Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

Bitchdontkillmyvibe, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pink Is The New Purple

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pink Is The New Purple - Page 2 Empty Re: Pink Is The New Purple

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:00 pm

A soft, dainty kiss from Mercy felt heavenly. It was nice and subtle, a good change of pace from some of the liplocks that were a bit rougher or when he got pulled into it by force. Granted he couldn't deny he liked more 'aggressive' acts, the gentle, easy-going nature of Mercy's embrace was just as good and when the paralegal eased out of the kiss, she left the cowboy with a rather happy and spacey expression. Giving her a dopey smile as she winked at him before she eased back into her seat while Clyde leaned back with his hands behind his head, eyes closed, licking his tinging lips and exhaling deeply.

"Feels worth it." He joked to himself silently with a satisfied smile, only to suddenly sit up hastily when Mercy squealed in excitement, zooming right out of the cab! "Ah heh-heh." It was amusing to see her this way, it made her extra cute, just like the little chibi octopus outside the restaurant. Now if only the actual octopus could be that cute.

He grinned and chuckled as she called for him, about to step out before the cab driver tapped his arm. "Oi." He said simply, giving Clyde a look as if he was expecting something... "Oh! Sorry, friend." Clyde would say before retrieving his wallet to pay the man without a fuss before stepping out of the cab and jogging up to Mercy, expecting her to most likely yank him along.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:00 am

Mercy decided not to wait up for Clyde when she saw him fiddling with the cab driver. She rolled her eyes and stepped into the restaurant. She was greeted by an elderly gentleman at a podium.

"irasshaimase!"

Mercy smiled and nodded as a petite young girl came up and ushered her towards a seat. She gave a passing glance to make sure that Clyde was at least on her heels before she eased into the offered booth, giddy and practically salivating. She didn't even NEED to look at the menu. Heck, they pretty much knew her by name.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:36 am

Clyde tried to follow behind Mercy, a little surprised she left him behind but didn't make a big fuss over it, she was obviously excited and if she was happy then he felt a lot happier.

Clyde stepped in and scanned for pink hair. He found her quickly and took a step forward, he nodded his head at the elderly gentleman.

"Irasshaimase!" Clyde just grinned back at him. "Howdy." He pointed at Mercy. "I'm with her." The man nodded and Clyde went over to the booth. He never understood why they greeted folks like that but he always found it amusing.

"Hey." He'd say to Mercy casually as he slid in the booth and sat across from her and pulled up his menu. Eating Japanese was no joke, the American kid was picky about what he ate, Barbequed Shishamo caught his eye. Something that didn't look overly slimy hopefully.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:11 am

Mercy smiled at Clyde when he sat down. "You're in for a real treat." She said with a bright grin on her face. When the server came to take their order, Mercy was quick on the draw. "Boiled octopus, takoyaki aaaaaaannnnnd, Octopus udon!" She nodded smartly and yanked Clyde's menu away, handing them both off to the server. "Oh, and you can bring us some sake." She added.

She folded her hands in front of her and slid her foot along Clyde's ankle. "You'll love this." She said, grinning brightly. "Soooo delicious!"

After a bit of drooling over what was to come, Mercy looked at Clyde. "So, Clyde, how have things been going?" She asked. She didn't care THAT much, but she didn't NOT care, she guessed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:28 am

"Yup." He'd say in pleasant agreement. He loved fish, so he was going to love Barbequed Shishamo without a doubt! But apparently Mercy had other plans, fir she beat him to the punch on the order and snatched away his menu quickly. Clyde looked on a bit bewildered as Mercy ordered octopus for him without second thought, he gave a passive sigh and just let it go, if he wanted to make her happy he'd have to pretend he was going to enjoy the Octopus otherwise upset her.

He smiled though as she slid her foot along his ankle, she was just fun to watch with the way she was right now and what she was doing kind of felt good. Either way, Clyde eased into the moment, he felt happy, perhaps even close to complete. He wasn't marrying the girl and he knew he had other personal goals and ambitions to reach for but right now, he felt complete.

Upon hearing Mercy's question though, he gave her a slight shrug. "Eh, okay I guess. You certainly made it way better." He mused before letting his eyes trail outside the window as he thought of the things that had troubled him prior to getting with Mercy, Lilly was the biggest problem but he wouldn't bring her up unless Mercy wanted to.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:49 am

'Yes. Yes I do. Mercy thought as she smiled at Clyde. "No, I mean... how are things going with Tension? I don't really pay attention to that place." Mercy paused and lowered her head. 'except when I have to... She muttered and looked back up. "Sorry..." She said and frowned. "I really don't watch your matches or anything. I have to watch Friction matches all day long so I really don't want my leisure time being taken up with wrestling also."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:38 am

Clyde frowned slightly as Tension was brought up. Tension, AFW, it didn't matter. The whole company was just straight up trouble sometimes. He didn't think too much on her not watching Tension either, hearing that might make his job a little less stressful in the future for him. "Eh. Okay I guess. I won my last match against some new chick named Aurore, she was a 6 footer, strong, had hard abs and a drop kick to the knee didn't move her at all so I used a sleeper." Clyde turned his finger tips beside his throat. "Lights out." He added before sighing just slightly.

"Aurore was a friendly gal in the traditional way. So I was lucky, don't see her type too often, but I feel like the next time I step in that ring I'll prolly have to tangle with a girl who just wants me to be her sex toy. Briefly or permanently." He furrowed his brow, rolling his eyes as he was forced to be honest with himself.

"I mean... Sure, In the bedroom I can dig all that and be the 'toy'." He did air quotes. "But I dun' like people tryin ta' own me and use me for real. I'm my own person." Clyde then sighed. "That's the only thing about Tension that bothers me. They prolly try harder knowing I'm taken too."

Last edited by 621 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:51 am

"Uh huh." Mercy said as Clyde began to explain things. They really did seem to start growing girls bigger lately. There were some down right freakishly huge girls in Friction but Mercy left Rally to deal with that sort of nonsense. It was a logistics nightmare in every sense of the word and she wanted nothing to do with it.

But then Clyde started going into more detail on an entirely different subject. "Uh huuuuuh." Mercy said, stretching her tone a little more. "You wish." She added, rolling her eyes a bit at the thought of Clyde thinking, or assuming that girls just wanted to hump his bones all day long.

Mercy's foot dropped away from Clyde's leg when he continued, her wry look knitted into a frown as the Texan continued. "Uh huuuuuuuuuuuh." She responded, tapping her fingers against the counter.

"So, you really think that you're some kind of aphrodisiac in the ring, huh? It couldn't possibly because the girls you fight are whacked out, sex-starved nymphos, right?" She asked, leaning forward. "That they'd pick on you because they can wrangle you to the ground without much trouble? Because they are just looking for a dick and don't want all the fuss that comes with trying to get one the freaking NORMAL way!?" Mercy was trying hard not to scream in the restaurant. She was doing well enough, but just barely as her voice peaked a little higher than was conversationally appropriate.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:19 pm

"I ain't wishin for it at all." He'd tel her before hearing her own mini rave. His eyes would widen as Mercy clearly got irked, he felt pretty dumb for bitching but he had been bottling up all his troubles with Tension. Now he felt a little bad going on a mini tangent about what he was afraid of, he didn't want to spoil such a happy, pleasant mood for either of them, especially his girl, who looked a little pissed. Bad move, kid.

But he had to explain himself! He didn't think it was all about him. He just happen to be convenient for some girls and he knew that.

"Aphrodisiac? Now I ain't ever said or thought that, Mercy. I totally agree that they all crazy nymphos just lookin' for a dick. That's what I mean. They'll jump on anybody." Lilly was the exception but Heather reminded him that it wasn't who he was, but that anyone would suffice to make herself feel good. It mattered not if they once loved eachother.

He then looked to Mercy and gave her a worried frown. "Look, I'm sorry I brought up something like this, I ain't mean to upset ya. But it..." Clyde furrowed his brow. He was a man, he could not talk about his problems, that would be bitching. Never mind he had bottled up everything since losing to Lilly. It mattered not that he was frustrated with his job and was afraid of letting Mercy down again. That and getting a healthy pay check from this place was always the most important thing.

He looked at her with a wide, forced smile. "Let's just forget about all that. I beat Aurore." He said. "The woman who feels no pain apparently." He added somewhat dryly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:30 am

"Something that attracts women." She said flatly. "You know, like the cologne you're wearing. Did she really have to explain it? "Or chocolate." She added with a flash of grin before settling back into a stern face. "I'm not upset.." She said defensively. "You'd know if I was upset. I'm just trying to explain the way crazy bitches operate. it's not you. It's them." Because Clyde was clearly not suave, despite what he thought. Still, if he wasn't a ladies man, which he was definitely not, how did that make Mercy look?

Mercy sighed as drinks were brought, thankful for the partial distraction. "That's weird." She said, referring to Aurore. "Sounds like an unfair advantage. I guess not if you could beat her though." Mercy shrugged and took her sake bowl. She lifted it up and winked at Clyde before taking a sip.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next