Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lair of the Winged Serpent

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Lair of the Winged Serpent - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lair of the Winged Serpent

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm

"T-The other... One?" Kelly let out through a small tremble in her voice that subsided when Morrigan slid off her... Only to end up kneeling next to her and begin sucking at her breast.

"Ohh... F-Faaaaaahhhckkkk~" Kelly moaned in reluctant pleasure, shutting her eyes tightly and biting her lip from the sensation that only 'worsened' when Brittany grabbed her other breast and kneaded it. "T-This isn't my idea of hospitality you T-T-Twwwiiiiit~~" Kelly began to snap back at Brittany's words before she felt the girl begin to suck upon her teat as well. Kelly's eyes lit up at that very moment and her sharp tongue turned into a slight echoing cry as she felt her body stimulated further, trembling with unwanted pleasure, her jaw hanging open as she panted hotly from the double teaming.

"I thought I was so much stronger than this! I... I feel like such a slut... I hate the both of you with everything I am..." Thought Kelly, her mind filled with rage and contempt for her own self, though her expressions and body hid that. Her nipples hardened and her tongue began to creep out the corner of her mouth, her toes curling hard inside her boots, slowly arching her head up before releasing a long dirty moan.

"Hooooooaaaaahhhhh~"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

The Lair of the Winged Serpent - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lair of the Winged Serpent

Post by Tatyina Thu May 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Morrigan cradled and suckled on the breast like it was the most precious thing in the word. She wanted to make Kelly feel goood and she knew that she could. After being Lukretia's head maid for so long, she knew a thing or two about how to tickle a girl's ivories. After a long few minutes of sensually working over the blonde's boob, Morrigan stood up and stalked off away from Kelly, letting her fingers trail along the girl's back, trailing it along the crevice of her ass and down her leg. "Keep the motor running, Lilith." She quipped as she slid back towards her closet.

Morrigan rummaged through the closet and got a few things. She then came back to Kelly, making sure to keep out of her view. She tapped Brittany on the head and handed her a tassled nipple clip. She then leaned in and pulled out her own nipple clamp and slid it underneath the saliva coated nipple, letting it clamp down hard on the teased nub. "Ahhh... now we're ready." Morrigan said with a grin and turned to face Kelly. She wanted to see the pain on the girl's face as she tapped her riding crop into her palm, a bright grin on her face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 04, 2013 9:42 am

Brittany continued to lick and suck on Kelly's tit while Morrigan took a break to grab some more toys to use on Kelly. When Morrigan returned with the clamps Brittany smiled as she took the clamp. "You know just how i like it." Brittany said with a wicked grin as she placed the other clamp on Kelly's other nipple. "Now why don't you let out some lovely screams for us." Brittany said as she stroked Kelly's hair before moving in front of the girl so Kelly could look into Brittany's eyes.

Brittany smiled as she saw Morrigan standing behind Kelly with the riding crop in her hand "So bitch, are you having fun?" Brittany said with a smile before slapping Kelly across the face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 12, 2013 6:57 am

Kelly writhed and twitched with an open mouth as Brittany and Morrigan made love to her breasts with both of their hot, moist mouths, painting her tits with their soft pink tongues and sucking at her flesh, making Kelly's eyes cross with sheer erotic pleasure that made her cry out in ecstasy beyond her control. Feeling her moist sex drag and hump against the uncomfortable, rigid horse she sat upon, knowing it hurt, but barely caring. She was losing control of her body in every way.

But that pleasure soon became twisted with pain when Morrigan, who had left for a bit, returned to place a clamp upon Kelly's bare, stiff nipple. Her eyes widened at that very instant, her eyes quickly watering up as she yelped silently before screaming out. "AAAAHHHH~!! G-Gaaaahhhhuuud!!" Kelly squealed, writhing and squirming in pain from the feeling she had upon her nipple, her screams silenced after being slapped by Brittany, making Kelly's head turn to the side before lowering.

"N-Nooo... T-This isn't fuun! Release me! N-N-Now! Aahh... P-Please!!" Kelly whined in a pleading voice, not wanting to beg the duo for ANYTHING but she was hurting and she wanted no more of this. She could practically feel her cooch, cheek and nip burning right now, so much she didn't want to move at all.

Last edited by 621 on Sun May 12, 2013 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Morrigan grinned wickedly as she lifted up the riding crop high into the air and stared at Kelly. She then snapped it forward only to pull it back in almost instantly. She then knelt down and pushed her lips against Kelly's ear and let lusty breaths and her wet tongue spill over the lobe. "There is an important lesson to learn here." She whispered. "Everyone begs." Morrigan then kissed Kelly on the cheek and stood up.

She walked around so that Kelly could no longer see her and then lifted up the riding crop. She looked gleefully at Brittany before bringing it down on Kelly's exposed ass over and over again as hard as she could. The red head was going to blister this girl's ass and make her unable to sit or walk straight for a good week at least, if she could help it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Brittany watched Morrigan begin to work over Kelly's ass and she couldn't help but move a hand between her legs to touch herself. "Watching you work always turns me on." Brittany said as she began to rub her pussy right in Kelly's face. "Now beg for us bitch. I want to hear your spirit break." Brittany said as she leaned down to Kelly's face and shoved the hand that was rubbing her crotch in Kelly's face before grabbing the girls hair and kissing Kelly's deeply while shoving her tongue in the girls mouth.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Kelly was a very independent and resisting person, for a moment she was reduced to pleading and begging for the pain to stop, but with no way to resist or fight, it was hard for Kelly to just sit back and endure. But when Morrigan pushed her lips against Kelly's ear and released lusty breaths and hot licks into her lobe that made the blonde shiver, Morrigan would tell Kelly that everyone begs. The Ghoul shut her eyes tightly and winced from the kiss, now she felt defiant again because she wanted to prove these bitches wrong! ...But for how long could her fire burn?

"I......I t-take it back. Fuck you both." She muttered plainly, much of her attitude was drained and would remain challenged when Morrigan suddenly began striking Kelly's ass with the riding crop over and over! "G-Gaahhaa! Haah! Aaah!! Ah!!" Kelly cried and whined as her ass was struck hard, over and over by Morrigan, her eyes tearing up as she felt her bare rump going red from the abuse it took from each hard smack that made the blonde whimper in pain.

Her whimpers would soon be muffled however when Brittany began to suddenly rub her crotch right into Kelly's face. "M-mm-mphh!!" Kelly cried into Brittany's womanhood, her head rocking back limply while her lower body jolted from the spanks. Eventually Kelly's face parted from Brittany's lower lips and she gasped, glaring at the other woman with hateful but trembling eyes that were disgusted when Brittany rubbed her hand into Kelly's face before her hair was grabbed.

"A-Ah! E-E-nOUgh!" Kelly howled, her voice jumping during another spank, only to end up being silence by a hot kiss from Brittany, her teary eyes shooting wide and fluttering. "Mm-HM! mm...MM! ...Mmm..." Kelly whimpered and moaned into the hot kiss while being spanked, tears streaming down her eyes while her head limply rocked back from having her mouth invaded and bullied by Brittany's tongue, her single pierced nipples hardening and her body convulsing as she felt her pussy dragging along the rough edge of the horse.

She couldn't handle this. With a high pitched whimpering mewl, Kelly's body arched up and her eyes rolled back into her head, twitching violently while moaning hard into Brittany's mouth as she climaxed on the horse, her body shaking and convulsing as she eased out of the orgasm.

Last edited by 621 on Fri May 24, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Morrigan was having a good time whipping Kelly's bare ass raw with the riding crop. She wanted to make sure the obnoxious blonde wouldn't be sitting down for a good week. As she enthusiastically slapped away, hitting one spot repeatedly and then moving to another cheek, she watched as Brittany began having some fun of her own. Subtlety was definitely not Brittany's strong suit, that was for sure as she watched her lover roughly force Kelly to worship her magnificent body.

"mmmmm...." Morrigan said as she grinned at Brittany. "Of course it does, Lilith." She said as she looked down and noticed Kelly was starting to convulse. She pulled her crop away and watched as Kelly suddenly climaxed. Morrigan was shocked at first and took a step back. Then she looked at Brittany and started to laugh. "Ahaha... AHAHAHAHA!" She leaned over and pushed her palm into Kelly's ass to hold herself up as she continued to laugh. She wiped a way a tear afyter a moment.

"T-This bitch..." She said, rubbing Kelly's ass and gave it a playful smack. "Holy shit! I can't believe she actually CAME! We didn't even FUCK her!" She straightened herself up. "All that bitching, and she's even more of a slut than anyone else in this league! I'm surprised she didn't piss all over the place too!"

Morrigan shook her head and turned away from Kelly. "Unhook her, Lilith. I wanted to torture her for a while before we got to the fucking, but if she's going to cum from having a pussy rubbed in her face, we better hurry things up a bit or we'll miss out on any real fun." Morrigan reached back into the closet and slowly began to strip off her pants and underwear.

Last edited by 445 on Sun May 26, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 28, 2013 3:58 am

Brittany was slightly confused when her lover just burst into laughter for no reason. However, once Morrigan said she what she was laughing at Brittany couldn't help but let out a laugh as well. "I thought you didn't like my touch bitch." Brittany said as she leaned down and spit in Kelly's face. "I guess that was all a lie just so we would think you didn't like being tortured."

Brittany then moved to unhook Kelly from the horse. "Don't worry bitch. I am sure that after we are done fucking you raw, we can go back to torturing your slutty ass." Brittany said before looking back to watch Morrigan strip. "I hope your ready though because if you think the fucking is going to be gentle and caring, well then you got kidnapped by the wrong girls." Brittany said before laying Kelly on the ground and smacking her ass before steeping away to let Morrigan start her work.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:11 am

Quivering from her orgasm, Kelly felt like she wanted to cry a bit as she realized she came and that Morrigan knew and now yucking up about it so loudly. "Hn!" She'd then yelp after getting her ass struck, listening to Morrigan talk about her like she was some slut! Just because she hadn't had a good fucking in a while and may have had some fetishes here and there didn't meant she was a down right slut! The nerve!

"I-Im no going to cum from having your stanky pussy rubbed in my face! This is a misunderstanding!"
She cried out before getting spat in her face by Brittany. "Eugh." Nasty.

Following that Kelly would be removed from the horse and was told that they were going to torture her and fuck her... Raw. Kelly's eyes went wide from the imagery. "I don't want this at all! Release me you fucking freeEEaks." Kelly would yell just before getting layed on the ground and then smacked on her ass that was now red and sore from repeated strikes.

"I HATE BOTH YOU DICKWEEDS!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next