Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Come here often?

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Come here often? - Page 5 Empty Re: Come here often?

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Akashi watched on as Katya was forced to lick her own pussy juice soaked fingers. She kept Katya pinned in the corner, but not as restricted as she was when Akashi was fucking her roughly. She licked her lips at the Russian's submissive and suddenly playful nature. But when Akashi thought that maybe the Russian was finally ready to to call it an evening, Katya made her proposal.

Aashi smiled and leaned in to kiss the Russian's ear and breath hotly into it. "Oh, Katya-chan..." She purred. "YOu just can't help but try and throw your money around, can you?" She said with a sinister tone. Akashi rubbed the sore spot on Katya's belly that she had been punching earlier. "Do you think I need your money? I'm one of the highest paid wrestlers in the AFW."

Akashi the began to suck on Katya's earlobe for a moment before pulling away. "You're a bad girl, Katya-chan. A naughty little sleazy bitch. I don't like you." Akashi took a step back so she could square herself and fire a hard punch right into Katya's stomach. "But I'll take your money and make your hot body mine. If you're that eager to throw it away then I'll take it. Call it whatever you want. Practice, training. I don't care. At least I'll know where you're at and I know you won't be trying your tricks against others who might fall for it."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Katya’️s soft, leering eyes narrowed a little as Akashi purred her harsh retort into the Russian’️s ear. Her body stiffened, still enjoying the proximity of the sumo as she nibbled on her ear, but now irked by the other girl’️s blatant disrespect.

“You think-nnghhhh!!!” Katya began to answer back but was met with a snap punch to her bruised belly. Pain jolted through her, roughly washing away the pleasant post-orgasmic glow she’️d been feeling. She had to grip the ropes to stop herself crumpling in the corner, and she felt a sickness in the pit of her stomach. Though, with a grimace, she realised that her discomfort was psychological as much as physical, a tight ball of anger flaring up in her gut.

Katya liked playing rough with tomboyish types, but she also liked control and respect, and Akashi’️s rude refusal made the Russian realise she wasn’️t about to get those things here. The buxom sumo would have made a magnificent ally, Katya felt, but sadly it seemed she was too independent and egotistical to make it worth her while.

“Nngh…. Well, I don’️t like you, either,” the petite girl groaned unhappily. “You think you’️re too good for me, or something? I’️m not going to pay you just to insult me.”

She rubbed her aching belly with her left hand, while, with her right hand, she reached into her shorts pocket. She pulled out a little black messaging device, which buzzed as she pressed its central button.

“Such a shame you don’️t realise… you think you have all the fame and fortune now, Akashi, you think you can swagger around and spit on anyone you like. How long you think that will last? You make too many enemies on your way up, the way down will be hard and painful, I guarantee!” Katya ranted, wagging a finger, spite entering her voice for the first time.

As the little Russian railed, her partner Oksana slipped quietly into the gym. Answering her boss’️s call, the big brunette would slowly pad towards the ring, silently observing, looking to see what kind of help Katya needed.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:04 am

Akashi stepped away from Katya as she began to speak. The sumo crossed her arms under her chest and shook her head. "Really? I'm surprised." She said and then looked at Katya, wondering what the girl was doing. Hopefully calling a ride home. "This isn't about my ego, Katya-chan." Akashi chastised. "I don't walk around like I'm some untouchable warrior! It's about you! You have no respect! You can't just buy people off! That's not how this place works. It took hard work to get where I am. I get the feeling that you are allergic to anything involving hard work. You're too delicate for this league, but..." Akashi smiled. "But you're not, really delicate. You're not a lady. You're a conniver and someone who is devious! This isn't about me, Katya-chan! This is about you! Your kind is bad for the league! That's what I am telling YOU!"

Akashi pushed her finger into Katya's tit and narrowed her eyes. "Get out while you still can. If you know what's good for you, you'll quit this league. Because if I see you skulking around here again, I can't guarantee I won't put you out of commission myself, understand?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Katya listened to Akashi’️s lecture on respect and hard work with a pouting, cynical sneer on her lips. The lust she had felt for the buxom sumo was rapidly fading, and her look would tell Akashi how bored she was with this naïve moralising.

The petite Russian got a bit of a start, though, as her tit was prodded hard, and the bigger girl growled her not-so-subtle threat to kick her out the league. Katya gulped and felt a shudder of real fear, finally realising that her foe could do some serious damage to her if she put her mind to it. The Russian had an image of having to skulk away in shame, or get laid up in the emergency room, and found either option sickening.

She was ashen-faced and speechless for a few moments. Then, over Akashi’️s shoulder, she saw Oksana clambering up through the far ropes and into the ring behind them. That helped the little wrestler’️s confidence and her nerve returned, stronger than ever.

“Ugh, you boring old slut,” she smirked. “On and on about your moral high ground… who put you in charge?”

There was a dark glint in Katya’️s eyes now as she told Akashi just what she thought of her. The little Russian was feeling an energising hatred now. Like a lovers’️ tiff, this spat had more venom because of how close the two girls had almost gotten.

“So you’️re like, the guardian of virtue now?” she mocked. “Well firstly, that makes you a fucking hypocrite, and, secondly, you not going to be guarding anything for long…”

Oksana had been advancing slowly but steadily across the ring. Watching Akashi’️s threats left the big Russian in no doubt as to what Katya had messaged her for.

Hopefully Katya’️s little rant had distracted Akashi. If Oksana did make it over to their corner undetected, she would use the element of surprise to tap Akashi on the shoulder, and make her turn around.

With cold, brutal efficiency, Oksana would move to drill her fist into Akashi’️s belly, hoping to wind her with a single, stunning punch.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Akashi furrowed her brow at Katya's sudden backtalking. She thought she had scared the Russian straight but it seemed as if sass was ingrained in the petite girl's DNA. "No one put me in charge!" Akashi balked. "But if I see someone who is up to no good, I won't let it stand! I don't like it when people do bad things to others and I can tell just by looking in your eyes that being up to no good is one of your favorite things, Katya-chan."

But despite what Akashi was saying, Katya seemed emboldened and it bewildered the busty Sumo. Especially when she was called a hypocrite. The audacity! Akashi was plenty of things, but she wasn't a hypocrite! She gave Katya a shove and pressed her into the turnbuckle, leering at her. "I'm not!" Akashi barked angrily. "How dare you question me!" She snapped. Akashi thought that maybe it was time to put Katya out for good. She would smother her, call her a cab and get her the hell out of the AFW.

But as she considered that, she was unaware of Oksana's approach and the tap at the shoulder came as a startling surprise. Could there have been some other wrestlers who wanted to use the ring? was someone trying to break up Katya and Akashi's moment? Akashi turned around and was surprised to see that she was looking a girl in the eyes who was probably even a little taller than her and similarly built.

Unfortunately, before she could even say anything, a fist jammed deep into her unsuspecting belly and she cringed and coughed. Her face flopped against Oksana's tits as she cradled her belly with one hand and reached up to tug at Oksana's shirt with her other, more trying to hold herself up than anything else.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Oksana gave a grim smile of satisfaction as Akashi folded forwards, grasping onto her white top for some support. The buxom bodyguard was as no-nonsense as her simple boots and denim shorts suggested; she knew Akashi was a dangerous opponent and wanted to dispatch the sumo with a minimum of fuss.

That said, Oksana wasn’️t fully up to speed with what was happening here, only that her boss needed help of some kind. She quickly moved to put her floundering opponent in a headlock, firmly cradling Akashi under her arm.

“You okay, boss?”

“Ahh, I need a minute,” panted Katya. “I think that bitch was about ready to put me in the hospital.”

“So… you didn’️t manage to sweet-talk her into joining your staff?” Oksana asked with a raised, cynical eyebrow.

“Look, there’️s been a change of plan, just take her out!!” Katya waved her hand at Akashi with some urgency.

Oksana would shrug and turn her attention back to Akashi. At least the big bodyguard knew what she needed to do now. Provided her chat with Katya hadn’️t given the sumo any chance to recover, Oksana would take a few steps out of the corner with the headlocked girl in tow, moving to hip-toss her to the mat and come down heavily on top of her.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:43 am

Akashi was gritting her teeth from the unexpected stomach punch. The big, busty sumo had taken many punches to her stomach in her day and usually had no problem dealing with them. They certainly never felt good, but being punched when you are not expecting it, is completely different from when you are not expecting it. Akashi had managed to collect herself enough, by the time the two were almost finished talking, to push herself up so her forehead was nestled in between Oksana's huge tits. Akashi was panting roughly and right when she was thinking about starting to muster up some offense, Oksana grabbed her in the tight headlock.

Akashi growled and spread her legs. The adrenaline was starting to pump again and one hand went around Oksana's big belly as Akashi struggled to keep from getting tossed. No matter how much pain there was in her stomach, she couldn't allow this girl to try and out Sumo her, even if Oksana probably didn't even know what she was doing.

She wasn't even thinking about Katya, as she spread her legs to get a wide stance and get a tight grip on Oksana's stomach with her free hand so she could try and keep Oksana from doing what she wanted.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Oksana grunted as her move to wrench Akashi off the mat failed. Just as she feared, Akashi had done her best to turn herself into an immovable object, stubbornly holding her ground, and wrapping her arm around Oksana, the two big girls now tussling to test each other’️s strength.

“Fucking nail her!!” Katya shrieked from where she slouched in the corner, appalled at the thought that Oksana’️s involvement might not be decisive.

The buxom Russian had known, though, that Akashi was a tough opponent, and was finding this out first-hand as her big frame pushed against the sumo, but made no advance. Oksana had been depending on the element of surprise to take down the AFW champ, but this edge was rapidly failing. Few wresters could win a war of attrition against the plump Oksana, but Akashi was definitely one of them. This stalemate was not promising for the Russians. Oksana growled in frustration, beginning to get flustered, as her every push was matched by the other girl.

“Seriously, don’️t hold back against this bitch!!” Katya barked, a girlishly hysteric edge to her voice. The smaller girl was still recovering from Akashi’️s blows, but was increasingly agitated as she watched the two busty brunettes grapple together in front of her. If her bodyguard failed, the sumo would undoubtedly come back to flatten her quite badly….

Despite her pain, Katya decided to take matters into her own hands. Or in this case, foot. She darted out of the corner, and swung her leg upwards in a ruthless soccer kick aimed right between Akashi’️s temptingly spread thighs. She hoped the sudden crotch blow would be enough to help Oksana break though the sumo’️s defence and slam her to the mat.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:04 am

Akashi panted heavily into Oksana's bountiful chest. She knew that even thought he two girls seemed to be at a stalemate, that it was All Akashi could do to keep it that. Oksana would be a tough opponent without having just had a 'match' AND being surprised with a gut punch. But now, the only reason Akashi was even matching Oksana was because her dedication to Sumo gave her an edge against almost any girl when it came to keeping her balance in a standing struggle. But even if the two busty beauties had been clashing in the dohyou, all Akashi would be able to manage in her current state was to hold Oksana at bay.

But then it came. A sharp, blinding pain slammed deeply into Akashi's body, traveling up from her womanhood to her mouth where she felt like she might even throw up.

"Gaaaah!" She cried out out as her knees buckled and she slid down tot he mat, falling into a fetal position with her eyes shut tight and her hands folded up against the Vee of her legs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 am

Katya gave a wicked snort of triumph as poor Akashi yelped in pain, collapsing to the mat with her hands pressed against her pussy.

Oksana raised an eyebrow as her tussle with the sumo was suddenly cut short. But the big bodyguard wasn’️t going to let an opportunity go to waste, no matter how cheaply it had been won, especially against such a dangerous opponent. She would put the boot into Akashi’️s downed form, looking to roll the sumo onto her front, so Oksana could sit on her back and grab her legs, hoping to trap her in a boston crab.

“I don’️t know what you’️ve done to upset Katya, but you’️re going to regret it,” Oksana advised matter-of-factly as she moved to subdue her opponent.

“What’️s she’️s done is act like she’️s some kind of goddess, thinking she’️s above the likes of us, Oksana,” Katya said with an accusing, petulant look on her face, making sure the truth got twisted in her favour. The petite Russian was still cautiously keeping her distance from Akashi, though - having been flattened, thumped and fucked by the sumo, she knew she needed some time to recover.

“She thinks she can vet any new entrants to the league and block out anyone who doesn’️t get her seal of approval,” Katya added, trying to put her case to Oksana and get her partner fully onside. “We need to teach her otherwise…”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum