Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Come here often?

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Come here often? - Page 4 Empty Re: Come here often?

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Akashi blushed faintly when Katya took her hand and stood up to kiss her on the cheek politely. Their breasts smooshing together in a friendly manner as she was pecked. Se then watched Katya saunter off to the corner and flop down against the turnbuckle.

"You will..." Akashi said nodding as she licked her lips. Maybe they wouldn't even make it to the cab as Katya continued to titillate the sumo and beckon her forward with her sultry panting.

"Damn..." Akashi said as she stalked towards Katya. "You're really hot for a skinny, drunk, Russian bitch, Katya-chan." She said teasingly as she moved close and leaned forward to try and kiss the Russian deeply and muscle her body against Katya's to begin a hot and heavy make-out session in the corner, her hand sneaking downward to try and begin to push her fingers into Katya's undercarriage.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:37 pm

Slouching back against the turnbuckle, Katya’️s eyes glittered with excitement as Akashi advanced on her. She was left momentarily speechless as the buxom wrestler pressed against her in the corner, and began to probe her mouth in a lusty kiss. Katya gave a breathless moan of pleasure, writhing as the large girl’️s fleshy body pressed sensuously against her own. The Russian was very much the submissive in this opening embrace, cornered and caressed, and she shuddered at just how good it felt. Her dizzy, drink- and hormone-addled brain was close to surrendering control to Akashi and her sumptuous curves… but her pride decided she would just flirt with the idea a bit, before giving in completely.

After enjoying Akashi’️s tongue for several long, steamy moments, the petite Russian pushed back a little, forcing her own tongue onto Akashi’️s mouth, before giving the Japanese’️s lip the gentlest of nibbles, and breaking off the kiss.

“And for a fat-assed, washed-up former champ, you’️re not so bad yourself,” she teased back.

She squirmed and grinned as she felt Akashi’️s fingers snaking downwards, beginning to probe at other parts of her body. “So greedy!” she chided playfully, but Katya was getting pretty moist and loving this rough treatment.

The Russian would reach down to her waist, and lower her own undergarments an inch, improving Akashi’️s access.

“But don’️t stop on my account!” she said softly, before leaning forwards to embrace and kiss Akashi once again.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Akashi enjoyed the kiss thoroughly and let their tongues loll together in harmony until Katya broke the kiss to tease her. Akashi furrowed her brow and reached up to give Katya's nipple a hard tweak. "You lost..." She huffed out. "Only I get to speak like that, she chastised before kissing Katya hard and grinding her body against the petite Russian's. Her hips and her big boobs rubbed in circles against Katya while she tried to squash her against the turnbuckle as well. Her hands dug their fingers into Katya's surprisingly ample chest and she smirked.

He knee then forced itself between Katya's legs and one hand went down to try and help out as she forced two fingers hard into Katya's covered sex and began to rub while she pressed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Katya spasmed at the sensation of her hardened nipple being given a reproachful tweak, but she moaned in lustful appreciation as Akashi continued her domination, aggressively kissing and rubbing against her. The pressing curves of the bigger girl, pinning her to the ringpost was such a turnon for the Russian, making her moan with the desire in her wet, aching loins.

“I - ooughhnnn!” she groaned with satisfaction as she felt two fingers slide into her soft, sensitised pussy. She shuffled her hips against the turnbuckle to fully accommodate Akashi’️s probing digits, panting as she happily humped the bigger girl’️s hand.

“R-really? I can… talk to you how I want, bitch,” she managed to gasp, lips forming an impish smile even as she ran her tongue around them. Her own hands ran sensuously over Akashi’️s body.

“I could fucking buy you if I -oohhhh- if I wanted…” she moaned defiantly, somehow managing to keep her ego even as she was lustfully, willfully groped in the corner. Katya’️s face flushed red as she felt the arousal continue to grow inside of her.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:26 am

Akashi furrowed her brow as the slutty Russian was still trash talking while she was being fucked. Akashi couldn't believe it really! Though it was hot, a loser should know when to shut her mouth. Akashi's free hand found Katya's face with a hard slap. "I don't remember asking for your opinion, Akashi said roughly and gave her fingers a deep shove into Katya's pussy, pumping harder.

She then leaned in, pushing their lips close and furrowed her brow. "There's not enough money in the world to buy me." Akashi growled. "Now take your fucking like a good little loser." She added with a snarl and forced her lips against Katya in a hard, deep kiss. Akashi curled up her free hand into a fist and shoved it hard into Katya's belly while they kissed. She had no idea why, but this Russian was bringing out the rare cruel streak inside of the big busty sumo.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:22 pm

“Ohh!!” Katya yelped as her face was slapped, her head snapping to the side and her jaw hanging agape, a slender thread of spittle having been forced from her lips. Though her expression was indignant, the tone of her squeal and the shudder of her body suggested she’️d partially enjoyed it, especially as it had been joined with a deep finger-thrust into her wet pussy.

She listened keenly as Akashi declared that she couldn’️t be bought, emphasising the point with a sudden belly punch. Katya hadn’️t been expecting that, and the Russian moaned again, body tingling with excitement and pain as Akashi force-kissed her possessively.

She mused how Akashi had really meant that she couldn’️t be bought, which was a damn shame as far as the Russian was concerned. Katya would have loved to get the buxom sumo’️s sexy aggression at her own beck and call. This rough fucking was fantastic for her, the petite girl loved the sense of being overwhelmed by a powerful opponent, but her aristocratic pride would have preferred some control over proceedings, rather than the taunts of ’️loser’️ she was having to endure right now.

Still, Katya was hot for this, and she was too far gone not to see this to its end. The girls’️ faces rubbed together for a long time, locked in the kiss, before Katya’️s lips finally squirmed free, the Russian running her tongue impishly up the side of Akashi’️s face. “Stubborn cow!” she exclaimed breathily. “You don’️t think I can -uhnnn- meet your demands!?”

Despite her defiant words Katya was glistening with sweat, moaning lustfully, and it was clear what her own demands were. The Russian was approaching the point of no return, spreading her legs and grinding her hips, synching her pussy with Akashi’️s thrusting fingers.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Despite Katya's words, Akashi could feel how much she was submitting. It was odd that Katya's body gave in fully to the sumo and yet she was still mouthing off to her. Akashi punched Katya in the stomach again, grinning as Katya's lips and tongue smeared against her cheek.

"Katya-chaaan..." Akashi growled as she ran her own tongue along Katya's cheek and made her way to Katya's ear and bit down hard as she shoved her fingers hard in and out of the Russian's pussy. "Cum like the bitch you are." Akashi snarled into Katya's ear. She said before biting back down on her lobe, her fingers pumping into Katya's pussy and her other hand grinding her knuckles into Katya's belly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:21 pm

“Ohhohh…” Katya moaned, her smart mouth finally deserting her as she was overwhelmed by this assault on her senses. The dull pain in her pinned belly, the sharp pain in her nibbled ear, the saliva on her cheek, the gruff taunts, the plump sumo’️s body pressing against her and above all the fingers pumping her eager, moist pussy made her lose it completely.

“Aaaiihhh!!” she squealed, arcing her back, spreading her legs, squirming in the corner as she suffered the unique mix of pleasure and pain. “I.. I’️m your bitch… I… NNNGGHHHHH!!!”

Katya started to shudder in intense ecstasy as Akashi brought her to orgasm. The petite Russian groaned, burying her flustered face into the bigger girl’️s neck as her whole body shook, and her panties dampened. She stayed like that for a few moments, moaning blissfully, grinding her hips against Akashi as she savoured the climax.

“Oh… ohhhh….” she finally panted. “You… you’️re an animal,” she purred approvingly, no malice in her voice, only admiration. “You have got to let me tame you, I would *not* mind that more often…” she panted, dazed, drained, but evidently pleased, as her limp body slumped against Akashi's frame.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Akashi grinned wildly as Katya admitted that she was indeed Akashi's bitch. Even though she had many girls admit that to Akashi, it was much more satisfying with a spitfire like Katya. It also made Akashi pump the Russian even harder as she felt the girl begin to orgasm. Akashi let out a gasp into Katya's ear as she felt the hot cream soak her hand. The moan the smaller girl elicited really turned Akashi on and she was eager to drive Katya over the edge.

When she finally climaxed, Akashi gently eased out the last bit of the orgasm, leaving Katya panting hard against Akashi's neck. The sumo smiled at Katya's words. "Oh, I am..." She purred into Katya's ear. "I'm a leopardess." Akashi then pulled away and pulled her hand out of Katya'spussy and lifted them up and shoved them into Katya's mouth. "Be a good girl and clean yourself up."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:02 pm

“Hnnmmnngg!!” Katya’️s eyes widened and she gave a little indignant moan as Akashi thrust her dirty fingers into the Russian’️s mouth, humiliating her and making her suck down the taste of her own pussy.

Grudgingly but obediently, the cornered girl wrapped her lips around Akashi’️s fingers, enveloping them with her mouth and using her tongue to lick them clean of the sticky juices. She groaned and shuddered a little at the degradation as she swallowed hard. Finally she pulled her lips free with a cute little gasp.

“Ngh…. Naughty Akashi… so mean to poor Katya,” she pouted playfully. Katya wriggled in the corner and reached down to pull her shorts back up to waist level.

“I love this playing rough,” she purred, “but, before you fill my mouth with anything else, I want to propose something.”

“See, I am new to this country, I don’️t have the same good people I did back in Russia. I would love for you to be my new coach, teach me some of your champion’️s skills. Sound good, no? You get paid to play rough, and teach me any kind of lessons you liked…”

Katya would gently plant kisses on the side of the bigger girl’️s face, trying seductively to make her offer as tempting as possible.

“I know you want to, especially now I’️ve seen you in action…”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum