Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Come here often?

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Come here often? Empty Come here often?

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Akashi didn't usually 'pump iron' as it were when she worked out. The sumo training regiment was much different than most other wrestlers even though she did incorporate a lot of their training into her own. As her time in AFW grew, she had become almost as good a wrestler as she was a sumo. She might have never been proud of that fact before but she was now. She felt like she could wrestle on par with some of the better pure wrestlers in the league. What made her especially dangerous, aside from her size was that she also had some good sumo moves in her arsenal.

But this evening was a little different. Akashi ad found herself alone in the AFW complex. It was close to midnight and she had a lot on her mind. after some heavy thinking, she decided to lift some weights. A foolish decision, perhaps, without a spotter but Akashi was reckless on occasion. She'd been pushing herself harder to see what the most she could lift was. After a while of that, she'd eased back off and was doing hard reps on one of the machines, having abandoned free weights. A long and tiresome leg workout had coated her body with a thin layer of sweat and now she was back to using her arms. She set the weights to something light and had decided to take her time and enjoy a particularly interesting match that the television was running. By the time she realized it, she had all but abandoned her weights and was sitting on the machine, fixated on the television, barely even registering her surroundings.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Come here often? Empty Re: Come here often?

Post by hamish1024 Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 am

Suddenly the gym door crashed open, and Katya came bounding through.

“Akashi!!” she cried out across the room, arms outstretched in an excitable greeting. A half-empty bottle of vodka sloshed noisily in her right hand.

“Late night huh? Working hard? Guess that’️s why you’️re the best damn wrestler in the league, huh? At least used to be, hey…” the petite Russian babbled as she sauntered over to Akashi. The outgoing Katya had a natural swagger, and after a few drinks her self-confidence was unshakable. She was forward and friendly, if a little over-bearing.

“Work hard, play hard, though, right?” Katya would step up, hold out her bottle of vodka, and move it up towards Akashi’️s mouth, even tipping it up onto the sumo’️s lips if she didn’️t take the proffered drink.

“Got time in your busy schedule to play with me?” she smiled. She knew her sudden entrance would probably wrongfoot the bigger girl, but Katya loved to prod people with her insolence and see how they reacted.

“…’️cos I would love to test myself against the famous, all-powerful Akashi…” she purred, leaning in close with a leering grin.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Akashi had been so focused on what she was watching that she was startled by the door crashing. Her head snapped to the door and her face features quickly formed a bewildered look as the girl who stumbled through called out her name. She quickly tried to scrutinize the woman but could find no recollection of her. It wasn't unusual for someone to know who Akashi was but she called her name like an old friend.

Akashi knew enough about being drunk to tell when someone was fairly crispy and Katya looked at least like she was simmering a bit. Akashi wasn't sure if somehow this girl was a wrestler or a random drunkard who managed to get into the facility. Her confusion turned to bemusement which turned to a dry look as the words poured out as freely from the Russian's mouth as alcohol seemed to pour in. The cheerful adulation followed by the muttered and faint insult caused Akashi to knit her brow at the approaching woman.

"Do I... know you?" Akashi asked as Katya offered a drink. She shook her head. She wasn't going to drink right now. Certainly not from some strange lush's bottle. It seemed, however, that Katya was giving her now choice as the bottle was pressed against her lips. She felt some of the clear liquid's burning taste find its way down her throat. Though she preferred sake and beer, Akashi was no stranger to Vodka.

"Mmpph!"

She protested and pushed against Katya's breast to get her away, some of the alcohol splashing against her chin and dark green sports bra, leaving a biting aroma in the air.

Akashi tried to keep Katya at bay with a flat palm against the girl's chest. "You're a wrestler?" She said, the disbelief evident in her voice. "Please don't take any offense but I am sure I could beat you even if you weren't drunk." She could smell the alcohol rolling off of Katya's breath as the woman tried to lean in close. It tingled her nostrils and made her wrinkle her nose.

"Are you even in any condition to spar?" Akashi was about to call security and a taxi for this girl. Even if she WAS a wrestler, which Akashi doubted, she obviously shouldn't be here. But then, a thought came over the sumo. She looked into Katya's eyes and searched them for a moment. "I... think I have a little bit of time." She said and smiled. She stepped off her exercise machine and away from Katya. If she spared with the woman for a little bit, she could wear her out enough so that hopefully she wouldn't do anything more stupid than hastily challenging a former champ.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Katya gave a dirty chuckle as some of her vodka found its way down Akashi’️s throat, though she was impressed to note the big girl was strong enough to take the fiery spirit.

The petite Russian gave an impatient sigh, rolling her eyes as Akashi questioned her wrestling credentials. She also realised Akashi thought she was pretty hammered; whilst a lot of vodka was in her system, Katya was a fairly high-functioning drinker, and she knew it wouldn’️t impair her fighting ability that much. She was about to correct Akashi, when she realised the other girl’️s under-estimation of her ability could be an advantage.

“Yes, I am a damn wrestler!!” she exclaimed. “A veteran of the Russian underground leagues, and they don’️t take any prisoners there, I can tell you!!” she boasted proudly. In truth Katya had owned most of the league in question, which probably biased the results, but she’️d omit that fact for now.

But she smiled back as Akashi accepted her offer. “Good!” she beamed. “A little spar should be fun, no? And I think maybe I surprise you…” Keeping her eye on Akashi, she motioned to the practice ring in the corner. “Shall we make a match of it? Standard rules or anything special? Oh, this is going to be good!” she set her drink down on the apron and clapped her hands together excitedly.

“You do well not to disappoint me Akashi, you know I can be very generous to my friends…” she said, with nearly enough charm to cover the latent threat in her comment.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Akashi raised an eyebrow as Katya was seemingly insulted when Akashi questioned her wrestling acumen. "Russia underground?" Akashi asked a little wryly. Maybe if she had said the Russian featherweights. She didn't look like she could stand up to any sort of bare fisted brawlers let alone rough and tumble wrestlers but Akashi shrugged. it wasn't her place to question further. Maybe Katya had a few tricks that would surprise Akashi. She just hoped that they weren't getting punched int he groin, which Akashi suspected was probably the case.

Akashi got to the ring and rolled in, hopping up and stretching softly. She looked over Katya. "Oh? You would like to make this a match with a winner and a loser?" Akashi asked. "Ok." She said. "If I win, then I call you a cab and you go home and sleep off that buzz." She said as if there was some kind of unspoken wager between them as well. "If you can handle a standard match, then that should be alright with me.'

Akashi then bowed to Katya as she looked the girl over. "Um..." She said and blushed as she looked down at Katya's feet. "You're not going to wrestle in heels, are you?' She asked. She then stifled a small chuckle. "I'll try not to disappoint you, Miss... ah... I'm sorry. If I am going to be wrestling you, I should know your name, right?" She said and offered a friendly hand for Katya to shake. She knew that most westerners did that instead of bow and she also wanted to get a feel for the girls grip to see if she was as capable of handling her drink as she claimed to be.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun May 13, 2012 5:20 pm

“A cab? Haha, okay. And if I win, well…. I get to boast about it to everyone!” Katya laughed. Though she frowned a little and looked down as Akashi motioned to her shoes.

“Gah… okay, maybe not ideal for wrestling…” she mused. “Well spotted. Hey - that’️s why you’️re the pro, right?”

Katya kicked her heels off in order to wrestle barefoot, then dumped them in the corner along with her vodka and her little handbag.

“My name?” she said, returning to the centre of the ring. “Man, I am forgetful today. Is Lvova - Katya Lvova. Yekaterina, really, but you can call me Katya. I know I’️m not a household name like you, yet… but you have to start somewhere, right?”

She took the proffered hand and shook it amicably. Without her heels, Katya was clearly several inches shorter, and she could feel Akashi testing her grip. With a knowing smile, Katya returned the firm handshake, clutching down hard, wanting to show that she had more strength and co-ordination than the sumo seemed to be implying.

“You know, I can wrestle in heels… it’️s nice to look pretty out in the arena. But I guess it’️s just us two… and I know not to underestimate you, Akashi…” Katya said conversationally. To further show that she wasn’️t a total weakling, she would try and turn the handshake into an irish whip, suddenly pulling the bigger girl forwards and towards the ropes.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 15, 2012 2:48 am

Akashi rolled her eyes at Katya's words. "Well, I suppose I couldn't argue with that." She admitted. Losing to a drunk girl in heels would be deserving of the kind of humiliation that would come from the bragging Russian. She scratched her head at the introduction. Well, it certainly was Russian and Akashi figured that her name must sound weird to Katya. Akashi bowed. "Pleasure to meet you, Katya-san." She said sincerely. But she looked up to see Katya with an offered hand. Akashi blushed and grabbed with both hands, gripped tightly and gave it a firm shake. She never got used to those kinds of western customs! Still, she was surprised at Katya's grip!

"Ahh... I could probably wrestle in geta but... I'm sure there's no advantage to doing so!" Akashi admitted. Akashi turned her head. "Ah... I... am not concerned with that! i come to fight. Looks... I'm not concerned with." Akashi blushed. "It's... not like I am a model or anything! I don't mind being plain looking, really!" She replied quickly. She was lying a LITTLE bit about looking good in the ring. She did take pride in her ringletted hair and her leopard print mawashi sash, but that was the end of it. She also knew better than to call herself plain, she looked good and knew it but she was also a humble girl by nature.

While she thought about it, she didn't even realize her hand was still gripping Katya's until she was being hurled towards the ropes. Her eyes widened but she quickly managed to turn to bounce off the ropes towards Katya. Akashi thought she could end her quickly by turning the whip into a spear and slamming Katya to the mat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue May 15, 2012 5:11 pm

“Noo, you are hot,” Katya said with affection into Akashi’️s ear as she whipped the other girl towards the far ropes.

She had meant what she said, and also about not underestimating the former champ, so Katya was quick to spot the signs of Akashi shaping up for a spear. The petite Russian would do her best to sidestep the move and kick Akashi in the rear as she flew past. Katya’️s heart was pounding already and she knew the spear would be enough to flatten her if her dodge failed. She always had liked playing with fire, though…

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Akashi's eyes widened as the frisky Russain side stepped her and gave her a humiliating little shove in her juicy ass to send her stumbling to the ground. She landed with a thud and then groaned. She shook her head and got to her hands and knees, looking behind her. Was she underestimating Katya? This was no good. She scrambled forward and got to her feet.

When she spun around, she looked at Katya and smiled. She then bowed a little. "Not bad, Katya-san!" She said and crouched, ready to charge again, this time, looking to send a powerful sumo slap into Katya's ample chest!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:35 am

There was a pleased grin on Katya’️s face as she watched the floored former champ clamber back up onto her feet.

“Ooh, do I surprise you?” she smiled. Unfortunately, the flattery made Katya drop her guard a little, and the petite Russian was caught out by Akashi’️s rapid counterattack. Her eyes widened as the hefty Japanese woman charged towards her, putting her weight behind the huge chest slap. Katya was knocked back by the huge blow to her breast. The impact dislodged her pert tits from her top while making her lose her balance. She staggered back clumsily before dropping onto the canvas.

Reeling slightly, the floored girl lifted her head. “huh…. If you wanted to grope me, you coulda asked….” she managed to pant, before slowly starting to struggle back to her feet, the rookie looking pretty exposed right now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum