Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lair of the Winged Serpent

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Lair of the Winged Serpent - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lair of the Winged Serpent

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:57 pm

"A-Aaaaaagghhhh!!!" Kelly screamed hard as she felt Morrigan's finger nails digging into her cheeks, head lifted up and bobbing along with her ample bust as her ass was pounded, combined with her hips being forced to bounce as Brittany plowed her up and down repeatedly, tears streaming from her eyes because of how much it hurt. She felt like she was going to be torn apart.

She closed her eyes tightly upon hearing their demands. It was beyond humiliating and she did not want to do that at all. "Y-You're goddesses!!! You're fucking goddesses!!!" She howled submissively, hating herself for saying that.

"Just stop!!!" She couldn't handle it. She swore she was going to break apart

Last edited by 621 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

The Lair of the Winged Serpent - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lair of the Winged Serpent

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:50 pm

"Ahahahaha!" Morrigan laughed when Kelly was finally broken. It felt so good to hear the words that were definitely true. Morrigan and her lover had wrecked the bitch quite thoroughly and it was glorious. Morrigan pounded Kelly's ass for a few more seconds before she drove her cock to the hilt and then yanked it out quickly.

The red head then wasted no time in yanking Kelly off of Brittany's cock by the hair and holding her firmly in place. "You're such a good little bitch. You get a reward from us." She said and looked at Brittany. "Lilith, get on your knees. After all that hard work, I think you deserve a little reward as well."

With her hands firmly holding on to Kelly's hair, Morrigan leaned over. "You're going to lick Lilith's cock clean and then you're going to lick her pussy clean." Morrigan then leaned in so her lips were pressed against Kelly's ear. "And if you don't? You're going to lick my cock clean and then my asshole." Morrigan whispered cruelly before smiling and biting Kelly's ear playfully before releasing her grip. "Which will it be, cunt?" Morrigan asked sweetly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:57 am

Brittany smiled as she heard Kelly's words. Brittany however, was taken by surprise when Morrigan just ripped Kelly off of her plastic caught. "Well, i do believe that i deserve something special." Brittany said as she stared into Morrigan's eyes as she got to her knees. "I hope this bitch loves the taste of her pussy as much as she loves the taste of cock." Brittany said with a smirk on her face as she had to admit that watching Morrigan toy with Kelly turned her on a lot. "Now come on bitch get to work." Brittany said to Kelly as she couldn't wait for the girl to suck her cock.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Kelly started to sob after finally giving in, she could not believe what she had done. It was beneath her to submit like this but she had to make it stop. She whimpered further as Morrigan pounded her butt further before giving it one last brutal ram. "Ugh! Huh... H-H-Aa-Aaaghh!!" Kelly cried, eyes going wide and rolling up as tears welled up in her eyes after getting railed hard, whimpering until Morrigan pulled out and yanked her off Brittany and held her firmly in place by the hair, most of her body weak and thus relied on Morrigan to keep her upright.

Her face would show a pained and disgusted expression when she heard she was going have to suck off and clean out Brittany. Kelly tried to pull her head away from Morrigan but she was held still land the girl would be able to lean in towards her ear and whisper words that weren't pleasant for Kelly either.

Kelly looked over at Brittany with an uneasy gaze before turning back to Morrigan. "I...I think i'd rather just clean you." Kelly would say nervously to Morrigan. "You fucking sadisic twat! I should leap up and bite your fucking face off!!" Kelly thought inwardly but otherwise keeping quiet so she didn't get herself drilled more.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Morrigan's eyes widened at Kelly's words. She actually hadn't been expecting THAT response. Her lips curled into a devilish grin and she quickly broke into a fit of laughter. "Ahahahaha! Did you hear this bitch? We must ave really fucked her stupid. She'd rather suck on a shitsicle than lick your pussy, Lilith. Ahahaha." It was too much. "Well, your wish is my command, you nasty, nasty bitch.

Morrigan yanked Kelly so that her ass was facing towards Brittany. "Sorry, Lilith. Looks like you're going to have to fly solo on this one. I'm sure it will be hot enough get you nice and wet though." Morrigan then let go of Kelly's hair and patted the girl on the head. "Just remember. If you try anything, you'll be cleaning out Lilith's asshole next. Since you seem to like the taste so much." Morrigan then poked Kelly in the face with her cock. "Now get to it, cunt."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:24 am

Brittany was just as surprised as Morrigan when Kelly said she would rather suck Morrigan's cock than her own. "The bitch is so afraid of me she would rather suck lick ass then worship my pussy." Brittany said as she stood up and moved to a chair. "I can't wait to watch this." Brittany said as she slid off her own plastic cock before sitting down. Brittany was kind of disappointed that Kelly was too much of a bitch to pleasure her but Brittany knew that by the end of the night Kelly would be licking her pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Kelly's head sunk as she told Morrigan what she wanted and the girl just laughed at her. It was bad enough agreeing to clean Morrigan's whole but she couldn't bring herself to eat out the woman who made Her and Chesna bleed. Both were pretty bad for her and she settled on the what was probably the least damaging to her pride.

She reluctantly went along as Morrigan yanked her about, grimacing as Morrigan poked her with the cock, sheepishly leaning forward until Brittany caught her attention. She turned towards the blonde quickly. "I AM NOT afraid of you! I just refuse to lick any part of you!" She announced before turning towards Morrigan's strap on, opening her mouth hesitantly and wrapping her lips around the cock. Bobbing her head faintly back and forth extra slowly in a hesitant and sheepish manner.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Morrigan watched as Kelly was still defiant to the bitter end. Even with what she faced, the most humiliating punishment, dangling right in front of her face. She watched as Kelly took the length and slid her mouth down it sheepishly. "Mmmm....." Morrigan moaned in a pleased manner. She lifted up her hand and patted Kelly on the head like a good doggie and then entangled her fingers into Kelly's hair.

"Well, I don't think so." Morrigan said and gripped Kelly's hair tightly and forced the cock deeply down Kelly's throat. "How the fuck does it taste, bitch!? I bet sucking on your own asshole is making you wet all over again!" Morrigan Began thrusting her hips and flashing seductive looks at Brittany while she moaned.

"Oh, Lilith, please tell me this is turning you on. This bitch thinks she'll never lick your pussy. Well... if you can't make the girl cum to you, then you should cum to the girl." Morrigan chuckled. "But seriously. This cunt's still way too defiant for my liking. After you rub one out, go get the camera. I think we should have a nice little record of exactly how low this piece of shit is willing to stoop. Let's see how unwilling she is to suck you off when we threaten to show the world how much she absolutely loves cleaning out my asshole!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:04 am

Brittany looked at Morrigan and smiled. As Kelly began to suck on Morrigan's plastic cock Brittany's hands moved to her crotch to help herself to an orgasm. "I bet we could make a lot of money selling a tape like that." Brittany said as she let out a long moan while she orgasmed. Brittany then stood up and wiped her cum covered hands on Kelly's back before leaving the room and coming back with a camera. "So bitch, are you enjoying the taste of your own ass." Brittany said as she moved behind Morrigan with a smirk on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Kelly shut her eyes tightly, full of anger and humiliation as she was forced to take Morrigan's length in her mouth, resisting the urge to openly show her anger towards Morrigan when she patted her head like a good doggie. It was horrible and Kelly felt like her dignity was being taken away.

Then when Morrigan gripped her hair and pulled her closer to make the cock go down her throat further, Kelly's eyes went wide. "GUKUM!?" She cried though a gagging gasp as Morrigan began to thrust over and over into Kelly's face, feeling her hips ram into her cheeks while the dildo was forced down her through. "Uk! Blk! Mlek! Gleugh!" Kelly gagged and groaned with the constant thrusting, her eyes crossing as her face mouth was fucked, whimpering helpless, feeling like she was going to throw up as the rubber slid down her throat, tears starting to stream down her face.

And to make matters worse... Brittany was enjoying this so much she got off on the display and whiped her cum on Kelly's back. "HRM!?" Kelly cringed immidately at the sticky substance on her back, she knew what it was and it disgusted her but perhaps the worse thing was when Brittany showed up with a video camera and stood behind Morrigan, video taping Kelly!

"MMM-HLEGH!!" Kelly screamed and choked as her eyes went suddenly wide with horror as she saw the camera, her face going pale as she was forced to suck this fake cock in front of a camera. Kelly began to cry, the humiliation couldn't get any worse. She felt broken knowing someone could see what was happening to her and out of instinct she pushed away from Morrigan's thighs but went nowhere.

Her cross-eyed stare remained as she was fucked silly, drool seeping out the corner of her mouth as her limp body was rag dolled back and forth with every thrust that swayed her body forward and back. She felt like a dirty whore now. It didn't matter if it wasn't true, the camera would make anyone think that.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next