Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Into The Unknown

3 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Into The Unknown - Page 6 Empty Re: Into The Unknown

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Clyde had no hesitation or regrets towards giving Babd a well deserved beating for assisting her comrades in snatching away Heather to do who the hells knows what with her. Had he known what they were doing, he surely would have been in a complete murderous rampage. Instead all Clyde had was Babd whom would stay silent about his beloved's whereabouts. Clyde could only scowl down at Babd in disgust as Babd clearly creamed herself when he stomped down on her pussy, giving her exactly what she wanted before he tried to extort what he wanted out of her.

Still, after all Clyde did, Babd had found pleasure in the beating and insults he gave her while holding the knife to her cheek, seeing that she wasn't even in her right mind as he threatened her. "Fuck!" Growled Clyde as he looked down at Babd and tried to slap her across the face to get her senses back. Clyde did not want blood on his hands again, he was a murderer in his past life but things had changed now and he intended for it stay that way. But he couldn't deny his desire to kill Babd right there for not telling him what he wanted to know. But perhaps that was his fault for allowing himself to pleasure her.

Before trying to deliver another slap across Babd's face Clyde felt something wet press against the back of his neck and a chill instantly went up his spine as he jolted his head up, his heart skipping a beat when he heard that voice from behind him. "W-What the--..." Clyde would say before his brain registered her instructions. "Boom Boom? She doesn't mean explode does she!?!?" Thought Clyde as his eyes went wide.

"Who... What did you do to me!?" Growled Clyde before he slowly began to pick himself up off Babd, clinching the knife in his hands tightly as he stood up.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 am

"Oh, ho, ho...." Morrigan said as she heard Heather's defiant words. "Close..." She pushed the riding crop against Heather's panties before pulling it out and smacking it hard across her belly. "But I'm afraid it will be the other way around, Macha!"

"Yes, Mistress." Macha nodded and with a quick motion, pulled off Heather's skirt leaving her only in her underwear. "Let's play with her, I want to enjoy this. Get the candle."

Macha nodded again but looked up. "But mistress, what about the man?"

"Heh, forget him. I'm sure someone will find him and deal with him eventually. There's enough freaks int hat damn house to go around."

"Of course, Mistress." Macha then pulled out a candle and lit a match, letting the sulfuric aroma permeate the dungeon as she brought it over to Heather while Morrigan pressed her tongue up against Heather's panties and began to lick her scantily covered slit. "Maybe if you beg me, I'll do something you'll enjoy instead of something I'LL enjoy. Unless you're a kinky bitch and they are both the same. She laughed as she went back to tonguing heather's panties teasingly.

Sininen waved the remote in her hand as she looked over Clyde with a wide smile. "Exactly what you, exactly what you think I did! She said cheerfully. "Boom boom goes the bomb if I press this button!" She giggled and held up her bag. "Want some candy? Numanuma! It's delicious and I made it myself!" She chirped. "While you, while you chew on a delicious gobstopper or chocolate, you can tell me what you are doing here!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:01 am

"Boom Boom Goes The What!? THE WHAT!?!?" Clyde would let out as looked at Sininen with his eyes bulging out wide while his face turned pale with fear, freezing in place over Babd as he stood over her body with both his feet positioned in front of her ribs.

Clyde would then look over at Sininen in disbelief as she giggled about the situation before offering him some homemade candy from her bag, leaving Clyde to just stare at her with his mouth hanging open until she stated that he chew on a piece while explaining what he was doing here. That was definitely something she didn't have to tell him twice to do as Clyde wasted no time in reaching out for the bag to seize some chocolate, which he would hastily pop until mouth and hastily began to chew and talk with his mouth full. Time was of the essence, Heather was in danger, he had no time to waste.

"Me and My Fiancee Heather came here to find the Bunny-Lady, Ms. Lia Cross 'cause Kelly 'The Bitch' Conway done kidnapped her squeeze, Dr. Chesna Matu and is prolly torturing her ass RIGHT NOW and is gon' do somethin' bad if we don't reach her time! We came here lookin' for Lia but these 2 bitches in maid outfits with red and black hair...Along With THIS Ho! Snatched my Girl away and are doin' who knows what with her! I ain't here to start trouble or get blown up lady! I just need to find The Bunny-Lady and save my Fiancee from those goddamn maids so I can save the Damn Doctor, go home and not have crazy ass bitches threaten to shoot me or blow my ass up!! Understand!?!??
Clyde would let out frantically as he explained the situation to Sininen while chewing on the piece of chocolate.

".....This chocolate is so fuckin' delicious..." Thought Clyde while he hastily tapped his foot in place.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:16 am

"Ah!" Heather would let out as the girl smacked the riding crop against her belly, causing her to flinch in her restraints. "You..bitch.." Heather would let out before she heard her address the other maid. She could only lie there watching and listening as they talked.

Heather's reddened face would grow deeper as the bottom part of her clothes were stripped from her, exposing her panties. "Gugh..you-Th..the candle??" Heather would let out, her nipples still stinging quite a bit from the clamps as she widened her eyes.

"Kh...Cl..Clyde will get down here soon. A-and he'll get me out of here so I can..kick both your asses." Heather would let out as she heard them talk about 'the man' before she would see Macha pull out a candle and light a match, causing Heather to freeze up as she brought it closer, feeling Morrigan's licking as well right during. "G-haaahhn~~ W-wait!!" Heather would let out, moaning a bit from Morrigan's tongue as she looked up at Macha.

She would grit her teeth a bit before realizing that continuing the way she was, she was going to be in a hell of a lot of pain, and that was something she wanted to avoid at all costs. "W-wait wait wait..p....please d-don't..don't use that..a..anything else ....I-I'll do anything j-just k-keep the candle away!!" She would let out, her voice almost pleading as she shook her head, knowing there wasn't much else she could do.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Morrigan stopped as she suddenly heard pleading from Heather. Macha held the candle, which had a small pool of liquid wax at the top, above Heather's bare stomach and as she screamed, she pulled the candle back carefully and looked to Morrigan.

The red headed maid pushed herself up Heather's body and grinned at her. She looked at Heather and slid off to the side after flicking one of the nipple clamps. "That's a good girl." She said as she ran her fingers through Heather's hair. "There is definitely something you can do for me and if you do it, I'll pleasure you in such a heavenly way." She whispered into Heather's ear as she licked it. She then hopped up onto the table and pulled down her panties and stockings so her ass was exposed. She bent down so that her butt was right in Heather's face.

"Kiss my ass. Then tell me you love being my bitch." She pured in a sultry tone.

Sininen yawned as she listened to Clyde ramble on. Though she heard every word he said, she realized that he talked a lot. Still. She didn't particularly want his fiancee to be tortured by crazy maids. But the idea of a sexual encounter made her thighs tingle. "​​kyllä! ​​kyllä! It is delicious! I made it myself!I make, I make delicious candy!"

She pushed her face up close to Clyde's face. "In this sort of situation, in this sort of situation, probably doesn't do very well. You have not, you have not been involved with very many hostage situations have you. I can help! I can help!" She chirped.

Sininen backed away and looked over Clyde. "Those maids, those maids aren't very troublesome." She said. "I was hoping, I was hoping to run into them but then again, hehehe, I knew I wouldn't! But if you want, but if you want help from me, then you will have to help me out too, ok?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:34 am

Clyde would click his tongue and frown when Sininen yawned after he told her his story. Clyde felt the crap that he was forced to endure was far from yawn worthy. It just seemed like EVERYONE in this mansion was just trying to either trying to piss him off, scare him or kill him. At the rate the crazy women were going with how they treated him and Heather in this place, it was only a matter of time before Clyde got himself killed by doing something stupid and letting their actions get under skin so much.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... It's real damn good, Miss... I'd enjoy it more though if I wasn't in this stank-ass situation with my Fiancee kidnapped!" Clyde would say to Sininen before Sininen pushed her face up close to his own, prompting Clyde to draw his head back a bit from how awkwardly close she got. "Me? Hostage situations? Nah... Never been involved in one ever!" Clyde would say with a nervous grin as he lied to Sininen somewhat. Clyde had [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/the-kidnapping-of-alessa-mason-t4445.html:26tnky2n]staged a fake kidnapping and hostage situation with Alessa Mason[/url:26tnky2n] when they first met, and Clyde himself had been [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/backstage-f67/love-s-ultimatum-of-hatred-for-lobo-t4461.html:26tnky2n]kidnapped by Heather[/url:26tnky2n] at one point. But never before had Clyde ever been in a situation where he was trying to save one. "You can help? What you know 'bout hostage situations?" Clyde would ask with his head titled at Sininen as she spoke out before backing away.

Clyde would then raise an eyebrow and sigh as Sininen talked in her stage repeating manner. Didn't anyone talk normal in this place? Violate spoke in vague sentences, Babd constantly wanted to be abused and now This Girl wouldn't stop repeating herself. This place was just... Strange.

"You know bout them maids who took Heather!?" Clyde would ask before he heard Sininen offer, not even taking a moment to think about it. "Ma'am... If you can help me get my Fiancee back safely from those goddamn maids... Clyde T. Gastin will help you in any way he damn well can... Whatever you want, lady! Name it and you gon' get it! Ask and you shall receive!" Clyde would say as in he nodded in matter of fact manner to Sininen, not really knowing if she had any real skills other than making delicious chocolate and sticking bombs on people. Despite his doubts, even if she were to just help him find Morrigan and Macha, that would be enough because he had no clue where those 2 had taken his beloved. There was no time to waste and he didn't care what Sininen's price for her help would be.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Heather would let out quite the relieved sigh as Macha pulled the candle back, saving her from the sure pain that she was going to receive from it. However, Heather knew what she had sacrificed to spare herself from that, and the look on Morrigan's face quite confirmed that, sending a chill up her spine.

"Gah! Haah!" Heather would let out as Morrigan flicked one of the nipple clamps, sending a jolt of pain through her body that was steadily there from the clamps already. Feeling her fingers through her hair with the words she said, Heather gritted her teeth, wanting badly to snap back at her. She would arch her body a bit as Morrigan whispered into her air before licking it, planting her body flat again as Morrigan hopped onto the table.

Heather's eyes would widen again as the girl pulled down her panties and stockings, her ass lowering to just right above her face. Hearing her demands, Heather would grit her teeth, her face completely reddened. "Kh..you....I.." Heather would let out, her chest pounding as she felt the extreme frustration at her situation build in her "Kh...f..fuck you." Heather would say, unable to bring herself to do what she was demanding.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:14 am

Morrigan shoved her ass into Heather's face as soon as she heard the defiance. "Ooooh, so close!" She said in a low sneer. "And here I thought you were going to be a good girl! Too bad, Macha!"

"Yes mistress."

Morrigan began to rub her ass up and down Heather's face as she looked at her servant. "Go ahead and show her how tantalizing the candle seems to be. If you wanted it, all you had to do was ask!"

Macha nodded and began to drip a little bit down Heather's belly, indicating that the direction Macha was heading would be down towards Heather's womanhood.

"The only thing that can save you now is your tongue." She said to Heather as she slid her ass back to push her pussy into Heather's face. "Make me cum and I'll consider you back to square one. You'll have another chance to kiss my ass and tell me how much you love being my bitch."

Sininen's crimson eyes lit up at Clyde's acquiescence. She slid forward and slipped her hand around Clyde's head and removed the 'bomb' and turned her head to kiss Clyde on the cheek. She then looked down as Babd was slowly getting up. The Finn looked at Clyde and winked at him before lifting up her leg and sliding her hand from her thigh up to her ankle so her tight body suit left nothing to the imagination and her leg pressed against her body. She then looked at Clyde again and giggled before letting go of her leg and swung it down to smash it into the back of Babd's head and smash her face against the ground, knocking her out.

She then picked up her bag and fished out a piece of candy before chomping down on it and skipping off towards a random part of the house. "Where is your, where is your girl again?" She asked, throwing her head back to look at Clyde with bright eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:12 am

"Mmmmmmph!?" Heather would let out as Morrigan would shove her ass into her face, stopping any more vocal protests from Heather as her bare ass pressed against her nose and mouth.

Heather would frantically struggle from within her restraints as she heard Morrigan's words to Macha, all the while feeling the girl rub her ass all over her face, humiliating her to no end as she let out continued muffled groans from it all. Suddenly, she would feel that hot, painful sensation on her belly as the wax from the candle dripped onto it.

Heather would let out a loud muffled yell as her body would reflexively arch a bit as the dripping of the candle seemed to be directing towards her womanhood. She would hear Morrigan's words, feeling the girl's bare sex press against her mouth. Heather wanted the least to do what the girl was demanding of her, but she found herself without much any of a choice, reluctantly pushing her tongue out to start licking at the girl's pussy, letting out muffled whimpers from the wax and what she was being forced to do, her eyes watering more and more from the situation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:58 am

Clyde would would arch his body up straight and freeze up a little when Sininen slid forward and got close to him, feeling her hand upon his neck before removing the bomb that she had placed on him, which brought quite a bit of relief to Clyde now that he didn't have to worry about his head being blown off his shoulders. He his face would turn red however when Sininen suddenly kissed him on the cheek from out nowhere, flustering him up a bit because of how unexpected it was. "H-Hey! What gives, lady!?" Clyde would say in a somewhat embarrassed state, looking at her oddly as she winked him while she lifted her leg up and pressed it against her body to earn a rather tight fitting appearance with her outfit that Clyde couldn't help but gawk at before he saw her smack Babd head with her leg, smashing her face against the ground, leaving Clyde wide eyed as he saw what the smaller girl did. "That... That was badass..." He'd add while blinking.

"I was hoping you could tell me! I ain't got no clue where they took her... These two maids... One with Red hair and one with black hair just snatched her up and took her inside the mansion."
Clyde would tell Sininen before he replayed what had happened earlier when Morrigan snatched up Heather, starting to remember something she had said just before they went inside.

"I think the red-head said somethin' 'bout... The... Aww man.... The Dungeon?"
Clyde would say while running his finger tips through his hair in a clearly troubled and worried manner, starting to wish he didn't remember what Morrigan had said. "If they tryin' somethin' with Heather they sure as hell gon be in for it when I get down their and start crackin' skulls!" Growled Clyde with his fist clinched before he bent down to pick up his hat that had been knocked off by Babd earlier.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next