Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tainted Love

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tainted Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Tainted Love

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:04 am

Mercy was snapped back into reality by Clyde's words. "What!?" She said. She pressed her finger into her desk as if Clyde could understand she was emphasizing her confusion. "No. Absolutely not." She said it like it wasn't up for discussion. She clenched her teeth. "That little skank isn't worth your time, understand?" She said through clenched teeth. What did she care anyway? Clyde could roll around in the hay with whatever girl he wanted! She let a breath escape her lips. "I thought you said she wasn't your girlfriend, Clyde." She added, emphasizing the last word. "Because other than rubbing up against her for fifteen minutes, I can't possibly think of why you'd want to have another match with her..."

She tried to remain calm in her tone but it was obvious she was struggling to contain herself. Finally, she blew. "What, so you're trying to tell me to make a match with you and her!? You want it to be a hentai match while you're at it, HUH!? That way you two can just go traipsing around naked in front of thousands of people! I didn't know you were into voyeurism, Clyde. I'll have to remember that the next time we- OH WAIT!"

Mercy threw the phone so it clanged off. She couldn't believe that boy! What was wrong with him anyway!? She found herself panting and after a moment, she decided that she wasn't finished and angrily redialed the number.

"It's her tits isn't it!?" She said when she head the faintest sound of the phone picking back up. "That's why you like her so much! You know, I don't remember you complaining about mine when you had your hands all over them! I don't need to show mine off to the world to know how nice they are. They can stay right behind my suit coat and tie, thank you very much. Keeps grabby handed PERVERTS away from them!" At this point, she didn't even know what she was saying. She just felt this strange hysterical feeling washing over him. She felt hot and she was sure that she was being loud enough for Aurelia to hear. She just hoped her boss was too busy to catch what she was saying.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:12 am

Clyde jumped a bit and pulled the phone away from his ear slightly when Mercy flipped out again. He sighed, he honestly thought this would be a good idea but Mercy didn't give him time to explain as she was lightning quick to shoot down the idea, telling Clyde that Lilly wasn't worth his time. Then Mercy brought up the girlfriend thing again.

"She ain't!" He said, quick to deny before slapping his forehead in slight agitation as Mercy went on about the suggesting, jumping from one ridiculous assumption to another and not giving him time to explain. Now he really regretted bringing it up. Why on earth would he ever ask for a Hentai match through Mercy of all people!? His jaw just sort of hung open as Mercy ranted away from one thing to another until she hung up on him and pretty much NUKED any chances of a next time. Leaving Clyde with his mouth hung open in disbelief as he started at the phone, speechless for a second before he set the phone down and ran his hands through his hair while letting out a deep breath.

"......Wuuuuuht the fuck!?!? Aghhh!! Baise! Imbé️cile! God Fuckin' Dammit! Argh!
Clyde cursed out angrily, hitting the ironing board once before starting to pace around a small spot in the apartment, angry at himself for bringing up a fight with Lilly and beyond frustrated and confused by how Mercy suddenly got, thinking that he just wanted to fuck Lilly, what the hell! Clyde was visibly upset but when he heard the phone ring again, his head perked up like a deer caught in the headlights. He dashed for the phone in an instant and was quick to flip it open and shove it against his ear, not even getting a chance to say hello before Mercy was already jumping to conclusions, Clyde rubbed his temple.

"No." He said towards the question about her tits before kept up her ranting, Clyde sighed and went to sit down before looking up at the ceiling like a man praying for divine intervention "Mercy!" He let out in a stern tone that wasn't too loud or threatening but enough to just get her attention and listen.

"...She ain't my girlfriend. She ain't ever gon' be. I don't want a Hentai match with her. I wanted a Fight to...Y-You know ta' show you that I ain't weak or anythin'. I thought takin' her on and beatin' her would prove that to ya." Clyde stated with a long sigh through the phone. What kind of girl would be proud to be with a man who barely beat a cheerleader, right? No need to state that though.

"Mercy If I wanted ta' be involved with Lilly I could of way before we even went out. But I didn't then and I don't wanna now. It's the truth." Clyde calmly while looking like he was about to kill over right now from an aneurysm.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:21 am

Mercy had time to simmer while Clyde tried to explain the situation how it really was. "Well, isn't that just a relief." She said with a sardonic tone. "Thanks for clearing the air for me, Clyde. It's nice to know you aren't just fucking her." She let out a sigh. Maybe she was being a bit too harsh with the boy? Well, if he was tough enough, he could handle it.

"Anyway, I don't think there's anything manly about beating up a little cheerleader chick. If you win, like you say you want to win, then all it proves is you like beating up helpless little girls. And if you lose then... well, what does that make you? Setting my own personal feelings aside, it makes no sense from a career perspective." Her tone suddenly took on a more serious tone. Not serious like before when she was yelling, but serious in a way that meant she was really trying to speak to Clyde instead of yell at him. "You have to be smart about these things. You have nothing to gain by fighting her and she has everything to gain. At least understand that much. If you want to move forward, then leave that skank in the gutter where she belongs." Mercy then licked her lips and grinned devilishly. "I think I can keep her pretty busy, Mr. Gastin." She said and grinned widely. "Maybe when all is said and done, she'll get tired of it all and have a change of heart about her career path."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Clyde rolled his eyes and sighed a bit at Mercy's sardonic response to his honesty. "Ain't doin' anythin' with her." Clyde added. There was no sex, kissing, hand holding or even a hug.

He heard Mercy out on why it wasn't the manliest choice to fight with Lilly and did nothing to advance his career. He scratched his head listening to her say he had to be smart on these sorts of things and that moving forward meant leaving Lilly behind. Easier said than done since Lilly was searching for him most likely. He didn't feel he could turn away from that. However when he heard Mercy state she could keep Lilly busy and suggested even making her question furthering her wrestling career Clyde's eyes widened a bit before they narrowed, grinning slyly.

"Huuuh... You're quite the cunning mastermind, Ms. Mercy." Complemented Clyde, unable to keep himself from being enticed by the thought of what underhanded schemes could befall his apparent stalker. She didn't seem like a good person so she probably deserved this.

"Well then I'll happily forget about dealin' with Lilly at all now and focus on takin' the belt from Kent Quick."
He said "But before you start runnin' the crazy gal outta dodge, would ya like to go grab dinner and see a movie or somethin'? I'll pick ya up!" He added. Was it a good idea to try and set up a date before he even learned to fully iron his shirt yet?

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Mercy puffed out her chest as Clyde washed her in the compliment. "That's right. Don't you forget it either, pal." She said smugly. She was feeling pretty good about things. Lilly was going to be dealt with. She got to yell at Clyde and it seemed as if Aurelia hadn't heard her yell such embarrassing things. She could finally ease back into her work and really knuckle down. That was, until, Clyde suggested they go on a date. She smirked. He just never seemed to let it go. But her good mood wasn't going to be ruined and she played it cool.

"Oh yeah, just swing by and pick me up on your way out of Kyoto." She said and laughed. "Sorry Clyde, I've got work to do and taking the train all the way up here makes you seem a little too desperate for my tastes." She grabbed her pen and began to tap it against the desk. "I'll tell you what though." She said with a grin. "The next time I'm in Kyoto, maybe we can go see a movie. I don't think that would be too bad." She grinned a little wider. "No funny business though, and I like chick flicks." She stuck out her tongue, knowing he couldn't see it. "Goodbye, Mr. Gastin." She said in a soft tone before hanging up the phone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:59 pm

"Heh. Yes Ma'am." Clyde let out at Mercy's smug response to his complement.

He then began to ask her out blinked at her response and laugh before she stated that she needed to work and that taking the train all the way up to Tokyo was a little too desperate for her tastes. "Desperate?" Clyde thought and raised his eyebrow, he didn't understand why that was seen as desperate. He was free today and didn't mind being a gentlemen to go pick up the lady instead of making her take the train alone up here. Isn't that what good guys did? Clyde wasn't totally sure but he felt like it was the right thing.

Still he was happy to hear that she was up for seeing a movie next time she was in Kyoto. (Whenever that was) "Coo'!" He beamed pleasantly and excitedly, as Mercy agreed for another 'date'. Though his shoulders suddenly sank when she added: "No funny business though, and I like chick flicks." Clyde's eyes widened and his mouth opened in surprise. "H-Huh?" He let out upon hearing the dreaded movie genre that was Kryptonite to his manliness that had been developed by years of watching ultra violent action films from the 80s and 90s. Now he was being forced to journey to a place he hoped he'd never have to venture.

"'Ey, hol' up! Mercy!" He began to say as Mercy told him goodbye in a soft pleasant tone that made him blush slightly before he heard her hang up. The click making Clyde shut his eyes tightly before he closed his phone and slumped against the sofa, blowing out a long breath of air. His was enthusiasm sort of killed... Not because of 'No Funny Business' either, he was fine with that but a chick flick? Weren't those really, really boring? Clyde then got up and went to his entertainment set in search of the movies he owned in search of anything that could pass off as a chick flick.

"Let's see... Star Wars 1 thru 6. Rocky 1, 2, 3, 4 and Balboa... Rambo 1 thru 4, Terminator 2, Predator, Die Hard, Cobra, Robocop 1, 2, 3. Highlander, Mortal Kombat 1 and 2. Commando, Hard To Kill, Enter The Dragon, Con Air, Delta Force, Top Gun, The Rock, The Dirty Dozen, Dirty Harry, Open Range, Mad Max 1, 2 and Thunderdome!? Uhh... Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Street Fighter and Lionheart!?!?" Clyde let out as he dug and dug for all the movies he owned and saw nothing near a romance film. He kept Digging. "The Wild Bunch, Gladiator, Total Recall, Lethal Weapon 1 & 2, Speed! Indiana Jones... Transformers The Movie from '86. The Power Rangers Movie, Big Jake, The SEARCHERS! SHANE! High Noon! "The Good The Bad The Ugly", Pale Rider, Outlaw Josey Wales, Tombstone, Unforgiven... Fuggin' BRAVEHEART! He yelled out the last one and lifted it up like he was sorry while he looked at all his scattered films. He then picked up 'Highlander' and looked at the box as he thought of the plot, shook his head and set it down before picking up another... Top Gun.

"...Top Gun's romantic..." He muttered with sorrow like he was apologizing to the movie.

After a good while of picking up all those films from that he had seen many times over his childhood. Clyde sat on the floor and looked up at the ceiling as he thought of Mercy. He began to wonder what the deal was with her. They went out once and didn't seem as overly joyed about a 2nd outing or spending time together like he was but seemed to be really really bothered by the thought of him liking another girl. Acting like he was cheating on her. But it wouldn't be cheating since they weren't going out, right? Clyde had the feeling that she'd be extremely pissed if she found out he had a one nighter with another girl and would forget about him. Clyde didn't want that but he wasn't sure where the two where right now. It had been over a month since they last spoke so Clyde didn't think asking her out again was a big deal.

He felt sexually frustrated more than ever right now. When he was single he slept around when things happened at work. When he just happened to have a match with a girl who managed to turn him on, he would just keep Heather on his mind, resist temptation and would expel that sexual tension by making love to his wife-to-be at the time, simple. Now he was a little unsure. He wanted to get laid but didn't want to do anything to jeopardize his chances with Mercy. Butt he couldn't help but wonder what he got himself into with this girl who seemed to be so different from him and could even be messing with him, leading him on. His only clue that she wasn't were those times she spoke sweet comforting words to him like she wanted to hold his hand. She didn't object to them going on dates or having a relationship but Clyde remembered her stating that she wasn't looking for that sort of thing right now and didn't know if she wanted a relationship. She sure acted like they were dating when she thought he was fucking Lilly.

Clyde could only sigh. "Women..." He mumbled. He would never understand them. He got up and decided that he needed to blow off some steam by playing at the arcade, getting his denim jacket on he was about to do just that as he approached the door before stopping and taking a look at his laptop. Clyde groaned and rubbed his temple before he went to Google and typed in 'Chick Flicks'.

"...Lord have Mercy..."

Last edited by 621 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2