoes." Mercy growled. They seemed especially fond of dicking her over. "Have you had to deal with them much?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:51 pm

"Wooow." Clyde was pleasantly surprised and impressed. One thing he really liked about Mercy was that she was very book smart. (Something he wasn't) To be able to handle the majority of paperwork tied to AFW and it's massive roster on her own was very impressive. He smiled when she spoke about how she felt about working for a wrestling organization and that her field was Law. So she was REALLY booksmart and took her job very seriously even though wrestling wasn't her thing.

"That's...Really admirable, Ms. Mercy." He said with a soft gaze and smile, patting her hand with his palm. He think blinked in slight surprise though when Mercy brought up someone who worked harder, Hilde. Clyde did not know her but her knew of Lukretia and he frowned slightly, nodding as Mercy spoke of her being a bitch.

"It's hard for me ta' believe that ain't the one thing she does." Clyde remarked about Lukretia before Mercy spoke of Tension girls, laughing a bit at her statement.

"Tension Management? Nah. At least not directly. I don't like em though. Pretty sure they like to pit smaller girls against big guys like King just ta' be evil bitches. Pretty sure they, or Melissa Sellers or somebody high and mighty... Had something to do with my Tension Vs. Friction match-up."
Clyde said, a bit hesitant to bring it up at first, but went through with it.

He then tried to grip Mercy's hand and give her a soft squeeze. "Even through all the bad stuff though. With... Lilly. I feel like I won in the end when I got you." He told her with a sincere but bashful smile. He expected her to not want to hear something cheesy like that but it was the truth. It was how he felt. That Lilly was proven wrong. That he finally got the girl he had been chasing after.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:34 am

"I am... an admirable person." Mercy said as she flashed a smile at Clyde, lifting her chin up cutely. She looked down as he patted her hand and raised an eyebrow. But then Clyde started to talk about Tension management.

"Yeah, they would keep around people like him." Mercy said with a bitter distaste in her mouth. King needed to be put in jail. the guy wasn't interested in wrestling, he had just found away to be able to get paid to rape women and not go to jail for it. It was disgusting. Mercy yanked her hand away from Clyde and slapped it down on the table. "Those bitches had EVERYTHING to do with it!" She growled and shot a glare at Clyde.

"I told them not to let that skank anywhere NEAR a title and look what they did!?" Her fingers pressed into the table as much as they could. Her face twisted up into a smile though. "You won't have to worry about that skeazy little hoebag trying to rot your dick off anymore though." Mercy said as she leaned back and crossed her arms. She was pretty sure that she had set up a fool-proof plan.

But... something bothered her and she suddenly flushed deeply. "But.. uh..." She said and looked at Clyde. "How... was it?" She asked, staring him down. "Was she better?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Clyde smiled back at Mercy's response to his honest compliment, she sure was cute when she got like that. However, he noticed the look on her face change up a bit, watching her look down and raise an eyebrow as he patted her hand. Clyde felt uneasy, and considered drawing his hand back, wondering if he did something wrong. Perhaps he should just ask? Either way, he never got a chance to decide on what to do when she yanked her hand away and slapped the table, Clyde jumped a little, getting slightly startled as Mercy went off on the Tension bitches.

With a nervous smile, Clyde just sunk in his char as Mercy went off before Mercy assured him that Lilly would not be trying to rot his dick off. His eyes widened dramatically and he began to silently think about Lilly, trying to recall if she had talked about any previous adventures and if anything had changed on him since having sex with her.

But when Mercy spoke up again, Clyde snapped out of it and lifted his head to look at Mercy, blinking at her hesitant demeanor before she got to the point.

"Was she better?" Clyde heard that was quick to respond. "No. Nowhere near better. I did not enjoy it." He said plainly and seriously, even a tad bitter as he looked to the side and took a drink of his sake. He was ashamed because it did feel great and that night, part of him really wanted to just have one long fuck with Lilly. But at the same time, he felt like he let Mercy down and it ate at him. Lilly ate him.

"She can't kiss worth a damn neither. Ain't got nuthin' on you, babe." He'd add in a more lighter tone.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Mercy beamed at Clyde's response. He at least knew what to do when faced with an impossible question and he was rewarded when her leg went back to his and she ran her ankle up and down it gently. Mercy adjusted her glasses and smirked. "Well, that's just obvious." Mercy eased back in her seat and folded her arms under her chest. "Though, you'd think with how slutty she is, she might not be terrible. She's got a lot of practice in."

As she finished, the food was brought and Mercy squealed in delight. Boiled octopus and fried octopus balls. Along with rice and soup. "eeee!" Mercy's weyes lit up and she looked at Clyde.

"Look at how adorable it is!" Mercy said as she grabbed a place and pulled out one of the tentacles from bubbling pot. She then started loading on some rice and takoyaki. "Doesn't it look declicious." She said as she looked at Clyde.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Clyde had a dopey smile when he felt Mercy's leg running up and down his ankle. You could compare him to a dog getting scratched behind the ears. He liked it. It felt nice.

"Well. You'd Think babe, but she when she got me backstage she ain't even know to tie me up. I jus' walked out! I been in AFW a long time and I aint even see rookie's make mistakes like that." Clyde said while shaking his head.

Finally the food came and the octopus was dropped in front of Clyde and he just stared at it with an uneasy look while Mercy squeed happily. The rice and soup looked like salvation. "The cutest." He told Mercy with a forced smile before his eye twitched at the sight of tentacle, part of him expecting the damn thing to start twitching with life.

"Absolutely scrumptious." He'd remark dryly. "...How do I eat this? Do I cut it up with a knife?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:10 am

Mercy raised an eyebrow at Clyde. Aint even know? What the hell was wrong with him? Well, she had a good idea, anyway. She was too concerned witht he delicious food to bother with that. She heard what Clyde said about the food and giggled. "Just eat the soup and takoyaki, Clyde." She said as she put a few of the fried octopus balls on a plate and passed them to him.

She took looked at the tentacle and her eyes lit up. She took it and slurped it down, letting it wriggle down her throat as she cooed with nearly orgasmic indulgence. "mmmmmmmmmmm....."

She slurped down the tentacle and chewed on it. When she was finished chewing she looked at Clyde. Now that they were alone, she could ask him something she always wondered. "So... uh... Clyde?" She began. "Why is your middle name Teriyaki any way?" She asked out of the blue. It was incredibly bizarre but she obviously didn't blame Clyde for it, even if she wanted to. Maybe there was an interesting story? Maybe his parents were really drunk or high? After all, she was named after the car. Specifically the car and not some fanciful version of the car. She hated that.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next