Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lair of the Winged Serpent

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Lair of the Winged Serpent - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lair of the Winged Serpent

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:45 am

Brittany let out a moan as Morrigan rubbed her ass "Just thinking about what we are going to do to this bitch is getting me all hot and bothered." Brittany said as she looked down at Kelly "I can't wait until you break bitch." Brittany said before leaning down and flipping Kelly over "Now stay still bitch and i promise this won't be painless." Brittany said as she reached towards Kelly's bottoms to rip them off of her.

Brittany then looked back and saw what Morrigan was doing "You see that bitch? That is just the beginning of what is going to happen to you tonight." Brittany said as she would then try to rip Kelly's shirt off to the leave the girl completely naked on the ground.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

The Lair of the Winged Serpent - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lair of the Winged Serpent

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:08 am

"WHAT?!" Kelly let out immediately when it became clear that the duo would use her own words against her to give them inspiration it seemed! "Oh fuck you, whatever the fuck your name is! ...Morrigan! Agh!" Kelly snapped at Morrigan as she walked to the cabinet.

"I...I can't believe this is happening... I-I Didn't sign up for this! I'm Kelly Conway!! And I do NOT have a Butt fetish, you cunt! Don't touch me, you pricks!" She whined and whined within her cuffs. The sheer thought of being whipped and fucked RAW making her go a little pale. Honestly the sheer thought of... Whatever was going to happen made Kelly's stomach churn. She was afraid.

"And don't you dare fucking touch me you diseased ridden Hephaestus factory!!" Kelly struggled and squirmed before Brittany flipped her over and removed her bottoms and then her top, which would have to be followed by her undergarments but alas eventually. Kelly was left naked on the floor, much to her fear and above all anger. Anger that would subside a bit when Brittany showed her The Horse.

Kelly gulped.

"C-Can't we talk about this! I-I have money, you know!" Kelly began to plead with shaky words.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Morrigan licked her lips at Kelly's words and gazed upon her naked form. "Oh my. She's starting to use big words, she must really be serious." She said and leaned over, kneeling down near Kelly as she licked the side of the girl's cheek and drew her tongue upwards into Kelly's ear, pushing the wet muscle into it and letting the hot breath mix with the cool saliva. "How much?" She asked in a sultry breath, as though Kelly could draft a check right then and there.

While she was licking Kelly's ear, she clenched her fist and shoved the balled flesh and knuckle into Kelly's solar plexus. She then turned around and stood up. "Better than any ball gag I've ever seen." She said and looked at Brittany with a wry smile. "Look at this bitch. We haven't even done anything and she's already trying to negotiate her release. Looks like she won't be much fun after all."

Morrian slid over to Brittany and traced a finger down the girl's breast. "If we get bored, we can still use her as a mattress." She said and then sharply turned around. "Come on. Let's heave her up on the horse and strap her in." Morrigan said as she grabbed Kelly's legs and waited for Brittany to grab Kelly before heaving her up onto the horse so she straddled it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:16 am

Brittany smiled as Morrigan taunted the helpless Kelly I can't wait to hear what she says after we begin." Brittany said with a wicked smile on her face as she looked down at Kelly. Brittany just watched as Morrigan tormented Kelly and when Morrigan punched Kelly in the stomach Brittany couldn't help but laugh at the girls misfortune.

Brittany then let out a moan as Morrigan moved over to her and said that they could just have sex on top of Kelly's beaten and broken body and that turned Brittany on "I think we should do that anyway. You know i always like to try new things when we have sex." Brittany said as she looked at Kelly with a gleam in her eyes "Well i think it is time for us to get started." Brittany said as she moved over to Kelly and grabbed her arms before helping Morrigan move Kelly over to the horse.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:24 pm

"Euugh." Kelly let out in disgust. as Morrigan dragged her moist tounge against Kelly's cheek, up to her ear where she would then push it inside, all of this making the Ghoul's body cringe and shiver, her face scrunching up and as she was willied, unable to endure for very long at all before she began to convulse from the act, wanting to pull away out of reflex before she tried to negotiate, but would suddenly take a hard punch from Morrigan right into her stomach. "Oof!" Kelly grunted almost breathlessly, slumping over from the hit.

Kelly narrowed her eyes as she stared at the floor upon hearing Morrigan's words. She felt stupid for saying that because it gave the impression she was weak. Maybe Kelly was scared and was willing to negotiate... But part of her hoped that would allow her to get out of this and then exact revenge later. She didn't have any money to bribe them after all. Her head then perked up upon hearing the possibility of her being a mattress. "W-What!? That's stupid! But probably not so bad either!" Kelly thought before the two hauled her up "Nooo!! Let me go now, dammit! I DON'T WANT THIS!!!!" Cried Kelly as she was moved to the wooden horse.

((OOC: Just reminding myself and others of Kelly's current status. Kelly has a blindfold on her head, it's covering one eye and the open wound on her forehead. Also her arms are still bound behind her back by the handcuffs.))

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Once Kelly was flopped onto the horse, Morrigan leaned in and bound her ankles to the leather straps built onto the device. She then looked up at Brittany and smiled. "There's no need for us to be so formal with the girl. Why don't you strip, Lilith. Show this bitch what a superior body looks like." She said and then ran a finger from he middle of Kelly's thigh, up along her exposed pussy, barely touching it as she continued, sliding it along the crack of Kelly's ass and continuing up her back.

"This isn't very fun either..." She said as she poked Kelly's cuffs. She took out the key and unlocked one arm and pulled it down to bind it against the front of the horse. She then undid the other hand from the cuff and simply let it remain free.

Morrigan then leaned forward, pressing her lap hard against Kelly's butt as she leaned in and stretched her body over Kelly's pushing her covered chest into Kelly's back. "Can't let it feel completely hopeless, right?" She purred into Kelly's ear. She then brought her hands around and cupped at Kelly's orbs, yanking the blonde's tits so that they hung on either side of the horse as she began to sensually and pleasantly knead Kelly's breasts. "Watching Lilith is certainly enticing, isn't it?" She cooed in Kelly's ear as she worked the girl's tits.

"She's a better woman than you in every sense of the word. We are goddesses. You are nothing. You should be grateful for the opportunity to even be tortured by us."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:15 am

Brittany smiled at Kelly as she was strapped onto the horse "I guess i could show this bitch my perfect body." Brittany said as she moved in front of Kelly and began to strip "I just hope she appreciates the effort i am putting forth to show her a body she will never be able to have." Brittany said as she gave Kelly a sexy strip tease.

Brittany finished stripping and moved towards Kelly as she watched Morrigan play with their captives tits "Don't worry bitch after we get started you are going to begging us not to stop." Brittany said as she brush her fingers on Kelly's cheek before slapping Kelly across the same cheek. "Now i want you to say. Please Brittany, please torture me." Brittany said as she grabbed Kelly's hair and looked directly into the girls eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Kelly groaned and grit her teeth as she met the horse. Her ankles tied down with leather straps that ensured her staying their. Kelly then scoffed at the suggestion for Brittany to strip, rolling her eyes for a moment before shivering as she felt Morrigan's finger running up her thigh then along her pussy to her ass and finally her back. It all made Kelly's body twitch and tingle.

"Your breasts are fake." Kelly spat bluntly with a scowl at Brittany during the striptease that only made Kelly hate Brittany even more, too pissed off and too hateful towards her to feel very much arousal or attraction when Brittany got naked, right as Morrigan undid her cuffs and then replied one arm, leaving the other free.

As the striptease went on, Kelly suddenly felt Morrigan's lap pressing hard against her own rear, Kelly started to squirm from the unwanted contact but that only made her womanhood feel 'worse' as movement caused tension from the sharp edge. Her cheeks reddened from Morrigan pushing her chest into her back, purring into her ear before grabbing her tits. Kelly's eyes widened before releasing a sudden mewl as her tits were yanked apart and firmly kneaded within Morrigan's palms.

"Hooooough~" Kelly moaned, eyes shut tightly as Morrigan cooed into her ear, her words made Kelly open her eyes and she blushed further looking at Brittany's naked body, large tits and firm hips, the sight and the groping made the aroused Kelly gulp as the duo was getting to her.

That was until she heard the two speak. She immediately rejected both. "I...I'm... better than you. I do not b-" Kelly began to mutter out before a sharp slap from Brittany went across her cheek, wincing as felt Brittany grab her hair and force her to look in the girl's eyes.

Kelly bit her lip. She was quivering from the kneading of her breasts and her eyes were a bit watery after taking the slap unprotected. "P-Please... Brittany... Go burn in hell..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:35 am

Morrigan shook her head at Kelly's words. She then looked up at Brittany. "Lilith. The other one." She said and nodded to Kelly's other hanging tit. Morrigan than slid off of Kelly and knelt down next to her. She took the titin her hand and pushed her mouth up to it, suckling on it and really being tender and gentle with it. She was expertly trying to harden and stiffen the nipple to full excitement. Kelly would melt one way or another. Pleasure. Pain. It didn't quite matter to Morrigan. She'd feel both in the end, that was for sure. And Morrigan knew exactly what she was doing, she just hoped Brittany was smart enough to follow along.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:09 am

Brittany smiled at Morrigan and moved to Kelly's other side "You should really learn some manners bitch." Brittany said as she grabbed Kelly's other breast. "Here we are showing you some of our great hospitality and all you do is insult us." Brittany said as she massage Kelly's tit in her hand. "You should be glad that Morrigan is shut a nice person or else i think i would have kicked your ass by now." Brittany said as she leaned in to kiss and suck at Kelly's breast as she gave it the same treatment Morrigan was giving Kelly's other breast.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next