Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Come here often?

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Come here often? - Page 3 Empty Re: Come here often?

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:33 am

Akashi was feeling good. She was about to smother the Russian into oblivian and maybe even get a good time of it afterwards. She lifted p her hand and began to slowly count, slapping her plm against the mat. But it onlytook to the one count before she felt her panties riding up her ass. She squeaked at the nughty maneuver and tried to pus herself forward so she was away from the frisky, wedgie inducing hands of Katya and sitting on the girl's plump chest still, hopefully, pinning her down.

"Quit... Delaying the inevitble" She groaned out.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:46 pm

“Haha… ha…. hgnnghhhh….” Katya gave a mischievous chuckle as she managed to tug Akashi’️s panties part way up her fleshy ass, but that soon gave way to a groan as the bigger girl moved forwards to crush her yet further.

With the sumo sitting on her chest, Katya’️s arms were pinned and helpless, and the petite Russian lost any ability to wedgie her opponent or pull any other tricks.

Totally trapped, she looked up at the buxom Japanese, Katya’️s eyes still shining with impish defiance despite her circumstances.

“Ngghh… no…” she grunted. “Don’️t you like the struggle? Surely struggling is -unghh- half the fun…”

Katya’️s upper half was thoroughly squashed, though her legs were now free and flailing. The little brunette would try and curl her legs upwards, trying to rub her bare foot against the side of Akashi’️s face.

“Ohh, don't you have any patience?” Katya smirked as she did her best to playfully rile the sumo with her toes, jamming them in her face as much as she could.

Last edited by 1043 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Akashi looked down and raised her eyebrows at Katya's teasing. She sort of knew what Katya was trying to do but at the same time she kind of enjoyed it. "Oh, it is half the fun, but I might just like the other half better." She said and winked down at Katya.

As Akashi was teasing Katya, she felt the foot push into her face. "Eh!?" She said. "Oh... Katya-chan, you're pretty flexible!" She closed an eye as Katya continued to rub it against her cheek.

Akashi grinned. "Oh! Looks like I found something to be patient with! Do you like to be teased, Katya-chaaaan?" Akashi grabbed the ankle and pushed the foot to her mouth. She then bit it, hard enough to cause a little bit of pain but not to do much else.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:14 pm

“Hnnuhh!!!” Katya shuddered and squealed as her foot was grabbed and nipped. By giving Akashi her foot the Russian was now trapped in a pretty uncomfortable position, her leg bent fairly far round now, with the hefty sumo still sitting on her chest. The petite girl wasn’️t in acute pain, her lithe limbs were pretty flexible, but she was utterly trapped and under a lot of pressure.

“Unggh… “ Katya rolled her head to the side (about the only movement she was still capable of). “heh…it can be fun… in the right circumstances….” she said coyly, looking back up at Akashi with a glint in her eyes.

The pinned girl would wriggle a little more, but she was absolutely trapped by her opponent. “I think… maybe… you might have the advantage here…” she admitted with some understatement. “Nngh, such a big strong girl… with a beautiful helpless damsel, completely at her mercy…nghh…” the squashed brunette purred, seemingly appreciative of Akashi’️s dominant display despite her slight discomfort.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Akashi grinned and bounced a little just to cause a little more duress to Katya. She looked down and winked. "You never really stood a chance." Akashi said a little flippantly as she teased Katya by licking her foot playfully. "Why don't you hurry up and submit and maybe we can finish up a little bit on the cab ride back to your place." Akashi purred as she looked down at Katya. She really couldn't help but feel a little tantalized by the petite Russian now. Once her adrenaline wore off, something else replaced it and her loins began to burn a little bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:44 pm

“Unhghhh…” Katya gave a cute little moan as Akashi bounced atop her. Its high-pitched tone suggested there was more than a little desire in the Russian girl, along with the discomfort. She shivered a bit too as Akashi’️s tongue gently tickled her foot. Despite her squashed and stretched predicament, she was clearly enjoying herself, an impish grin forming on her face at the way Akashi was looking down at her. Katya liked being desired.

“Ohho, so keen, who is being teased now, huh?” she smirked. “You think I am such cheap date? I can offer so much more than a quick grope in a taxi, you know…”

“But you have to earn it…” she purred seductively. Katya was pretty much immobilised and didn’️t have many ways to emphasise her point, but she would twist her licked foot to try and run her big toe round the edge of Akashi’️s lips. The petite girl doing her best to act as if this negotiation was somehow even.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Akashi was surprised that someone whose current position made them so accutely resemble a pretzel could still manage to muster such bravado. It was sort of thrilling and she could definitely see the heat on Katya's face and body.

"You really must be drunk to speak that way! And who said that I was just going to let you out and leave you alone for the rest of the night?"

As she was about to continue, she felt the toe push against her. This time she took it in, sucked on it hard and then bit on it., grinning down on the girl as she gnashed on her toe. She wasn't exactly trying to cause pain, but she wasn't entirely being gentle anymore either. She swished her tongue around it after chomping on it and pulled it out so it was coated with saliva. "Submit, or I can't guarantee you'll leave with any of those loft. Especially if you keep sticking in my face. You're delaying all the fun by laying there and acting tough. " Akashi scolded playfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:15 pm

“Oh, I- ohh…” Katya tried to retort, but the tormented little Russian was clearly under increasing pressure now. She shivered as her toes were toyed with, adding to her woes in the rough pin position. The dull, manageable ache in her stretched body was becoming more acute, the sharpening muscle pain getting harder and harder for Katya to willingly bear.

“Annngh, uhn, you’️re… really good,” the reddening Katya moaned, her tone somewhere between complaint and compliment. “Okay! Okay!” she rocked from side to side a little in between the bigger girl’️s fleshy thighs.

“You win!” she grunted. “I submit!” Her pinned hand tapped weakly against the canvas. It was humiliating to have been bested so easily, but Katya knew she was going to have to swallow a little of her pride if she wanted to move forwards with her plans.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Akashi grinned at Katya's cute submission. The way she wriggled around was beautiful to behold and makde Akashi burn with a little more desire. Now that she had bested the naughty Russian, she could get on with besting her in other ways. SHe gave Katya's foot one last smooch before rolling off the girl and standing up.

She dusted herself off and then extended a friendly hand with a big grin on. "It's ok, Katya-chan." Akashi said with a twinkle in her eye. "You'll forget all about the loss soon enough. You might even be glad for it." Akashi teased.

Katya's boy was sexy. She was just supposed to call her a cab and be done with it, but why did she have a feeling that wouldn't be the case? It never was. All she ever did was meet new people and fuck them. She really had to stop doing that but... dammit, she'd never properly fucked a Russian before! Especially not one this hot! What, was she on a sexual conquest of the world now? The thought seemed appealing at least.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Katya suppressed a sigh of relief as the buxom sumo finally got off of her, putting an end to the struggle. The petite beauty was flushed and dishevelled as she lay flat on her back, panting. Katya’️s whole body was tingling, the physical stress mixing with anticipation, leaving her a little dizzy.

With a grudgingly grateful smile, she took the proffered hand, using it to peel herself up onto unsteady legs.

“Well then, thanks, I guess…” Katya leaned in to peck Akashi on the cheek. A part of her was bowled over by this cute, curvy, clever champion, and her mind flirted with the thought of giving herself over completely to the strong, sexy sumo… but instead Katya staggered backwards, slouching against the corner post as she tried to compose herself.

“…if I really am supposed to be thankful for you kicking my ass…” she smiled impishly. “Ahhh, seriously though, you are as good as they say. Better, even.”

Katya was slumped back, arms draped over the top ropes, eyes glinting with intent as she gazed at Akashi. She was panting heavily, but her breaths came from more than just the exertion of the fight.

“And I think I want you for myself…” she purred seductively.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum