Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Come here often?

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Come here often? - Page 8 Empty Re: Come here often?

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:54 am

Akashi let out a gasp as Katya's squeeze on her breasts tightened. Still, it was nice to see that she could still get to the belligerent Russian. "I was going to be impressed by your loyalty, Katya-chan. I thought for sure you would throw her under the buss the fist chance you got if it saved your own butt." Akashi let out a sigh. "Well, until you all but admitted you treat her like property.

But Oksana seemed quick to defend her 'boss' She almost purred when Oksona stroked her hair. She threw her eyes up at Oksana. "I would be disappointed in you if you gave me anything less." She said, looking at the big girl with hungry eyes. "It's just a shame you this leech bully you around. We'll never be able to have a fight between true women with her yipping at our ankles." Akashi turned her head and looked away from both of them as if she were dejected.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:11 pm

“I am very nice to people on my team.” Katya insisted. She grabbed Akashi’️s head as she tried to look away, twisting it back round to force eye contact with the captive. “You would have found that out, if you weren’️t so arrogant. But if you prefer pain to privilege, well, it’️s your loss,” she said with relish.

Katya looked up at Oksana. “She likes you, Oks, but I think she deserves a quick smother, no?”

Oksana gave a coy half-smile. She wasn’️t sure that antagonising Akashi was the best policy, but it wasn’️t her job to ask questions. The big girl also knew that Katya liked to see her use her curves to squash opponents. She looked down at the captive and stroked her chin.

“Huh, a fight between true women, that’️s cute,” she said, staring into Akashi’️s eyes. “It’️s a nice try, but if you’️re looking for a good clean fight, you’️ve come to the wrong place.” Oksana's straightforward approach to fighting meant she could be pretty ruthless if necessary, and whilst she wasn't as cattily cruel as Katya, she wasn't shy about dishing out some unfair suffering - as she was about to demonstrate.

Oksana leant over Akashi, the Russian cupping her massive breasts, then suddenly flopped downwards, slamming her cleavage onto the bound girl’️s upturned face.

“Mmm, yeah, we’️ll crush you anyway we can!!” Katya beamed, bouncing excitedly on Akashi’️s belly as she watched her captive suffer.

The Russians would begin to chat idly as Oksana held her breasts down over the sumo’️s nose and mouth.

“I hope this finally shuts her up,” Katya goaded.

“I think she will be quite angry by the time the match comes round…” Oksana noted.

“Ooh, I hope so… dangerous, but between the two of us we’️ll have her tamed…” Katya licked her lips excitedly. The petite girl would start caressing Akashi’️s body again, enthused by their total dominance as Oksana breast-smothered their victim.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 am

At this point, all Akashi could do was accept what she was giving. With Oksana's tits plowing into her face, she let out a few muffled cries. All in all, it wasn't a bad way to be put to sleep. Oksana's breasts were heavenly and she felt herself get a little excited by the thought of those weighty pillows bearing down on her. Her legs spread behind Katya as the belly bounce made her cough and inhale a bit of titflesh.

She considered chomping down, but she liked Oksana too much to do that. If it had been Katya, there would have been no hesitation, but as her gentle flailing calmed and darkness began to overtake her, she was slightly comforted by the warmth of the giant Russian's bosom.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:29 am

“…and she just goes down gently…” giggled Katya as she watched Akashi’️s body succumb to the effects of the breast smother.

“Heh… it maybe not so easy in the ring…” Oksana was enjoying her sensual dominance of the sumo, but still felt obliged to add a note of caution. She kept the smother firm and hard on their handcuffed victim.

“Oh, I know, I’️m prepared for a good fight,” Katya replied. “But taking down a champion will be worth the risk… not that there’️s much risk when we’️ll be double-teaming the crap out of her sorry ass,” she said happily.

After several long moments of continued breast-smothering, Akashi did seem pretty much out of it.

“She just lay there and took it…” Katya mused. “Oks, I think you may have found a new toy to play with…”

Both Russians smiled. Oksana peeled her breasts up off their victim’️s face and made to leave, but Katya had further indignities in mind for the captive.

With a mischievous grin, Katya pulled down the shorts of the barely-conscious girl, exposing her snatch. Then, Katya took the pager she had used earlier to call Oksana, taking it back out of her pocket, then deftly slipping it up into Akashi’️s pussy.

“Just wanted to make sure you had my number,” Katya smiled evilly, patting Akashi’️s downed form on the head, and finally turning to leave.

The pager would begin to gently vibrate, periodically pulsing from inside the handcuffed girl’️s sex, informing the hapless victim that she had a new message. Meanwhile, Katya was cruelly amused by the thought that Akashi would now have to spend the whole night in the empty gym, tied up and tortured by her buzzing pussy.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum