Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lair of the Winged Serpent

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Lair of the Winged Serpent - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lair of the Winged Serpent

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Brittany felt Kelly's juices drip onto her hips and she smiled as she knew that this was only the beginning for Kelly. Brittany watched Morrigan pull the saliva coated cock from Kelly's mouth "I bet she can't wait to take that up her ass." Brittany said as she watched Morrigan move around to Kelly's backside. "Come here bitch." Brittany would say as she grabbed Kelly's hair to pull their faces closer together "Look into my eyes bitch. This is what happens when little shits like you think they are better than me." Brittany said with a wide grin as she waited to see Kelly's face when Morrigan would finally ram into her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

The Lair of the Winged Serpent - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lair of the Winged Serpent

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Kelly' had a glazed look on her face following the orgasm, she slumped forward with the rod still in her mouth barely registering when Morrigan patted her head and finally pulled the length from Kelly's drooling mouth, before striking loudmouth blonde's cheeks with the dildo, making Kelly wince through her watery, bitter eyes.

"S-Stop fucking...Touching... M-Mee!!" Kelly whaled, hearing Brittany talk about fucking her in the ass made Kelly cringe, her pussy had already been penetrated she didn't want her ass getting ruined either!

"When I get out of this you'll be sorry!" Kelly growled through her gritted teeth as Morrigan's nails dug into ass and spread her cheeks, yelping as Brittany yanked her forth by the hair and forced their faces so close that Kelly could see every detail in Brittany's eyes, and vice versa. Kelly looked on at Brittany with a good bit of fear in her eyes as she knew she was going to get railed in the ass.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Morrigan laughed as Kelly was held in place by the hair. She spanked one of Kelly's ass cheeks hard and then spit in the exposed hole. "No. We won't. You're pathetic and worthless and if you ever try to even think about doing anything to either of us, then this is only going to happen again. And worse and worse and worse and... worse...."

Each time she spoke she slowly began to ease the cock into Kelly, slowly tunneling her way into the blonde's ass with gentle and slow thrusts, just to make her point. "You can try and catch one of us, but you'll never be able to. Unlike you, we managed to figure out that if you're going to spend your time making enemies, you had better be able to have your back watched."

Now that she was easing the cock into Kelly's ass, Morrigan began to rub one of the cheeks and begin to give it more hard slaps, even though it was already quite red and raw. "Well, I knew it. Lilith figured it out eventually, somehow." She added and ten leaned her body up a little bit.

"How is it, Lilith? How does she look? How mouth still seems pretty uppity. What's in her eyes?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Brittany held Kelly's hair tight as Morrigan began to enter her ass "I see fear in her eyes." Brittany said as she just lay there staring into Kelly's eyes "There is nothing you can do just accept that you are now out bitch." Brittany said as she would pull on Kelly's hair. "By the end of tonight you will never want to see our faces again." Brittany said as she knew that by the end of tonight Kelly was going to be a broken mess.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:39 pm

Kelly yelped and jerked violently as her ass was struck yet again, cringing as she felt Morrigan spit inside her, her chilling words making Kelly grit her teeth. She vowed vengeance but didn't need this happening again!

"H-Haaaahhh!" Kelly would cry as she felt Morrigan's length dig deeper and deeper into her ass, her face scrunching from the feeling of now having 2 dildo's rammed into her sex and ass all while acknowledging that unlike this unholy alliance, she was alone.

"Hnn...Nhh...Ahn!" Kelly moaned before letting out a sharp yelp as her cheek was struck again before getting suddenly yanked by the hair to look into Brittany's eyes, a pain filled, humiliated grimace on her face as she was held upclose to Brittany.

"I-I'm...A-Ah.. N-Not afriad... Ooo-fuck!!" Kelly howled with a deep glare before feeling an unwanted wave of arousal hit her. She felt lucky that Brittany wasn't thrusting and Morrigan was going slow but part of her felt that would change.

"Ngh.. It's hard seeing either of your faces now with how butt-ugly you two are..." Kelly would remark through a low growl.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Once Morrigan had burrowed deeply into Kelly's ass, she knew that she could start fucking it properly and began to slide out, only to thrust back in picking up the pace each time until she was fucking Kelly hard in the ass as easily as she would fuck the girl's pussy. Morrigan shivered and lifted up one hand to crush her own breast between her fingers. Destroying this woman felt so good.

As her thighs began to slap loudly against Kelly's ass, the red head looked down. "She loves it, I know it. But let's T-Bone this bitch until she starts speaking truths. Truths about our superiority and her inferiority. We're going to fuck you until we're the most beautiful creatures you've ever laid eyes on, cunt." Morrigan said and pinched Kelly's ass hard with her fingers.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:19 am

Brittany was enjoying Kelly's face as Morrigan plowed into her ass "I think we should have shoved another one of these in her mouth to shut her up." Brittany said as she began to slowly move her hips up and down to match Morrigan's rhythm as the two of them fucked Kelly senseless. "I doubt this bitch will be able to say much of anything by the time we are through with her. I think all that she will be able to do is moan like the bitch she is." Brittany said with a sadistic smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:03 pm

"Hooh! Oooh! Ooooh!" Kelly moaned with an 'O' formed at her mouth, eyes bulging wide as she felt her ass being plowed over and over, the pace quickening until all she could feel were the rapid, merciless thrusts of Morrigan, slapping her thighs into Kelly's rump over and over to pound her ass. "Ahhh!! Haah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Kelly cried out, her body bouncing forward and back and then up and down as Brittany would thrust her hips up and down repeatidly, driving her cock deep into Kelly's pussy that she was forced to ride.

Her body jolted limply, head sitting still as Brittany held her hair, eyes glazed and mouth hanging open with a hint of drool seeping out the corner of her lips. "Uhah! Uhh! Hnn!" She whimpered with each plow, tears following from her eyes as her body was forced to endure the torturous pleasure.

"S-Stop!! It hurts! It hurts!!" Kelly whined "Nuaaaah~" A reluctant moan escaping her as her eyes crossed and her tongue loled out her mouth, her soaking wet and dripping onto Brittany's thighs as she was fucked senseless.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Once Kelly was starting to howl in pain, it only encouraged Morrigan to try and get rougher. She dug her fingernails into Kelly's spread ass cheeks and tried to ram the cock even harder into the blonde's forbidden hole.

"Say it." Morrigan growled. "Say we're better than you. Tell us we are goddesses and that you're sorry you every spoke an ill word to either of us. Beg us to stop."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Brittany heard Kelly's pathetic howls and she just kept pumping the dildo in and out of Kelly's pussy. "Yes bitch, beg. Beg like the fucking bitch you are." Brittany said as she would reach up to grab onto Kelly's breasts to give them a painful squeeze. "I want you to always remember my face as i fucking break you." Brittany said with sadistic glee.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next